Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I do think Brandi had animosity towards Joanna because of what Yoda told her. And in good ol Brandi fashion she probably twisted it and used it to victimized herself against all homewreckers.

Yoda got defensive even at Lisa V when Lisa chose to keep making excuses for Scheana Marie in defense for Brandi when she doing her boohooing at the season 4 reunion.

YoFo can just shutty. She, like Brandi, was milking that Scheanna thing to death. YoFo did it because of homewreckers in her life, and Brandi because she wanted to put Scheanna on blast, and do it on camera for that paycheck. What is so stupid about their attitude is, no one could wreck their home unless their spouse allowed it to happen. YoFo got over it because she had her nice settlement to live on and it gave her a bit of the lifestyle she was accustomed to. She also eventually married another rich man. Brandi is stuck in the mud with her attitude and is determined to be the patron saint of those who lost a spouse to another.

• Love 4

Brandi's wine launch is at Lodi Vintner's tasting room.  Which I'm sure is nice - but just like Brandi, it isn't anywhere near the class of Sonoma/Napa wineries.   Just like she doesn't live in Beverly Hills, her wine isn't from Sonoma, but simply bottled there.   The tasting room is a  prefab building and several pop-up tents.    I live in the area, and when people talk about wine-country - Lodi is not on the list.   She said in interviews, that she invested in this venture- and I think it's because no legitimate winery would even know who she is.      I'm sure her wine is ok, kind of like Kirkland brand from Costco,  but again t's not in the class of Sonoma, or even Santa Barbara wines.  

• Love 2

I think it speaks volumes that she paid to get into this venture. If she was a real celebrity, they would be paying her to use her name.

She is trying to be Bethenny and hopes that Jim Beam or someone pays her and  her partners  millions for Unfiltered Blonde Chardonnay.  A bronze medal doesn't get you any millions.

• Love 3

http://www.inquisitr.com/2144307/reality-star-brandi-glanville-claims-her-jealous-rhobh-co-stars-tried-to-get-her-fired/

I don't think they were jealous of Brandi-I think they were upset by being exploited by Brandi for drama and screen time.

Wow, talk about Brandi dredging up old news to try and win sympathy. LOL It was Adrienne that tried to get Brandi fired for revealing the surrogacy on camera but Brandi will not say that because it would only further damage her fan base to remind them of that.

• Love 4
(edited)

Why is it that the MOST IGNORANT and, oftentimes, the most violent housewives run about chortling and proclaiming about how "hot" they/friends are. Is there nothing in their lives other than this morbid obsession. Sure, we all enjoy looking nice...but one would think a craving exists for SOME type of intellectual stimulation. Perhaps, needed is therapy(especially in Brandy's case) to address issues regarding FEAR OF AGING.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 6

Brandi's wine launch is at Lodi Vintner's tasting room.  Which I'm sure is nice - but just like Brandi, it isn't anywhere near the class of Sonoma/Napa wineries.   Just like she doesn't live in Beverly Hills, her wine isn't from Sonoma, but simply bottled there.   The tasting room is a  prefab building and several pop-up tents.    I live in the area, and when people talk about wine-country - Lodi is not on the list.   She said in interviews, that she invested in this venture- and I think it's because no legitimate winery would even know who she is.      I'm sure her wine is ok, kind of like Kirkland brand from Costco,  but again t's not in the class of Sonoma, or even Santa Barbara wines.  

lol...Maybe not considered a classy wine, but even more work goes into the making and selling of Costco brand wines than this shit that Brandi is trying to peddle. I'd rather offer Costco wine than Brandi's piss water. Did you all know Kim Richard shops at the Westlake Village Costco? There is a reason. Free wine samples. There is a large demand for wine products in that surrounding area.

Brandi:  "I need the job. I don’t have a husband. I have to pay rent. Everyone else on my show is rich. I need the job, so if I have to throw wine and act like an a**hole …”

This chick is so demented. She is always ranting about not having a husband and the need to pay rent. She is so one dimensional.

Life is about looking beautiful and having a spouse to pay for things in life. You'd think with all the rich people she was surrounded by on the show, she'd use that to her advantage. Why stomp on the toes of those who can likely help you?

• Love 3
(edited)

Brandi is venting on Twitter.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 2h2 hours ago

When sorry isn't enough&U sue 4defamation of character shouldn't that person have to prove they had character in the 1st place?

9:58 AM - 8 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/607954941232050176

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago

I've never sued anyone in my life!if I sued every person that said something bad about me I would be in court for the rest of my life! Ha

10:40 AM - 8 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/607965429038850048

ETA:

Apparently Brandi has a fan who is claiming that she was sent cease and desist letter.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 2h2 hours ago

I've never sued anyone in my life!if I sued every person that said something bad about me I would be in court for the rest of my life! Ha

suchaluckygirl

‏@suchaluckygirI

@BrandiGlanville you allowed someone to block me from your account who threatened to sue me. C&D to prove it. #longtimefan

11:43 AM - 8 Jun 2015

suchaluckygirl ‏@suchaluckygirI 1h1 hour ago

@BrandiGlanville and yes the police said it involved you.

@BrandiGlanville I was told not to tweet you or contact you

@BrandiGlanville my children were here when 2 police rolled up in the name of Brandi Glandville

@BrandiGlanville I will be happy to let you talk to them.

@BrandiGlanville and if ANYONE can show where I deserved that please do!

ETA:

The fan thinks that Brandi's social media person is behind it.

suchaluckygirl ‏@suchaluckygirI 24m24 minutes ago

@Str8gal @Armenian5123 @BrandiGlanville it wasn't Brandi it was her social media girl

christine ‏@MannTenytiny 22m22 minutes ago

@Gabbycrts @suchaluckygirI BG has half of twitter blocked!

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Thanks Quinn.  I have to say battling models are pretty shallow-now it is the battle of the cheekbones: 

http://www.inquisitr.com/2155055/rhom-star-joanna-krupa-dissed-on-twitter-by-brandi-glanville-amid-lawsuit-drama/

What has anyone said that is untrue about Brandi?  Oh- she is a good mother would be the untruth.

Brandi needs attention right now so whoever tiked her off on twitter is probably getting reported to the authorities.  I hope LAPD/LASO sends her a bill this time.  I remember her stupid fake break in when her dog went missing and fed the coyotes.    Time for consequences.

• Love 2

Why do they even bother? I am not at all Twitter saavy. lol

LOL, I went to Brandi's twitter and it looks like suchaluckygirl was banned (again), none of her tweets can be seen on Brandi's twitter now! The only ones that remain are the pro-Brandi tweets. Brandi blocks/bans more people now than ever before and she promised to never block/ban anyone! She is such a liar! LOL

• Love 4

BG has to simply be one of the dumbest people alive. That nonsense about her only acting out on the show so it's not boring is such bull. If she only acted out on the show, I kinda doubt the tampon photos would exist. She acts out on the show because she acts out in real life. Mostly because she is an idiot.

You'd think with all the rich people she was surrounded by on the show, she'd use that to her advantage. Why stomp on the toes of those who can likely help you?

Right? She had Lisa Vanderpump on her side and just threw that away. Kyle was making an attempt (at the beginning of this season) to get along and she just trashes that.

BG doesn't have more than 1 brain cell in that over botoxed head of hers.

• Love 5

BG has to simply be one of the dumbest people alive. That nonsense about her only acting out on the show so it's not boring is such bull. If she only acted out on the show, I kinda doubt the tampon photos would exist. She acts out on the show because she acts out in real life. Mostly because she is an idiot.

Exactly. Brandi is not an actress. She is just doing what she knows how to do - being herself. Her behavior outside of this show is just as raunchy and foul as it is on the show. She and Kim are definitely two of a kind.

• Love 2
(edited)

This comes up at the top of the page and each time I get a chuckle.

I liked Brandi her first season. I thought she was the underdog and was treated poorly by the Richards Sisters. But my, my, my what a piece of trash she has turned into.

Another example of Randi going over the top when she fees she as been taken to task. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
(edited)

Looks like Brandi's ghost writer/PR employee submitted another propaganda piece disguised as an article to Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Brandi Glanville, Joanna Krupa Vagina Joke Feud Continues: Glanville Never Sent Fish Dish To Krupa – Rumor Is False!

BY CDL Staff on June 8, 2015

Certain outlets have reported that RHOBH’s star Brandi Glanville, who is currently being sued by former RHOM Joanna Krupa, upped the ante a few nights ago. The rumor being reported by other gossip sites is that Glanville sent a salmon dish to Joanna and Romain Zago’s table at a Los Angeles restaurant – all in an effort to continue a vagina joke made on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live.

The rumor is false. No fish dish or any other dish was sent to Krupa’s table. In fact, sources at the restaurant and the table deny Glanville’s involvement with anything Joanna Krupa related.

Joanna Krupa, winner of Poland’s Top Model Contest, is best known for her work in men’s magazines like Playboy and Maxim, is currently suing single-mother, and former runway model, Brandi Glanville. The suit was filed in a Florida State Court over comments Glanville made on the after-hours comedy program, “Watch What Happens Live” or “WWHL”, hosted by Bravo executive producer Andy Cohen.

WWHL is an irreverent, bawdy, no holds barred late night comedy series. The SNL type format features a celebrity bartender, drinking games, and shock fests that mock popular culture, and encourages gossip and mocking of other Bravo stars, such as Krupa, who starred in RHOM.

-snip-

Krupa, the daughter of a wealthy international hotelier, is married to nightclub owner Romain Zago, who is listed as being worth $15 million. Krupa clearly doesn’t need whatever money Glanville has managed to save during her three years on housewives. So why the lawsuit? Most would agree it is purely malicious. More would argue it’s frivolous. The even more salacious rumors say Lisa Vanderpump is behind the suit. Others state Krupa is trying to sue herself onto a role on the RHOBH.

-snip-

Frankly, the suit is ridiculous. As ridiculous as gossip that Glanville would further fuel a costly litigation matter which she can’t possibly afford.

-snip-

Rumors are that Krupa had already eaten half of Glanville’s savings, savings earmarked to buy a house to raise her sons. Glanville currently rents and receives only a paltry $1000.00 a month in child support in costly Los Angeles. Currently, she is not filming and not receiving a paycheck. In her memoir, she related that she was left destitute with no savings after her divorce in 2010. After landing RHOBH, ex-husband Eddie Cibrian engaged Glanville in costly litigation for back child support – twice.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/brandi-glanville-joanna-krupa-feud-vagina-joke-continues-glanville-never-sent-fish-dish-to-krupa-rumor-is-false-rhobh-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

Edited by quinn

I can't say I believe the salmon story.  Neither side as confirmed or denied it.  It would seem rather odd for a wait staff person at Craig's to send an entrée to someone,  since Craig's is a bit of a star hangout I would think they would recognize the principals.  Sounds like a story from Brandi's camp though. 

Problems with story:

-WWHL is not a bawdy, no holds barred late night comedy show.  It is a talk show. that is sometimes live.  The offensive comments were made on the after show.

- Krupa is the daughter of a Polish immigrant who could only find work as a janitor when he arrived here.  Joanna works just like Brandi only she was a successful model.

-Romain is not worth $15 million

-Lisa V is not behind it.  Brandi never apologized and continued to bring it up. 

- She brought Joanna up last week and this week.  No wonder the dumb bitch gets sued.  She continues to fuel the fire.

-Maybe Brandi should not receive child support since she only the kids 50% of the time and did her best to destroy Eddie's now stalled career.

• Love 6
(edited)

I can't say I believe the salmon story. Neither side as confirmed or denied it. It would seem rather odd for a wait staff person at Craig's to send an entrée to someone, since Craig's is a bit of a star hangout I would think they would recognize the principals. Sounds like a story from Brandi's camp though.

It's not a smoking gun but Brandi favorited this tweet.

https://twitter.com/EXBESTFR1END/status/606287015412269057

ETA:

someone screencapped it:

CGv2jJVUIAANL2T.jpg

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

It's not a smoking gun but Brandi favorited this tweet.

https://twitter.com/EXBESTFR1END/status/606287015412269057

ETA:

someone screencapped it:

CGv2jJVUIAANL2T.jpg

Brandi is pretty quick to deny things and since there was no denial, this tweet and her whining on twitter about never filing her own slander suit against anyone and that she thinks this is mean for JK to do to her, I believe she did send something fishy/smelly over to JK table. Its like she can't stop shooting herself in the face!

• Love 6

Im really over fishygate. Good grief this has been going on for two years now.

I still believe Joanna wants to be on RHOBH so bad not mention Brandi would welcome it so as long it gives her storyline.

I just care that much about neither one. Evaporate please

• Love 2

Something happened to my sense of humor about Brandi.  I think part of it is that she's been so gross and filthy for so long.  You know what to expect from her: more filth.  If she were just normal most of the time and then came out with one of her filthy jokes, she might be funny, but the constant blue language and the "Look at me!" antics grow boring, at least for me.  She's not original anymore.  There isn't one thing she's capable of, apparently, but thinking filthy, talking filthy, acting filthy, looking filthy.  *Yawn* 

But what's the sense of ranting about her?  She'll never change.  I'd like to see her fired from RHOBH, and we'll see how she likes living on only the money from her twisted podcast and books.  See how long it would take her to start whining and going back to her poor, single mother routine.  Borrrrr-ing!

• Love 8

Im really over fishygate. Good grief this has been going on for two years now.

I still believe Joanna wants to be on RHOBH so bad not mention Brandi would welcome it so as long it gives her storyline.

I just care that much about neither one. Evaporate please

Probably another three years before it goes to trial.  If Brandi doesn't have insurance or deep pockets it won't settle.  This is something that screams for a summary judgment.  Let discovery begin and get over this mess. 

The only thing I appreciate about this lawsuit is it does show there are consequences for being dishonest.  To me, the disservice was Brandi alleging Mohamed said it, (I don't think he would) and then claiming LvP witnessed it.  It was way too much blame being tossed out there.  I have no doubt that Brandi would believe that anyone who is on Bravo's screen and dated an ex husband of any RH is subject to being called a "f*cking whore" or a "f&cking home wrecker" and she would have 200% support of all the other RH and Bravo..  Her over accusatory responses always leave me wondering if during her drunken one night hook ups has she slept with someone in a committed relationship.   In the alternative is maybe the fact that Brandi has a hard time getting someone to commit to her.

• Love 1

If Brandi is syphilis then I think Joanna is more like HPV. I don't want Joanna on the show but if I have to choose then that isn't going to be a tough one for me at all; I'd go with Joanna in a heartbeat. As far as what they'd bring to the show I feel like Joanna has more to offer than Brandi. There are many other women though who would be more interesting to have on the show. 

The main attraction of having Joanna join the cast would be that it would enrage Brandi. 

• Love 2

I don't like Joanna either, but I too would pick her over Brandi any day. 

Can you imagine Brandi's outrage if they cast both Joanna AND Joyce? Aren't they "friends" in real life? I'm already salivating at the prospect.

• Love 7

I watched just because I am a Shatner junky. So I am 13 and I howled and pointed and repeated it for several minutes when one of the descriptions was The Merlot flows: The Merlot flows! Like Brandi! She flows! She gots the flows! Is Brandi's wine a merlot? Cause Brandi blows, oops I mean flows. But yeah! she blows and flows. She knows how to blow and she gets her flow. Let's make it a wine name. Brandi's Merlot, just for those who blow and flow. Not your meno mama's wine, get away from my display you old ladies who don't flow or blow. 

Ok I am back to my 48 or 49 year old self now. Ahem.

I love William Shatner and I think he was underwhelmed when Brandi showed up in her bra slip, with her fake extensions. I loved it when he asked why her marriage broke up and didn't seem to even register that she had broken up with her boyfriend on the way over. She could not even come up with a sexual term used to describe the wine. I think she lost him when she said that a man who tells her he wants to "make love to her" has a "mangina" she calls it f&cking. What class!!! Did she forget he is 85 years old?

• Love 5

This is actually pretty good - because of William Shatner not Brandi. She tries too hard to be edgy. . . something not lost on Shatner. If you are in the wine business know the grading points http://www.ora.tv/brownbagwinetasting/real-housewives-brandi-glanville-talks-sex-breakups-winemaking-william-shatner-0_6uirsbsjbc54

First, only Brandi would wear a slip to a wine tasting that was being recorded. Second, she has had her lips plumped, again. Third, only Brandi starts out a conversation with a Hollywood icon by telling him that she just broke up with her BF yet again, fishing for Shatner's sympathy no doubt. Fifth, I am so tired of her and hope she is finally off the show. JMO

• Love 4

First, only Brandi would wear a slip to a wine tasting that was being recorded. Second, she has had her lips plumped, again. Third, only Brandi starts out a conversation with a Hollywood icon by telling him that she just broke up with her BF yet again, fishing for Shatner's sympathy no doubt. Fifth, I am so tired of her and hope she is finally off the show. JMO

• Love 1
(edited)

Brandi was just commencing with her usual tired, tawdry, and vulgar "flirting". She wanted my trekkie superstar to drool and then stroke her ego, er...I mean hand, all the while wondering, murmuring, and querying, "How could ANY man leave you?" (Ugh! Can. Not. Tolerate Her.)

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 2
(edited)

http://www.inquisitr.com/2165436/brandi-glanville-says-she-has-no-talent-rhobh-star-admits-to-causing-drama-for-attention-video/

This site's view on Brandi and Shatner.  Basically Shatner got her to admit she is a lifelong, pathetic drama queen without any talent.   She tried to convince Shatner she had "hidden" talents  He didn't bite at hat one or when she said her favorite number was 69.  Loser.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
(edited)

That is one lame conversation on Brandi's part.  Shatner looked bored with it all while Brandi slipped into her stupid character and never quit.  She's over 40, for Pete's sake, and all she can do is giggle.  She will stop at nothing to advertise herself as the village trollop.  That favorite number of 69 sounds like something someone wrote for her.  My hunch is that Bravo is looking for someone sassy who doesn't go as far as Brandi does.  If and when they find her, Brandi will be toast.  I hope that happens soon!  Surely, by now, Bravo knows that its viewers are way over Brandi and are bored speechless.  Send Brandi to the other side of town where she belongs!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

I just heard on E! News a true/false rumor that Brandi might be off the show because Lisa V. Wants her gone and Bravo wants to keep Lisa happy. I hope the rumor is true.

I hope it's true that Brandi is gone but not because of Lisa V's Machiavellianism. I want Brandi gone because of her own actions.

• Love 11
(edited)

Some recent Tweets:

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account

‏@BrandiGlanville

I don't know if I've ever been more stressed out in my whole life :/ hopefully all this stress &anxiety will make me skinny

12:23 PM - 16 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/610890462321180672

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account

‏@BrandiGlanville

I woke up with a sore throat and a HUGE decision to make today! #RHOBH Will let you all know later I promise !!

8:07 AM - 18 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/611550687776759808

Edited by quinn
(edited)

From eonline.com

Brandi Glanville Leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

by Chris Harnick Today 9:26 AM PDT

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' unfiltered blonde is gone: Brandi Glanville will not return to the series as a fulltime Housewife, E! News has learned exclusively. A source close to the Housewives confirmed to Giuliana Rancic that it was Bravo's decision not have Brandi return, citing the bad blood between Brandi and various other cast members. Accoridng to our source, Brandi is upset, but she understands and is grateful for the opportunity to be on the show.

Bravo had no comment.

-snip-

Expect a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast announcement soon.

—Additional reporting by Beth Sobol

(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

http://www.eonline.com/news/668013/brandi-glanville-leaving-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Edited by quinn
  • Love 9