Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Wish List

• Start Topic

Next Season’s Wish list.

Mike & Aziza.

Danny & Amy

Mark & Nikki (yeah I know he won’t but I am adding it on there)

Loren & Alexei (if they don’t discuss her Tourette’s syndrome or if it can possibly be transferred to a child or not)

Fernando & Carolina (only if crazy mama is on there)

Anfisa (stand alone)

Matt & Alla

Who I do not want to see EVER again:  Nicole & Azan, Pedro & Chantal, Pao & Russ, Nicole & Azan, Ashley & Jay. Oh and Shaun Robinson. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, JunkFoodTV said:

Please no more Colt and mommy dearest Deb. Just nasty gross. 

Pretty sure they're gone. Want Dr. Phil to do the tell all. In fact let's let him loose on this season's crop.

• LOL 3

No more Nicole and Azan nor Pao and Roos.  And I have said this before that she may not be everyone's cup of cocoa:  Kathy Griffin for the Tell All.   Make people stay through the ENTIRE tell all or no paycheck!!!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No more Nicole and Azan nor Pao and Roos.  And I have said this before that she may not be everyone's cup of cocoa:  Kathy Griffin for the Tell All.   Make people stay through the ENTIRE tell all or no paycheck!!!

I think she'd ask the hard questions.  And maybe shaun Robinson wants to but people make demands before agreeing to show up.  IMO, this is the fault of sharp production / TLC.

They should have all the negotiating power here.  All of these people want fame, attention and social media contracts.  You take them off TV, they have nothing. 

With the exception of colt, I think everyone has a pretty basic low wage job and I don't see anything on the bright horizon for them without the glare of reality TV.  I'm not sure what reputable hospital would hire Chantal.  

Nicole's situation is particularly laughable.  She appears to have absolutely no job skills and a child.  If you took her off the franchise for a season or two she would agree to answer all questions. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

And maybe shaun Robinson wants to but people make demands before agreeing to show up.  IMO, this is the fault of sharp production / TLC.

My thoughts precisely. Some of the questions that need to be asked are so obvious and Shaun doesn't even touch on them. Or when Nicole says something shady like "I don't know how to answer that", Shaun redirects to another couple. What's the point of calling it a "Tell All" when it is just a broken record repeat of the same conversations that took place all season over and over and over?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, greekmom said:

Next Season’s Wish list.

Mike & Aziza.

Danny & Amy

Mark & Nikki (yeah I know he won’t but I am adding it on there)

Loren & Alexei (if they don’t discuss her Tourette’s syndrome or if it can possibly be transferred to a child or not)

Fernando & Carolina (only if crazy mama is on there)

Anfisa (stand alone)

Matt & Alla

Who I do not want to see EVER again:  Nicole & Azan, Pedro & Chantal, Pao & Russ, Nicole & Azan, Ashley & Jay. Oh and Shaun Robinson. 

I don't ever want to see or hear again the "gruesome -twosome" (the cougar twins). 

• Love 2

No more Nickel .  She's never getting married and hasn't even seen Azan in person in like 2 years.

No more Pao and Roose.  I highly suspect that she had a baby to stay on this show.  Cut the cord, TLC.  Now that she had baby Axel; she can freaking stay home and take care of him w/o cameras. 

No more 90 day season 6 people.  They are all disgusting and possibly have rabies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

My wish list? Cancel this spin off. Or show real life and the foreigners figuring out how to navigate life in the States once they receive their green card or wait for their green card. I'm not interested in couples rehashing the same issues from their debut season. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Id like to check in on Nikki and make sure she is still alive and still has her spirit 😥

Is she the 18 year old married to the 58 year old? Everything about that is just creeeeeepy af.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Is she the 18 year old married to the 58 year old? Everything about that is just creeeeeepy af.

Yeah, the sixty year old specimen who won't let her touch car windows.....

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Id like to check in on Nikki and make sure she is still alive and still has her spirit 😥

Someone on reddit saw Mark in a Target a few months ago.  He was disagreeing with a salesperson (because of course he was!), was wearing his wedding ring, and made a phonecall (to Nikki????).  Hopefully she's allowed to go out and visit Targets herself.  Mark hates TLC because he says they portrayed him negatively.  Um, sure- they totally MADE him come across as an old fart creep controlling his young bride.  I wish all these "I was edited badly" people would understand that they are the ones giving the content and that no one can make up what wasn't there to begin with.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, the sixty year old specimen who won't let her touch car windows.....

Ewwwww. People gave Jonathan a hard time for marrying Fernando when she was 18 or 19 but at least he was only 10 years older. There is something seriously disturbing about a 60 year old marrying an 18 year old.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Someone on reddit saw Mark in a Target a few months ago.  He was disagreeing with a salesperson (because of course he was!), was wearing his wedding ring, and made a phonecall (to Nikki????).  Hopefully she's allowed to go out and visit Targets herself.  Mark hates TLC because he says they portrayed him negatively.  Um, sure- they totally MADE him come across as an old fart creep controlling his young bride.  I wish all these "I was edited badly" people would understand that they are the ones giving the content and that no one can make up what wasn't there to begin with.

LOL, I just can't with that line of reasoning.  He literally said that American women his age were all fat and ugly and he was a specimen who deserves better.  

He proceeded to buy a desperate barely legal teen from another country....like how else was TLC supposed to portray that?  As an uplifting story of love about a creepy old man living in a house that time forgot who won't let his teen bride touch the car windows?

1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

Ewwwww. People gave Jonathan a hard time for marrying Fernando when she was 18 or 19 but at least he was only 10 years older. There is something seriously disturbing about a 60 year old marrying an 18 year old.

He was just such standard creepy old man out of central casting.  Like "all women my age are fat and ugly!"

I guess Nikki has saved a bunch of barely legal teens from being harassed by old man specimen creeper mark.

• Love 5
On Tue Jul 30 2019 at 7:13 AM, RealReality said:

I think she'd ask the hard questions.  And maybe shaun Robinson wants to but people make demands before agreeing to show up.  IMO, this is the fault of sharp production / TLC.

They should have all the negotiating power here.  All of these people want fame, attention and social media contracts.  You take them off TV, they have nothing. 

With the exception of colt, I think everyone has a pretty basic low wage job and I don't see anything on the bright horizon for them without the glare of reality TV.  I'm not sure what reputable hospital would hire Chantal.  

Nicole's situation is particularly laughable.  She appears to have absolutely no job skills and a child.  If you took her off the franchise for a season or two she would agree to answer all questions. 

And Russ. He has a good job too albeit not as good as he would have had in oil and gas, had Pao not been so selfish in not wanting to move to Oklahoma. 

Elizabeth's job working for her dad seems like a good gig too, but her husband's pride and blue collar employment doesn't look good. She's of a certain social class and ended up marrying someone of lower status much to the chagrin of her family. 

Nicole is of course the biggest joke as you say. No skills, no experience and no work ethic whatsoever. If it wasn't for her appearance on this series, she'd be on unemployment benefits and likely to stay that way throughout much of her life, save for her family bailing her out. 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2019 at 12:51 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Plus, even if Mark was the nicest guy in the world and they gave him a bad edit, he still married a child by his own choice. TLC didn’t force him to do that. 

• Love 4

Can Judge Judy host the Tell All, please, please, pretty please?

So this Friday a new season with new people will start, at least in the USA. Is it a "before, after" or maybe just a "normal" 90 days lol. Need to find out when it is broadcasted here 8n Europe but cant hardly find information about it....

ICan Judge Judy host the Tell All, please, please, pretty please?

So this Friday a new season with new people will start, at least in the USA. Is it a "before, after" or maybe just a "normal" 90 days lol. Need to find out when it is broadcasted here 8n Europe but cant hardly find information about it...

ETA: I just found out it already started yesterday and now I am list. HEEEEEEEELP!  😄

• Love 1