Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christie and Kat just said something about Jackson breaking the door yesterday.  Christie says he's dirty and nasty.

Just now, Tdoc72 said:

How old is Holly anyway?  I thought 30. Is that right or wrong?

She says she's 31.

• Love 1

The subject of Jackson throwing out the cookie dough came up again in the HOH room.  Cliff was in there and asked if Jackson really threw out the cookie dough.  Christie said he admitted to that, the mouthwash, and the rogue vote in a room full of 5 people but then denied it to Jess today.

Mike from big brother gossip said that during the brouhaha last night, cliff admitted to carrying the freakin’ owl around because he wanted the tv cams on him. I didn’t hear that, but I’m sure I missed quite a bit, what with the constant noise of screechin’ Christie. 

I haven’t seen cliff doing that lately and I hope he’s retired it permanently. It’s not a good look.

• Useful 1

Christie laying down in the HoH bed is getting filmed at a really unattractive angle and it makes her look like she just had her wisdom teeth removed and the swelling hasn't come down yet. Yikes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie laying down in the HoH bed is getting filmed at a really unattractive angle and it makes her look like she just had her wisdom teeth removed and the swelling hasn't come down yet. Yikes. 

But she doesn’t care how she looks. She’s here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way! And/or rainbows, unicorns, troll dolls, Bigfoot, extraterrestrial life forms, patchouli oil, and Kleenex tissue.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

But she doesn’t care how she looks. She’s here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way! And/or rainbows, unicorns, troll dolls, Bigfoot, extraterrestrial life forms, patchouli oil, and Kleenex tissue.

And cookie dough. Don't forget the cookie dough. 

• LOL 10

Jack lovingly stroking tommy. Pardon me while I hurl.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The staggering thing to me about Christie, as well, is that I think she believes 90% of her own bullshit. 

I totally agree. I’d put it closer to 100%.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The staggering thing to me about Christie, as well, is that I think she believes 90% of her own bullshit. 

That's what makes Christie so good at the game. Unfortunately. 

• Love 6

Jessica said to Cliff that she wants Jack to feel as safe as possible.  Now Cliff is asking Jess how she feels about Nick because Cliff saw Nick talking with Jack earlier.

• Love 3

Oh God.  Kat says she's worried how that's going to make her look if she votes out Jack since she's been so vocal about how she feels about Jackson.  She says it would be stupid to not vote out Jack though.  Please don't waffle, Kat!

• Love 7

I'll give Cliff this much, these really are the shittiest allies imaginable.

You know what this is? This is BB16 if Derrick had gotten his way early on (I have to always point out that he was adamantly against this) and Christine wasn't added to their alliance. If Christine hadn't joined their alliance, then the outsiders would have been able to TRY to band together, but since they were all so dumb (and the game so rigged in favor of the male alliance), they would not have done much better than they did in the actual game. 

So I feel for ya in that regard, Cliff!

You're like the Donny of BB21! Only much dumber and much more willing to suck up to the cool kids.

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Kat:  "Tommy was in tears trying to cover Jack's tracks."

I dunno, maybe something about Jack in person is super awesome and charismatic or something but just from watching him on the feeds, I don't understand why Analyse, Kat, and Tommy have such big crushes on him. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kat:  "Tommy was in tears trying to cover Jack's tracks."

Cliff:  "Wow.  I didn't know that."

"So, like, yeah, that's even more reason not to vote Jack out for...reasons."

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Not trying to be funny, serious question. Is English a second language for Jessica? If so, it would explain so much.

Remember, she didn't do particularly well with SPANISH in school, either!

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

And the above is another example of why we need a puke emoji.

I agree, I normally use the shocked face for anything that is puke emoji worthy.  

29 minutes ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

She’s so pretty I love her !

I normally do not find Holly attractive, but I have to admit she looks pretty in that dress.  Even if she is blending in with the bed.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, maybe something about Jack in person is super awesome and charismatic or something but just from watching him on the feeds, I don't understand why Analyse, Kat, and Tommy have such big crushes on him. 

Screw whether or not Holly and Kat knew each other already, this is the biggest mystery of the season.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I might hook up with him if I saw him in a bar. And I’d had several shots of tequila. And it was 1993.

• LOL 17

I truly believe that the extent of Holly and Kat's pre-game relationship is that they knew some of the same people from the pageant circuit and so those mutual friends put them into contact when they both knew that there was a chance that they could each make it into the house and I'm sure they cut a deal and talked about strategy and stuff like that.

That's certainly a bit annoying, but it's fairly typical behavior by people in their shoes, I would imagine. I don't think it's a big deal.

It's not, like, being practically FAMILY for eight years like Christie and Tommy. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"So, like, yeah, that's even more reason not to vote Jack out for...reasons."

Remember, she didn't do particularly well with SPANISH in school, either!

To be fair, my own experience as a teacher is that the kids who grow up speaking Spanish at home often have trouble with Spanish classes in school because they've grown up speaking it and not necessarily knowing how to write it or read it.  Also the Spanish they speak at home isn't necessarily grammatically correct, much like the English that we speak often isn't 100% grammatically correct.  So they often struggle with the spelling and having to learn the grammatically correct rules that are taught in school Spanish classes and it's hard to unlearn the grammar mistakes they've been making their whole lives.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I dunno, I might hook up with him if I saw him in a bar. And I’d had several shots of tequila. And it was 1993.

That would have been me in college.  I had a thing for tequila and long haired guys.  And if f he was in a band it would have sealed the deal.  Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I'm 11 years older than her and I think she looks older than me.  I don't think her makeup is doing her any favors.  It always looks really heavy to me and I think it ages her.  I also think her years of exposure to the sun are not doing her any favors.

I think shorter hair would help her appear younger.  I'm six years older than her and I think people would say I'm younger than her.  She's pretty, but I would never guess she's only in her early thirties.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

To be fair, my own experience as a teacher is that the kids who grow up speaking Spanish at home often have trouble with Spanish classes in school because they've grown up speaking it and not necessarily knowing how to write it or read it.  Also the Spanish they speak at home isn't necessarily grammatically correct, much like the English that we speak often isn't 100% grammatically correct.  So they often struggle with the spelling and having to learn the grammatically correct rules that are taught in school Spanish classes and it's hard to unlearn the grammar mistakes they've been making their whole lives.

I recall my sister's friend saying something similar to that.  Her friend came from somewhere either in Central or South America (It has been years, so I am not exactly sure where she was originally from) and she said that Spanish classes were tough for her because it was the Spanish they spoke in Spain.  

She explained it as being akin to American English and British English.  Meaning yes they were very similar but there were parts that were vastly different.  Because of this factor she struggled in Spanish classes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, karriemom said:

That would have been me in college.  I had a thing for tequila and long haired guys.  And if f he was in a band it would have sealed the deal.  Lol

How is 10-years-ago-me posting this today?

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I apologize, Jessica, I will stick to making fun of your intelligence only for the dumb stuff you do in the game!

Eh, you might want to hold off on that until after Veto. Remember Cliff?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Eh, you might want to hold off on that until after Veto. Remember Cliff?

Oh, I'm sure there will be plenty of more opportunities to make fun of her for dumb stuff in the game. I just won't make fun of her not doing so well at Spanish in school. 😉

• Love 6

Can Holly please quit pulling on her hair, touching her nose and pushing up her glasses (when she’s wearing) them every 5 seconds? PLEASE?

Edited by hoosiermom
Spacing and I’m old
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Can Holly please quit pulling on her hair, touching her nose and pushing up her glasses (when she’s wearing) them every 5seconds? PLEASE?

That’s like asking jack to stop taking down and redoing his man bun, or asking Christie to quit being a raging lunatic. We can ask, but probably won’t happen. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Jessica is taking no prisoners. She says to Holly regarding the issue of her and Kat knowing each other  "Day 2 or day 3? Whatever it was one of those days. DO we want to get bogged down in details whether it was a then or yesterday ?"

• Love 6
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Jessica is taking no prisoners. She says to Holly regarding the issue of her and Kat knowing each other  "Day 2 or day 3? Whatever it was one of those days. DO we want to get bogged down in details whether it was a then or yesterday ?"

And really, who knows if she could even tell the difference? 

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, karriemom said:

That would have been me in college.  I had a thing for tequila and long haired guys.  And if  he was in a band it would have sealed the deal.  Lol

I'm still with my long-haired musician I met in 1995. 😀

Edited by gatopretoNYC
Stoopid autocorrect
  • Love 11