Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christie is holed up in the Have Not room crying and being dramatic.  Cliff came up and she's sobbing saying that she knows she's going home and crying that Tommy was being insensitive.  Cliff says he's apologizing because everyone downstairs feels like shit because they weren't displaying the proper reverence or something like that.

Christie have not room.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Cliff is apologizing. And says everyone feels like shit for messing up.

I guess they cheered when she lost.

Christie says she can't wait to go to jury now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I just wanna know what the veto was. I can't remember one ever being that fast.

Honestly, this is amazing. Legit I'm not ready to actually lose Christie. She's literally the only one providing entertainment. I'm kinda hoping Sis can convince them all to get rid of her lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

NGL, I'm down.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, this is amazing. Legit I'm not ready to actually lose Christie. She's literally the only one providing entertainment. I'm kinda hoping Sis can convince them all to get rid of her lol.

Allow me to channel Liz and Julia from BB17.

NOOOOOO-UH!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie seems to think that if she leaves, it's only because everyone will do what the HOH wants.

Because "The Universe" would never turn on her and screw her out of that $500,000 that is rightfully hers.   Hahahaha

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "Did you tell anyone I was crying?"

Tommy: "I think everyone knew beforehand."

She is so ridiculous about not wanting people to know that she's crying.  For as many times as she's cried in this game over nothing, why is she worried about people knowing she's crying now?

• Love 10

Sniff. Sob. Snort. 

On the other feed, Analyse is bitching about someone's "dumb-ass stupid bitch girlfriend" and that she wouldn't have said all that stuff in the Have Not room if and then I stopped caring because Christie sniff sob snorted again. I'mma gonna guess it's Jackson and Holly that Analyse is bitching about. 

Christie: "I'll be in the RV all night." Yes, go to your bed and let Death take you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christie: I really hope my parents aren't watching right now.

Christie's parents: "Jesus, she didn't cry this much as an infant."

Bonus upside: Another comp win can only increase the target on Jackson's back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

I don't think it will really affect him but please, BB Gods, let Christie tell everyone that her and Tommy know each other.

This will happen before the night is over.  Not because it’s manifested. Simply because it’s Christie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is really sloppy gameplay by Tommy. What did he THINK was going to happen when he started laughing and having fun right after his closest ally's fate was just sealed?

I agree. I'm surprised he would do that so openly, so quickly.

• Love 4

Holly as she picks up her small suitcase worth of makeup:  "I'm going to bring this so I can fix my face."  I think she looks a lot better when she doesn't have her 10 pounds of makeup on.

Holly makeup 2.png

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Jack will still be "alone" with Kat in the Jury House.  heh

Worse. He'll also be there with Christie. For the first half of the season, Analyse was super jealous of Jack and Christie's relationship and now that Analyse is talking about how much she suddenly likes Jack because absence makes the heart grow fonder? She's probably worried that Jack's gonna be having threesomes on every available fuckable surface in the jury house. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Why is Sis crying? It's not like her useless ass is going home.

It’s because ... well ... because ... uh ... what’s that word .... 😁

• LOL 9

Not enjoying Jackson and Holly being so happy tbh. They can be nommed together next week imo. But also I really want Tommy gone. There's just too many people I need to see evicted immediately!

If Nick or Tommy win HoH next week, it could happen!  Then Cliff, Jess and Nicole will just float back to the other side.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Jack will still be "alone" with Kat in the Jury House.  heh

Yes did you catch how Julie emphasized “alone” on the extended Kat interview?

She really said something else interesting , digging into Kat and Holly’s knowing each other. Like about taking pics together ? Then Kat went into detail very innocently I might add about the photo and the poses and all the while thinking her and Holly knowing who each other was , was indeed a sneaky thing .

Julie knows the REAL lifetime friends photos of C/T are going to come up eventually!!!!!

Edited by RockYou
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. I'm surprised he would do that so openly, so quickly.

Like, I get his angle (he still thinks he is somehow "good" with Holly and Jackson and wants to make that clear to them), but it's just so sloppy. He could get the same thing across by just, like, nodding to them as he consoles Christie. It's, like, basic human interaction - you don't act like a dick to your friend for no reason. Such an odd thing for him to fail at.

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Like, I get his angle (he still thinks he is somehow "good" with Holly and Jackson and wants to make that clear to them), but it's just so sloppy. He could get the same thing across by just, like, nodding to them as he consoles Christie. It's, like, basic human interaction - you don't act like a dick to your friend for no reason. Such an odd thing for him to fail at.

I don't even know if it's that complicated. I think Tommy just knew that the camera would be on Jackson because he won and Tommy is a Performer so he immediately glommed onto the winner. Probably with that big fake grin and an, "Oh my God, I'm so proud of you! I'm sooo obsessed with you!"

Like the baby mobile type one?

Yeah, that one. From the way they're talking about different shapes and "sliding off", it makes me think it was that one. Which it totally is a mental comp and it's probably why Analyse sucked so hard. 

• Love 3