Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Pumped Up

• Start Topic

Jordan finally meets a woman he'd bring home to mother; Kyle's L.A. buddies, Stassi, Beau, Katie, and Tom, pay a visit; Stassi tries to help Lindsay see she deserves better from men; Carl and Paige argue over who misled whom.

Airs May 20, 2019.

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Where is Carl this weekend?  Showing up later in the episode?

He said last weekend he had a wedding to attend and was bringing a former hookup.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He said last weekend he had a wedding to attend and was bringing a former hookup.

Thanks.  I missed last week, but just saw that he was at a wedding.

I don't think it's a big deal that Paige slept in the absent Carl's bed.

• Love 5

Oh lord the Stassi/Beau and Kyle/Amanda commercials were painful.

Kyle was being completely ridiculous about Paige sleeping in Carl’s room. They aren’t even close to a relationship much less exclusive and it’s not like she fucked the guy in his bed though as long as she changed the sheets before he returned that shouldn’t be an issue either. Paige also slept in Lindsey’s rooms when she wasn’t there she wasn’t sending her a message only that she has to share a bed with Hannah so it makes complete sense to take an empty room when they are available. Carl’s questioning of her was beyond the pale and disgusting I hate him so much.

They pack and unpack so much each weekend, the benefits of renting a house for the summer is you can leave a bunch of shit there! 

Max looks like LVPs son Max but with an accent.

Jordan continues to get more and more awkward.

Kyle Steve Jobs specifically wore BLACK turtlenecks you noob.

• Love 8

Those commercials were so bad. I don't think the Vanderpump group had any idea at first what was going on with the dopey turtlenecks. And why would they?

Carl is just ugh. So unappealing. Could his white jeans get any tighter? He looks ridiculous. Jordan's "date" was beyond awkward. He seriously has to be in denial about his sexuality. 

We never saw Paige's date. I am wondering if the whole $60 million yacht boyfriend was just for the show. Not really buying it.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jordan is 30 yrs. old and can't get it up yet he's grilling his date about being soul mates.That was painful. This guy has issues.  

That was so awkward, I was cringing. I think his date knows that he is gay, and that is why she thought they were friends.  I was hoping she would say it.

6 hours ago, Pickles said:

Those commercials were so bad. I don't think the Vanderpump group had any idea at first what was going on with the dopey turtlenecks. And why would they?

Carl is just ugh. So unappealing. Could his white jeans get any tighter? He looks ridiculous. Jordan's "date" was beyond awkward. He seriously has to be in denial about his sexuality. 

We never saw Paige's date. I am wondering if the whole $60 million yacht boyfriend was just for the show. Not really buying it.

Who is this Justin??  I am very curious now.

• Love 1

The response to this episode is underwhelming.  Surprised not to see more discussion.  Might be indicative that this show has outlived its usefulness and interest.

I always get suspicious when a show does crossover with another show's cast for a couple of weeks.  Clearly running out of plot points.

• Love 5

Jordan is like an alien struggling to impersonate a human, but his knowledge of their ways comes exclusively from Instagram.  I did enjoy Kyle's blinking in reaction to the erectile disclosure.   

Carl is being a total dick to Paige and of course dumbass Kyle is joining in.  

Neither of the British guys is that attractive but it reminds me of the scene in Love Actually whwn the Brit guy in a bar is being fawned over by American women because of his accent.  

I can't see how this show will get another season but if it does I predict one thing: Everett will be back.   Say bye bye to Peyman and his brown paisley vests.   

• Love 9
On 5/21/2019 at 2:01 AM, biakbiak said:

They pack and unpack so much each weekend, the benefits of renting a house for the summer is you can leave a bunch of shit there! 

Well God forbid the rich see them in the same outfit twice. 

• Love 1

Amanda holding Tom and Katie up as an example of a healthy relationship was so sad. As was the causal way they talked about their partners cheating. I guess there all kinds of ways to be happy. A perpetual state of denial so you can get a man-child down the aisle is one. 

• Love 9
On 5/23/2019 at 12:30 PM, Rubyslippahz said:

Neither of the British guys is that attractive but it reminds me of the scene in Love Actually whwn the Brit guy in a bar is being fawned over by American women because of his accent.  

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is exactly what I thought!!!!!  I immediately thought of Colin from Love Actually, because he's so awful with talking to women in England, but as soon as he gets to a random bar in WISCONSIN, he gets laid by the hottest of the hotties because they love his accent.  I mean, the Brit guys on the show aren't like Colin, but definitely have women talk to them just for their accents.