Type keyword(s) to search

suzeecat

7.6k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.7k profile views
  1. I was also wondering how/when they will see how Jasmine's son will assimilate into the "family". I would love it if he was a holy terror! 😈 It sounds like Garrick/Dannielle's new friend is from Dearborn, MI. And, she brought baklava from Shatila Bakery (recognized the box)! Far and above the very best baklava on the planet!
  2. Emily's Mom: I'm having trouble with the whole "property" issue. Help me to see this in modern terms. Kobe's Dad: Very simple. We give you bride price, we own her, she is now our property. When she dies, we bury her here in Cameroon. Kobe's Dad, you aren't helping! But, we need a useless story line, so here we go. Come to think of it, they are ALL useless story lines! I am gobsmacked that Sophie and Rob infuriate me more than Grangela. They just argue in circles and take me back to my high school dating relationships.
  3. Madelaine is getting schooled on the cons of being a sugar baby. Sugar Daddy gets to spend HIS money however HE wants! Take it or leave it honey.
  4. I'm wondering if there is some sort of TLC "bonus" if they can seal the deal before the season ends? Also, not getting the attraction with Nick. He looks like he could be Jimmy JJ Walker's (Good TImes) older brother, poo-eating grin and all. I do give this group credit for seeming to be the most successful at finding compatible, cooperative recruits.
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering if Garrick tells Nathalia before or AFTER the nuptials.
  6. Gah, someone needs to remind Rob the Knob that he is almost 30 yrs old and has been out of high school for a while now. GROW UP! Maybe someone should point out to Kobe's Cameroon buds that since Kobe is living in America now that maybe he needs to adjust his expectations of his "white lady" wife, instead of "white lady" wife adjusting her attitude to Cameroon expectations. Works both ways!!!
  7. LOL, I had to wonder if he's seen some previous episodes! Overall, THAT'S how it's done! She had excellent support, hopefully DIL can get on board as well. I was on the edge of my seat during the surgery, hoping her heart didn't give out on her. Or, when they got to the little rental in Houston, she looked and sounded like she was on her last breath.
  8. I'm moving my snark here from the Live Chat, I hadn't noticed that there was a separate topic for this ep: I'm going out on a limb here and assume that Garrick has explained his long game to Natalia i.e., that she is #2 of 5. If true, then Natalia can't logically complain about Garrick continuing to troll for 3-5. If she is on board with being part of a set of 5 then WHY would she have a problem with him talking to other potentials on dating apps? I gotta say, the boy has a point (ducking and running). With all the fake crying on reality shows, I guess Nick's Daniele stands out as being, um, uniquely(?) legitimate with her snorgling . . . I'm kinda missing the fake crying (passing the box of tissues)! Girl is a messy crier, like me. 😪🤧
  9. I'm going out on a limb here and assume that Garrick has explained his long game to Natalia i.e., that she is #2 of 5. If true, then Natalia can't logically complain about Garrick continuing to troll for 3-5. If she is on board with being part of a set of 5 then WHY would she have a problem with him talking to other potentials on dating apps? I gotta say, the boy has a point (ducking and running). With all the fake crying on reality shows, I guess Nick's Daniele stands out as being, um, uniquely(?) legitimate with her snorgling . . . I'm kinda missing the fake crying (passing the box of tissues)! Girl is a messy crier, like me. 😪🤧
  10. Oh my, I was holding my breath watching Tyray's "first kiss" friend (can't remember her name), that dress was centimeters away from a nip slip!!! I can't even remember anything else from the one-hour show . . .
  11. Oooh, awesome trailer!!! Hopefully New York can stay around longer this season.
  12. I don't know as many of these as I did the original season cast, but I'll be watching, for sure!
  13. With regard to Timothy, I am confused as to why someone like him would put himself on a reality "dating" show, if he was not ready to commit and do the work. I love Lucinda and agree she would have half a chance with Richard. Jack's "friend" was a true mean girl. Birds of a feather, eh???