Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Did Laurel forget that she could just scream the door off?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. And after not one scream in 801, already two in the first 15ish minutes of 802?

1 minute ago, quarks said:

How is this guy able to recognize what Cisco's thingy is?

Shh, you're asking the Qs that not one writer bothered to think of. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think they're doing a good job with Laurel and her story. But that means that there are 3 plots going on in this episode and that's too many for cohesive storytelling, especially when there is a big JJ and Connor confrontation.

LOL at Negret putting in a flashbac to the ying yang kiss.

• Love 1
Just now, quarks said:

Are they actually having Negret use footage from the episodes he previously directed?

HA HA HA HA HA

I think it was all his scenes! Wouldn’t the editor decide that or does the director cut the ep with him? Either way, hilarious.

• Useful 1

I realize that I have said some very mean things about the Monitor but I do have to admit that it was very nice of him to ensure that Diggle and Oliver still had their Superhero costumes with them for all of this world hopping, along with nice street clothes. 

6 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Because saving the Multiverse means.....all the important stuff is on E1???

Well, of course.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, quarks said:

I realize that I have said some very mean things about the Monitor but I do have to admit that it was very nice of him to ensure that Diggle and Oliver still had their Superhero costumes with them for all of this world hopping, along with nice street clothes. 

Well, of course.

They probably got to list some demands like Mariah Carey when she performs somewhere. Chicken nuggets and costumes. Must haves.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I think it was all his scenes! Wouldn’t the editor decide that or does the director cut the ep with him? Either way, hilarious.

Both, usually. The director generally reviews several edits.

5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

To think that the Diggles not only lost their daughter but also "lost" their son as well.

They didn't "lose" Sara. Barry just fudged up the timeline to where the conception was altered.

5 minutes ago, quarks said:

3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

They probably got to list some demands like Mariah Carey when she performs somewhere. Chicken nuggets and costumes. Must haves.

"And no dressing us like the damn Trigger Twins!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

As fun as it is to see all of these returning characters, let me be the first to firmly announce that I do NOT need to see the Arrowverse version of Amanda Waller back on my screen.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I can't believe we're only halfway through this ep - it feels like it's been going on forever. 

Yes. I appreciate the callbacks but the writing for this one is not as good as last week's.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I can't believe we're only halfway through this ep - it feels like it's been going on forever. 

My stream is terrible tonight so I looked down at the time hoping the show was over and it was 6:30!

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Cheaper to shoot a gun then a Canary Cry lol. Both times have been off screen.

Oh I get that part but she’s got the cry and is supposed to be a good fighter so she shouldn’t need one. Of course it’s harder to threaten people without one.