Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Single, Fat and Crazy

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:47 PM, Pachengala said:

Interesting. I know that most of the decline is because of the boring and recycled storylines, but I like to think that a good amount of folks peacing out were like me: too grossed out to watch more than five minutes. She and Buddy are truly stomach-churningly revolting. 

I tried watching a few episodes last season but had the same reaction.  I appreciate everyone who does watch and provides such good narrative that I fell like I am not missing much by not watching.  

I really wish there was a way of muting Whitney but still being able to hear everyone else; I would definitely watch if that were possible.

• Love 2

I fell asleep to the first 30 min last night,  and that was with 12 min of commercials,as well.  So boring. 

Maybe Twit yells, screeches, and guffaws to keep people awake around her. 

• Love 2

So this year's storyline is about adoption, and eating disorder. They've dropped PCOS as the reason for her issues, so now she is blaming it on binging and purging. Although, I give Whit credit for working out, but she's obviously still overeating, and needs to be more honest about that.

I hate that she exploits her parents health/aging issues, and Buddy's struggles with sobriety. It's gross, and not cute.  Glenn and Babs have aged a lot, and they seem more fragile too me. I wanted to hug Glenn while he was going for the hearing test. He doesn't need his loudmouthed daughter and the tv cameras in his face. 

Buddy should not be on tv.

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 14
30 minutes ago, auntjess said:

All the hiding Buddy away from Heather, is just so high school hijinx.  
Whitney, act you age.

Whitless keeps saying she’s keeping Buddy’s presence from Heather because Heather said she didn’t want to hear about Buddy, but really it’s because she doesn’t want Heather questioning her loyalty or her adherence to girl code. All she had to do was text Heather and say “FYI Buddy is spending a few days visiting Greensboro and is staying in Donna’s old room at my house.” If Heather got upset Whitless should’ve just said “I love you, Heather, but I’m still Buddy’s friend too.” The end. But I guess that’s not how anyone Makes Good TV. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, AUJulia said:

Whitless keeps saying she’s keeping Buddy’s presence from Heather because Heather said she didn’t want to hear about Buddy, but really it’s because she doesn’t want Heather questioning her loyalty or her adherence to girl code. All she had to do was text Heather and say “FYI Buddy is spending a few days visiting Greensboro and is staying in Donna’s old room at my house.” If Heather got upset Whitless should’ve just said “I love you, Heather, but I’m still Buddy’s friend too.” The end. But I guess that’s not how anyone Makes Good TV. 

Or she could have just sat and talked to Heather while Buddy chilled in the back room.  The pacing the hallway and clutching her hair was ridiculous.

• Love 6