Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: Everyone's a Winner

• Start Topic

Loved the coach and loved Michelle & Ben (per usual). I continue to really like Wade; I feel like it’s pretty special how they’ve written a genuinely likeable-yet-realistic-yet-too-good-to-be-true leading man. Same goes for Natalie and Grace, who continue to be realistic teens without grating. As a GH viewer, it was fun to see Julie Marie Berman but YIKES was her character irritating - I couldn’t be as polite as Wade and would probably tell her exactly where she could shove her SHH!

• Love 12

Watching Delia crumble under the pressure of having to support her husband was kinda entertaining...poor her. I was glad when she stood up for herself and was honest...communication an important part of any relationship.

Edited by Harvey
  • Love 5

Both of my kids are playing basketball this year (or more accurately, my daughter is playing basketball and my son sort of walks around the court while everyone else is playing), so this episode tickled me.  The coach was right about the coach's kid being the talented ball hog...I had never really put that one together but it is definitely true on both of my kids' teams.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2020 at 3:43 AM, Armchair Critic said:

I didn't know Saoirse Ronan was the subject of so much controversy.

The running bit with her was so funny. It would have been great if they expanded on it in one last post-credits/final scene or something. It's such a random detail to notice about her filmography.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Every interaction between Ben and the coach had me in stitches. Particularly:

Coach (to Michelle): He a little jackass.

Ben (on the phone): Say that to my face!

Coach (bending down, hands on hips, face right up to the phone): YOU. A LITTLE. JACKASS.

😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/17/2020 at 5:16 PM, JenLily said:

Every interaction between Ben and the coach had me in stitches. Particularly:

Coach (to Michelle): He a little jackass.

Ben (on the phone): Say that to my face!

Coach (bending down, hands on hips, face right up to the phone): YOU. A LITTLE. JACKASS.

😂😂😂

I love how he called her "Coach Va-NESSA" with a contemptuous emphasis on her name.  That entire subplot was fantastic.

I liked Michelle's little dance when Wade agreed with her over Ben on the subject of the coach.

Heather was obnoxious and petty but man her Soairse Ronan observations were on point.  I completely agree.  LOL.  So random.  So awesome.

Delia "Heather scares me."

Michelle "I'm scared I'm gonna push her down a flight of stairs."

• LOL 3