Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E04: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Debbie Harry, Nadiya Hussain, DJ Spoony, Sugababies

• Start Topic

Together on Graham’s sofa this week: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton discuss reuniting for Terminator: Dark Fate, and Debbie Harry and Nadiya Hussain talk about their new autobiographies. With music from DJ Spoony's Garage Classical featuring The Sugababes.

Was Linda Hamilton hammered? She was a bit annoying, IMO, as she would pull focus when the attention wasn't on her.

Nadiya Hussain continues to be a delight. I stopped watching GBBO after her season and never regretted it. It was perfection.

I thought the second Big Red Chair story was pretty good.

Edited by dubbel zout
it's polite to spell someone's name properly
  • Love 2

Debbie Harry looked like she would rather be anywhere else than on that couch. Not that I blame her, having to sit next to Hamilton, who seems to be very impressed with herself.

Nadiya Hussain was lovely.

Graham was his usual charming self with a less than stellar couch,

Edited by lb60
  • Love 4
On 10/26/2019 at 11:58 AM, Frisson said:

I don’t know what I expected, but I’ve never seen Linda Hamilton interviewed before, and she came off as kind of goofy. The dynamic between her and Arnold was hard to read. 

She seemed like she either tipped back a few or was on something. Didn't like her at all. Definitely reminded me of the older alcoholic moms I have known. I think Arnold was too polite to tell her to get away from him. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I've read an interview with her the other day and I think she truly just does not give a damn anymore - good for her.

I agree.  I liked them all, but I go into this show with the idea that I will enjoy watching people be on Graham's couch.  I have also seen another profile of LInda Hamilton and I think she's largely out of acting partly because she doesn't give a damn what other people think.  I think Debbie and Nadiya were great, but it was a couch largely of old pros (other than Nadiya), and I felt like you could see how not seriously they take some of the promotional duties.  

By the way, it was pretty obvious they were all drinking water, and you could even see Linda accidentally grab the wrong glass and correct it.

• Love 2

Yes, but the way she overreacted to picking up the wrong water and putting it back and then taking her own is actually now the moment I can't un-see that makes me think she may have been drinking before going onstage. That plus other things...I haven't seen enough of her so maybe that's just her personality but she was outsized reacting in a big way during a lot of moments that read much more like "intoxicated" than "DGAF" to me.

• Love 1

I don’t think Linda drinks anymore because she is open about how she used to self-medicate with alcohol and drugs to battle her bipolar disorder.  Clearly I could be wrong, but I thought she had water in front of her.

• Love 1

Linda Hamilton will always have a soft-focus glow in my heart for Beauty and the Beast. I re-watched a few episodes of that lately, and no it hasn't aged particularly well, but the dreaminess and the amazing chemistry she had with Ron Perlman, well, [swoonsigh].

• Love 7