Type keyword(s) to search

Matt and Caryn

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Thats mostly due to Matt dangling the farm over their heads.

I disagree, things change and you have learn to adjust.  You said they low balled the offer, who know what happened.  Tori and Aud seemed to have had argument if you believe all that is posted on reddit.  IDK

• Love 7
9 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

No parent is obligated to -- or should presume to -- dictate the future in advance.

Ironic, this, when you consider the show's plot line is "Matt wants one of the kids to take over the farm and is actively training Zach for the role". 

Matt likes to make the kids dance. I sense that while Jeremy is quite the selfish ass all on his own, he definitely had the expectation that he would get the farm, and in tons of earlier episodes was very much encouraged by Matt to believe this. Now Matt is on national television telling the world its probably going to be Zach but ALSO saying he may just let the kids fight it out. 

Now, no one can MAKE Matt make a decision and no one is DEMANDING Matt make a decision, but it can be noted that Matt basically is jerking around his kids by altering his decisions on whim and refusing to really settle the business. He doesn't care if the kids fight after his death, as long as they are dancing attendance on him while he's alive. It's all about control. 

• Love 8

Thanks Ginger, I was mostly thinking about the Roloff children and spouses.  I know Audrey came right out and said she would not be vaccinated.  I think it was Tori who blew up over the question.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Awkward pose!  Tori isn't much of a photographer, IMO.

She cut off the feet and the top of his head

a lot of Tori’s pics are like that

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 2
52 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm more wondering if Caryn's son is still facing the assault charge...

It must be over, all that happened last year I think.  He was not supposed to be near her or the rest of the family.  Looks like that is in the past now.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I bet that picture, taken at the farm, frosts Amy's pumpkin!

Why? Aside from Matt letting someone with a drug problem and a temper "likes to hit women" problem around the farm where the grandkids play?

Personally I kinda wonder how Chacha will divide her attention now that she'll soon have a grandchild of her own to favor.  Especially if the dad goes to jail. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm more wondering if Caryn's son is still facing the assault charge...

Yes think the baby will be born before he’s to show up in court ( I say that because he didn’t before) I don’t know how I could deal with a son that physically and verbally assaulted me.  

• Love 2

He’s handicapped he shouldn’t have to wait in line like everyone else… when hubby and I went to the Eiffel Tower handicapped people went ahead of us and rightfully so

He literally says in this that he was "going to go work the system" because they didn't want to wait in the two hour line like everyone else.  

He asks for special services "because its very dangerous to wait in line". He then sits in a confessional and notes that the problem is the butt stink from the average height and the fumes can kill you.

Note - he did not *need* to jump the line due to his physical disability. He just didn't want to wait two hours like everyone else. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I would like to suggest/mention, that questioning the “need” for the use of accommodations, services, equipment, etc. by a person with a disability may not be the best of ideas.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, ginger90 said:

I would like to suggest/mention, that questioning the “need” for the use of accommodations, services, equipment, etc. by a handicapped person may not be the best of ideas.

He literally said he didn't want to wait two hours, and made offensive remarks about the butt stink of the average height gassing him out as part of his "working the system". 

Someone says they need handicap parking, I don't question it until they get on camera about how they're working the system.  If that makes me the asshole here, I really don't mind. If he had said at any point that he wasn't physically up for sitting in his scooter for two hours as part of the wait, I'd be with you, Ginger90. But he said he didn't want to wait, and was going to "work the system". 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Aw. :) There's even a passive aggressive bitch about Amy from Matt in this! 

If you mean Matt's wish that Jer would pursue something he obviously has a talent and aptitude for (kids even get wrestling scholarships to attend college) but for Amy's discouraging him because SHE doesn't like wrestling...  Yes, there is.

They're divorced for a reason.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Since 

9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

If you mean Matt's wish that Jer would pursue something he obviously has a talent and aptitude for (kids even get wrestling scholarships to attend college) but for Amy's discouraging him because SHE doesn't like wrestling...  Yes, there is.

This exactly. Whatever happened to when Matt wants it, he makes it happen? Is this one of those time he was a cowering terrified husband, pissing himself in terror over disagreeing with Amy? 

I personally doubt Jeremy had the drive to earn any sort of athletic scholarship. 

• Love 5
Just now, EllaWycliffe said:

Agreed. All we know is that Matt made a passive aggressive bitch about it on national tv. 

I didn't think it was that bad, and she was standing right there.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Is this one of those time he was a cowering terrified husband, pissing himself in terror over disagreeing with Amy? 

I must have missed those episodes.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

He literally said he didn't want to wait two hours, and made offensive remarks about the butt stink of the average height gassing him out as part of his "working the system". 

Someone says they need handicap parking, I don't question it until they get on camera about how they're working the system.  If that makes me the asshole here, I really don't mind. If he had said at any point that he wasn't physically up for sitting in his scooter for two hours as part of the wait, I'd be with you, Ginger90. But he said he didn't want to wait, and was going to "work the system". 

lets not forget.... EDITING  

it's Amy's best friend  

Bottom line it doesn't matter why he wanted to skip the line, he IS handicapped and is entitled to do so for whatever reason he chooses, if another handicapped person chooses to wait in line for hours that's up to them but Matt has the right to go to the front of the line period.

54 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I didn't think it was that bad, and she was standing right there.

maybe Amy would prefer if he yelled "BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Munchkin said:

Bottom line it doesn't matter why he wanted to skip the line, he IS handicapped and is entitled to do so for whatever reason he chooses,

No, thats not correct. He's not entitled to skip the line for whatever reason he chooses. He is allowed to skip the line if his disability is making it too difficult for him to wait in line. This was not the case. He didn't want to wait two hours, he made no mention of not being ABLE to wait two hours. He then said he was going to "work the system" and asked to skip the line because he and his son were having difficulty breathing because they were butt level to the average height. 

Zach never complained and I trust you wouldn't be happy if Zach pulled this in Disneyland.

The line skipping is a courtesy granted to the handicapped with the notion that they don't abuse it. 

• Love 5

and I'm fine with him going to the front of the line

the man is handicapped, any able bodied person who would shit their pants over letting him go to the front is the asshole not Matt.

I've had many handicapped people go ahead of me at Disneyland and everywhere else and I never blink an eye, they're fucking handicapped and if it can help them enjoy the day more by not waiting in line it's fine with me.

I'm able bodied and just glad to see them enjoying life as best as they can.

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

No, thats not correct. He's not entitled to skip the line for whatever reason he chooses. He is allowed to skip the line if his disability is making it too difficult for him to wait in line. This was not the case. He didn't want to wait two hours, he made no mention of not being ABLE to wait two hours. He then said he was going to "work the system" and asked to skip the line because he and his son were having difficulty breathing because they were butt level to the average height. 

Zach never complained and I trust you wouldn't be happy if Zach pulled this in Disneyland.

The line skipping is a courtesy granted to the handicapped with the notion that they don't abuse it. 

I wasn't aware that each handicapped person was interrogated as to his or her motive for accessing ADA accommodations before being allowed to use them.  Pretty sure they're just allowed to access them by virtue of being handicapped.

• Love 11

My objection is that he clearly stated he just didn't want to wait.  I don't judge anyone who line cuts with special services either, unless they point blank tell the world they are "working the system" because they just don't feel like waiting their turn. 

• Love 1

In other news, I notice Amy got her jab in at Matt during the wrestling match, too, chiding him for "showing off," essentially.  Everyone in the family had something positive to say about his performance except, as usual, Amy.

Again, there's a reason they're divorced.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

wasn't aware that each handicapped person was interrogated as to his or her motive for accessing ADA accommodations before being allowed to use them. 

Then be aware that you can't just ask for a handicapped parking plate, you do need to provide proof of need. 

Not that the ADA would even be in play in France. 🙄

People who take advantage of special priveledge are the ones who make it harder for people with real need.  If Matt had real need in that incident in France, I would have no problem with his taking advantage of things (although whining that the average height butt stink was making it too dangerous to stand in line was pretty fucking rude on his part). But Matt said he didn't feel like waiting in line and was gonna work the system. 

• Love 2

The man can barely walk even WITH crutches, for heaven's sakes, of course it makes sense for him to go to the front of the line. As for him saying he doesn't want to wait in line and "working the system" etc., strikes me as his attempt at comedy....making light of a sad situation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Again it doesnt matter why he wanted to go to the front, he's allowed to do so and anyone who would look at Matt and question if he is disabled is an asshole.

he is OBVIOUSLY disabled and can choose to skip lines if he chooses

I've never had to stand with my nose at butt crack level but i have stood near or walked passed people who have bad BO and I wouldnt want to have my nose in their armpits for a couple hours

Too bad to all the ass hat able bodied people who don't like it 🖕

I can't wait for Amy to age and start having mobility problems, that bitch will take every short cut in the book and I'm sure her fans will defend her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Then be aware that you can't just ask for a handicapped parking plate, you do need to provide proof of need. 

Not that the ADA would even be in play in France. 🙄

"Need" and "motive" are two different things.

6 minutes ago, Jenny8 said:

The man can barely walk even WITH crutches, for heaven's sakes, of course it makes sense for him to go to the front of the line. As for him saying he doesn't want to wait in line and "working the system" etc., strikes me as his attempt at comedy....making light of a sad situation.

Unfortunately, not everyone understands humor.  But I appreciate you, Matt!

• Love 11

For what it is worth, the Eiffel Tour policy:  

Visitors with disabilities are welcome to present themselves to the Eiffel Tower staff so that they are served more quickly : guiding them to the Information Point in the West Pillar (payment by credit/debit card) or to the ticket office (payment in cash or by credit/debit card).

There is no expectation that priority servicing is needed.

Edited by PDXlulu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

Blech! Another video of how dirty that house was.  Gross!

That is why I could never watch the show back then. Ick. I don't know how they could allow a camera crew in to tape in that mess and to put it on tv for the world to see, I would be so embarrassed!

Edited by Spazamanaz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

1045B01D-E0BB-4E11-8C5D-FEFA228E4D81.jpeg

Racing at full speed to get the new building finished before the Big day @amyjroloff and Chris wedding day!   Pulling out all the stops …16 days and counting!  @rolofffarms is looking good… a huge thank-you to the team at @jeldwenusa windows.  Not only a fantastic product (I’m a new friend for life).  But they delivered on budget and ahead of schedule.  Go JeldWen !   Now we’re just hoping the @ccandlroofingpdx can get the new metal roof on so we can button this up before the wedding.  Good news is … I’ll keep sharing photos so you can all see the progress.   Best builders in the world The Lorangers Construction brothers and their entire network of subs!

• Love 3

Hmm naming exactly who is doing work for you on social media, praising them highly etc etc is usually someone working the social media sponsorship thing. Interesting when it's Matt, its just gratitude. 

Funny how he's providing clickable links and such.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Yeah, I think Matt is shilling in that post. Although I think he does it in a different way then the rest of them (not better just different).  The only one I think maybe doesn’t shill is Zach, but to be honest I almost never see any posts about his page, so I’m not certain.  I also think he’s probably too lazy to do it frequently.  His probably looks the most like a regular person’s  IG page.

Edited by Irate Panda
Clarification
  • Love 2