Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

I mean, considering Lydia spent her formative years sticking dead faces on her face with her abusive mom and her cult for company, I can at least get why she would feel comfortable around Negan.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I don't even remember who Benjamin is, but I know Henry doesn't belong on the same list as him and Shiva.

Maybe Benjamin is Henry's brother? Who was killed by the Saviors.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

I don't even remember who Benjamin is, but I know Henry doesn't belong on the same list as him and Shiva.

Henry's older brother, who bonded with Morgan.

Dies in S7, shot by Savior Jared in the thigh, severed the femoral artery.

Then bled out on a table in CMurda's cabin.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Ezikiel's glorious smile is the fire that lights my soul in TWD universe. 

What about Eugene??  I'm shocked 🙂

These are adults harassing Lydia.  Uh, not very mature, people.

So what just happened? Negan shoved her and she hit her head? How freaking fragile is her head? How has she not died yet? Just from, like, getting up on a bunk bed? And yeah, sneaking up on the girl who you think is a crazy killer who probably has weapons was an awesome idea. And arent two of them adults? Bullying a teenager? What the fuck?

So Negan just gets to wander around now? 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Benjamin was the kid that Morgan was training to fight.

Oh, shit, that's right. There was an earlier, less Henriesque version of Henry, wasn't there. If I recall correctly, I never really bonded with him because he had such a glaringly red shirt, metaphorically speaking.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Eh, I have sympathy for Lydia.  Not her fault her mother's a nut.    People have an issue with her they should take it up with Daryl.

Sigh.  More Negan blathering because the show has decided that no one will kill him.

• Love 6