Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Kimmy Is Rich*!

I had the VHS of Cats on Broadway growing up and I used to watch it all the time. I think I loved the music, and the younger you are the less you care about plot (or lack thereof). It is truly a bizarre collection of nonsense and I'm going to go forward believing it is 100% fake.

"We don't take you everywhere!" I love the endless possibilities of adventures that Titus and Lillian could be having offscreen.

Between this and the recent episode of Crazy Ex Girlfriend that had a Cats theme (So what if it has no plot!), Ive thought more about Cats in the last few weeks then I have since I was about eight years old! "Cats! Cats! Cat Attack!"

Honestly, this all makes WAY more sense than the supposed actual plot of Cats

• Love 1

There's a significant number of theatre geeks that hate "Cats." It also did really well among casual goers and was the longest running musical for some time (1982-2000). Another Andrew LLoyd Webber production, "Phantom of the Opera" surpassed the record.

I like the Titus dressed as animals to pursue his musical goals theme. There was his werewolf gig, this Cats thing, and of course the last episode.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:27 PM, tennisgurl said:

Between this and the recent episode of Crazy Ex Girlfriend that had a Cats theme (So what if it has no plot!), Ive thought more about Cats in the last few weeks then I have since I was about eight years old! "Cats! Cats! Cat Attack!"

Honestly, this all makes WAY more sense than the supposed actual plot of Cats

"Cats! Cats! So many Cats!" 

It reminds me of Spiderman from the first season, "Spiderman 2: Too Many Spidermen"

• Love 2

Loved the CATS plot. It all makes sense now! It is a weird musical with good songs (Memory is an amazing musical piece) and zero plot. I don't understand how it lasted so long but to each his own.  Did love seeing Norm Lewis. He's a great Broadway performer (I think he played the Phantom for a bit).

• Love 2