Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E19: Falling Apart

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Looking up this birth, found out....

Hide contents

9 year old Daniel has a 4 year old sister we never saw (or heard mention of).

I'm not spoiling this because, unless I'm wrong, which is unheard of ever happening, it was addressed on the show.

Tiffany's mom has a young daughter, younger than Daniel, who appeared in the first episode. Is that who you're referring to in your spoiler? Or, do you think there is another kid from Tiffany or Roger (Daniel's dad), that hasn't been mentioned?

Tiffany's young half-sister fits. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, mamadrama said:

Jenny: *sob* WHY is this happening?!

Little Miss Drama: Because you sold everything you owned and flew to the other side of the world based on a promise made by a man who had already catfished you once?

She gave up her CAR!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

They got married 10/20/19 and the baby was born 7/3/20 but Tiffany was in SA for two weeks before the wedding, so it looks like she got pregnant right away. 

It happens. I got pregnant with my last child 3 days after we were married.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm not spoiling this because, unless I'm wrong, which is unheard of ever happening, it was addressed on the show.

Tiffany's mom has a young daughter, younger than Daniel, who appeared in the first episode. Is that who you're referring to in your spoiler? Or, do you think there is another kid from Tiffany or Roger (Daniel's dad), that hasn't been mentioned?

Tiffany's young half-sister fits. 

The picture labelled (by the site's writer) the 4yo girl as a sister of Daniel.  Perhaps they are wrong

She would be his Aunt if she is t.he one you are referring to.

Update: Another source, People magazine in their "exclusive" story on the birth also say the girl is a sister.  Name: Emily.  Not clearly written.

Update 2: finally "found it", realitytvworld says 4yo Emily is Tiffany's sister.

Edited by MajorNelson
typo
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

They got married 10/20/19 and the baby was born 7/3/20 but Tiffany was in SA for two weeks before the wedding, so it looks like she got pregnant right away. 

Oh good grief. So she pulled Daniel out of school a month and a half into the school year? Or is he homeschooled?

On 10/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Never mind, wrong quote!

On 10/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, magemaud said:

Just a gentle correction - those dates must be 10/20/18 and baby born on 7/3/19 or we have time traveled!

On 10/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Oh good grief. So she pulled Daniel out of school a month and a half into the school year? Or is he homeschooled?

A hard stop on the homeschool (I HOPE!)  A woman who marries an unemployed felon, gets knocked up by said felon thirty minutes after landing in SA then thinks she can cure, control or caused his addiction is NOT equipped to homeschool.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Just a gentle correction - those dates must be 10/20/18 and baby born on 7/3/19 or we have time traveled!

Oh my, you’re absolutely correct. I have creatively edited the timeline! 

• LOL 3
56 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

A hard stop on the homeschool (I HOPE!)  A woman who marries an unemployed felon, gets knocked up by said felon thirty minutes after landing in SA then thinks she can cure, control or caused his addiction is NOT equipped to homeschool.

Oh, believe me, I debated for a long time whether it would be worse for Daniel to miss three months of school or to be homeschooled by someone who has demonstrated the intelligence we’ve seen from Tiffany. I actually still haven’t decided.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

A woman who marries an unemployed felon, gets knocked up by said felon thirty minutes after landing in SA then thinks she can cure, control or caused his addiction is NOT equipped to homeschool.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Tiffany’s mother homeschools Daniel and her own four year old daughter. She appears to have some strange ideas about child rearing. 

• Love 1
On 10/1/2019 at 9:03 AM, gotta watch said:

Do you all know the movie To Kill a Mockingbird, the actor who plays Dill? I think of him every time they show sweet Daniel on the screen.

Thank you!  I was trying to place who he reminds me of, it's Dill!

Was just thinking about this.   

A few episodes ago when Submit came back from visiting his "parents",  while he was getting a street shave, Jenny lectured him about leaving her alone and said she felt like a mistress or a kept woman.   How ironic that she would say that! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Was just thinking about this.   

A few episodes ago when Submit came back from visiting his "parents",  while he was getting a street shave, Jenny lectured him about leaving her alone and said she felt like a mistress or a kept woman.   How ironic that she would say that! 

I think it was all a set-up for ”the big confession”.  She knew.

• Love 6

Before Tiffany laid on her back saying   -  "Get me pregnant Ronald"

Don't you think she should have actually thought about it before she then said  "Oh I don't want to give birth to the child in S. Africa"

And are there any clips where she doesn't bang on about 'Ronalds HISTORICAL addiction' - STOP PULLING THE MAN DOWN !!

It's absolute B.S. to say that if she stayed in S. Africa the financial responsibility might cause Ronald to go back to his addiction.  Because taking away Daniel and his unborn baby is much more likely to push the poor man over the edge.

Tiffany is Very immature and unsupportive towards Ronald.                               When little Daniel was crying his eyes out at the airport, that was heartbreaking.       Clearly she just wanted to get pregnant because she knows Ronalds chances of going to USA are very small.

In practically every clip she is moaning and groaning about something.  Rarely does she laugh / speak positively towards Ronald.  HORRIBLE GIRL IN A WOMANS BODY.

Edited by KatLady