Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

why is Victoria still here , i think it would be really fiunny if Victoria won big borther 2016 , I mean she was useless , lost every competion but she really didn't make many enemies on the show and Derrick is basically dragging her to the final two but he needs to be careful Derrick has sucked at majority of the competions nad is only still in the game thanks to his manipualtions and controlling the hoh. Victoria can very outperform she already has in a few competions lol

I think I don't like TAFY on principle, but it has led to some funny moments. The neighborhood watch was hilarious, capped off with the DR where Caleb called Cody "sniffy". One of my favorite DRs of the season :) I just wish they would do tough ones or enforce them better. They should not have been allowed to call Amber a physical threat and this mouse hunt one should keep them up past 6am - they slept until 3 pm and know that nothing happens Sunday. Also the clue said something like "wear down your opponent". What exactly are they wearing them down for tonight? It should have been pre-veto.

By the way, the principle to which I am opposed is that Frankie is a part of TA.

Team America was set up for fail when the first member to be inducted joey was eliminated first.  Joey was so stuupid now that i look back trying to get weak ass mofos like christine, nicole and jacosta in a alliance. She should have skipped the girls and went ot hte guys every year the girls allow themeselves to be used and manipulated like sheep by the guys.

Only girl this year who was a half way decent competitor was Amber and she was in A alliance with herself and hsot herself in the foot letting that caleb romance go to far instead of nipping it in the bud and befriending other players.

teezy, the comp is still going on.  We're all hoping it ends soon, so we can know who won!  But, ultimately, it doesn't matter, because of the rewind.  But it will be interesting to see what happens, I think.  No matter what, I hope it ruins Frankie's game and he has to face ChenBot next week.  

oh ok ,  who was nominated this week  I already know Victoria is on the block so who else ??

teezy, the comp is still going on.  We're all hoping it ends soon, so we can know who won!  But, ultimately, it doesn't matter, because of the rewind.  But it will be interesting to see what happens, I think.  No matter what, I hope it ruins Frankie's game and he has to face ChenBot next week.  

It matters in the sense that we MIGHT (I stress might because I think odds are that they all are pretty sure it will be a reset and will act accordingly) see some interesting reactions if Victoria takes herself off the block. Otherwise, yeah, it means nothing. Well, I guess if Derrick actually tries to campaign for Victoria over Cody. I doubt he will, though, as I think he is pretty sure this is a reset week and he knows better not to try to make a big move when it won't matter. 

• Love 2

Derrick sees the camera moving and says "I wanna win"...says he'll get 1st or 2nd. Seems that he's already played.

Looks like he might not know better unless he's putting on a show for the camera.

It matters in the sense that we MIGHT (I stress might because I think odds are that they all are pretty sure it will be a reset and will act accordingly) see some interesting reactions if Victoria takes herself off the block. Otherwise, yeah, it means nothing. Well, I guess if Derrick actually tries to campaign for Victoria over Cody. I doubt he will, though, as I think he is pretty sure this is a reset week and he knows better not to try to make a big move when it won't matter. 

Cody on the block

yesssssssssssssssssssssss  there is a god. Oh yeah this week is do over ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh well hopefully Frankie ends up on the block next week him or caleb. I already know victoria will be back on the block next week unless there are rules against nomianting the same person

damn I wish this twist had happened the week of Donn'ys elimination then they had the double elimination afterwards that would have been a cool twist. Would have thrown Derrick and the detonators whole game off

SHUT UP FRANKIE.

I am not a violent person, but Frankie makes me want to start punching people.  And by "people", I mean "Frankie".  Why are all 4 cams on him right now??  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 6

So I just scanned today's update on jokers and I know I've complained about how boring these people are before, but wow nothing happened all day long.  I thought Team America would be gone when a member got voted out but now I really get why they had no choice but to keep it going and do the rewind button and give them a pet for a day and have a former HG get engaged and have some guy perform a concert.  They may need to come up with another half dozen activities to fill in time for the televised show.  At this point, I'm expecting the veto competition to be heavy on the penalties for playing that interject randomness and costumes into the house.

• Love 1

ugh Frnakie talking to the camera about beeing in the final four nooooooooooooooooo he is so annoying . If i could erase him form existence i would and ughh about him discussing his "charity work" in Africa. Frankie please drive off the nearest cliff and why the fuck would africans give a fuck about madonna or jsutin bieber this asshole is so self asborbed

• Love 2

why is this asshole the only one ever allowed to give thirty minute speeches to the camera.

Damn give someone else a chance to talk

lol at the tv cutting to the fishtank in the middle of frankie talking

yass cut him offf

Edited by teezy
  • Love 1

Derrick sees the camera moving and says "I wanna win"...says he'll get 1st or 2nd. Seems that he's already played.

Looks like he might not know better unless he's putting on a show for the camera.

Why would Derrick want to win unless he's afraid someone is gunning for him?  He wins and doesn't use it then Cody/Victoria aren't happy.  He does use it and Caleb/whoever Derrick leaves up is not happy.

I want Vic or Cody to win because I want to see if Frankie puts up Derrick or Caleb.  But the way this season is Frankie or Caleb will win and we get nothing that will shake things up before the rewind.

Apparently, Frankie won Veto. That's oh so sweet since it doesn't mean anything. He can win all he wants, since it doesn't affect anything. 

I was worried that this would be the first time Victoria would pull out a win. Here's hoping for a Victoria HOH win on Wednesday (I know, I know, I'm a dreamer). At least it would keep her safe for one more week.

• Love 3

Why would Derrick want to win unless he's afraid someone is gunning for him?  He wins and doesn't use it then Cody/Victoria aren't happy.  He does use it and Caleb/whoever Derrick leaves up is not happy.

someone gunning for derrick these fools have let derrick suggest literally suggest every nomination, frankie was told derrick and the others were ocnsidering back dooring him and the dumb ass is till in the alliance. No body evens notices how derrick is pretty terrible as a competitor and has done jsut as bad  as victoria in majority of the competions yet he has managed to remain off block week after week. These guys are too dumb to go after derrick

lol at jocasta,paola and amber talking about wanting to form an all girl alliance in these little clips being showed on AD  yet they all  up on the guy's jocks as soon as they got in the house lol

frankie wonnn

noooooo

why couldn't production rig the competition and let victoria win , then during the new week make her HOH that would be interesting and finally destory the detonators

Edited by teezy

Derrick has won HOH 3 times, he's really not that bad of a competitor considering he hasn't wanted or needed to win. 

I hope Frankie brags nonstop about having all the power in the house and tries to BD Caleb.

• Love 1

Apparently, Frankie won Veto. That's oh so sweet since it doesn't mean anything. He can win all he wants, since it doesn't affect anything.

Callaphera, I'm so fucking pissed right now. Like, what the actual fuck, BB gods??

I hope Frankie brags nonstop about having all the power in the house and tries to BD Caleb.

willpwr, I cosign your post.

*sigh*

Edited by housecat
  • Love 2

Derrick has won HOH 3 times, he's really not that bad of a competitor considering he hasn't wanted or needed to win. 

most of the comps derrick wins are flukes

even in the physical challenges he was like the weakest male next to Zach , Donny a 40 year old man was constantly showing him up and that is sad.

Donny a 40 year old man performed better than him on the barrel challenge .  notice he didnt start winnnig into after half the cast was gone and when he did win it in competitons were his allaince instead of thinking of there own game would gun for making sure jocasta, donny or nicole werrn't the winners.

Well holy fuck. I think I ridded myself of my computer virus. Yay me!

Let's all say it together "We blame Frankie!!" lol

OT, and I don't know what virus protection you use, but I can't recommend Avast! enough. Not only is the home edition free, but for the past handful of years, I've never had a virus get past it. And I do a LOT of internet surfing. Mileage may vary, of course.

No, but with this stupid BotB/2 HOH twist, one of those wins really shouldn't count. Unless I'm confused. Out of three wins, he lost the HOH once during the black box BotB, right? At the very least, that win should have an asterisk next to it. 

Callaphera, I'm so fucking pissed right now. Like, what the actual fuck, BB gods??

willpwr, I cosign your post.

*sigh*

Any particular reason why? When they hit the button, they set the rewind/reset into effect, even though they don't know that. I know they've speculated, however. We know that, so I can laugh at the fact that Frankie won HOH and Veto, because it means sweet fuck all this week. On the live show, Julie will tell them (and either wipe the smile of his face or he'll give that knowing nod/smirk because of course he would know) and then we can cross our fingers for something else.

I'm still firmly Team Anyone but Frankie. Go Anyone but Frankie!

• Love 2

I can't wait until Frankie hears this whole week doesn't count.  I hope he freaks the fuck out.  And I really really really really hope that he does not win the next HOH.  I hope the next HOH comp is "What is Victoria thinking?"  Something Frankie can't win.  Because I just cannot with him winning this season. Can. Not.  

• Love 4

most of the comps derrick wins are flukes

even in the physical challenges he was like the weakest male next to Zach , Donny a 40 year old man was constantly showing him up and that is sad.

Donny a 40 year old man performed better than him on the barrel challenge .  notice he didnt start winnnig into after half the cast was gone and when he did win it in competitons were his allaince instead of thinking of there own game would gun for making sure jocasta, donny or nicole werrn't the winners.

Derrick has been throwing challenges since the beginning, it's his strategy to be underestimated.

• Love 2

I can't wait until Frankie hears this whole week doesn't count.  I hope he freaks the fuck out.  And I really really really really hope that he does not win the next HOH.  I hope the next HOH comp is "What is Victoria thinking?"  Something Frankie can't win.  Because I just cannot with him winning this season. Can. Not.  

Honestly? Victoria probably can't even win "What is Victoria thinking?". I love her, but...

• Love 7

So, would Derrick & Caleb "vote" to evict Cody? How far will Derrick stick to his plan to keep Victoria?

i thought there was the twist this week so even if they vote , the whole week is being reminded so there votes don't matter at all.

If derrick was smart he would keep victoria , Cody is friends with virtually everyone in jury with the exception of Donny so  that would be a guarantted win if Cody made it to final 2 with Derrick. I'm suprised Derrick has allowed cody to make it so far seeing as cody is a threat to him and performs better at challenges than him

OT, and I don't know what virus protection you use, but I can't recommend Avast! enough. Not only is the home edition free, but for the past handful of years, I've never had a virus get past it. And I do a LOT of internet surfing. Mileage may vary, of course.

*frantically googling and downloading Avast!* THANK YOU Callaphera!

Still, FUCK YOU Frankie! lol

• Love 1

No, but with this stupid BotB/2 HOH twist, one of those wins really shouldn't count. Unless I'm confused. Out of three wins, he lost the HOH once during the black box BotB, right? At the very least, that win should have an asterisk next to it. 

Any particular reason why? When they hit the button, they set the rewind/reset into effect, even though they don't know that. I know they've speculated, however. We know that, so I can laugh at the fact that Frankie won HOH and Veto, because it means sweet fuck all this week. On the live show, Julie will tell them (and either wipe the smile of his face or he'll give that knowing nod/smirk because of course he would know) and then we can cross our fingers for something else.

I'm still firmly Team Anyone but Frankie. Go Anyone but Frankie!

He let Frankie win that one so that asterisk belongs in Frankie's win column.

Any particular reason why? When they hit the button, they set the rewind/reset into effect, even though they don't know that. I know they've speculated, however. We know that, so I can laugh at the fact that Frankie won HOH and Veto, because it means sweet fuck all this week. On the live show, Julie will tell them (and either wipe the smile of his face or he'll give that knowing nod/smirk because of course he would know) and then we can cross our fingers for something else.

I just hate Frankie winning ANYthing, regardless of whether it counts or not. But thanks for the reminder. It will be awesome to see Frankie's head explode on Wednesday. :)

Edited by housecat
  • Love 3

Derrick has been throwing challenges since the beginning, it's his strategy to be underestimated.

Derrick is in a house full of idiots

I would say what he has done is impressive but then  if Derrick was on a show with people who actually acted like they  were playing for $500,000 he wouldn't have lasted so long

shit if the battle of the block twist didnt exist i think Donny probably would have been like fuck team america and camee after them the week he was hoh

Battle of the block really ruined this season it basically encouraged house guests to get out all the weaker players first

• Love 5

It will be interesting to see how Derrick & Caleb vote even though it will be null & void. If it's Cody he'll be pissed & then they will all compete again & Cody (small chance) could win. Then he could nominate Derrick & Caleb or Frankie. So many to choose from but it will be within an hours time. Should be fun. Too bad for Frankie......NOT!!

• Love 3

*frantically googling and downloading Avast!* THANK YOU Callaphera!

Still, FUCK YOU Frankie! lol

aww you got a virus on your computer , i got one on my tv and its name is Frankie Grande

he has a sister name Ariana and she is super fmaous , also he is a youtube media mogul lol

• Love 7

From what I understand Frankie winning hoh ,the veto, anything at all for that matter doesn't matter. Ha ha it's a rewind, and teezy your not the only one that didn't know who arianna Grande was. Your right too, I dought anybody in Africa could care less for Freakies little rich boy passtime. And he more than likely acts like a spoiled brat hile there anyway,.

Edited by kathybgd

Frankie: if I'm HOH & have veto and something happens Wednesday where I am not safe, I am going to fcking kill everyone on the planet. NT

SQUEEEEE!!

aww you got a virus on your computer , i got one on my tv and its name is Frankie Grande

Excellent comment, teezy!

Edited by housecat
  • Love 2

Even big borther greats like Dr.Will would have hard time on this season

with this whole let's vote with the house mess even thought nobody on the show can see my votes lmaooo

that was one of the msot ridculous aspects of this season and the last three seasons of big brother

He let Frankie win that one so that asterisk belongs in Frankie's win column.

I think we're thinking of different competitions. Not the HOH comp where Derrick handed the win to Frankie after his grandfather had passed, so he could get a picture of him. I meant the Black Box Battle of the Block (holy capitalized B's, Batman!). The one where Donny rocked it out finding the bones despite Christine's attempted sabotage. At the end, Derrick went in, got dumped with orange goo, and was dethroned from HOH. Sure he won HOH but he also lost it through the BotB. That's the one that I think deserves an asterisk, because he didn't keep HOH. I feel like ALL those dethroned HOH wins shouldn't actually count, but that's because I'm mean and nasty and dislike the majority left. 

Frankie: if I'm HOH & have veto and something happens Wednesday where I am not safe, I am going to fcking kill everyone on the planet. NT

Terrifying, really. You can't see it but I'm shaking at my keyboard. Not in fear, but in laughter.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

ugh I wish we could do a rewind of the season bring Devin,Amber and Hayden back and watch magic happen

if hayden was still here he would definitely throw upsets in Derrick's plan and Amber not only won hoh's but she was like a BOTB  Queen , meanwhile Donny is POV king  i mean what donny did was nothing short of amazing

there were so many weeks i was scared he was going to go home and he would just pull himself off the block either through botb or pov

Edited by teezy
  • Love 1
Battle of the block really ruined this season it basically encouraged house guests to get out all the weaker players first

So true.  The remaining HGs even said as much the other day.  So stupid.  Not a good "twist" at all.

In case I haven't said it enough, SHUT UP, FRANKIE.

Derrick has to be freaking out right now.  His master plan never included Frankie going on a comp run at the end.  Derrick needs Frankie to go, but may have missed his chance.  At this point, I will support any winner that is not Frankie!!

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 1

Frankie seems to already have a clue that his HoH could be wiped out Wednesday. I think he'll keep the nominations the same. Yawn.

Let's face facts-Frankie is a comp beast and he's GREAT under pressure. He could certainly win the HoH all over again Wednesday.

Edited by TimWil

Can anyone fill me on this TAFY mouse challenge?  In my head, I'm imagining that Derrick and Frankie are supposed to pretend that there are mice in the house.  Then, Victoria (afraid of every living non-human creature) mistakes the dog for a mouse and beats it to death.

• Love 1

I think we're thinking of different competitions. Not the HOH comp where Derrick handed the win to Frankie after his grandfather had passed, so he could get a picture of him. I meant the Black Box Battle of the Block (holy capitalized B's, Batman!). The one where Donny rocked it out finding the bones despite Christine's attempted sabotage. At the end, Derrick went in, got dumped with orange goo, and was dethroned from HOH. Sure he won HOH but he also lost it through the BotB. That's the one that I think deserves an asterisk, because he didn't keep HOH. I feel like ALL those dethroned HOH wins shouldn't actually count, but that's because I'm mean and nasty and dislike the majority left. 

I think this entire season deserves an asterisk! They've been playing as a team pretty much. Cody had 2 wins handed to him on a platter.

• Love 4

Frankie seems to already have a clue that his HoH could be wiped out Wednesday. I think he'll keep the nominations the same. Yawn.

In a perfect world, Frankie would use Veto on Victoria, put up Caleb or Derrick, let whoever it is and Cody throw each other under the bus and campaign like crazy... and then have Julie tell them it was all for nothing on the live show. Too bad this isn't a perfect world. We can't even have anything nice this season, let alone anything perfect.

• Love 1