Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Holly:  "What is everyone's obsession with Christie?  I don't get it.  I really don't get it."  Holly says she can't decide if the guys are scared of her or if they think she's the most beautiful thing in the world.  Jackson says it's that Christie is a guy's girl.  Holly says it worries her that Christie is a power player who doesn't seem to get targeted.

Also, Cliff apparently pranked Jackson and Nick with his fake lint "mouse".  It sounds like Jackson was quite scared and jumped up and then landed on his bad foot/ankle and it really hurt coming down.

• LOL 12

Jackson says that even though they know Cliff is coming after them, they need to make sure that they move the target to Jack and the others within their 6.  Holly wonders if she should prove her worth more.  She says she's a lot more savage than she's letting on.  Holly says she doesn't want to show all of her cards.  She just kind of wants to be there.  

• Love 1

Jackson:  "You can't show emotions in this game."  Is that why he and Holly seem to be devoid of any actual feelings toward each other?  I don't really get why these two are together other than convenience.

Holly and Jackson.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Interesting that it was Kemi who characterized herself as a "mean girl" in her bio, but it is Isabella who is acting like the quintessential mean girl here.  She's got the trifecta going: pretend you're their best girlfriend, talk about and mock your "best girlfriend" behind her back, ascribe your own behaviors and actions to your "best girlfriend" behind her back.

• Love 11

Kemi plans on ending her speech right before the vote by saying, "I think that we all understand that there is a snake in the house and if I'm here next week, my intention is to cut the head off."  She asked Nicole what Nicole thinks.  Nicole likes it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Bella did not do a thing to keep Kemi in the house, but, that is part of her game. She would not appear to be concerned about what happened to anyone who wasn't in Gra8ful.

Holly has now complained about everyone being drawn to Analyse ( nice and Jack) and now everyone is drawn to Christie. Inside she wonders, whats wrong with me??

• LOL 4
Just now, missyb said:

Holly has now complained about everyone being drawn to Analyse ( nice and Jack) and now everyone is drawn to Christie. Inside she wonders, whats wrong with me??

I think she definitely has jealousy issues.  Early on I remember her talking to Kat about how she gets that Analyse was cast to be the "hot girl" in the house so she understands why all the guys are into her.  But she said it still bothered her.  I think that's probably why she and Jackson are a thing.  It makes her feel like she is desired by someone.

• Love 5

Yeah, I think that's spot on. She likely has a lot of her own self-worth caught up in being "the hot one," so being effectively ignored by a lot of the guys in the house (or at least the guys that she would want to be noticed by) must be rough for her. 

• Love 5
(edited)

WTF?? Am I reading that Christie told Bella, Nick and Sam about overhearing CLiff's gameplay ? Was it "decided" that she was going to do that or can she just not help herself? Or was this the plan so that they would target Cliff?

Edited by missyb

I mostly can't stand Bella or Nick so it's not that I'm that upset that they're likely going to end up the main targets next week but fucking hell man, I want the Jacks, Holly, and Christie to actually have to feel some heat. 

• Love 6

I will laugh my ass off if Kat is the last person standing at the end of this game.  I know I've heard her name still being thrown around when it comes to boot order but at the same time, there seem to be bigger targets than her now.

Analyse is telling Kat that she knows it will just motivate her so much more in this game if she can win HOH and get a letter from her mom.

• Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

I will laugh my ass off if Kat is the last person standing at the end of this game.

I would love to see this happen.

I am fairly certain if I played this game I would be doing it Kat-style probably with a side of Nicole. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
52 minutes ago, missyb said:

WTF?? Am I reading that Christie told Bella, Nick and Sam about overhearing CLiff's gameplay ? Was it "decided" that she was going to do that or can she just not help herself? Or was this the plan so that they would target Cliff?

It sounds like she's up in the HOH with Nick, Sam, and Jack telling Sam and Nick all of it now.  The fact that Jack is up there, too means that she's telling them with his blessing.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Christie says she's waiting to see if Cliff approaches Sam or Nick about trying to pull them in.  They want to know what they should do.  She says nothing, that it doesn't matter because they now know Cliff's plan.  She also says that they need to target Cliff maybe even before Jessica. 

Jack:  "What if we put up Cliff and Jessica next week?"

• Useful 1

Christie says that if Cliff goes next week, it will mean that they have effectively split Ovi and Cliff.  She really does seem to think this is all the work of The Universe.  I think The Universe needs to set her straight.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sam still doesn't know that Ovi has the power.  He's giving the reasons why he thinks Ovi doesn't.  Little does he know that Christie and Jack know about Ovi's power.  I also think that the rest of the alliance really did keep this info from Nick and Bella like they had talked about because Nick is saying he thinks it's either Cliff or Nicole that has it.  Christie is trying to convince them that Ovi has it.

Now Bella has arrived and Christie is filling her in on Cliff's morning talk.

Nick:  "I feel like Ovi would have used it (the power) as a bargaining chip."  Buy a clue, Nick!  He did!  Your alliance kept it from you and is still keeping this info from you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Isn't Analyse the one that's tart in the lady parts department?  Or were they mentioning something else?

Here lies Callaphera, dead for the second time this season.

Also, I assume that's why they keep doing it in the shower. At least she's getting a wash at the same time. 

7 hours ago, willgracefan said:

I'm asexual so I have no idea what sexual attraction feels like. So people having sex in the BB house so soon blows my mind.... That said, to each their own. You do you.... BUT!!! You're on TV 24/7  Your Grandma who is super internet savvy may stumbling on a clip of you having sex!! 

I'm not asexual and (TMI? Eh, whatevs) enjoy a healthy sex life and it blows my mind. I'm sorry but if you're there for half a million before taxes, you can damned well keep it in your pants for 90-some days. Jackson and Kat had sex on Day 3! So you've been in sequester for a week, you've been in the house for 3 days... you couldn't go 10 fucking days without getting your rocks off with a friend? I had longer dry spells when I was younger than them! Maybe they need to bring the Jack Shack back.

Funny enough, there was talk early in the feeds about the men and the Port-a-Potty in the backyard but Tommy said it was way too hot in there. So. 

3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Good. LORD. Has Jackson ever dated (/anything'd) a woman for more than a week? What a recipe for disaster - thankfully, Jack seems not to be a TOTAL moron on this topic. Yeesh.

So Jackson is totally the guy who sleeps with someone (three times), ghosts them, and then when the girl texts to be all, "Um, hi? Wanna go out this weekend?", he tells his buddies how psycho she is and how she won't leave him alone. Okay so I'm guessing on the first few parts but he did say that everyone girl he had dated/been with/been orgasm buddies with turned psycho on him. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Speaking of pests, have the ants stayed away this summer?  I haven't heard any talk of them overtaking the house yet.

The ants have not been mentioned and the HGs have been so kind to leave a buffet of crumbs and food debris on the floor and open cereal boxes on top of the fridge in order to entice them. They did have a gnat infestation in the very beginning of the game but those all seemed to have died out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

The Universe is doing so much work, the Universe should get the prize money at this point. 

I'd rather see The Universe win than pretty much anyone in the game.

26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson is giving his reasons for why they should put up Nicole vs. Cliff next week.

I hope Nicole and Cliff are able to pick up on what's going on and actually go for HOH this week.

Are they on lockdown already? I don't feel like they'd do endurance already but I can't see them being on lockdown for 2 days for any other comp.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kemi:  "I looove Paul.  I can't say a bad thing about that man."  I want to root for Kemi, but she lost me with that.

OK, Kemi can go.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd rather see The Universe win than pretty much anyone in the game.

I hope Nicole and Cliff are able to pick up on what's going on and actually go for HOH this week.

Are they on lockdown already? I don't feel like they'd do endurance already but I can't see them being on lockdown for 2 days for any other comp.

They've been on lockdown since this morning.  They were all outside for a little bit talking about how they only had one more hour to enjoy the yard.

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So Jackson is totally the guy who sleeps with someone (three times), ghosts them, and then when the girl texts to be all, "Um, hi? Wanna go out this weekend?", he tells his buddies how psycho she is and how she won't leave him alone. Okay so I'm guessing on the first few parts but he did say that everyone girl he had dated/been with/been orgasm buddies with turned psycho on him. 

WHAT'S THE COMMON DENOMINATOR, nimrod? Oy. I cannot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

WHAT'S THE COMMON DENOMINATOR, nimrod? Oy. I cannot. 

Right? When he was telling everyone that, I yelled that exact thing at the feeds. Only I called him a douchenozzle instead of a nimrod. BUT NO. IT'S THE GIRLS, NOT HIM.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jack is telling Analyse that he doesn't want to just walk away.

Jack:  "I kind of want to protect you but I know I don't need to protect you because you're a badass."

Jack told Analyse that he said in the DR that he thinks Analyse is sporty, sexy, and interesting as fuck and that he can't wait to get to know the deeper layers of her.

Analyse giggling nervously:  "You're so nice.  It's going to make me cry."

• Love 1

Analyse told Jack that she doesn't want him to feel like he's obligated to keep spending time with her because he thinks she might get weirded out if he doesn't.

(edited)

Now Nicole is in the boat room by herself.  Apparently she's been talking to the camera about the game.   Nooooo Nicole!  I wonder if after this season, people will be less reluctant to give major talks to the camera about the game because of what happened with Cliff.

Edited by zorak
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Nicole is in the boat room by herself.  Apparently she's been talking to the camera about the game.   Nooooo Nicole!  I wonder if after this season, people will be less reluctant to give major talks to the camera about the game because of what happened with Cliff.

I don't think so. They'll just be more careful about making sure they're seriously alone. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Kemi:  "I looove Paul.  I can't say a bad thing about that man."  I want to root for Kemi, but she lost me with that.

Not great, for sure, but she did just say that she didn’t agree with the things Evel Dick did, so at least there’s that.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick was just whispering to Analyse (while Bella is in the bathroom) asking her if she had sex with Jack 3 days in a row.

He is playing a mind game with her. He doesn't know she and Jack kind of agreed to not be Bf/Gf and wants her to know Jack spread the word. 

11 minutes ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Does kat own any other clothing besides athleisure ? 

I'm sure she does. But even though the HGs are given lists of what they can and can't bring on the show (no logos, no to certain prints or colours because they don't work well on TV), Production still goes through their luggage and removes items from it that they don't want in the house and sometimes a person is left with nothing but yoga pants and bralettes and dresses for live eviction nights. Also at a certain point, the HGs just stop caring about being camera ready all of the time and start bumming around in sweats and tanks permanently unless it's a live show. I think Kat just got there before most of them in the house did. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Sam and Bella are in the bathroom.  He wants to know why he wasn't part of the 8 person alliance.  Sam tells her to tell Nick that she told him and she says no because she wants Nick to tell him.  I really don't understand her.

Sam says Christie has said she wants Jack out before jury and wants to know who Christie is lying to.  Bella says they'll talk later.  Bella says it's a given that Sam is the 9th.  Sam says, "But it's an 8 person alliance."  Exactly!

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam and Bella are in the bathroom.  He wants to know why he wasn't part of the 8 person alliance.  Sam tells her to tell Nick that she told him and she says no because she wants Nick to tell him.  I really don't understand her.

"Two words, Mr. President."
euAmGXM.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Nick is up in HOH with Jack, Bella, and Tommy.  Nick says if he wins he'll put up Cliff and Nicole.  He says he'll tell Nicole he put her up because of her power (that she doesn't have) and that he's putting Cliff up because of his 3 person alliance.  He says he'll tell Cliff to talk quieter when he's in the boat room.