Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E37: Maci & Taylor: A Love Story

druzy
  • Start Topic

Join Maci and Taylor as they reveal never before heard stories and insights into their beautiful love story. From long distance love to a full house with three kids, Teen Mom OG’s Maci and Taylor open up and tell all!

Airs January 21, 2019 at 8:00 PM

• Love 1

MTV isn't serious with this are they??  Can't wait to hear how these two came together over beer pong and boredom.  No version they spinn will convince me that Taylor is with Maci because of famewhorishness with a touch of convenience.   Never forget he wasn't going to propose until MTV promised a Season 3 was it? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Was this Moday night?  Did anyone see it?

I was in and out of the room. It seemed to be a recap of what we've already witnessed. Maci and Taylor were both drunk the first 6 months of their "relationship", miracle babies came and then Maci spends the rest of their time haranguing Taylor to propose.

Classic love story. Wardrobe by TTM.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

So many T-shirts!  So many houses!  And Maci has drunk a lot of beer in her past, and her future goals include drinking beer with her children.  May it never catch up to you, skinny bitch!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, teapot said:

So many T-shirts!  So many houses!  And Maci has drunk a lot of beer in her past, and her future goals include drinking beer with her children.  May it never catch up to you, skinny bitch!!

LMAO! I missed it but I may have to look that shit up to count houses and cars. And Budlight cans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

into their beautiful love story...

Oh, come on, MTV! Really? My relationship is a 100 times more functional than Maci's and even I don't think of it as a beautiful love story that people are dying to hear about. This is just the height of vanity right there. Isn't Maci embarrassed to be attached to a project like this when she was filmed begging Taylor to marry her and then went on camera and admitted that they get drunk and have knock down, drag out fights that she referred to as "hell"?

Oh wait, being embarrassed is something for which these girls have no capacity. Clearly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 1/23/2019 at 4:38 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Maci: do you like beer?

Taylor: yes

Maci: me too! Let’s get married!

Taylor: m’okay!

The End.Although with that beard, I can’t fathom why Taylor insists on Bud Light over craft beers. Just saying.

He probably told her that beer was a Thing That Mattered. I know they bought the company already named but I like to think they’re referring to beers as the Things That Matter.

Was there an appearance by Taylor’s hot barber friend? If not there’s no reason for me to watch this dreck.

How long until we get Ryan and Mackenzie’s love story? I’d love to see that footage again.......lmao

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2