Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Grodner tonight:  F-ing damn crap.  Quick, editors, Make Jack Great Again!

Editors:  Not possible.

Edited by green
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

And...despite Nicole telling Ovi that Tommy/Jack were lying to him, being very helpful, Ovi doesn't return the favour by letting her (and Jess) know that he had the power.

It just solidifies which side he's actually on. And it's not the people who have been helping him.

If Ovi wins the Battle Back, I'm gonna be PISSED. 

• Love 10

If this time next week we're staring at David, Ovi and Kemi sitting in the slum room, I literally don't know if I'm going to be able to watch. Talk about having the fun sucked out of something! 

For the first time ever, I'm hoping for Production shenanigans to get us out of this. I realize it isn't all about me (apparently) but BB is a time honoured summer tradition in my house. If I have to give it up, I will be very put out. 

• Love 7

We already are hearing Jackson/Jack/Holly talk about how "scary" David is. 

FFS. 

They're also whining about David needing to go on another show about dating. Meanwhile, they're the clear Love Island rejects. 

I don't know if I can do it this year, guys. I mean, I will, but I'm gonna be bitching about the show, and maybe not in a fun, snarky way.

• Love 8

So, Jack had a House Meeting? I hate those. Supposedly he wants to nominate Kemi & (I think) Jessica. Just shocking I say. Just shocking. OMG! Could he be anymore predictable?!  I guess you need a villain to hate but I just him in general. What’s the fun it that?

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And...despite Nicole telling Ovi that Tommy/Jack were lying to him, being very helpful, Ovi doesn't return the favour by letting her (and Jess) know that he had the power.

It just solidifies which side he's actually on. And it's not the people who have been helping him.

If Ovi wins the Battle Back, I'm gonna be PISSED. 

Unfortunately Ovi self-identifies himself as being a "cool kid" because he was class prez and went to UTenn like Jackson etc. 

What he can't get through his thick head is the "cool kids clique" on this show don't see him that way at all.  All they see is someone who has brown skin, is socially awkward, isn't trying to get into a showmance and doesn't have stupid gym muscles etc.  Aka not one of them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

We already are hearing Jackson/Jack/Holly talk about how "scary" David is. 

FFS. 

They're also whining about David needing to go on another show about dating. Meanwhile, they're the clear Love Island rejects. 

I don't know if I can do it this year, guys. I mean, I will, but I'm gonna be bitching about the show, and maybe not in a fun, snarky way.

I think I hate Holly now, too. Ugh! It’s so early and this show is killing me.

• Love 4

I usually don't get up to this level of scathing commentary on HGs until week 4 but what the fuck, I'll drag these people to Hell and back all summer if I have to. 

Now Holly is filling Kat and Jack in on what had Kemi so upset last night and they're giving her shit for bitching that she didn't get the version of the Bible she had requested. Holly, don't go there. I've been going light on you because you're the matching end table to Analyse's impression of a bedroom set but I will throw you into the same category as Jack and Son if you keep this shit up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

So, Jack had a House Meeting? I hate those. Supposedly he wants to nominate Kemi & (I think) Jessica. Just shocking I say. Just shocking. OMG! Could he be anymore predictable?!  I guess you need a villain to hate but I just him in general. What’s the fun it that?

The thing about having a villain to hate is you need at least a small smidgen of hope he can be defeated.  There is none.  He boots Kemi and he or Jackson will win the next secret power and it will get worse than watching Paul's cult.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, green said:

The thing about having a villain to hate is you need at least a small smidgen of hope he can be defeated.  There is none.  He boots Kemi and he or Jackson will win the next secret power and it will get worse than watching Paul's cult.

I forgot they’re still in contention for the next power. That would be awful. They’d be insufferable if one of them won that. Also, they would be super powerful. Why didn’t Jessica win HOH. At least, they would have suffered for a week. Granted they’ve have a one out of four chance to come back but may not.

Edited by ByaNose

It's okay, guys! Jack is reassuring Holly that she's not wrong to say these things about David being aggressive and here to fuck shit up and ew, he's flirting with her, because he's thinking the same things. It's fine! Nothing wrong happening in the boatroom! So glad we cleared that up. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I usually don't get up to this level of scathing commentary on HGs until week 4 but what the fuck, I'll drag these people to Hell and back all summer if I have to. 

Now Holly is filling Kat and Jack in on what had Kemi so upset last night and they're giving her shit for bitching that she didn't get the version of the Bible she had requested. Holly, don't go there. I've been going light on you because you're the matching end table to Analyse's impression of a bedroom set but I will throw you into the same category as Jack and Son if you keep this shit up.

I've never really liked Holly and I couldn't really give a concrete reason why.  But at some point this week she was talking about her family and how they're very conservative and were not affectionate when she was growing up.  She does give off a very cold vibe to me.  The fact that she told Jack and Kat what Kemi was upset about makes me want to punch her in the face.  I saw her hugging Kemi earlier after they were talking about what happened with Kemi last night she was telling Kemi that if Kemi ever needed to talk or needed a shoulder to cry on, Holly would be there for her because she understands.

In unrelated news, Analyse is telling Nick about how nervous she gets around Jack and her hopes/desires for what she wants to have happen with Jack.  Nick is giving her advice.  Awkward.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sphoebus31 said:

And I also wonder what this week's whack power is.  Who is playing for the power this week?

Holly, Tommy, Jackson, Sam, and Jack.

Just now, zscore said:

Uh! Jackson and Jack in the same Whack Power. I just know one of them will win. If not, Tommy & Holly are in the alliance, too. I’m going to die. 

2 minutes ago, zscore said:

This is truly worst case scenario. 

Jack and Jackson could win it. Holly's with them. Tommy wants to carry Jack as far as he can. Sam's our only hope at the power not staying with the Jackoffs, but even that is a slim chance.

• Love 5
Just now, ByaNose said:

Uh! Jackson and Jack in the same Whack Power. I just know one of them will win. If not, Tommy & Holly are in the alliance, too. I’m going to die. 

Maybe Sam will win.  That's probably the best we can hope for since he's tight with Nick and Nick is on the outs with the alliance.  Nick just needs to realize it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Maybe Sam will win.  That's probably the best we can hope for since he's tight with Nick and Nick is on the outs with the alliance.  Nick just needs to realize it.

I still get Sam & Nick confused. I think I’m dumb to admit that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I still get Sam & Nick confused. I think I’m dumb to admit that. 

Nick is guided around the house by his erection, Sam is really loud and has the dark totally 90s tribal tattoo. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Nick is guided around the house by his erection, Sam is really loud and has the dark totally 90s tribal tattoo. 

OMG! That is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard & so accurate. Thanks for the laugh.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff to Ovi:  "Nobody knows who has that power yet."  About that...  And no, Ovi didn't just tell Cliff about his power.

Yeah, no, he's still on the Jackoff's side. That pisses me right off.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ovi, Nicole, and Cliff better watch out.  If Jack catches wind of them talking game they'll be in trouble. 

Ovi to Nicole and Cliff just now:  "They want me to feel good with them and they think I'm a number that can help them so I'm not going to let them think anything else."  Maybe there is hope for Ovi if he does come back.

Ovi was by himself telling the camera that he doesn't feel like he owes anybody allegiance except for Cliff and Nicole.  He says he feels betrayed by Jack and Tommy but he can't let them know that.  He can't just give his loyalty out so easily.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 12

Ovi's getting clue! He's conspiring folks.  He also says he owes no allegiance to anyone right now except Cliff and Nicole.  He's on the to the Jackholes, but says he isn't going to let on about that.  A little late Ovi, but I'll take it.  

• Love 14

Jack: is currently in a flirtmance with Analyse but seems to have a thing for Christie
Analyse: thinks Jack is hot. Natch.
Jackson: fucked Kat three times, may have gotten a handy the other night, wants to transition into Holly's bed.
Nick: wants Analyse but will settle for a good time with Bella.
Christie: likes girls.

Holly, essentially: "But if David wanted to hook up with someone, he should have gone on Love Island. This isn't the place to do that."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

Christie is telling David that everything she manifests happens.  She said she manifested her HOH bedroom décor, she manifested the camping theme, and she manifested David coming back.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Christie is telling David that everything she manifests happens.  She said she manifested her HOH bedroom décor, she manifested the camping theme, and she manifested David coming back.  

I need her to manifest a sock...in her mouth.

STFU, Christie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, zorak said:

giphy.gif

Just now, zorak said:

It's love ya'll.  I mean, what else could it be?

Gas? 

• LOL 17
41 minutes ago, green said:

Unfortunately Ovi self-identifies himself as being a "cool kid" because he was class prez and went to UTenn like Jackson etc. 

What he can't get through his thick head is the "cool kids clique" on this show don't see him that way at all.  

Sorry, but I don’t see him that way, either. Ovi’s a “cool kid”? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

He's so hot, though...

When Nick was giving her relationship advice I was half listening but I heard the word "communication" get thrown around a lot.  Nick is not wrong that communication is important but all I can imagine is it going something like this:

Analyse:  "You're so hot!"

Jack:  "I know."

or

Analyse:  "We both have long hair."

Jack:  "I know.  I can't believe how much we have in common."

Oh Lord!  Kemi just invoked Paul's spirit.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Sorry, but I don’t see him that way, either. Ovi’s a “cool kid”? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

I’m not sure what version “cool kid” is? I guess you could be the coolest of the cools, coolest of the nerds, the coolest in the school band & so on. In the Reality World I don’t think he fits the cool kid alliance. Hopefully, he’ll catch on that he was played and learn from it. 

• Love 1

Kemi wants to talk to Nick and she wants Nicole to try to subtly go get him.  Nicole is nervous about it and doesn't want to do it because she feels like it will raise suspicion.

• Useful 1

Nick just told Jack that Kemi told him before that she wanted to put up Jack and Jackson and that Analyse would go up if one came down.  I really need for Nick to wake up to how the rest of his alliance feels about him and Bella.  Jack is really pushing the whole "We have to be a strong 8" crap.

Jack says it needs to be Kemi and Jess to go the next 2 weeks.

• Love 1

Jack says he doesn't want it to be that way (bullshit) but the 2 people who constantly have his name in their mouth are Jess and Kemi.  I want him to catch wind of Christie talking shit about him.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack says he doesn't want it to be that way (bullshit) but the 2 people who constantly have his name in their mouth are Jess and Kemi.  I want him to catch wind of Christie talking shit about him.

Christie all last week: "JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK I LIKE GIRLS JACK JACK."
Holly: "Yeah, Jack."
Analyse: "Yeah, Jack's so hot, though."
Jack: "But fuck Kemi and Jessica for constantly talking about me, amirite?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie all last week: "JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK I LIKE GIRLS JACK JACK."
Holly: "Yeah, Jack."
Analyse: "Yeah, Jack's so hot, though."
Jack: "But fuck Kemi and Jessica for constantly talking about me, amirite?"

He really is the worst. He’s also HOH which sucks even more. In theory, his nominations don’t mean much but odds are one of his noms won’t come back into the game. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I was out all day. What happened in the house meeting?

Jack proclaimed in front of everyone (including David and Ovi) that they (the people still officially in the game)  seemed to be in agreeance that it would be best for none of them to talk game with or in front of David and Ovi.  He tried to spin at as being their way of protecting David and Ovi.  He also said he couldn't force anyone to abide by this but wanted to know if they all agreed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I was out all day. What happened in the house meeting?

I linked a streamable of it awhile back but suffice to say: there was douchebaggery and douchenozzling and douching it up. Oh and Jack said that Ovi and David should be left out of the game talk because Reasons but he also made sure to show us his crotch while he did so because he is a Man (and Christie like girls).

I'm sorry, I'm riding that joke into the ground but it's always right there and I tend to dislike all exercise including stretching. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9