Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 1/13/2020

MeThinkMeNot
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Has she seen her mother elsewhere that we don’t know about?

Cindy McCain has been on the show once since her husband died.  I think there was some kind of event in NYC that had to do with him.   

• Love 4

You reap what you sow in this life and that includes Cindy McCain  so I have zero fucks to give if her daughter visits or not  I hold her at least partially responsible for the she-beast barnacle at the end of the table.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

So in all this time, Meghan hasn't visited her grandmother who's about to turn 108 and who lost her child a year ago?  

I think she lives in Washington.  I may be mistaken but I seem to recall either reading that or MeAgain mentioning it on the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

I think she lives in Washington.  I may be mistaken but I seem to recall either reading that or MeAgain mentioning it on the show.

That's right - D.C. (unless she's moved since we last heard).  She's John's mother and I don't think she's ever lived in Arizona.  John only lived there because that's where Cindy was from.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Oh OK.  I was just assuming she lived in Arizona near the family so they could take care of her.  Of course, she probably has hired caretakers.  Duh.  

Thanks. 🙂

eta - I see John McCain had two siblings, one of whom is still living at age 77 and lives a few hours away in Connecticut.  I don't know about the other child, a daughter.  Maybe that one (if she's still alive) lives near her mother and can provide some assistance. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Oh OK.  I was just assuming she lived in Arizona near the family so they could take care of her.  Of course, she probably has hired caretakers.  Duh.  

Thanks. 🙂

eta - I see John McCain has two siblings, one of whom is still living at age 77 and lives a few hours away in Connecticut.  I don't know about the other child, a daughter.  Maybe that one (if she's still alive) lives near her mother and can provide some assistance. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

MM is posting on twitter -  512 days....and the lonely photo sitting alone on "their" bench......with a huge American Flag beside it.....which was never there before.

Sigh

I'm not going to claim to be the picture of great mental health, but, she needs more therapy than she's getting if she's still counting days.  I wonder if she's sitting somewhere drinking heavily when she posts these things.  I don't know  how her husband can stand her.

• Love 9

To think about staging that photo is scary 512 days later. Notice no one except herself were in the photos on instagram on her first visit "home." 512 days, and all.

The Lone Wolf.

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6