Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E00: Captain Sandy's Yachtrageous Moments

• Start Topic

It was essentially a reminder of the wide variety of people who have worked on Sandy's boats who would not be able to hold employment elsewhere.   Every kind of ninny imaginable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Why is Captain Sandy being promoted as a thing?  I'm not liking these commercials for Below Deck Med featuring her.

Probably because they did these same things with Lee and don’t want to be excused of sexism not taking into account their differing popularity. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Why is Captain Sandy being promoted as a thing?  I'm not liking these commercials for Below Deck Med featuring her.

Because she probably threw a fit after seeing all the love Capt Lee gets ( and deserves).

I couldn't stand listening to her the 30 minutes the show was on.

• Love 3

I loathe Sandy, she's a useless twit who needs to be surrounded by sycophants who worship her, and when her crew does not, she can't handle it. She's a terrible 'leader', and seems to gravitate towards the most suck-upiest of crew members, forgetting that she has some actual skilled crew onboard.

I also can't stand the constant BravHo pimping of her BUT...it is small comfort and thoroughly enjoyable to re-watch her tell Hannah that she will never be onboard another charter with Sandy, and then baBOOM, who do we have as chief stew again? Hannah! I suspect that Sandy didn't realize that she has zero decision making ability on this show because it's a semi-scripted faux reality show and thus, BravHo will decide which loonies get to be on her crew, not here. So I'm thinking that because she likely threw a fit over Hannah being brought back, they acquiesed by giving her a promo tongue bath of sorts.

• Love 6
On 5/29/2019 at 9:30 PM, gingerella said:

I loathe Sandy, she's a useless twit who needs to be surrounded by sycophants who worship her, and when her crew does not, she can't handle it. She's a terrible 'leader', and seems to gravitate towards the most suck-upiest of crew members, forgetting that she has some actual skilled crew onboard.

I also can't stand the constant BravHo pimping of her BUT...it is small comfort and thoroughly enjoyable to re-watch her tell Hannah that she will never be onboard another charter with Sandy, and then baBOOM, who do we have as chief stew again? Hannah! I suspect that Sandy didn't realize that she has zero decision making ability on this show because it's a semi-scripted faux reality show and thus, BravHo will decide which loonies get to be on her crew, not here. So I'm thinking that because she likely threw a fit over Hannah being brought back, they acquiesed by giving her a promo tongue bath of sorts.

Hannah was on a podcast I listened to.  She said she and Sandy had a couple of dinners in Los Angeles and talked things out.  Said one of their main problems had to do with communications and they decided that during charter they had find time at least once a day, even for just 5 minutes, to touch base on how thing were going.   It also seems like she isn't holding anything against Joao from last season.  She said he went through a bit of a rough time with Brooke and she's feeling some compassion for him.

• Love 3