Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

True. He just assumed everyone was going to take him to the Final 2. Also, getting bamboozled by Jackson on the Tommy situation didn’t help. That said, does Cliff still think Jackson’s taking him over Holly or is he resigned to the fact that’s he’s going home? I haven’t watched the feeds all day. I know Jackson & Holly talked about but are they going to tell Cliff beforehand? 

I think it's more than that. I think Cliff tried so hard to GET a scenario where he would be taken to F2 by everyone that he forgot one of the biggest things of Big Brother: when you have a pair, BREAK THEM UP. 

Cliff was so focused on fearing Tommy that he forgot that there was a showmance who has won half of the comps in this second half of the game that would take each other. If he wanted Jackson to take him to F2, the only way around that was to get rid of Holly and hope that him or Jackson could win this veto to take out Tommy. 

Again, downsides to certain superfans is that they become blinded with their knowledge of the show and stop seeing the bigger picture. Just like the downsides to recruits is them not knowing the damn game enough.

• Love 7

Just read that Jackson told Nicole that he's not taking Cliff.  Those with feeds might want to watch. 

Think I read that Jackson didn't want to tell Cliff yet because of his health.   Would be interested in hearing what was actually. said.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's more than that. I think Cliff tried so hard to GET a scenario where he would be taken to F2 by everyone that he forgot one of the biggest things of Big Brother: when you have a pair, BREAK THEM UP. 

Cliff was so focused on fearing Tommy that he forgot that there was a showmance who has won half of the comps in this second half of the game that would take each other. If he wanted Jackson to take him to F2, the only way around that was to get rid of Holly and hope that him or Jackson could win this veto to take out Tommy. 

Again, downsides to certain superfans is that they become blinded with their knowledge of the show and stop seeing the bigger picture. Just like the downsides to recruits is them not knowing the damn game enough.

I think one way the longer seasons have changed the game is that the game REALLY is more about mental endurance. Very few players can be in there 99 days and still have the sharpness and mental acuity that they had day 1. So what happens is they fall into a rut. They sleep all day. The gears stop turning, the wheels grind to a halt. In Cliff's case, the rut was he was determined to stick by Jackson and Nicole, in that order. But Jackson more so than Nicole because he thought Nicole would beat him. In his mind sticking by Jackson meant mollifying Jackson and evicting Tommy. He didn't see that evicting Holly meant the F4 would be four lone wolves and that his chances would be much greater. Tommy wins veto probably evicts Jackson. Jackson wins veto probably evicts Tommy.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So on point. He got wrapped up in deals and forgot to play Big Brother. Only Nicole was going to take you. Jackson would never evict Holly and vice versa. You are off your rocker if you believe otherwise.

As a superfan, he did become blinded to reality.

Nicole , on the other hand, did not. She knew the couple needed to go and Cliff did too. he just could not accept that Nicole had a better chance of going to F3 than him, if Tommy stayed and took out Jackson.

Jackson should win against anyone. He played the best game of Big Brother. And I love Nicole.  Hope she is sitting next to him.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Jackson should win against anyone. He played the best game of Big Brother. And I love Nicole.  Hope she is sitting next to him.

Nicole will never be sitting next to Jackson. He will never take her to f2 over Holly. 

I'm rooting for Jackson even though he is a pompous douchebag.  But there is still a possibliity Nicole wins the next HOH. She hasn't been bad at comps these last few weeks. She's good on memory and reasonable on skill and endurance. Eh...maybe production is willing to help her a little to prevent a boring Jolly F2. 

• Love 3

Nicole on the hammock to herself:  "Oh America.  I had it all mapped out in my head and I still went against it, why would I do that?  I'm so stupid."

Now Jackson is out there talking to her asking her if she knows it's not personal.  She says she's stupid and he says she's not.

Nicole:  "If you keep your expectations low you can't be disappointed."

Jackson:  "That's the wrong mentality to have."

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's totally fair with Sam. I absolutely agree with that about Sam, but I don't think the same was true for Scottie. He just decided to take shit personally despite saying he wouldn't take shit personally. 

I feel like it was always obvious that Scottie really would vote personally though even with his front that he wouldn't. I mean, it was obvious all along that what he really wanted was for Tyler to treat him as an equal and true ally. And I do think Tyler saw that but, as @Growsonwalls said, Tyler stopped even trying with anyone like a month before the end and it really cost him.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

[Cliff]'s so casual in throwing [Nicole] under the bus, despite the fact that he knows that she's the one getting him farther with these more physical competitions. 

What really gets me about this is that Cliff preaches that his game is about loyalty and that his word means something but he threw the one person he claimed to love so much utb at every turn. It's part of why he comes off so inauthentic.

31 minutes ago, rachel1496 said:

The ants have arrived!

Took them long enough!

25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole:  "If you keep your expectations low you can't be disappointed."

Nicole really is me lol.

• Love 12

Holly is really a terrible player. She thinks she is on The Bachelorette, not Big Brother. If she wins the last two comps, she will take Jackson to f2 and he will win. If she takes Nicole, she has a good chance to win herself... a 50/50 chance. 

So instead of playing for half a million dollars, she is there to find a boyfriend. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

I'll watch next season...now that I've gotten past the wtf moments while reading here eg "fishcam", "kittehs", "meatshield" and "survival sex". Omg. All things new to me now post watching this my 1st US BB season. 

It's funny how many terms and references we use so casually that, to an outsider or someone new, must sound so random and weird.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Nicole is out there by herself now telling the livefeeders that Jackson is full of it when he says that this wouldn't happened if they hadn't broken their word.  She says it would have happened regardless.  She says she wishes Jackson would just flat out say that Holly is his girl and he's taking her to final 3 no matter what.

• Love 14

I rewound a little bit to Jackson and Holly talking in the kitchen. She says that Jackson was very forward and honest in his conversation with Nicole (I think she means when he told her what was going to happen regarding the vote) and that Nicole's reaction shows the difference in maturity between Jackson and Nicole.  She said something about how Nicole acts when she doesn't get her way and how she lost a lot of respect for Nicole based on how Nicole has reacted.  This was finished with Jackson looking straight at the camera and telling us how Holly Allen is the greatest and her exes screwed up by letting her go but that's ok because he snatched her up.  Barf.

camera 2.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

So instead of playing for half a million dollars, she is there to find a boyfriend. 

Well, she is a double loser then.   Jackson will only stick around as long as she’s useful to him.  

I don't care who wins but I’d give anything to see Holly win the final HOH and take Nichole.   

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jackson basically just tried to tell Nicole it's her own fault he's evicting Cliff because her and Cliff broke their word to Jackson/Holly first. Nicole's response is basically:

giphy.gif

It's honestly kind of awesome. I wish she had been like this all along.

I mean...it's not like we haven't seen hints of this Nicole before.

Remember when she told Bella point blank that she sucked and the issue was Bella, not anyone else? And that was after her trying to be patient as Bella bullied her back in week 3.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Think I read that Jackson didn't want to tell Cliff yet because of his health.   

HE HAS A BUM LEG. HE'S NOT DYING OF CANCER. 

Jesus. 

58 minutes ago, rachel1496 said:

The ants have arrived!

I mean. Way to be late to the party, y'all. Had to take advantage of that prison dental care first. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...it's not like we haven't seen hints of this Nicole before.

Remember when she told Bella point blank that she sucked and the issue was Bella, not anyone else? And that was after her trying to be patient as Bella bullied her back in week 3.

Bella: "You called me uneducated!"
Nicole: "Well - yes, I did, but-"
Callaphera: "Hee!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I'm sorry but Nicole whining to Cliff about this is really why I can't root for her. She's irritated the Jackson said his move is because they (Cliff and Nicole) strong armed Holly. But get over it. Cliff and Nicole did do that. Accept that everything and every motivation is in play. It's a game.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

From the Nicole/Holly/Jackson talk:

WHERE HAS THIS NICOLE BEEN ALL SEASON? WHY DOES SHE ONLY COME OUT IN DRIPS AND DRABS?

I wanted "locked her parents in the basement like a boss" Nicole and instead I got "*drops head to cry* Damn it" Nicole. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm sorry but Nicole whining to Cliff about this is really why I can't root for her. She's irritated the Jackson said his move is because they (Cliff and Nicole) strong armed Holly. But get over it. Cliff and Nicole did do that. Accept that everything and every motivation is in play. It's a game.

Except they didn't strong-arm Holly into doing anything. They were all playing the game. Nicole wanted Holly out for game reasons. Holly, Cliff, Nicole, and Jackson worked out a deal to get Holly to stay. Holly did what she had to in order to stay....but now Jackson/Holly are blaming Nicole for bullying them, which she didn't do. Of course she's going to be pissed. 

That being said, I can't believe Nicole didn't tell Cliff much earlier that there'd be no way Jackson or Holly would honour any deal. Neither of them should have been surprised that this would happen after their move.

• Love 12

Holly says she hopes that people don't hate them.  She says she hopes her family and friends will be proud of her.  Yes, they will be so proud that you've spent the summer propping up Jackson's ego, taking Jackson's bullshit, crying over him, and then going back for more.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Cliff just needs to stop with the "If Thursday is my last day, blah blah blah" crap.

Cliff:  "I'm not ok with it but I'm oddly accepting that this is probably going to happen."  Took him long enough.

Nicole says she doesn't want to lose her shit.  I want her to lose her shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Nicole:  "I'm pulling a Kat. Where's the eviction button?"  To be honest, if I had to spend the last week alone in the house with Holly and Jackson, I'd probably want to self evict, too, regardless of broken deals or not.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Cliff still pandering for AFP to the live feeders... 

Of course, because outside of his stipend, there's no prize money for Cliff.

He's lucky that they changed how the pay structure works out this time. 

• Love 4

Holly:  "Oh man.  I can't believe I'm even here."  We can't either, Holly.

Jackson to Cliff:  "Holly and I had our bond with ya'll and that was never going to be broken"  Now he's going on about how his word is his bond bullshit.

• LOL 8
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson to Cliff:  "Holly and I had our bond with ya'll and that was never going to be broken"  Now he's going on about how his word is his bond bullshit.

You know what else is "bond", Jackson? Bail bonds. Which you or your mommy had to pay in order to get you out of the county pokey. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly says she hopes that people don't hate them.  She says she hopes her family and friends will be proud of her.  Yes, they will be so proud that you've spent the summer propping up Jackson's ego, taking Jackson's bullshit, crying over him, and then going back for more.

Ah yes, her parents will be so proud of her for doing little more than riding Jackson's dick on tv.

Cliff still shitting on Nicole even now lmao!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1