Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: The Transformation Begins

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Click HERE to read the rules before posting.

Clairvoyant comments about who makes show group, point and the final team do not belong here.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I think this is one of the reasons they're keeping Kat around. The fact that they referred to her as "exotic looking" in one of the earlier episodes shows the extreme lack of diversity on the team.

I think same with Lisa. Yes, she’s a powerhouse but she’s more NBA than NFL. I really don’t see her as DCC and I’m surprised she doesn’t get more critiques on camera about her style, but then I saw her speaking Spanish on Instagram and it made more sense. 

I paused this episode when Travis was talking with Kelli & Judy about the TCCS (because I had to respond to a text and I didn't want to miss any of the comments!). I just happened to hit pause at the perfect moment because I got this shot of Kelli giving what looks like epic side eye. I am going to be picturing this in my head whenever people say something stupid to me!

1082950954_kellisideeye.jpg.f17cd92fdd1be5d55a2ece4de8ad9ccf.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I paused this episode when Travis was talking with Kelli & Judy about the TCCS (because I had to respond to a text and I didn't want to miss any of the comments!). I just happened to hit pause at the perfect moment because I got this shot of Kelli giving what looks like epic side eye. I am going to be picturing this in my head whenever people say something stupid to me!

1082950954_kellisideeye.jpg.f17cd92fdd1be5d55a2ece4de8ad9ccf.jpg

He must have criticized Meredith there😂

• LOL 7