Type keyword(s) to search

Bob's Burgers - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Tina really showed some growth, she and Sam were really cute. Is he her true love after everything? Will she ever get that UB action? Will that cat ever go to the vet? 

I do love when Teddy gets to be good at his job, that basement restaurant did look really cool, but tragically it was not to last. Stupid bugs!

Fun seeing Dalton and his friends again. Its also great to see this show again, its been ages.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I liked seeing Teddy be good at his job. That was a cool deal in basement. So cool that other people showed up for late night. I really like when the restaurant is popular. They should have charged more for late night. It's too bad they couldn't keep it up and just every few months open it up. 

The only thing missing from Trash Pallet Bob's was a Burger of The Day sign.

• Like 3

There's a kids burger competition over near where I live, and they showed some of them on the local news. One kid made a provolone, grilled pineapple, and bacon bbq. Another had one with guac. Easily burgers of the day. 

• Like 3

Neighbor: Only Markers in the Building

Magic Marker Outlet

Exterminator:  Dazed and Confumed

Bowling episode! Can't believe they haven't done one of these before! And it's a Rudy episode!

"Rudy, Rudy. Breathe."
"I'm bad at that."

Mood. Louise and Rudy are such good friends to each other. And man, his dad is so wonderfully lame. He bonded with a woman in an Indian cooking class because they both had cumin allergies. Rudy is really overthinking the relationship. His dad is just okay and his mom and her boyfriend are just okay with each other and he's creating his own drama. Really liked that Louise was the one to come to that conclusion. We all know the dynamic by now that it had to be Louise on the outside: Tina never would've gone through with it, and Gene would've just been at the slushee bar.

Really liked Linda loving her cute bowling shoes.

• Like 3

A Rudy episode! Well, his dad, but still. Louise was already worrying about him in the car on the way over. 

I didn't know Bob wore a size 11. No way Linda divorcing him. 

I wish they could do a flashforward episode of Louise and Rudy in high school. They'd probably end up stealing the prom. 

I was figuring Rudy's dad seemed ok after the first break. 

• Like 2

Hooray, a Rudy episode! Although I guess I should say that that its also a Rudy's family episode, which is always fun to see. Rudy's dad really does seem pretty ok with the situation with his ex and her new guy, it seemed pretty obvious as the episode went on that Rudy was the one who was really having the problem. The way Rudy's parents divorce is playing out has been an interesting take on the "kid deals with parents splitting up" story, his parents are doing pretty well and keeping everything civil, almost so much that Rudy feels like he doesn't know how to handle his own sadness over what's happening. 

Louise and Rudy have the sweetest friendship, I love that she figured everything out.

• Like 2

I like that they're moving away from Louise just pulling schemes to be chaotic and then apologizing at the end. This scheme had purpose, but she shut it down when new information came to light. Early on, they would have had her just plow through it. 

• Like 4

So why is this still season 14?

I was thinking Rudy's dad has been single a long time but they're playing it like it's still a fairly recent thing. The Kids Rob A Train was over 10 years ago and Rudy's dad's single life was a new thing then. But then I realized everyone has been the same age since 2011 and they're all wearing they same clothes they've always worn so whatever. Don't overthink it. 

• Like 1

Neighbor: U-Reek-A

Soaps & Perfumes

Exterminator: Bugger Off Dead

Burger(s) of The Day: A Chard Day's Bite Burger, The Hot Bun in The Summer Thyme Burger

Of course Gayle would qualify for a "cringey reality show auditions" show. I just love how she's animated running and climbing, and loved how her playlist is herself singing over the music because "she thought of better lyrics." At least she technically got on the show.

I wish Bob didn't return the new grinder. He's right, he doesn't have lots of hobbies, but it feels like the new couch all over again.

• Like 1

Uh oh, Gail. Gayle. 

I liked that Bob had so much more free time from his electric grinder to make breakfast and be fooled by the kids that they're actually going out for an envelope. 

That stunt looked cool though. 

They got the original singer for the ending song?!

• Like 1

Laughed at Linda being in Gayle's phone as "LINDA MY SISTER"

9 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I liked that Bob had so much more free time from his electric grinder to make breakfast and be fooled by the kids that they're actually going out for an envelope. 

Yeah, love that we have confirmation where Louise's eye twitch came from.

• Like 2

Louise: There's always a scrappy middle-aged contestant who can do one-arm pull-ups or something.

Gail: I bet I could even do TWO arm pull-ups.

I was so worried that Louise stopped taping Gale climbing the bridge, that her climb would be all for nothing. I'm glad she didn't embarrass herself.

So is it really spelled Gayle?