Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: It's All Your Fault

spinxella
  • Start Topic

Tommy is on a path to avenge LaKeisha’s murder. Elisa Marie investigates what’s on the USB stick given to her by her father. Tommy must destroy the evidence and he might need Ghost’s help to retrieve it.

I liked this filler.

Tommy knows who killed Ghost and didn't go after him/her? He definitely would have killed Saxe and Tate at Truth, so it must be Tariq or Tasha. Still have one eye on Ramona (even though she wasn't listed in the four).

The only problem with Tasha/Tommy's scene is they already established Tasha was alive at Ghost's lawyer's office last week. So the build up of him shooting her was nothing.

Tasha accepted Tommy was going to kill her and he was going to look out for her kids? She doesn't know this man is crazy?

Tasha just had Keisha signed papers on the kitchen table? As if she reads it everyday while drinking her coffee.

Kate only wanted Tommy to stay because she didn't have anyone to give her drugs but when she got the money now he can got to Hell/California.

Tommy: just more palm trees and fake tits!

Kate: Ok. How big? A gram, an eight ball? LOL The scenes with her, Elisa Marie and Tommy were funny.

Elisa Marie now knows to never again trust that POS Tariq for telling Tommy about the recording and realize he helped Tommy kill her father.

One minute Blanca is telling Tommy she will give him immunity for Ghost and later she says she has evidence to take Tommy down. Who is the bigger prize for the police Ghost or Tommy?

Forget Blanca! Elisa Marie is going to take down Tommy!!!!!!!!!!! She put it all together faster than the police. This girl needs a spin off or a flash forward in the last scene of the finale to "pay him that visit". She's playing the long game to kill his ass herself when she gets older (forget the recording, she has something else planned for him). Hopefully, she has Tariq on her hit list too.

Tommy must have good cleaning products to get rid of Benny's blood.

Vincent has the worst hitters. The guy with the automatic rifle is standing there not shooting as Tommy is ramming two cars.

Vincent got a well deserved death. All the other minor character's deaths didn't mean much to me, but his... I cheered!

Why would Kate have Tommy's envelope? At least she knew Ghost wanted a better life and get out of Queens.

At least Tommy knows he was wrong for all his hatred for Ghost. But it felt rushed for him to come to this conclusion.

After Ghost's death, flowers were sent to Kate's home?

Shouldn't Spanky be in witness protection? Why is he walking the streets? Any way ..See ya!

Spanky: I used to say fuck the police but now I'm saying fuck jail!

So it was Cedric the Entertainer as one of the shooters at the pier. Who was the other guy, Steve Harvey?

So who else is left to kill on this show? 

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Kirkydee said:

Didnt a dying ghost say "let her go"? Twice.

Both times, he told him "Let it go". 

I am curious why they put: "Who Shot Ghost?" instead of " Who Killed Ghost?"

Edited by mxc90

Only a hound from hell could take Benny out? Nah, it was just a gun.

Had we seen Aunt Dolores before?

Puerto Ricans in pantsuits. OMG, Tommy.

Wow, Tasha was ready to take that bullet like a boss. (Point taken upthread that we knew he wouldn't kill her though since we already saw her in a future scene.)

Michael O'Keefe playing a mob head was interesting to me. But were they supposed to be Italian? He seemed kinda iffy on that accent he was using.

Elisa Marie was a quick study. She worked Tommy like a pro. Ice water in her veins, just like her daddy.

How is Tommy able to kill all these made guys with impunity? Whatever, surely he knows now that Tariq cannot be trusted. Ever.

After snitching big time, why was Spanky strolling around in broad daylight? He must've wanted to get capped.

I really don't get why Elisa Marie gave Tommy that microSD card. She knows he killed her father and uncle. But then she also knows Proctor basically killed her mother...

So is Tommy getting a spin off too? Whatever, interesting to hear Warren G and Nate Dogg playing over the end credits. I didn't think 50 got along with those west coast guys.

Who is the bigger prize for the police Ghost or Tommy?

Now that Ghost is dead (🙄) it must be Tommy. Therefore, it seems unlikely to me Tommy will make it to CA. He probably won't get out of the state. Either the cops or the mob will get him.

Forget Blanca! Elisa Marie is going to take down Tommy!!!!!!!!!!! She put it all together faster than the police. This girl needs a spin off or a flash forward in the last scene of the finale to "pay him that visit". She's playing the long game to kill his ass herself when she gets older (forget the recording, she has something else planned for him). Hopefully, she has Tariq on her hit list too.

That's the spinoff I want to see. They need to age Dre's daughter and bring her into the mess too.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Now that Ghost is dead (🙄) it must be Tommy. Therefore, it seems unlikely to me Tommy will make it to CA. He probably won't get out of the state. Either the cops or the mob will get him.

Of course. My question was meant for Blanca's/police's focus before he died.

9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Had we seen Aunt Dolores before?

No. At least Elisa Maria is not stuck in some foster home.

10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

After snitching big time, why was Spanky strolling around in broad daylight? He must've wanted to get capped.

Tommy couldn't let let him have his last Nestle Quick before he shot him. So rude!

12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So is Tommy getting a spin off too? Whatever, interesting to hear Warren G and Nate Dogg playing over the end credits. I didn't think 50 got along with those west coast guys.

I was surprised to hear it too. I can't believe this is the last we see of Tommy with 2 episodes left.

• Love 1

I loved this episode. The good ones more than make up for the bad ones. 

Good god though. Kate is such an awful mother. You see exactly why Tommy is cashews nuts. 

I love the dialogue between Ghost and Tommy. Their drama got old but them on screen together is always magic for me. 

Apparently, they had Elisa Marie taking those psychology classes. She was able to get Tommy talking and seeing himself in her. I loved their interaction together. It was everything. Kept making me think of Joe from YOU. Craziest thing on two legs but they will try to hold the crazy in and be okay with the kids. Lol

Edited by andreamf15
  • Love 2

I don't like Ghost's ending... I don't like Tommy's ending... I feel like after all these years CK and 50 ruined their story arcs for the spin-off. How shortsighted of them to think people even care about Tariq like that. 

Elisa Marie is smart. Good to see Debi Mazar. 

I'm just here for the opening credits at this point. 

Edited by funnygirl

Fuckin' Tariq.  Just 5 minutes of his dumb ass could almost ruin a really good episode.  As someone else mentioned, the show at it's best was always Ghost and Tommy.  It has to be Tariq that shoots Ghost because I can't see Ghost telling Tommy to "let it go" if it's Dre or Tate.  

Elisa Marie was better than 98% of the characters in the history of the show and smarter than at least 99.9999% of them.  I made a comment last season that the only way I'd want to see a spin-off involving Tariq is if Elisa Marie goes gunning for him when she gets older.  Well, she's got a reason to now.

On a show almost seemingly about awful parents, Kate really took the cake.

• Love 7

I fucking enjoyed the heck outta this episode (well, except for Tariq, but that goes without saying). 

Nice to see that Elisa Marie and Auntie Debbie Mazar are the smartest people on this show.  They were both piecing stuff together left and right.  I loved the aunt straight up calling Tariq on his bullshit.

8 hours ago, areca said:

The only spinoff show I want is Elisa Marie's.  Everyone else can just go.  California, Hell, wherever.  Just go.

Same!  Elisa Marie and the aunt taking over the organization.  

On 1/19/2020 at 6:17 AM, GodsBeloved said:

Tommy and Elisa Marie. That is all.

Loved everything about this.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing Tommy taking Elisa Marie on as a protege.  Elisa Marie says she's going to California for college, except it's actually to join Tommy's organization

Does this mean Jamie is actually dead?

Also, Tariq, just cause it can't be said enough:

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Same!  Elisa Marie and the aunt taking over the organization.  

With Elisa Marie's natural intelligence and Debi Mazar as her aunt/guardian, in ten years Elisa Marie is going to fuck EVERYBODY UP. 

11 hours ago, nasir jones said:

On a show almost seemingly about awful parents, Kate really took the cake.

When Elisa Marie told Tommy about her mother's death and Tommy said his mother was a junkie too, Elisa Marie replied "I know." I died. Like, the hair braiding can't cover up the fact that Kate thought a favor meant an 8-ball or a gram. Also, Kate is going to be back bugging Tommy for money the second whatever Ghost left her runs out, if she doesn't OD first. It's all going up her nose.

• Love 3
On 1/19/2020 at 1:25 PM, andreamf15 said:

I loved this episode. The good ones more than make up for the bad ones. 

Good god though. Kate is such an awful mother. You see exactly why Tommy is cashews nuts. 

I love the dialogue between Ghost and Tommy. Their drama got old but them on screen together is always magic for me. 

Apparently, they had Elisa Marie taking those psychology classes. She was able to get Tommy talking and seeing himself in her. I loved their interaction together. It was everything. Kept making me think of Joe from YOU. Craziest thing on two legs but they will try to hold the crazy in and be okay with the kids. Lol

I wouldn't give him too much credit for loving kids.  Until he decided to suddenly forgive Ghost and try to save him the plan was clearly to cap Elisa Marie and dump the body.  I think she was playing him and knew exactly what strings to pull.  And was fatalistic enough to know where this ends.  Tommy is not the type to leave witnesses alive.

I also think from the family she is in, particularly once she stared living with Benny, she was taught for better or worse that the police are the enemy and all problems can be dealt with "in house."

While I would love like everyone else for a spinoff of her aged up, given a little La Femme Nikita training, and going off to kill Tommy I think there is someone else more immediate on her hit list.  Tariq.  Time for the Catholic School Killer to get a win for a change.

• Love 3