Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E27: Season 1B Reunion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, druzy said:

And now we see where Steven gets his thought process. "Keep your baby!"??  Way to go grandma. To tell Kayla to take her son to court for child support instead of telling her useless son to take care of Izaiah (however the fuck they're spelling it) is the height of fuckery.

• Love 14

Kayla's segment was pretty intense. Stephan is pure trash. His mother is garbage too. Hopefully he vanishes. I suspended my hate for Kayla when she said she was working and in school and finally blew up. I was also happy that she refused to have Stephan's mother meet Izaiah on a tv show. All of his money is going for therapy. I nearly fell on the floor laughing at that one. 

Sean looked awake and his face looked like he's clean. That was nice to see. I hope he can stay with it.

Jade's mother, when asked about what was up with her, quickly turned on the waterworks and changed the subject to how badly she feels to see Jade hurt. I didn't get that vibe during the episodes.

The rest of the segments were meh. "How are you? Okay, thanks for coming."  

• Love 14
On 12/31/2018 at 6:58 AM, Brooklynista said:

And now we see where Steven gets his thought process. "Keep your baby!"??  Way to go grandma. To tell Kayla to take her son to court for child support instead of telling her useless son to take care of Izaiah (however the fuck they're spelling it) is the height of fuckery.

Right? My jaw was on the floor throughout that segment. Possibly my favorite moment was Stephan placing himself between his treasure of a mother and Kayla.  STEPHAN is trying to de-escalate a situation? Apple, tree. Stephan has been talking out of both sides of his ugly mouth for over a year. On the one hand, its all about MY SON. On the other, he hasn't provided so much as a pop tart for that kid. And yeah, if he's spending all his money on therapy, I will cheerfully eat an automobile. I had to hand it to Kayla. She was yelly, but she stuck to her guns and didn't get distracted by all the shit Mama Stephan was throwing. The two of the tried to tag team gaslight her and she wasn't having it.

Can we be shallow and spend a moment on the outfits? Kayla's looked like what a stripper wears to Walmart. Brianna opted for the bridesmaid's dress she could totally wear again. (Narrator: "she shouldn't have worn it again") Jade! Just say no to the thigh high hooker boots! Lexi looked pretty, though. Loved her shoes. I was too blinded by Ashley's blond hair to notice what she was wearing.

• Love 14

Kayla was a hot mess. She needs to learn not to climb into the mud pit when provoked. The ridiculous stripper hair and bare-midriff outfit were Jerry Springer material. Of course it goes without saying that Stephan is a worthless piece of shit. His child support is FORTY DOLLARS A MONTH? He can't pay FORTY DOLLARS A MONTH? You don't need a job for that. I could make that much shaking a coin cup on the corner.

Jade looked gorgeous with (for her) more natural makeup. Sean actually looked clean and proud of himself. I hope he sticks with it. I'm rooting for JUST ONE person in Jade's life to give her some support instead of the other way around.

Pastor Tea has put on weight and her dress was a tragic mistake.

Baby Tobias looks so much like Kyler. What a shame.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, configdotsys said:

The rest of the segments were meh. "How are you? Okay, thanks for coming."  

They really were. It seemed like they spent 2 seconds on Lexi and Brianna. I know Brianna's sister was on the couch but I don't think I heard her speak.

This may not be the right place to ask but do we know if Teen Mum is ever coming back?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MaggieG said:

They really were. It seemed like they spent 2 seconds on Lexi and Brianna. I know Brianna's sister was on the couch but I don't think I heard her speak.

This may not be the right place to ask but do we know if Teen Mum is ever coming back?

Is it wrong to say I hope it does just because (maybe) the cameras and/or negative publicity will prevent Bar or Stephan from being violent?    

Why was Ashley swaying back and forth throughout her whole segment--that was weird.

Just when I thought Stephan is the king of loser crap, his mother shows up! Everything about that mom and Stephan make me sick. I can't wait until he gets thrown in jail for 

lack of payment on child support. Then maybe he will suffer some real consequences for his actions. (maybe I should say "no" action) Kayla has finally come to her senses and 

it is so nice to see her sticking by her decision. This dead beat dad is so far from what his truth should be regarding his son. Now that this reunion has aired, everyone can see that he talks and talks, but still, no child support. Kayla has been hearing "I will" for the past year with no follow through. He is so far from being a father  this baby needs. The only thing worse then him is his 

loser mother!!

• Love 7

That was a crap reunion. We saw a clip of of Lexi's boyfriend talking about her being too clingy but did we even see that at all in the actual show? 

Kayla's mom didn't want her moving out with a friend so i wonder how she took it that she moved out with a boyfriend. 

6 hours ago, gunderda said:

That was a crap reunion. We saw a clip of of Lexi's boyfriend talking about her being too clingy but did we even see that at all in the actual show? 

Kayla's mom didn't want her moving out with a friend so i wonder how she took it that she moved out with a boyfriend. 

I'm thinking her Mom is just so happy that Stefan is finally not around.  Plus the new boyfriend looks much more respectable.  But who knows, Kayla got some issues. But she speaks truth and I'm glad she stood up for herself.

• Love 4

Kayla's mom may suspect that she and Izaiah are safer living with a big, intimidating dude. Stephan is a classic bully/coward, and he is not going to try to beat up someone his own size (or way bigger).

• Love 5