Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons Talk: The Tribe Has Spoken

• Start Topic

On 11/13/2023 at 12:31 PM, fishcakes said:

Cancer survivor Ethan Zohn has a milestone birthday.

first of all that makes me old. 
but second of all. that also makes me feel so incredibly happy. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Parvati came out as gay and is in a relationship with a comedian named Mae Martin who is non-binary.  

That's very interesting.  I remember one of the women cast members saying that Parvati had a magical sort of charm that even the women fell for.

• Wink 1

S41 winner Erika Casupanan also came out as queer, right before Parvati did.  It was kind of a running joke online that Erika was such an afterthought in the season she won (and definitely blends into the background compared to other new era winners) that she finally has a moment to stand out, and then she gets upstaged yet again because of Parvati.  

• LOL 4
(edited)

Funny thing is, when these rumors first started I think Spoiler Girl was behind them.  For those who don't know who Spoiler Girl is, she's a pretty obnoxious spoiler source that usually sticks to Big Brother.  She isn't always right and sometimes what she claims were spoilers that prove wrong or are unverified she'll blame on production changes or something that wasn't her fault (as a way to save face).

So a lot of people were calling BS and saying she was starting stuff.  Wendell's girlfriend supposedly started posting some stuff on her own SM but if Wendell hadn't said anything this might have gone away.  He blew it up and confirmed what some people were actually doubting.  He deleted his SM post regarding this, and I guess some people have said that Dee was liking posts of his girlfriend so she had to know he was with someone.  I just hope Wendell told her he was going to say something before taking her down with him.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

I don't believe Dee didn't know what was going on. 

10 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I guess some people have said that Dee was liking posts of his girlfriend so she had to know he was with someone.

All the players and former players seem to follow each other on social media, so I find it very hard to believe that Dee didn't know he had a pregnant girlfriend.

I don't know why, but I find it hilarious that Wendell posted an apology, then took it down.

Someone posted this photo of them together at some nasty looking party in December.

Screenshot 2024-01-06 084354.png

• Like 1

In case anyone is curious how s37 winner Nick Wilson's first term in the KY house is going, he's the sponsor of this bill, which proposes to increase penalties for incest... while also removing first cousins from the "familial relationships" within the definition thereof: We're doing great here in KY.

He ran unopposed for his seat, btw.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, Valerie said:

Boston Rob is in the new reality series, Deal or No Deal Island. NGL I'm watching it just for him, it's pretty harmless fun.

Me too!  The only reason I watched it at all is that I heard Boston Rob was part of the cast.  I was so over original recipe Deal or No Deal, and in this version the game is very convoluted.  But, BR is everything in this show.  Rob so clearly understands the difference between playing a game and living real life.  Once he's off the show, I'm probably done with Deal or No Deal.

• Like 3