Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Worst. Date. Ever.

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

As the house gears up for its annual Fourth of July party, Jules wants to be BFFs with Paige, while Luke more than ever to get into Hannah’s pants... Armand be damned. Meanwhile, Carl and Lindsay go on their first official date in the city, and it’s a full-blown disaster. But, the loudest boom of the weekend is Amanda slamming the door in Kyle’s face, setting him off.

Airs February 19, 2020.

• Love 1

Yup, I am going to say this every episode; please break up Kyle and Amanda. You guys are the worst couple ever. I guess this season Amanda is going to get the bad edit. While I totally understand the desire not to deal with Kyle, I’m not the one that spent 3 years trying to get him to propose. When your partner is trying to talk about problems in your relationship you shouldn’t just call him an asshole and slam the door. Please just break up.

Second worse couple is Carl and Lindsey. I can not believe they are in their mid-30s. They both have the emotional IQ of teenagers. They both just start throwing temper tantrums when they don’t like a conversation.

everyone else is still just sort of there. Although Danielle wants back on the show REAL BAD. I don’t believe for a second she actually cares if Lindsey and Carl are dating. But a riff between friends because of a guy is a reliable storyline so here we go....

• Love 6

Unpopular opinion here : Lindsey and Carl are meant to be together... The adjustements will be probably tough, but... It's a good pairing. There will be probably a split, and they will be back together, for the good.

I'm projecting, but it's what happened with my husband (15 years in a few months ❤️) and I found a lot of similarites between them and us.

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That Carl/Lindsay date felt like a freshman theatrical writing class where you also have to act out all the scenes. It read so painfully fake.

I was just coming here to say exactly that. I think that not only the date but the entire relationship is fake and was concocted to give them screen time and a "story". Pure fiction in my opinion.

• Love 6

All of these people are suffering from arrested development.  They stopped maturing just before high school graduation.  Now, consider that these people have jobs and clients and such.

How would you feel, watching people you're giving your hard-earned money to, acting like this?

I can't believe for a moment this isn't a career killer for every one of them.

• Love 4

The thing is, Carl IS making excuses and he doesn’t want to let go of his parents divorce so he always has that as an out. It’s complete bullshit.

I actually like Jules better than Paige. Paige is so flat and one-dimensional.

Hannah 🤮

Lindsay needs to slow her roll.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Hannah 🤮

I’m glad you said this because she grosses me out for some reason. Something about her appearance gives me the vibe that she would smell in real life 🤷🏾‍♀️. I’ve just always felt this way. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I actually like Jules better than Paige. Paige is so flat and one-dimensional.

I do like Jules way way better too. She has a cute personality and not stuck up like Paige. Only thing is, it's a bit creepy that she is  trying too hard with Paige and it is weird to see it play out. 

• Love 4
On 2/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

I’m glad you said this because she grosses me out for some reason. Something about her appearance gives me the vibe that she would smell in real life 🤷🏾‍♀️. I’ve just always felt this way. 

I’ve listened to her podcast, Berning in Hell, and it makes me dislike her even more.  I can’t stand her attitude.  

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I’ve never listened! What kind of nonsense does she spew?

Depends on who her guest is.  She gives TMI regarding her sex life.  I don’t care how often she masturbates or about anal sex.  There’s just something about the way she expresses herself that gets on my nerves.  Maybe I’m just too old! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Depends on who her guest is.  She gives TMI regarding her sex life.  I don’t care how often she masturbates or about anal sex.  There’s just something about the way she expresses herself that gets on my nerves.  Maybe I’m just too old! 

Ew.  Why does she think people want to know that??  She thinks she is so edgy with her grandparents talking openly about sex - I think it's weird.  It's not that I can't talk about sex with my grandma, it's that I don't want to talk about sex with my grandma.  WHO DOES???

Also, why is it called "Berning in Hell?"

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ew.  Why does she think people want to know that??  She thinks she is so edgy with her grandparents talking openly about sex - I think it's weird.  It's not that I can't talk about sex with my grandma, it's that I don't want to talk about sex with my grandma.  WHO DOES???

Also, why is it called "Berning in Hell?"

I think her last name is Bern so it’s a play on burning in hell.  She’s trying to be clever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/26/2020 at 2:11 AM, heatherchandler said:

Ew.  Why does she think people want to know that?? 

You know, the usual - "Look at me, everybody!  I'm The Cool Girl!!  I love giving oral to guys and going down on girls and of course I love anal!!  Ooooh, I am sooooo coooool!!!

Etc, etc...

"No, Heather!  It's Heather's turn!"

• Love 5