Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: The Grapes of Wrath

• Start Topic

Jordan continues to offend his housemates; Paige isn't sure Carl checks off all her boxes; during a fight, Amanda admits she has cold feet about moving in with Kyle, and she issues an ultimatum.

Airs April 1, 2019.

(edited)
34 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I really, really don’t get Kyle and Amanda. And I like both of them! But why are they together? I don’t get why either of then is trying so hard to make this relationship happen.

I think Kyle is at an age where he thinks he should get married and “settle down” and she is willing and overlooks his shitty behavior. Amanda can do so much better.

I don’t know how Kyle isn’t mortified when he watches how wasted he gets and how he acts.

Why the hell did Kyle and Amanda have bottles of Whispering Angel artfully arranged on their bedroom dresser. 

I cant believe how much Lindsay is milking that one little comment that Jordan made that wasn’t actually commenting about her relationship with Everett!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why am I finding this season so boring, I swear, if it wasn't for the few Kyle funnies he spews out, not sure I could watch.   

Partly because the Wirkus sisters and Stephen are gone. Not saying they were entertaining at all, just that the show focused so heavily on them that they didn’t develop the rest of the cast/show. The same thing happens on the Bachelor. ABC devotes 90% of the first half of the season to some shitty “villain” nobody can stand and then when she’s finally kicked out you’re left with a house full of nobodies that no one has any clue about. This isn’t that extreme but most of these people aren’t that interesting to carry a show (the idea that Lindsay is now the centerpiece doesn’t speak well for the show, either) 

• Love 1

I can't deal with an entire summer of Kyle and Amanda fighting. I just can't. 

I don't like to say things like, "you're too old for _____", but isn't Kyle TOO FUCKING OLD to be drinking the way he does? I want to know what he acts like back in the city? Is this just a summer thing? Either way, you don't want to have to babysit your husband. Ugh. 

I find it so awesome to see how flustered Carl gets around Paige. 

I actually find Danielle dressing and posing the animals to be hilarious. That would be me if I were in that house. I'd just hang out with fucking Wesley. 

• Love 6

Kyle’s drinking is actually starting to take a toll on his looks.  He looked like hell in this episode.  The fact that he seems to think that looking for apartments should make Amanda get over his cheating is ridiculous and seems to imply that he’s sort of prize that she’s won.  She’s only had two months to process you sleeping with another woman....he should be sober as a Mormon missionary and the house designated driver.   She could do wayyyyyy better.   

Danielle’s talking/dressing the toy zebra just seemed contrived and stupid. As did that World Cup party.

• Love 4
(edited)

Is this Summer House or Big Brother with restaurants? This cocktail of people requires interaction with others. They need 'friends of' cast members brought in to save this. I could not care less for any of these mediocre looking, mediocre acting people who for some reason believe themselves to be cool.

Edited by red12
  • Love 2

Lindsey: “Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett,  Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett,  Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett, Everett”

anybody else: “it’s like you and Everett”

lindsey: “HOW DARE YOU BRING UP EVERETT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOURE THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT EVER! GO KILL YOURSELF!!”

“I’m such a great person”

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
On 4/1/2019 at 7:51 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why am I finding this season so boring, I swear, if it wasn't for the few Kyle funnies he spews out, not sure I could watch.   

For me, I just can't stand Lindsay.  I hate her face, her fake boobs, her bad hair, her thinking she's the hottest thing ever.  And Danielle is a snooze.  Page thinks she's the most adorable thing ever, as do every loser guy on that show. 

• Love 16

I had to laugh as Kyle was drunkenly asking Amanda for help lacing his laderhosen. She's telling him he doesn't know his limits, he gets drunk and says mean things and he's slurring back that he's not mean - it reminded me of a mother dressing a tired toddler who insists they're not tired and don't need a nap. This is your future Amanda!

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, OtterReality said:

I had to laugh as Kyle was drunkenly asking Amanda for help lacing his laderhosen. She's telling him he doesn't know his limits, he gets drunk and says mean things and he's slurring back that he's not mean - it reminded me of a mother dressing a tired toddler who insists they're not tired and don't need a nap. This is your future Amanda!

Yeah and Kyle seems to think the only thing wrong with him drinking so much is that he cheated on her not the way he acts when he is wasted. Seriously it’s the third season and he has always acted like he is in some sort of fugue state when he gets drunk it’s like scary.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah and Kyle seems to think the only thing wrong with him drinking so much is that he cheated on her not the way he acts when he is wasted. Seriously it’s the third season and he has always acted like he is in some sort of fugue state when he gets drunk it’s like scary.

Yea, the cheating takes the cake. But take that out of it? I'd still be so exhausted by his overly drunk shenanigans. She's what? A good decade younger than him? And SHE'S having to babysit?

• Love 3