Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Single, Fat and Crazy

• Start Topic

On 12/25/2018 at 9:25 PM, cherenkov said:
On 12/25/2018 at 9:08 PM, Elizzikra said:

1. No need to haul bicycles from Greensboro to DC - they have Capital Bikeshare EVERYWHERE in the touristy parts of DC (and in a lot of non-touristy parts. They're not terribly expensive and easy to pick up and drop off when you want them.

For Whitney that probably makes some sense as long as the bike could support her weight, but for anyone who's serious about biking there's no comparison between having your own bike and using a bike-share program. The bikes are usually heavy, have limited gearing and wide padded seats that are nasty as hell to the hips and knees. We have a similar program here and I just haul my own bike around because those are so terrible. If I have my car, I can take one of my bikes.

Whitney's concerns on a bike are different - it has to be able to transport nearly 400 lbs to hold her - and that's why she's riding a Fat Bike. The bike she's on isn't specifically designed for fat people, they're built for muddy and snowy conditions, but the larger size of the bike and the way they're built mean they can handle more load on the wheels than a smaller bike.

She'd have a hard time on a bike with thinner tires, not that she doesn't have a hard time on her own bike.

Even with the custom built Fat bike I doubt she would be able to ride around DC with it.  She can barely huff and puff herself down the 1/16th of a mile she forces herself to go on camera just to "prove" to us that she's actually riding, when we all know she's NOT.

• Love 9

Well, I just finished watching this episode and I cannot believe how Buddy was all over Whitney when she was visiting him in DC.  Every other word from him was some kind of sexual innuendo.  Is this a producer ploy to start trouble between Whitney and Heather?  I just cannot believe that Buddy is truly interested in Whitney.  Anyway it just seemed really off.

• Love 21
On 12/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Irate Panda said:

Sorry this is out of order, it’s all from memory and I nodded off a couple of times.

So did I.  I missed the  kiss and the cat party.     Heather was cringey still going on about Buddy.   Is it mandatory for Twit to cry at least 3 times per show?  I kept thinking of that comic  telling her  "for someone that claims to be so happy you sure do cry a lot". 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Colleenna said:

No way the "ride share" bikes in da Burgh could support Twit. (I actually thought they were cruisers...didn't realize they had gears at all!) I can't comment on the DC bikes, but isn't there someone here who lives in DC? 

I do.

19 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I do.

Yes, I saw your follow-up post with the user agreement and weight limit. Thanks for that!  The "Healthy Ride" bikes in da Burgh don't explicitly state a weight limit, but no way Twit could manage the hills. I seriously doubt that she could even make the hills on foot without stopping every 50 feet. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yes, I saw your follow-up post with the user agreement and weight limit. Thanks for that!  The "Healthy Ride" bikes in da Burgh don't explicitly state a weight limit, but no way Twit could manage the hills. I seriously doubt that she could even make the hills on foot without stopping every 50 feet. 

Someone else did that bit of research - the weight limit had never even occurred to me. It just seemed like such an effort to buy a bike rack and haul two bikes from Greensboro to DC for one short ride. But it makes more sense now, especially if Buddy kept his bike in DC.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2018 at 12:17 PM, Colleenna said:

LOL yesterday I did the Southside Stairs (Church Route) and the idea of Shitney even attempting it when she called that little flat thing with less than a 2% grade "crested the hill".

No fucking way. She can't even ride on the flat, or walk on it.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cherenkov said:

LOL yesterday I did the Southside Stairs (Church Route) and the idea of Shitney even attempting it when she called that little flat thing with less than a 2% grade "crested the hill".

No fucking way. She can't even ride on the flat, or walk on it.

Hell, I was huffing and puffing my way up Crawford after a Pens game. Of course I'm twice her age.....

• Love 2
2 hours ago, minamreeka said:

I actually feel for Whitney with her parents obsessed with having grandkids and then she says she will adopt and they complain about that.  Really her parents need to shut up about grandkids.  She's in no position to have them and in any case it's not her duty to have them.  I'm sure there are some people in Greensboro who would love for them to spend time with their kids and kind of act as a grandparent if they're really that desperate to hang out and care for small children.

But the whole adoption thing was just so typical Whitney at her worst.  Completely half-ass it and do no research on it.  Declare that Korea essentially owes you a baby because you so selflessly worked there. (And how does she not know that Korea does very few international adoptions anymore?  It's a wealthy country with a low birthrate woman.  You lived there you know that.) Focus on weight prohibiting her from adoption even though the woman told her a bunch of other problems which were deal breakers.  Completely ignore the actual option of the surrogacy clinic the woman tells you about in order to wallow in your misery.

Her whole attitude was just "I want a baby!  Anyone who wants a baby should be able to have a baby!" completely ignoring the fact that trusting someone to care for a helpless human is a big deal.

But she's not doing it for her parents. She's doing it to assuage her loneliness. It hasn't dawned on her that she has no real friends, because to have a good friend, you have to BE a good friend.  And she is incapable of that. 

• Love 23
On 12/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, Irate Panda said:

Heather is either a great actress or way way way more pathetic than I thought.  I have second hand embarrassment for her everytime she talks about Buddy.  

On 12/22/2018 at 2:42 PM, cherenkov said:

And Heather, holy shit, get over it. Buddy is history. Let it fucking go already.

I just don't understand it.  Buddy was in active addict state for all (?) of the time period while he and Heather were dating.  What wonderful traits about Buddy is she pining for?  And yes, she is apparently far more pathetic than IP or I thought.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, Irate Panda said:
  • Todd and Ashley appear to just be there for a check.  

Ashley also appeared far, far heavier than she was even when she was pregnant.  Maybe she's pregnant again?  They sure whittled down her story line after she had the baby.

For the first time, I saw Todd do a few moves where I actually saw genuine talent.  I am soooo curious about this Evita tour that he mentioned having done...do any of you super sleuths know about this?  I couldn't find anything about it on the Internet.  

On 12/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, 3girlsforus said:

If she really wanted a baby there would be plenty of countries she could look at that wouldn’t care about her weight.

If she really wanted a baby, there are some males in her life who might be willing to do it the natural way, and if not, they would almost certainly be willing to provide her with plenty of sperm to be inseminated with.  Apparently home insemination (via syringe) is a thing, and would be free and simple to at least try. 

• Love 3

Her whole attitude was just "I want a baby!  Anyone who wants a baby should be able to have a baby!" completely ignoring the fact that trusting someone to care for a helpless human is a big deal.

Adoption is all about finding homes and families for children; not about finding children for prospective parents. Whitney does not appear to understand that.

If she really wanted a baby there would be plenty of countries she could look at that wouldn’t care about her weight.

I was disappointed that adoption from US foster care wasn't even mentioned. While there aren't many babies who are available through that route, there are about 123,000 children in foster care in the United States who are legally free for adoption and Whitney likely could qualify. 

From her lifestyle she is almost definitely sterile.

I've seen enough pregnancies on My 600-Pound Life to know that even morbidly obese women can become pregnant and carry a baby to term.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I've seen enough pregnancies on My 600-Pound Life to know that even morbidly obese women can become pregnant and carry a baby to term.

Yes, but you're forgetting her PCOS. Although I can't blame you for that -  she seems to be forgetting she has it, too.  At least, she did seem a little surprised when Tal brought it up, then told him she was miraculously having periods again, which caused him to conclude that the universe was sending her a message about being ready for parenting, or something like that.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Yes, but you're forgetting her PCOS. Although I can't blame you for that -  she seems to be forgetting she has it, too.  At least, she did seem a little surprised when Tal brought it up, then told him she was miraculously having periods again, which caused him to conclude that the universe was sending her a message about being ready for parenting, or something like that.

Of course. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that she is exercising more, which is KNOWN to help with PCOS. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Of course. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that she is exercising more, which is KNOWN to help with PCOS. 

Wow....Whitney has a national platform, and she is just wasting it.  Instead of talking about her PCOS as an excuse for whatever, which is basically the only context she mentions it in, she could be a role model for how to manage it and achieve life goals.  I actually was proud of her for getting on the bike, regardless of how long or short of a ride it was, and thought that she could capitalize on that.  But now having done a quick read and seeing that weight loss and exercise can really benefit PCOS, I'm so disappointed that she has only used her platform over the years for the HAES stuff, which she was using to justify making basically no eating and exercise changes whatsoever.  When instead she could have been a lifeline to other women suffering.

It's almost like weight loss and exercise were bad in her mind, since as she told us, the gym triggered her purging, so she backed away from all exercise and eating well for years.  Now, magically, since she has a major goal that might necessitate exercise and eating well, she can go back to the same gym and not get triggered (yes, a different trainer, who is still a relative, will make all the difference).  Or maybe, just maybe, the gym was never the problem, but she has to portray it that way, so her time away from it appears healing and cathartic.

It's like on the one hand, she has no problem admitting that she is fat, and that being fat has cost her things in life...but she will not come out and say that losing weight (through healthy eating and exercise) would make a difference in her life, because if she does, then she is not being true to the HAES principles that she has clung to as excuses for years.

• Love 15

Why...why...why do I watch this show?? Her infantile flirty antics with Buddy -- you can tell she was eating it up -- his comments, his kiss, even his bumping and grinding against her ample body -  even as she murmured the demure, "Ewwww...." every now and again.

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

Wow....Whitney has a national platform, and she is just wasting it.  Instead of talking about her PCOS as an excuse for whatever, which is basically the only context she mentions it in, she could be a role model for how to manage it and achieve life goals.  I actually was proud of her for getting on the bike, regardless of how long or short of a ride it was, and thought that she could capitalize on that.  But now having done a quick read and seeing that weight loss and exercise can really benefit PCOS, I'm so disappointed that she has only used her platform over the years for the HAES stuff, which she was using to justify making basically no eating and exercise changes whatsoever.  When instead she could have been a lifeline to other women suffering.

It's almost like weight loss and exercise were bad in her mind, since as she told us, the gym triggered her purging, so she backed away from all exercise and eating well for years.  Now, magically, since she has a major goal that might necessitate exercise and eating well, she can go back to the same gym and not get triggered (yes, a different trainer, who is still a relative, will make all the difference).  Or maybe, just maybe, the gym was never the problem, but she has to portray it that way, so her time away from it appears healing and cathartic.

It's like on the one hand, she has no problem admitting that she is fat, and that being fat has cost her things in life...but she will not come out and say that losing weight (through healthy eating and exercise) would make a difference in her life, because if she does, then she is not being true to the HAES principles that she has clung to as excuses for years.

Yup. She could be a positive "influencer" for those with PCOS. It's been clinically proven that exercise and weight loss can restore fertility in PCOS women. But Whitney would rather be inconsistent: insisting, on the one hand, that her life is FABULOUS; but on the other hand, whining about how unfair the world is. 

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Yup. She could be a positive "influencer" for those with PCOS. It's been clinically proven that exercise and weight loss can restore fertility in PCOS women. But Whitney would rather be inconsistent: insisting, on the one hand, that her life is FABULOUS; but on the other hand, whining about how unfair the world is. 

Because it's far less work to play the victim of the cruel fates of life than to try to change your life for the better.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

Great analysis , Luvmyshows, of Twit's  contradictory behavior that she's trying to sell to the nitwhits. 

I think she's desperate to be cool, and deeply afraid of the work of dieting, i.e., eating healthy, learning to cook, and bypassing fastfood/coffee  temptations. 

51 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Because it's far less work to play the victim of the cruel fates of life than to try to change your life for the better.

True. Isn't victimhood  the general go-to facade of the national mentality nowadays?  Twit takes it to the next level.  

Boohoo, everyone's against me, I  get bullied in person and online, yada, yada, yada.

It's not my fault I'm fat. Damn you,   PCOS!!!!! 

Yeah, fakety fake, fake fake.  (Paraphrasing my role model,  Elaine Benis). 

• Love 10

I didn't forget it but it's still possible for women with PCOS to become pregnant. I think Whitney's house could burn down and she would find a way to blame that on her PCOS. It doesn't cause nearly as many of her issues as she claims it does.

• Love 12
On 12/29/2018 at 9:52 PM, LuvMyShows said:

If she really wanted a baby, there are some males in her life who might be willing to do it the natural way, and if not, they would almost certainly be willing to provide her with plenty of sperm to be inseminated with.  Apparently home insemination (via syringe) is a thing, and would be free and simple to at least try. 

I know a lot about IUI (I got pregnant that way) and it requires perfect timing with ovulation (often monitored with regular ultrasounds, and triggered with a self-administered injection). Whitney has PCOS and probably has a very unpredictable menstrual and ovulation cycle, which would make IUI extremely impractical for her. And that's with a clinical IUI where they use a special syringe to bypass the cervix and most of the uterus. A "turkey baster" method would be essentially useless in this situation. Really, her only shot at getting pregnant is IVF, which is very expensive and I doubt any fertility clinic would touch her because her BMI is sooo high (usually the limit is 35 or 40 for IVF).

• Love 6

OMG I have to chime in here to say that Mt Whitney would make the worst possible parent for any child! It’s not because she’s overweight. It’s because she’s immature, irresponsible, lazy and too busy acting and whining like a child herself! Please, Twit, you need to get a life before you try to add to it!! 

• Love 16

"This is their culture. These are their values. And these are their children."  YES!  Please someone tell 'Miss Ann' that no one needs her to adopt their children so she can get ratings. 

• Love 13

I have a single female relative that adopted a baby girl from China over 25 years ago.  She had also donated a kidney and currently only has one.  Just went through the proper channels and went to China to bring the child home.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3

Sweet baby Jesus.  Every season, I tune in to marvel at the insanity and am shocked anew at how awful she is.  I’m not necessarily referring to her weight.  I carry some extra weight and am hesitant to judge someone based solely on their appearance.  It’s her personality.  It’s just . . . yuck.  Also, she simply hasn’t lost weight since the last season ended.  In fact, she looks bigger. I can accept that she might not have the will or desire to lose it, in which case she should just own it and stop pretending to want to get healthy.  I mean, what the hell is the premise of this show anymore?!  Her interactions with her friends (no thanks)?  Her sparkling wit and humor (double no thanks)?  Buddy’s extremely apparent drug issues (spare me)?  I just don’t understand at all.  

• Love 18
Just now, SuzyRhapsody said:

Hey, Whitney?  The South Koreans do not have to give you one of their babies, nor any other country.  The arrogance of this woman!  I simply cannot.

So adopting a Korean child was her fall back position. Lovely. 1 - if that's what you want, you should have looked into it earlier so that you would have known about the physical and mental requirements and decided to deal with them or look elsewhere.  2 - She's crying because she might have had more options if she were a normal weight.  Yup. That's pretty much it. There are plenty of big girls who are married, but I bet they have nice personalities, not to compensate for weight, but to make a complete package for guys who don't care about weight. Whitney is not going to win anyone over with that personality and sense of entitlement. 

Whoa - a BMI of 67?? Calling Dr. Now, calling Dr. Now. And yeah, I know that football players have big BMIs, yet are in good shape, so I don't take the BMI as the be all and end all, but it does have some meaning - especially at 67. 

I missed the end of the interview at the agency - did the woman tell her to adopt an older American child? What about an African kid?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Well, Heather has the Right to Know.

ETA:  Whitney's old boyfriend--can't think of his name--big beard and always wore a cap?  She thought she was pregnant by him?  Louie or something?  Anyway, *that* guy was on Catfished recently!

• Love 1

My cousin and her husband adopted their son from S. Korea and she had to lose 50 pounds before they would consider her. She was nowhere near Whitney's size and had no health issues.

While I agree Whit is a brat and has a lot going against her, on some level I can understand being frustrated with the news. As someone with a physical disability (not involving weight), I know how horrible it is when broad assumptions are made based on stereotypes rather than on an individual basis.  And as a mental health professional, I feel the same about the sweeping assumptions that are made about those diagnoses. That's not to say I think Whit should go in demanding a child like she's entitled to one, but I just think these things need to be decided on a case by case basis because there are too many individual variables that come into to play when determining whether someone with a medical or mental health condition is or is not capable of something like parenting. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Katydid said:

While I agree Whit is a brat and has a lot going against her, on some level I can understand being frustrated with the news. 

Yes it's certainly understandable that she'd be frustrated with the news.  What's not understandable is that she has had the idea of Korean adoption for a long time, but yet had apparently done nothing to find out even the most basic requirements.  And if it's the case that IRL, she actually had already found this information out years ago but wanted to have an episode to do some exposing of what she considers to be fat-shaming, then double shame on her for not using the intervening years, and her platform and her resources, to put herself in a position of all-around health and improved mobility as a true empowerment model, rather than the pseudo empowerment that she espouses in HAES.

• Love 15

Ok I laughed hard at Todds shade about her maturity during the adoption discussion and him saying "oh that is your stomach I thought you lost weight." Lol. He also has the right idea about a business model for BGDC. Whit is full of shit when she says she works hard to get people to come to the classes....WHAT classes?!? She is so inconsistent that no wonder no one attends. She is a right bitch for blaming her mom for not having a career because she needs to drive her everywhere. Last season the doctor said she is perfectly capable of driving and many people with aging parents have careers.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 15

On a positive note I just realized due to blood clots and other issues I gained about 7 pounds since September, it's not a lot but it's a big deal to me and can become a lot if left unchecked.  After watching this mess no more excuses I put down the wine and hit the gym tomorrow.

• Love 8

Ok I laughed hard at Todds shade about her maturity during the adoption discussion and him saying "oh that is your stomach I thought you lost weight."

And didn't he also say that if she wore a skirt she might be able to fool people into thinking she was actually doing the dance moves?  Keep on keepin' on, Todd.

Otherwise, I suppose this will be another season of Whitney criticizing the relevance of BMI, which may be a legitimate argument for people in the "overweight" category but not for people as morbidly obese as Whitney.  Set aside BMI standards.  Whitney's weight would make raising a child physically challenging.  And while it wouldn't be impossible, and I'd never say she should be banned for procreating, beggars can't be choosers.  If adoption agencies and women putting their children up for adoption would prefer healthy adoptive parents, so be it.

But Whitney slipped up and admitted her sense of entitlement.  "If someone (i.e. ME) wants a baby, then they (i.e. I) have a right to one." 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

And didn't he also say that if she wore a skirt she might be able to fool people into thinking she was actually doing the dance moves?  Keep on keepin' on, Todd.

Otherwise, I suppose this will be another season of Whitney criticizing the relevance of BMI, which may be a legitimate argument for people in the "overweight" category but not for people as morbidly obese as Whitney.  Set aside BMI standards.  Whitney's weight would make raising a child physically challenging.  And while it wouldn't be impossible, and I'd never say she should be banned for procreating, beggars can't be choosers.  If adoption agencies and women putting their children up for adoption would prefer healthy adoptive parents, so be it.

But Whitney slipped up and admitted her sense of entitlement.  "If someone (i.e. ME) wants a baby, then they (i.e. I) have a right to one." 

Yes I laughed hard at the skirt comment as well. I love how Whit focuses on the BMI and not the fact that she is also a single woman with a history of depression. Is this not discriminatory towards single women and mental illness as well? Single women are great mothers, if they are financially stable and can provide a loving home I don't see the issue. Same goes for gay, trans etc. Agree that she acts like a super entitled brat, it's a child not an ornament Whit. She can't even put on her own shoes for Christ sake.

she also hides behind the "I fail because of fat discrimination" mantra, no Whit you can't find a parter because you are a terrible person and don't want to be thin because then you have to face who you really are.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Katydid said:

My cousin and her husband adopted their son from S. Korea and she had to lose 50 pounds before they would consider her. She was nowhere near Whitney's size and had no health issues.

While I agree Whit is a brat and has a lot going against her, on some level I can understand being frustrated with the news. As someone with a physical disability (not involving weight), I know how horrible it is when broad assumptions are made based on stereotypes rather than on an individual basis.  And as a mental health professional, I feel the same about the sweeping assumptions that are made about those diagnoses. That's not to say I think Whit should go in demanding a child like she's entitled to one, but I just think these things need to be decided on a case by case basis because there are too many individual variables that come into to play when determining whether someone with a medical or mental health condition is or is not capable of something like parenting. 

I have no problem with looking at applications on a case by case basis. I do have a problem with Twit thinking that a small, helpless human is just going to fall into her rather ample lap just because she wants it. 

• Love 8

Maybe it is a TLC thing about wanting their stars to be victims of the  adoption system. All I could think of when Whitney said focused only on the BMI issue with adopting was when the My 5 wives Rhonda complained tha adoption agencies were against polygamists. Rhonda they were not against polygamist, maybe it was because your spiritual  husband had 25 kids and a failing business that they were not considering your application. Just like Whitney could get married and lose 200 lbs and it would not wipe away depression history.

These countries have rules and it is their right to make their own rules. I wanted to adopt from China and my medical history had what they felt was a heart condition (it is actually a genetic vascular condition), even though I was healthy , had 4 empty bedrooms and extra income, they do not let people with my "heart condition" apply. I could have been sad but I just found other avenues. I had a friend stationed in GA (close to SC Whitney) and she adopted a child very quickly. There was an urgent need for adoptive parents who were open to a baby of any race and some or one with health issues. Before I could get to GA, Our local school  contacted me and we ended up taking in 4 local children over the next 6 years who needed temporary homes. It was not what I ever thought I would do but it was some of the best family memeories and rewarding times of my life. 

I can bet Whitney wants some perfect newborn delivered to her doorstep on a specific day. Ugh! 

My husband wondered if Glenn's hearing aid was staged? I have spent way too much time at the audiologist with my son and I have never seen then have a family member test and score someone? My guess was he already had the hearing aid and the day was staged. The parents seem to be the most loved cast members and I guess they need a story besides listening to Whitney whine. While I do enjoy her parents , they need o do something fast to get her to be less dependent on them.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I hate this goddam show.  Worse, I hate myself for watching this goddam show, more than I hate myself for watching Sister Wives, 90DF, 600lbs, Teen Mom--all the other shit shows I watch rolled together.  With every episode I post some version of what follows.

She is fat, but her life is neither big nor fabulous.  Others have talked about her squandered opportunity to help women with PCOS, and I agree.  But I think a bigger squandered opportunity is to help fat women live happily with their bodies.

She talks a lot about body shaming, but she doesn't do anything to show us how she makes her body something to be proud of.  I know lots of big women, some fat and some just plain big, and their lives are a lot more fabulous than Whitney's.  No one would ever even think of body-shaming these beautiful active accomplished and sexy women, and if somebody did make a remark, he'd be shut down real fast.  Yet Whitney is the one with the TV show.

Her start was promising:  a big fat woman dancing with grace and abandon, posted to Youtube for the world to see.  I don't know how she responded to critics (and there must have been some nasty shit posted about her), and I give her credit for not--at least on the show--being dragged into diva behavior about SM enemies.

We never see Whitney eating, except for the occasional party food.  If she's opposed to losing weight (and I think she would lose weight if she could without giving up whatever it is she's eating on a regular basis), why can't we see her loving food?  If she doesn't love food yet eats too much, that's bordering on pathology imho.  If she hides what she's eating, that's pathological too, in the sense that neither of these behaviors demonstrates a healthy attitude toward food and eating.  In fact, I think you could make the case that the apparent shame she feels about letting us see her eat or even know what she eats on a daily basis is pretty damn close to body shaming.

What kind of a show about a fat woman who loves herself to the point of fabulousness doesn't show her enjoying delicious food?

We do see her with a lot of milky-looking drinks, in jumbo cups, which I'm assuming are lattes or something (not into designer coffee beverages).  If that's her taste in consumables, I'd guess her daily diet consists of a lot of sweet, bland foods--she's a whiny baby, so it's fitting that she would love baby food.

It's good that she goes to the gym, and that will make her muscles stronger and make her feel better emotionally.  But study after study has shown that going to the gym, even for a really tough workout, a few times a week--or even every day--is not as effective in weight loss as being active all day, every day, with everyday chores and activities.  This is partly why so many Biggest Losers regain weight--it's hard to keep up that gym routine; it's easy and necessary to walk up and down stairs, do the dishes, dance while you're dusting, park far away from the grocery store entrance, etc. etc.  We mostly see Whitney lolling enough to challenge Amber in TM.  Plus the only real way to lose weight is to eat less.  Which Whitney doesn't want to do.  Waah waah waah.  We used to see her teach a dance class once? a week--she loves to dance, she says--why the cutback in that healthy, every day exercise?

God I hate this show.

Actually, I was surprised to see her eating twice in this episode -- once with a plate of scrambled eggs and a piece of toast, and again, with an apple and some cheese.  Both seemed like good choices. (NOT that I am defending her - but at least it wasn't fried chicken and giant cookies).

• Love 2