Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Wing-Mom

• Start Topic

Carl's mother comes to the summer house and delights Paige; Hannah takes the next step with British Dave; Lindsay goes on a date with Peyman; Jordan tells his housemates what he's been hiding; Amanda and Kyle move on from the cheating scandal.

Airs May 13, 2019.

29 minutes ago, druzy said:

So Jordan gets botox because he was mugged in LA?

Wait that’s his secret???? Pfffft lame. I was hoping for something interesting. I can’t watch until tomorrow lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am so confused why they think this girl is the one that Kyle made out with when Lindsay first told the story she said the person who was friends with Kyle and and Amanda saw him but not that she knew the girl.

• Love 1

Carl is not allowed to have a relationship until he learns to pronounce the word.  He sounds like those twerking Tiny Twins when he says "relaship".

So Jordan can't get it up for girls,  No surprise, since he's so eager to snuggle with  Carl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I quit posting weeks ago, because I've been pretty bored with this season. But I just had to come on here and say - Jordan is gay. I said it two weeks in; and, after his "I can't get it up for women" reveal, I'm even more sure of it. 

And I NEVER say that about people. But I really think he is. And he's struggling with it because of his faith. 

• Love 13

That whole Kyle situation was so fake. Oh, and Amanda, it's great that you are close with mom and dad but there are some thing you just don't tell your parents. They didn't need to know about Kyle's cheating. Her dad was really pissed. Now they are supposed to keep their mouths shut and silently watch their daughter move in and marry this asshole? Keep your mouth shut, girl. 

• Love 12

“At the end of the day it’s a rumor so I can’t let it affect our relationship.” 🤦‍♀️ Oh Amanda. I just... Girl, he is not going to stop cheating and you’re not going to stop denying it. 

Carl’s “vested” interest joke. 👏👏👏Well done. Also all of his faces during Jordon’s Botox Story. You are on top of your game tonight! You’re still a weird manipulative player, but you did make me laugh this week.

Lindsey is so superficial. She really only cares about looks and drama. 

After meeting Amanda’s dad her relationship with Kyle suddenly makes more sense.  They could be a before and after picture.

Jordon... Whatever you say. You’re determined to live your best Patrick Bateman life so whatever you have to tell yourself. Go forth my little American Psycho, go forth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That whole Kyle situation was so fake. Oh, and Amanda, it's great that you are close with mom and dad but there are some thing you just don't tell your parents. They didn't need to know about Kyle's cheating. Her dad was really pissed. Now they are supposed to keep their mouths shut and silently watch their daughter move in and marry this asshole? Keep your mouth shut, girl. 

I might normally agree but she clearly knew it would be a storyline this season so they were going to find out when the show aired so it would be better to tell them before that happened.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

The only times I can tolerate seeing Jordan's effing face is when he's wearing sunglasses.  Hide his Patrick-Bateman eyes.

51 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

The only times I can tolerate seeing Jordan's effing face is when he's wearing sunglasses.  Hide his Patrick-Bateman eyes.

I don't know why this quoted twice. Jordan wishes he was Patrick Bateman.  More like the junior high play version.   Lol at "She was Miss Arizona and she loves God!"  

The erection revelation was truly cringetastic.    Lindsey was lucky to have the excuse to run off to Peyman from Turkey to leave that table.   I'm sure Everett is grimacing with militaristic rage after hearing Peyman was the best sex ever.   

Carl always does the exact wrong thing.   I do have to give props to Paige she is coming out of the Carl mud pit remarkably unscathed.   Also I can't believe they forced Carl's Mom to imbibe Loverboy.   It seemed like there was a can in almost every effing shot.   

Speaking of Loverboy, Amanda's parents had a very nice house, wonder if Kyle has hustled them to invest?  The whole tidy resolution of the cheating/"I had some selfish nights in April" saga was bizarre.  More props to Paige, she seems to have Kyle all figured out.  Not that Amanda will listen. Also i'm sure Amanda's  parents love having to hear her having sex with Kyle in surveillance cam footage on Bravo.  

So next week a Vanderpump Rules visit.   I'd frankly rather have a visit from the Wirkus Twins.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/13/2019 at 9:18 PM, b2H said:

What in mother of pearl is Lindsey wearing on that date?  Did she even look at herself, sober, in the mirror????

OMG!  It’s soooooo bad!  

She also has no game.  

• Love 1

I wish people would stop believing in that 'look at how guys treat their mothers because that's how they'll treat you', because it's a lie.  A good guy will treat EVERYONE well and of course he will treat his parents AND his girlfriend/wife well.  My father treated his mother like a queen and did EVERYTHING for her but treated me and my mother like utter shit.  A lot of guys are like that as well.  And Carl is definitely NOT a good guy.  He's a slimy coward who got a lot of things he didn't earn because a lot of people found him to be attractive.  He certainly doesn't know how to treat a woman properly.

As adults, just believe what you actually know is true, not because it's something that was taught to you by your parents.  You can't really compare - you and your parents don't come from the same generation and the years they lived as a young couple are vastly different from how it's for you and your partner.  I mean, I'm a Gen-Xer and the ones who are born after 2000 have such a different way of interacting with their romantic partners.  Again, you can't even begin to compare the two!

• Love 3