Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

(edited)
Like someone above mentioned her ugly insides have finally started to penetrated the outside.

If only that were universally true, than Body Count http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html Jenny McCarthy wouldn't look as good as she does in that picture. Brandi? Yikes! What the actual hell is she doing to herself? I never get people not only start getting work like this done, then keep at it.  Maybe that's why she drinks so much? So she is never looking in a mirror without "beer" goggles telling her she is looking fucking fabulous! Not like those menopausal hags!

Edited by WedgeOfSpite
  • Love 3

If only that were universally true, than Body Count http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html Jenny McCarthy wouldn't look as good as she does in that picture. Brandi? Yikes! What the actual hell is she doing to herself? I never get people not only start getting work like this done, then keep at it.  Maybe that's why she drinks so much? So she is never looking in a mirror without "beer" goggles telling her she looking fucking fabulous! Not like those menopausal hags!

Jenny "Body Count" McCarthy what is the number of anti-vaccine deaths now?

• Love 1
(edited)

She looks like 80s celebutante transsexual Amanda Lepore. You know you're fucking with your face when you have to write a blog denying how you're fucking with your face.

Brandi could pass for 35 if she'd lay off all this work. It's not that hard to look 10 years younger. Yolanda is 50 and I wouldn't laugh in her face if she said she was 40. But when you want to look 25 years younger? Well...

MAlk2Iq.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
Jenny "Body Count" McCarthy what is the number of anti-vaccine deaths now?

Just in the US, and until 2/21/15 -8,793; preventable diseases -146, 623. So no way can Brandi match that kind of ugly...despite her best efforts with fillers. Wait, maybe it's a Picture of Dorian Gray situation. Jenny is throwing her inner ugliness onto Brandi, and remaining pretty, and well preserved. Nyah, Brandi just has a crappy surgeon, and worse taste.  

• Love 1

At the same time who is stupid enough to listen to a celebrity for their childrens health? They have no one to blame but themselves.

Or hold them out as role models.  That one never makes sense to me.  This discussion over vaccinations is a hot button issue in  my extended family.  The last time we had a discussion about it -it was pointed out that I watched shows like RH.  My opinion had no value.

• Love 8

At the same time who is stupid enough to listen to a celebrity for their childrens health? They have no one to blame but themselves.

Very, very true but I have a particular hatred of celebrities that put themselves in the spotlight on certain issues and become an instant authority and a mouth piece. Or for those that spout one thing and feel entitled to do another. Shut up and entertain me.

• Love 6
(edited)

If only it stopped with those stupid adults, but it doesn't. Instead they literally spread the consequences of their stupid actions. 

Anyhew, speaking of stupidity (the obvious segue way to Brandi) what is she going to do in the next season, if she comes back, and KimR doesn't? Or even if KimR does. Not like all the other HW won't have vindication about KimR, so Brandi's repeated attempts to say otherwise and going against all the other HW as part of that, will now be met with even more scorn. And rightly so. I tend to agree with Kim's son Chad, that Brandi is toxic for an addict (not to blame, but not helpful). Though to be fair to Brandi, even she at one point questioned whether she would be the best companion to an addict. Of course she ignored that, because it would have left her without a storyline, without an ally, and without a way to get back at others like Kyle. 

Edited by WedgeOfSpite
  • Love 1

Looks like Brandi wasn't invited to the Bravo upfronts. I am expecting to see Vanderpump and Rinna there as well.

Apparently Bethenny will be there too which is odd because I thought upfronts is for renewed shows. She already tweeted shes going to be around nene, andy, kyle and lisa r. You know her kind of people.

• Love 2

Apparently Bethenny will be there too which is odd because I thought upfronts is for renewed shows. She already tweeted shes going to be around nene, andy, kyle and lisa r. You know her kind of people.

I think they do the summer commercial.  So NY would be having a summer run and be part of the commercial.  Last yea Lisa was a big part of it and I think they may have filmed her part  in LA.  I think after several missteps by Brandi these folks are learning to play nice with folks from other shows.  It always sounds to me like Andy picks who gets to be there.  All I know is unless they are spinning a big return for Brandi it has to hurt she is not there with Jeff and the gang from RHONY.  

As far as I'm concerned, Brandi has turned herself into a mess.  When she first came on the show, even though I didn't care for her and her language, etc., I thought she was very cute.  I wouldn't say beautiful, but cute, wholesome, and young.  But if you've watched the show ever since it started, like I have, I'll bet you've noticed the same thing I have:  The more money Brandi makes, the bigger mess she's become.  You'd think it would be the opposite with her ability to buy nicer clothes, etc., but it's not.  Her clothes are worse than ever, and she has so much work done on her face and figure that it's turned her hard looking.  She really, honestly reminds me of a street walker.  It's too bad that all of that natural beauty is gone.  Because of it, she just looks older.  What a royal mess she is, and that's even before she opens her mouth and spews out filth and lies!

• Love 7

When you have no solid upbringing, no family to ground you and teach you the important things in life, you will be lost when you become an adult. I think it's obvious that Brandi has had none of these things. Her parents may seem nice on camera but they didn't give Brandi the kind of childhood/teaching/moral compass that all children need to become successful adults. The saddest thing, to me, is that she's exposing her children to her hedonistic lifestyle. She may say that they don't watch her show but we all know that's not true. If they don't actually watch it, their friends do and they all see the tabloids. I truly cannot imagine seeing that kind of thing about my MOTHER and going to school the next day. How could I believe anything my mom told me after that? The biggest influence on my life about how to be a respectable woman, a loving wife and a responsible mother, I learned from my mom. And the biggest influence on how I should be treated and respected as a woman, I learned from my dad in how he treated my mom and his three daughters. Our family wasn't perfect, for sure, but holy cow. We were light years above what we see on this show! 

• Love 4

When you have no solid upbringing, no family to ground you and teach you the important things in life, you will be lost when you become an adult. I think it's obvious that Brandi has had none of these things. Her parents may seem nice on camera but they didn't give Brandi the kind of childhood/teaching/moral compass that all children need to become successful adults.

Is this a fact? Going strictly by Brandi's bitchiness and her attitude that she calls the shots, she was likely the kind of child who grew up not wanting to follow the rules set forth. Not all parents are at fault for their kids turning out like assholes.

• Love 8

In thinking about Brandi making a turn around, I wonder who her agent is and what other people that agent represents.  I would think that most agents would straighten out a client who was making a fool of himself/herself.   It's not at all unknown for an agent to drop a star who is out of line.  I suspect that Brandi's agent might be a good talker who can get her jobs but not much of a taskmaster as far as her statements and actions are concerned.  Brandi didn't have the money or the talent to be able to afford a top agent, but I think she could now.  I think she should get a new one with some higher standards and maturity, who would not hesitate for a moment to tell Brandi when she's made an error in judgment -- and heaven knows, she sure can make 'em!                                                                      

In thinking about Brandi making a turn around, I wonder who her agent is and what other people that agent represents.  I would think that most agents would straighten out a client who was making a fool of himself/herself.   It's not at all unknown for an agent to drop a star who is out of line.  I suspect that Brandi's agent might be a good talker who can get her jobs but not much of a taskmaster as far as her statements and actions are concerned.  Brandi didn't have the money or the talent to be able to afford a top agent, but I think she could now.  I think she should get a new one with some higher standards and maturity, who would not hesitate for a moment to tell Brandi when she's made an error in judgment -- and heaven knows, she sure can make 'em!                                                                      

I think her agent banned her from tweeting for awhile.  With two best sellers, Brandi did bring in the bucks for an agent for a time.  Those days may be gone.

• Love 2

Brandi's agent is Alec Shankman with AAA Abramas Artist Agency.  Her literary agent is Michael Broussard he is with a different firm.  After Brandi's debacle on WWHL with Jeff Lewis Brandi mentioned her agent goes nuts over her behavior.  SOme things they can't fix.

I think Brandi has made Alec and Michael some money and because she lacks both talent and class she has basically hit the wall.  She should have some sort of idea what her third book is all about but she struggles.  She ran out of people to "tell all" about.  So she is left with something other than herself to talk about and she can't figure it out.  Obviously she can do a "tell all" about RHOBH as too many have found her to be unreliable which to me cast doubt on so much of what she has written previously.

I am looking for the next great publicity stunt in the next few  months.  Her mileage with Kim seems to be running out. 

• Love 2

I totally forgot that Brandi owed her publisher another book.  When is it due, do you know?  You're right about Brandi's well running dry.  It seems like she's used up most of her material.  She could always write about her and Eddie's three-ways since she's sure mentioned them enough times, which would further educate her boys.  *sarcasm*  I'm not worried for Brandi.  I feel certain that in her extraordinary life so far, there is still plenty of topics she hasn't covered.  I wish so much that Bravo would give her the boot.  Surely, Bravo can see that the entire cast is fed up  with her.  Maybe Bravo is hoping that the cast will drive her to quit, which doesn't bode well for a very pleasant season coming up.  Time to start a letter campaign or something.

I don't have Twitter but I google some HW's and read what they are posting.

On May 12 Brandi wrote:

Okay so I'm thinking my next book is going to be called 2nd wife syndrome @y'allknowyouhaveit !! Let's  break it down and out!!#imserious

I am in the midst of planning a small wedding and would dearly love to hear her pearls of wisdom on my upcoming second marriage.

hahahaha

Dang, I just realized I forgot to order some BrandiWine for our wedding toast.

hahahaha

• Love 2

When you have no solid upbringing, no family to ground you and teach you the important things in life, you will be lost when you become an adult. I think it's obvious that Brandi has had none of these things. Her parents may seem nice on camera but they didn't give Brandi the kind of childhood/teaching/moral compass that all children need to become successful adults. The saddest thing, to me, is that she's exposing her children to her hedonistic lifestyle. She may say that they don't watch her show but we all know that's not true. If they don't actually watch it, their friends do and they all see the tabloids. I truly cannot imagine seeing that kind of thing about my MOTHER and going to school the next day. How could I believe anything my mom told me after that? The biggest influence on my life about how to be a respectable woman, a loving wife and a responsible mother, I learned from my mom. And the biggest influence on how I should be treated and respected as a woman, I learned from my dad in how he treated my mom and his three daughters. Our family wasn't perfect, for sure, but holy cow. We were light years above what we see on this show! 

I think Brandi's parents provided for their children.  They saw to it the kids got a private education.  Her parents worked and although not terribly wealthy Brandi has said they have provided her with love and support.  She is quite proud of the fact her parents stayed married.  They may have not been conventional but I have never heard Brandi say she wasn't loved.  Her sister is a CPA and her brother is married and a California Highway Patrol Officer.  So the parents must have done something right.  I think Brandi is just essentially greedy and hungry for fame.  

Brandi tells her kids she acts just like their dad does.  Somehow I think the kids are smarter than she gives them credit for.

• Love 3

I don't have Twitter but I google some HW's and read what they are posting.

On May 12 Brandi wrote:

Okay so I'm thinking my next book is going to be called 2nd wife syndrome @y'allknowyouhaveit !! Let's break it down and out!!#imserious

I am in the midst of planning a small wedding and would dearly love to hear her pearls of wisdom on my upcoming second marriage.

hahahaha

Dang, I just realized I forgot to order some BrandiWine for our wedding toast.

hahahaha

What is she talking about?

Is this her subtle way of trying to get her boyfriend to marry her, or is it another poke at Leann?

I agree she really has ran out of anything that one might consider interesting. I hope she is gone next season. I want watch again. I would love to see the women interact with out BG there.

• Love 4

Oh it just sounds like Brandi wanting attention.  A couple of weeks ago she said she wanted JR to propose to her on TV so she could turn him down.  A few years back she faked a wedding as a publicity stunt.  There are exactly zero men who care if Brandi is off the market.  I don't know why anyone would be interested in Brandi as a second wife or a book about the same. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I want JR to have forever imprinted in his brain that his bride-to-be, during their courtship, was screaming at the top of her lungs how she fucked the 23 year old in Amsterdam and was not too drunk, and did it both nights, right after meeting him.  I hope his mom enjoys it as well.  If much was being placed on Brandi meeting JR's mom I hate to think who he brought home in the past that didn't pass muster.  These two have been a couple off and on for going on three years and most of it was on the down low so Brandi could amp up her career as a single woman.

Maybe Brandi is shopping a wedding spin-off.

• Love 3

Is this a breakthrough or has someone lost their job and not trying to piss off the ex. Either good shes calming her fans down after 3yrs of this crap.

fje25t.png

She has done things like this in the past. After she wrote her first book, she promised to never speak negatively about EC/LR again and asked her fans to do so also. That lasted for a few months and she started up again, to the point that in her second book, she focused on him/them in it as well. She was nasty towards them while on CA as well as the BH show when they filmed last year. I give her 6 months, if that, before she goes off on a tirade against them on her podcast, some interview or twitter. JMO

• Love 7

She has done things like this in the past. After she wrote her first book, she promised to never speak negatively about EC/LR again and asked her fans to do so also. That lasted for a few months and she started up again, to the point that in her second book, she focused on him/them in it as well. She was nasty towards them while on CA as well as the BH show when they filmed last year. I give her 6 months, if that, before she goes off on a tirade against them on her podcast, some interview or twitter. JMO

Agree except the six months part, that is exceedingly generous.

This is Brandi being her typical two-faced, do anything for attention self. Brandi's been shading LeAnn over LeAnn posting inspirational sayings on a chalkboard and, like her wine launch, no1curr except her few remaining superfans who 160x160x23-face-with-tears-of-joy.png.pa at Brandi's shade throwing. 

Now Brandi is shocked, shocked that LeAnn and Eddie are being bashed on her TL and she responds with a "bigger person" tweet while feverishly hoping she gets attention beyond her superfans.

Image source: http://emojipedia.org/face-with-tears-of-joy/http://emojipedia.org/face-with-tears-of-joy/

• Love 2

If Brandi goes ahead and writes her next book about 2nd wife syndrome, I think the bashing would continue with subtle digs about Leann because she is a 2nd wife.  

• Love 3

If Brandi goes ahead and writes her next book about 2nd wife syndrome, I think the bashing would continue with subtle digs about Leann because she is a 2nd wife.  

I agree except, IMO, those digs will not be subtle, she will use a sledgehammer to deliver them!

• Love 3

Does anyone know why Brandi is writing a book a bout being a second wife?  IIRC JR has never been married before.  Is Brandi perhaps meaning to say second marriage? 

• Love 1

I'm afraid I can't answer that, zoeysmom.  I don't speak Brandi's language -- or even understand it! 

Brandi looks like a lineman in that aqua dress.  It makes her look like she's carrying a ton in those shoulders.  So much for my fashion statement of the day.

Brandi is sick.  Sick, sick, sick.  She would never tell the world about a bracelet she saved, or something else sentimental.  Instead, her mind is in the gutter again.  Who in their right mind would save a pair of white lace panties with that special significance???  I can't figure out how she can think of nothing but sex.  I mean, even talking that much about it bores me, and I LOVE sex!  LOL  Where did she get that?  From her mom?  I really fear for those boys of hers.  She's going to instill such sexual feelings in them that by the time they're 15, they'll be raping classmates -- IN CLASS!  Dizzzzz-gusting!

• Love 1

I'm afraid I can't answer that, zoeysmom.  I don't speak Brandi's language -- or even understand it! 

Brandi looks like a lineman in that aqua dress.  It makes her look like she's carrying a ton in those shoulders.  So much for my fashion statement of the day.

Brandi is sick.  Sick, sick, sick.  She would never tell the world about a bracelet she saved, or something else sentimental.  Instead, her mind is in the gutter again.  Who in their right mind would save a pair of white lace panties with that special significance???  I can't figure out how she can think of nothing but sex.  I mean, even talking that much about it bores me, and I LOVE sex!  LOL  Where did she get that?  From her mom?  I really fear for those boys of hers.  She's going to instill such sexual feelings in them that by the time they're 15, they'll be raping classmates -- IN CLASS!  Dizzzzz-gusting!

May be just me but I am thinking she would take the panties off to have sex.  First time or not it might make things a little easier.

Brandi is claiming to be having a bachelorette party-she would be the one in the middle who has the shortest shorts on while everyone else is covered up.  https://twitter.com/brandiglanville  I guess no one is taking her seriously about getting married.  That will happen when you stage a fake marriage.

May be just me but I am thinking she would take the panties off to have sex.  First time or not it might make things a little easier.

Brandi is claiming to be having a bachelorette party-she would be the one in the middle who has the shortest shorts on while everyone else is covered up.  https://twitter.com/brandiglanville  I guess no one is taking her seriously about getting married.  That will happen when you stage a fake marriage.

LOL, I think that was her bachelorette party from when she married EC. That looks like Kristen T standing next to her on the left, Brandi is clearly younger in that picture and hasn't messed up her face yet.

• Love 2

Who knows, maybe Paul was counting on her tweeting about it so that her followers would order/buy it themselves. I just don't see Paul trusting Brandi to keep her mouth closed about anything so I suspect he used her to advertise his skincare line. Cheap advertising in oh so many ways, maybe that is what he was doing with Sonja, giving her free products as well. LOL

• Love 1

I had to laugh Brandi is now saying her wine is award winning-she entered in the LA wine competition and it got a bronze medal. Everyone who enters get an "award"-I would not be bragging about a bronze medal. Skinny Girl got a Silver medal-there are pages-maybe 10 of Chardonnay medaled wines.

• Love 3

I had to laugh Brandi is now saying her wine is award winning-she entered in the LA wine competition and it got a bronze medal. Everyone who enters get an "award"-I would not be bragging about a bronze medal. Skinny Girl got a Silver medal-there are pages-maybe 10 of Chardonnay medaled wines.

Really? So it's like Little League, where everyone gets a trophy? That's hilarious!

• Love 4

Really? So it's like Little League, where everyone gets a trophy? That's hilarious!

Yep-pay a fee get a medal. 

With only 5,000 bottles to sell she is gambling on it "selling out".  it will be some lame brain fan who decided to buy the last 1000 bottles.

• Love 4

Brandi posted on Twitter it is because her 12 year old son is now on social media that she wants the bashing to stop.

Ohhhhhh, so now she is worried about her son. She should be worried. He is going to come across the tampon photos, if he hasn't already.

• Love 5

Brandi posted on Twitter it is because her 12 year old son is now on social media that she wants the bashing to stop.

Ohhhhhh, so now she is worried about her son. She should be worried. He is going to come across the tampon photos, if he hasn't already.

Talk about that ship has sailed.  I am sure the kid has heard must worse listening to mom.  I for one, do not believe Brandi kept her mouth zipped around the kids.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think it's revealing that Brandi didn't put the anti-bashing message out by saying that she was going to stop with the bashing, but rather by calling out others, via their tweets. "Stop bashing Eddie and LeAnn on my Twitter timeline, or I'll block you..." she wrote. Her tactic was to pretend to take the high road, while never accepting responsibility for her own bashing misdeeds. She threw the shade on others.

I also think her reasoning is all wrong. She (and her followers) need to stop with the bashing because it's wrong. Period. Not because her sons might read it. But she didn't say that, of course, because that would, again, involve accepting responsibility for doing something shitty.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 7