Type keyword(s) to search

Who Will Stop Watching?

• Start Topic

Seems that Bravo is doubling down on what’s sure to be a dumpster fire of a season. Have fun, everyone!*

* All three of you still watching  

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

A bit more than that, but thanks! Am still enjoying it.

Same! And all the off-season tea that the “non-watchers” keep discussing just makes me more excited for the new season, LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I will watch but not with the enthusiasm I used to. It seems like all the HW franchises I watch are getting so stale. It’s the same fighting, bullying, drunken brawls, grown women acting badly, very badly. That’s getting boring. You see it on every single show. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I will watch but not with the enthusiasm I used to. It seems like all the HW franchises I watch are getting so stale. It’s the same fighting, bullying, drunken brawls, grown women acting badly, very badly. That’s getting boring. You see it on every single show. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

I’m with you. I love coming here to chat with all you fun people, and that’s been one huge reason why I haven’t given up all the shows. But now, I’m actually relieved when a show gets to the point where I don’t want to watch. I’ll still read here, chat, and keep up with some of the news... But as Peter Cetera sang, it’s a hard habit to break. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I'm out.  I think this show, more than any of the others, plays out so much in the media before it ever airs, that its nearly impossible to be fresh.  Not to mention that none of them seem to have actual lives that exist outside of maintaining their status on the show …..If they do, then they are singled out by the pack.  

The first two or three seasons were great, but it become unwatchable for me.  

• Love 18

Personally I’m enjoying the black angry shit myself. Nothing wrong with the HWs getting some education when it comes to racist stereotypes and microaggessions. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Personally I’m enjoying the black angry shit myself. Nothing wrong with the HWs getting some education when it comes to racist stereotypes and microaggessions. 

I like Garcelle, I think she is a great addition, but cannot stand Eboni. 

• Love 3
(edited)

From what I see on Reddit and Twitter, many fans will stop watching because Erika is getting a pass when the Fox Force Five made an entire season being shocked about the Denise/Brandi BS situation. If this isn't about choosing your battles I don't know what is. 

FFF can F Off.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13