Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Sorry about that I didn't mean it to come off like it did. Yeah Caleb will just go after Vic, Frankie will win veto IF he gets put up and I'll still will feel that same nauseating vomity feeling I was a few min. ago when I THOUGHT it was a Frankie win. This show brings out SO many emotions in me! I can,t quit it I CAN 'T! (dropping my head in shame)

Edited by kathybgd
  • Love 1

I think the plan to get rid of Vic serves them all.  None of them want her as an option to take to F2, it limits their chances.  She will go. 

I think he will nom Cody and Victoria and then backdoor Frankie if he doesn't win veto.  I really, really do.

Awwww, good dog!  All is well. 

Hopefully he puts up Victoria/Derrick at least.

If Derrick doesn't push for Frankie's eviction then he's a joke. They're all too dumb to live if they don't go for Frankie. But again, he's totally gonna win veto anyway.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Oh, imagine if Frankie gets to Caleb and they decide to take out Derrick?! This is my new fave dream scenario.

Derrick was very close to winning the morph last time so he could be the one to get it.  When will that be held?  

The twitter I linked to said veto is Saturday like normal, but we don't know for sure.

• Love 3

If Vic studies that wall she could win but she just doesn't get the speed aspect of comps.  Last time the signal to start did not make her leap into action, she approached with hesitation.  Odd girl. 

• Love 2

Oh, imagine if Frankie gets to Caleb and they decide to take out Derrick?! This is my new fave dream scenario.

I'm right there with you! I can't stand either of them, but right now my tunnel vision is aimed squarely at Derrick. If there was a way for them to go right after the other, well that would be heaven. LOL.

• Love 5

Crap, this means Frankie gets to play in next HOH. Caleb, please!!!!! Get out Frankie!!

So the veto will be the morph but just different pics? If they are the same pics, Frankie & Derrick will be closer than 20 seconds or whatever it was.

Are Jeff and Jordan still engaged or do we have to sit through that proposal again? What about Team America? That rat challenge never happened so do they have to attempt it again and get no money if it fails this time? (yes please)

• Love 8

I'm right there with you! I can't stand either of them, but right now my tunnel vision is aimed squarely at Derrick. If there was a way for them to go right after the other, well that would be heaven. LOL.

Word!

I imagine the veto will be exactly the same honestly. Production isn't even trying anymore!

Let's be real though, Frankie will win veto. Or even if he doesn't, Victoria will go. It's BB16 remember!

Eh, I don't know.  I know it seems like the theme of this season has been that we can't have nice things, which means you're probably right that Vic will just be evicted as planned.  In fact I'm pretty certain that'll happen IF Frankie wins veto.  If he DOESN'T though?  I think Frankie (finally!) goes home in that case.  Derrick's not stupid, and Derrick seems to get what he wants.  Think about it this way: if Frankie's on the block at the end of the week, Derrick controls BOTH eviction votes this week regardless of who else is on the block.  He controls Cody, he controls Victoria, and obviously he controls his own vote.  He knows Frankie's the only real threat to his game at this point, so as long as Frankie's on the block, he's outta here.

And it doesn't really matter because Caleb is the biggest get Victoria out before making a move on our alliance of anybody.  Biggest controversy will be who he puts up against her.

Ah, but that's the beauty of having so few people left.  If the right person wins veto, Caleb will be forced into putting up Frankie even if he doesn't put him up outright.  Additionally, Derrick will try and likely succeed in talking Caleb into putting up Frankie even if the wrong person wins veto.

Edited by me5671

I honestly think Caleb knows this now too.  He saw Nicole as a threat.  He does not see Victoria as a threat.  I think Frankie goes if he doesn't win veto.  My dog does this jump spin thing when I get the food dish out, and that is what I will do if that happens.  Maybe I am a little overinvested in the demise of Frankie.

• Love 3

Would like to see Caleb nominate Frankie and Derrick.  Tell everyone since Cody and Victoria were on the block last time, it's only fair to do it that way.  Haha.

Also, if they are doing the rewind to the point where Cody has to wear the dinosaur suit again, then yes, the TA challenge should be void.

• Love 5

The doorbell is going to ring and they are going to be so excited thinking it's Jeff again because of the rewind.  Then, boom! It's stupid Christine.  They are not going to be able to help themselves but ask her about the boos.  I really do wonder how the rewind fits in with returning jurors though.  Anyone have any theories how they will be involved?

Would like to see Caleb nominate Frankie and Derrick.  Tell everyone since Cody and Victoria were on the block last time, it's only fair to do it that way.  Haha.

What a beautiful thought.

I hope Victoria gets the veto. These bros would flip.

Caleb said he isn't gonna put Frankie up outright. Derrick is gonna push for it though, so we'll see. Honestly, Caleb's better bet is to go for Derrick. I hope Frankie at least tries to get Caleb thinking about that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Does this mean that the Team America rat-in-the-house mission is null and void ?  Because that will really piss off Frankie (because he thinks he deserves it) and Derrick (because you are taking food out of his daughter's mouth).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

As of now, Caleb is gonna put up Derrick/Victoria. Damn, Caleb, am I gonna have to start rooting for you?

If he does this, I'm rooting for him.  It steals Derrick's not nominated status.  Barring veto, It leaves an opportunity for someone (Frankie) to make a move.  The problem at the end being that Caleb would need to vote someone other than Victoria out which isn't going to happen.

So, if this happens who think Victoria throws Veto. [raises hand]

What exactly would Victoria throwing a competition even look like?  It boggles my mind to consider! :)

Victoria throwing a comp would look like...her winning?  (It's the only reverse scenario that would look like something she didn't mean to happen happening.)

Edited by BeatrixK
  • Love 3

Victoria throwing a comp would look like...her winning?  (It's the only reverse scenario that would look like something she didn't mean to happen happening.)

And in that scenario she would use the veto to save Derrick instead of herself

• Love 8

Thinking about it some more - putting Frankie and Derrick up together could work out well for Caleb.  Whoever wins the veto would use it, and Vic would go up (because, really, there is no way she's winning the veto!!), so either way, Frankie or Vic is gone.  Same if he puts up Cody and Frankie together.  

Thinking about it some more - putting Frankie and Derrick up together could work out well for Caleb.  Whoever wins the veto would use it, and Vic would go up (because, really, there is no way she's winning the veto!!), so either way, Frankie or Vic is gone.  Same if he puts up Cody and Frankie together.  

But I think that gets Caleb the things he wants, not the things he needs.  Even though he doesn't know it, he needs Derrick gone to break up the numbers because Cody and Vic will both choose/protect Derrick over Caleb.  Frankie is more likely to take Caleb to F2 than Derrick or Cody.

But today is a day when I believe Frankie has Derrick's number even though yesterday I thought Derrick has Frankie snowed that he is the weakest player next to Vic (when he said Caleb would take Derrick to F2 over him because they can all beat Derrick).

Edited by ParadoxLost

My dog does this jump spin thing when I get the food dish out, and that is what I will do if that happens.  Maybe I am a little overinvested in the demise of Frankie.

I'll be right beside you, AndreaK1041!

That is true, ParadoxLost, but this is really about what *I* want and need, which is Frankie leaving.  :-)

I was shouting at the screen for Frankie to fall off that stoopid shovel. Shouting!! My real housecat thinks I'm nutzo.

Edited by housecat
  • Love 1

And since more than five minutes have passed, it now looks like the nominations will be Frankie and Victoria. Derrick does it again.

He works hard for his money. lol

Werk, Derrick, werk! (oh gawd, I sound like Frankie, don't I?)

Edited by housecat
  • Love 1

Honestly, it doesn't really matter who goes up, because with Frankie's winning streak, putting him up before veto or not doesn't fully matter because he'll be participating in veto anyway. I know people want Derrick up but I'm fine with Frankie going up. And if Victoria wins veto, it'll be Cody vs Frankie which will be amazing.

• Love 2

I want Frankie to get evicted in the 5th spot. The eviction is not taped in front of a live audience and he has to stay in a hotel room until the round table thing they do the weekend or a couple days before the finale. Can't think of a better scenario for an attention whore.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 12