Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Rats, I should know this. It isn't often that Dean encourages Sam to do the driving, but the time I am thinking of was in season 1 and I think that was at night. (Sam doesn't appear to have season 1 hair here.) Hmmm.

I'm bad at this. I usually either know it right away, don't have a prayer, or make a really lucky guess (like that "Slumber Party" one).

My guess was totally off since Baby was in "the corner" already in the episode I guessed... and Dean was driving also now that I remember it better.

Edited by AwesomO4000
(edited)

Home?  Oh nevermind John is at the end of Home.

Dean looks like he's either scared (which is rare) or is seeing someone or something he's shocked to see. 

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

The day isn't over yet!!!

I got it! Croatoan.  It's when they see the two men torturing their wife and mom which is why Dean looks so freaked out.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ahem.  If you're going to run this game, you really should pay closer attention.  ;-)

ETA  All this time off is messing with your concentration skills!  Or was it that bad a guess?  ;-)

Edited by Demented Daisy

Ugh.  Your disease has infected me!  Run away!  Run away!

Oh, creepy.  I just asked my husband to name an episode for me to take a screen cap from.  First episode he thinks of, right off the top of his head?  Heart.  Freaky!

This is his back-up choice.  Yes, this is the man I married.

4sDTVoZ.jpg

• Love 1

If "this is the man I married" is a clue, then are you implying your husband is (Just running down a mental list of episodes) an Egyptian God; 2,000 year-old witch; a Leviathan; mind reader and/or physic; Garth or a silly fan girl; Elliot Ness; a clown; a drunk; or a prophet? ;)

Yeah, still not ringing a bell.

I do like Sam in blue, but really, I'm hoping that only roofied Sam would wear a shirt with pearled diamond-shaped button snaps! If not I can't believe that Dean would let him wear such a thing without teasing him mercilessly.

Okay, it was hard to choose a screencap here, since there were a lot of good ones, but hopefully this one will be at least a tiny bit challenging.

screencap6-4a.jpg

(edited)

See @DementedDaisy that wasn't so hard after all... and you were all worried.

I wanted to do a screencap from the "this conversation does not require a weapons discharge" scene, but they were all too easy. And the Sam ones in the junkyard, though a little better lit, had definite season 7 Sam hair - hee.

Edited to add: Oh yeah, that means you're up.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Believe me, without your clues, I never would have gotten that.  So thanks.  :-)  ("You did the same for me!"  "Really?"  Sorry, Say Anything moment there.)

Hmmm.  What to do, what to do.  So much indecision.  Okay, let's try this:

8bR7QKN.jpg

(edited)

Oh, you picked an episode I love, so I knew this one right away...

"The Man Who Knew Too Much"

Edited to add: For me, Jared is so good at playing SoullessSam in this episode... it's really easy to tell them apart just based on the way Jared carries himself and his facial expressions.

This episode also has the quote that I made reference to earlier in the hangman thread... "No.. apparently I'm stubborn."

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1