Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 1, 2, 3 Non-Cheerleader Conversation

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, An Offt said:

For anyone watching previous seasons on Pluto TV, anybody gonna watch the Alec Baldwin roast?  I can't decide if it'll be funny or mega-cringe...

His son had a series on Netflix.  It was pretty good--family type stuff--no sex or violence--his wife had been killed and he moved his kids to another town.  He was some type of coast guard emergency trainer.

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Ohhhh I thought they finished their training camp before their first game like the Cheerleaders.  Shows what I know 🙂

They use Preseason games to help make their final selections on who will make the team 

• Love 1
On 8/23/2019 at 11:55 PM, CrazyMoon said:

with Gregory Hines in "White Nights"....one of the best dance sequences on film ever...two very different styles yet so cohesive

THIS !! My fave dance clip ever from a movie 🙂

(edited)
9 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm trying to make a playlist of DCC songs and would love some help! What songs should I add? Only songs that they dance to please!

Thunderstruck  (AC/DC), Loud (Big & Rich), Fireball (Pitbull) Crazy In Love (Beyonce)  this is what's in my Alexa "Cheerleaders" playlist.  Also does anyone remember if Beyonce's "Grown Woman" was one they danced to? Trying to remember where I heard this song first, and Alexa doesn't know the song.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
  • Love 1

The show has featured quite a few Calvin Harris songs through the years - "Feel So Close" and "We Found Love" from the "18 Months" LP.   Maybe "Blame" from the "Motion" LP.  I know I've used Shazam a few times during the show and Calvin Harris came up A LOT.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

The show has featured quite a few Calvin Harris songs through the years - "Feel So Close" and "We Found Love" from the "18 Months" LP.   Maybe "Blame" from the "Motion" LP.  I know I've used Shazam a few times during the show and Calvin Harris came up A LOT.

As a Brit, I know all about his music, certainly his older stuff. It would get played so much, it got annoying 😂

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Thunderstruck  (AC/DC), Loud (Big & Rich), Fireball (Pitbull) Crazy In Love (Beyonce)  this is what's in my Alexa "Cheerleaders" playlist.  Also does anyone remember if Beyonce's "Grown Woman" was one they danced to? Trying to remember where I heard this song first, and Alexa doesn't know the song.

Evidently, one cannot purchase the "Grown Woman" track anywhere.  I've looked on Amazon and iTunes.  There isn't even an "official" video for it.  I wonder how the DCC got a copy of the track when it isn't for purchase anywhere.

48 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Evidently, one cannot purchase the "Grown Woman" track anywhere.  I've looked on Amazon and iTunes.  There isn't even an "official" video for it.  I wonder how the DCC got a copy of the track when it isn't for purchase anywhere.

EXACTLY.  I've done some research and found a few sites on the net that you can plug in the web address of a video and it'll rip the audio then spit it back out as an MP3.  That's how I got it.

17 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

1 minute ago, Loodicrus said:

yeah, I think I can manage copying url's from one place to another 😉

Just wanted to make sure you found the right one.  Not sure the URL from the address bar works. I've never tried it that way.  It's all good.  Hope you enjoy! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Has anyone else noticed that the little arrow thingys on the right hand side of the pages where you can scroll are missing?? Or is it just me?

Thank goodness - I've refreshed this page and this website and I am still missing the arrow

• LOL 1
On 8/27/2019 at 4:00 AM, DCC-UK said:

I'm trying to make a playlist of DCC songs and would love some help! What songs should I add? Only songs that they dance to please!

Meghan Trainor. I never knew anything of hers til the past few years of this show. I’m now a fan. 😊

Me Too (odd coincidence) 

NO

No Excuses

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • LOL 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank goodness - I've refreshed this page and this website and I am still missing the arrow

Just a note:  the little arrow thingys are back!!!  Mods: what might've caused that?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
33 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Just a note:  the little arrow thingys are back!!!  Mods: what might've caused that?

Not a mod but it's been discussed in the bugs section of the main forum.  Devs have been working on fixing some bugs and this was one.  Per SilverStormm the board is due for an upgrade next week as well.

• Useful 1
On 8/27/2019 at 6:00 AM, DCC-UK said:

I googled: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders songs and a bunch of YouTube lists come up for previous seasons including last year. I don’t see this year yet. I can’t copy the search links for some reason. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Taralightner said:

I googled: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders songs and a bunch of YouTube lists come up for previous seasons including last year. I don’t see this year yet. I can’t copy the search links for some reason. 

Like I said upthread:

Thunderstruck  (AC/DC), Loud (Big & Rich), Fireball (Pitbull) Crazy In Love (Beyonce)  

7 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Like I said upthread:

Thunderstruck  (AC/DC), Loud (Big & Rich), Fireball (Pitbull) Crazy In Love (Beyonce)  

I was trying to help the OP. They dance to so many more songs than those that you listed. Although the ones you listed are their signature songs. 

• Useful 1
On 8/25/2019 at 2:41 PM, An Offt said:

For anyone watching previous seasons on Pluto TV, anybody gonna watch the Alec Baldwin roast?  I can't decide if it'll be funny or mega-cringe...

Unlikely....he aired too much of his prior relationship issues in public, including mistreatment of his oldest daughter Ireland.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Someone was asking to see Sam dance.  She is on your far left in the back she has on black shorts and white shoes.

Based on what I can see maybe Sam shouldn't quit her day job (but that's just me)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Based on what I can see maybe Sam shouldn't quit her day job (but that's just me)

When that video was posted 1or 2 years ago most of us speculated she probably just taking a class for fun and not serious about auditioning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

When that video was posted 1or 2 years ago most of us speculated she probably just taking a class for fun and not serious about auditioning.

It was From last year and yes it was only for fun 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

On the Pluto DCC episode commercials.  Can anyone tell me what movie it is where they show a clip of Kathy Bates saying something like "you think life is going to be different but it isn't."  

I think it might be A Home of Our Own.  Check out the trailer.  At the 1:49 mark, it looks like the same outfit when she says "you think life is going to be different but it isn't."  If anyone knows better, feel free to correct me though!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

True.  She doesn't have to be a DCC just because her Mom was one.  Maybe she has her heart/mind set on something totally different.  Who knows...maybe Ryan (Kelli's son for those that don't know) will wind up being a star football player?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

I think it might be A Home of Our Own.  Check out the trailer.  At the 1:49 mark, it looks like the same outfit when she says "you think life is going to be different but it isn't."  If anyone knows better, feel free to correct me though!

THANK YOU so much.  

• Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, ElenaFR said:

Love that we have dancers of all sizes represented. Lizzo, her music and dancers make me just feel good. Wish somehow DCC had more of this. 

Well you should be delighted that the Cincinnati Ben-Gals squad has a cheerleader who appears to be about 40 years old in the face, and is also full-figured. She's in the daily pics for today, once you scroll down past the Redskins cheerleaders pics on the Ultimatecheerleaders.com site. Times are a-changing in the cheer world: male dancers on numerous squads, more matronly uni's (I hate the Colts' pleather-ish one size too large dresses), 2018 Dolphins' squad with no make-up....now full-figured....

• Love 1