Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I've studied German and the "h" following a "t" is always silent.  Brendon is right (sigh!).

OT:  But we say "thug" instead of the original Hindi "tug" (also a "th" where the "h" is silent).  I don't see any Hindi speakers upset at the change into English.

Language is a river ever changing and flowing and nabbing stuff from other languages and changing them on the fly and even that French uber-conservative grammatical organization can't keep French "pure" ... which is a good thing I think.  So pronounce those poor, past people any way you like best.  If "tal" does it for you then use it.  It is all good either way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, wtf happened with Christie? Everything I read about her today is just contradicting what she does minutes before. 

I've only seen maybe a total of an hour of the feeds since they started and yea that seems like her lol. She's a perfect match for Tommy, who earlier was going on about how they all need to stay calm and lay low and then immediately said they need to talk to Nick about how his name's being thrown around.

• Love 2

Jack in the backyard: "SO funny story, actually. That I'm going to tell you all about."
Callaphera, in her living room: *switches feeds immediately to crying Christie in the boat room with Tommy* 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

She says that based on what everyone is saying, nobody likes Jack.  She hopes that Sam doesn't use the veto and she's scared that he will and then she'll have to put someone up.  

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

She says that based on what everyone is saying, nobody likes Jack.  She hopes that Sam doesn't use the veto and she's scared that he will and then she'll have to put someone up.  

....I can't with this woman.

She goes from wanting Kemi out to wanting Bella out to wanting Jack out back to wanting Bella out to wanting Nick out to doing whatever the alliance wants to not wanting the veto used at all.

I bet you, in an hour from now, she'll want Jack out again or something.

I mean, it's likely that she just puts up Kemi because she listens to the Jacks instead of doing what she wants to do (which is clearly not putting Kemi up), but this back and forth in a single day is giving me whiplash.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, it's likely that she just puts up Kemi because she listens to the Jacks instead of doing what she wants to do (which is clearly not putting Kemi up), but this back and forth in a single day is giving me whiplash.

It's like all the bad parts of Vanessa (minus the on-point game play) but ramped up to 11. 

Christie: *perfectly fine*
Nicole: *walks into the room*
Christie: *starts crying about Jack*

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So yeah, can we get Ovi up and out? If not, then I think I'd rather Kat left. Her paranoid mess is only fun for a short amount of time. 

That's where I am at, too. Sam got uncomfortable for me last year. She clearly wasn't enjoying herself and the stress of the backstabbing, etc., really got to her but she kept getting talked down in the DR. Kat is already such a mess and apparently was from day one. Not to mention, Jackson can't stop preaching AT her and the cameras like to all turn to him, like with Paul. I'll never forget them turning all four cameras on Paul's sleeping face.

• Love 1

Christie says it's not in her to be manipulative.  Oh really?  Earlier today she got Ovi to suggest his own name as a possible replacement nominee to throw Kemi off the scent.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie says it's not in her to be manipulative.  Oh really?  Earlier today she got Ovi to suggest his own name as a possible replacement nominee to throw Kemi off the scent.

Every single one of her crying sessions is manipulative. I don't buy that this is genuine, with the way she turns it on and off as soon as a new person walks into the room or someone mentions Jack in the same sentence as her because SHE LIKES GIRLS, OKAY, SHE DOESN'T LIKE JACK, STOP SAYING THAT.

• Love 3

Man, wait until tonight, when Christie wants Nicole out or something stupid like that.

But I'm down for this plan RIGHT NOW. I'd rather Kat left. It weakens Jackson (and, by extension, Jack) and completely blows up their alliance, since Holly and Analyse will be pissed too.

• Love 1

By the way, flying under the radar in this whole Jack: To backdoor or not to backdoor, that is the question? Nicole. 

Nicole is not going to let the game change her as a person, she's going to stick with what she personally believes, and she will go down with this motherfucking ship. 

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Nicole is not going to let the game change her as a person, she's going to stick with what she personally believes, and she will go down with this motherfucking ship. 

Which I didn't get lol. Does she want Kemi to stay? Is Kemi the 'person she's closest to' she was talking about when she was saying people think she'll be mad if the person she's closest to went home but she won't be?

Christie's crying again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

By the way, flying under the radar in this whole Jack: To backdoor or not to backdoor, that is the question? Nicole. 

Yeah, it's funny how she said that considering she was totally behind Jessica for Camp Director until she decided it was better to hitch her wagon to Jackson instead.

Christie:  "I'm getting drunk tonight."  Yes, let's get some alcohol in there to fuel the situation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie:  "I'm getting drunk tonight."  Yes, let's get some alcohol in there to fuel the situation.

My fave part of this was Tommy telling her she needs to go to bed early tonight and then she said she was gonna get drunk and he was all yay great lol. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

FYI:

Christie says she's getting drunk on her wine tonight. But Nick also asked if they could have a Pretty People of Instagram alliance meeting at 2 am tonight.

Please be a drunk Haleigh in the bath talking to Tyler while sitting in the funky water moment. Please please please. 

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which I didn't get lol. Does she want Kemi to stay? Is Kemi the 'person she's closest to' she was talking about when she was saying people think she'll be mad if the person she's closest to went home but she won't be?

Your guess is as good as mine. It was a pretty little speech she gave to Ovi but fucked if I know what it means. I just know that she's going down with the? her? a? ship. 

Edited by Callaphera
missed two very important words there
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I went to the movies earlier, came back with dinner, and realized I missed a WHOLE LOT OF SHIT. And now, even three hours later, I'm still SO CONFUSED on what's going on.

Same. I'm really struggling to get into this season.

I'm finally able to fire up the feeds, and the first thing I hear is Christie saying she's getting drunk tonight.  I can't help thinking after reading through the thread, good lord, if this is her sober, I can't imagine how much of a mess she's going to be drunk.

My other takeaway so far is that Christie should had really thrown that HOH.

• Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

My other takeaway so far is that Christie should had really thrown that HOH.

Don't worry, Christie said earlier that she plans on "winning every fucking Veto" she can to make sure the game goes the way she wants: clean and honest. Yay! We're in for a whole summer of this until someone finally puts her out of her misery in the jury phase! Woo...?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

As far as game.........Personally, I feel that Christie botched her own HOH. She should just had put up 2 from ‘The Other Side.’  Like a Cliff & Jessica.

Christie  overreacted with Kathryn. 

Took Kat’s personality of ‘sensitive & image conscious’ personally.

Which was kind of dumb in the first few days of meeting her. 

Now, Christie has to use  the backdoor move to correct her mistake.

And, that backdoor HG might not even go home.  🤣

At this point.  Christie and Jack should relax.

Just allow Kathryn to go home. Lesson learned.

And, befriend another HG to ‘replace’ her vote.

HGs eventually start to follow....the HG who has the power that week.....anyways.

‘The Other Side’ is just waiting for ‘The 6’ to bust up. 

In the HOH room....Jackson claimed he is tight with Cliff. And, told Jack & Christie he can be a spy and bring back ‘Cliff’s thoughts.’ 

Hahahahahahahah! You banished Cliff! Nobody trust you! 

The ‘8’ Alliance....also, talk around Analyse and Holly like they are bottom bitches.

Those 2 are gonna turn on Jack and Christie when they go on the block.....and, vote them out.

This Jack dude....is so not self aware....At All!!!

Christie’s solution for everything is......if they come after me......I am going to win every Veto and blow this house up. 

Girrrrrl....Bye!  You are a HORRIBLE HOH!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jack grabbed Christie, hugged her from behind, and kissed the side of her head. 

Incoming I LIKE GIRLS cryfest in 3...2...

ETA: I'm sorry, not even five seconds later, Christie starts sniffling and talking in cry-voice. HERE LIES CALLAPHERA, DEAD FROM THE SECOND WEEK OF THE GAME.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Christie won't be BULLIED into doing something she doesn't want to do. She feels it's the Jack show blah blah blah it's everything you've heard before only she's determined to drown Sam with her tears.

If you don't want to make waves, maybe stop crying an ocean of tears?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Christie feels like it's too soon to make a bold move by getting rid of Jack this week.  She says he has plenty of enemies in the house.  Sam asks if that's really true.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Christie looks deranged and I think Sam is legit terrified. He's not even scream talking!

LOL  You're so right!

• Love 1

I like Sam right now because he's not screaming in my ear.

Otherwise, I do like this Christie/Sam talk. I just like that different people are talking now. 

Plus, the BB universe is all anti-Jack, which makes me happy. 

GET RID OF JACK. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack grabbed Christie, hugged her from behind, and kissed the side of her head. 

Incoming I LIKE GIRLS cryfest in 3...2...

ETA: I'm sorry, not even five seconds later, Christie starts sniffling and talking in cry-voice.

Last night Christie said she was not a lesbian. She is bisexual.

She has been with guys.  The ‘older lady’ relationship was her one and only. 

Christie claims she is a ‘soul lover’ regardless of gender.

I was starting to wonder if she low key likes Jack. 

But, Christie was in total paranoia mode when talking about Bella.

She kept calling her fucking stupid for not wanting to be her friend in the house.

I think Christie is ‘emotionally’ unstable just like Kathryn! Christie just hides it better.

I think this is why Kathryn triggered her so quickly......and, she put her up.

Then Christie basically said she hated girls from Instagram......basically Holly and Analyse.......and, why she was in a relationship with the ‘much older’ woman. 

Older women do not care about social media.....so, says, Christie! 🤣

• LOL 1

Christie has now used the words "bullying" and "threatening" in regards to Jack.

I mean, he's a fucking windbag douchecanoe full of Dr. Phil-isms but I think it might be too early to throw those words around? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Last night Christie said she was not a lesbian. She is bisexual.

She has been with guys.  The ‘older lady’ relationship was her one and only. 

Christie claims she is a ‘soul lover’ regardless of gender.

I was starting to wonder if she low key likes Jack. 

• LOL 5
(edited)

Christie says Kat hasn't seen a single episode and all she's been concerned about since walking through the door was how many instagram followers she was going to get. 

So she's a typical BB contestant.

Christie- Fuck Jack!

Sam- Does he have the numbers to come after you?

Christie- No!

Oh Christie, he has 35 different alliances of 5 people each.  Come on, girl.

'Sam is trying to tell Christie that she's putting him in a hole he's got to figure out how to dig out of because he's made multiple promises to Kat that she's safe.

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1