Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I'm calling BS on her bad credit story.  When she was modeling in Europe, I'm sure she had a credit card, and is she saying she didn't pay taxes????  All the years with Eddie, I'm sure she lived well beyond their means and they both wound up with bad credit.    That list of expenses is ridiculous.  She, even with the RHOBH money, book money, etc., should be able to have established credit.   Cripes, even after filing bankruptcy, 7 years and you start fresh.    Bottom line is she thinks she's a bigger "personality" than she is, and continues to live beyond her means.    Just like her good friend Kim.   No reason she rented an expensive large home, year after year, that she couldn't afford, but relied on others to pay her way.  They both think they are so damn special.  

• Love 4

Not a shred of sympathy for this vulgar stupid woman. If she had just been a bit shrewder, she could have stayed on as the HW people loved to hate - or even retained her underdog status. I think she is not in control of herself - she isn't crazy like a fox - Tamra from OC is  crazy like a fox.

This!  Exactly.  When Brandi first came on, I liked her - I felt genuinely bad for her on Game Night when the Richards sisters ganged up on her and hid her crutch - they were awful to her.  But any good feelings I had about her faded quickly - and turned complete off when she went after Adrienne with the surrogacy story. There was absolutely no need for her to go there. Ever.

I also agree that we'll have plenty to talk about. I loved this show before the Toxic Two destroyed it.  I'll happily watch these women live their lives - in fact, Bravo could devote one full hour to a tour of Lisa Vanderpumps home, another to a tour of Kyles new home - that would be two episodes I would gladly watch.

• Love 7

Oops. Her dad. According to her twitter, he is at her house and she is making him lasagna. I forgot I changed topic when I wrote the last post. Must have gotten loopy from looking at the beautiful pan of lasagna. Seriously, I think she can probably cook and I would maybe, maybe check out her cookbook, if she would write one instead of doing her other stupid stuff, from the library.

Except that Lasagne is extremely easy to make, not to be rude but anyone with basic cooking skills can make a decent lasagne. I doubt that Brandi's a great cook. I think she's probably average at best.

• Love 3

When Brandi first came on, I liked her - I felt genuinely bad for her on Game Night when the Richards sisters ganged up on her and hid her crutch - they were awful to her.

They truly were horrible to her, but I still couldn't stand Brandi. I saw right through her. Reading about her before the show started, I felt she wasn't going to mesh well on the show and with the cast overall.

• Love 6
(edited)

Nooooo TMZ is now reporting Brandi may come back!! Please don't let that be true.

If she did return she will be the Laurie 2.0. Plus noticing Bravo-Evolution I could see them planting seeds just to create a storyline but thats only if she came back for mini run. Yet let's hope her ego is so big that shes bigger than being on RHOBH.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I'm calling BS on her bad credit story.  When she was modeling in Europe, I'm sure she had a credit card, and is she saying she didn't pay taxes????  All the years with Eddie, I'm sure she lived well beyond their means and they both wound up with bad credit.    That list of expenses is ridiculous.  She, even with the RHOBH money, book money, etc., should be able to have established credit.   Cripes, even after filing bankruptcy, 7 years and you start fresh.    Bottom line is she thinks she's a bigger "personality" than she is, and continues to live beyond her means.    Just like her good friend Kim.   No reason she rented an expensive large home, year after year, that she couldn't afford, but relied on others to pay her way.  They both think they are so damn special.  

In her first book, yes, I did get it for my nook, she states that Eddie's mom had to handle their money/pay the bills for them because neither of them would pay anything, hence the reason they always had to rent and never bought their own home. I don't think Brandi ever got a realty check to grow up after the divorce. I suspect that the producers/Bravo paid her rent each season (like they did Nene at the beginning), for only 1 season at a time and that is why she moved after each season was done, her lease was up and she was not guaranteed another season before a new rental agreement was renewed. I would further guess that it was part of her salary/paycheck, so if she was getting $350K (example only) a season, part of that was used by Bravo to pay her rent and the rest was check form. It Is possible they, production/Bravo, did the same for Kim as well and that would explain her frequent moves.  JMO though. LOL

(edited)

Who is "he"?

Brandi has mentioned more than once how it was her dad's credit that she was able to acquire the rentals on all these homes that she has had since her divorce. Brandi puts the blame on Eddie instead of blaming herself. She claims she was "all over Europe" busting her ass working in the modeling world. She was never able to establish credit. Bullshit.

Here is a run-down of Brandi's expenses from when she was required to file an Income and Expense declaration with the court:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/real-needy-housewife-of-beverly-hills-secret-document-exposes-how-brandi-glanvilles-monthly-expenses-totaled-40k-when-she-was-married-to-ex-husband-eddie-cibrian/

At the date of this article, Eddie was no longer required to pay Brandi spousal support, just child support.

O_o She spent $8k on eating out/entertaining/vacations, but she paid her housekeeper $480? that seems odd...

Edited bc punctuation is obviously tricky

Edited by leslieo54
  • Love 1
(edited)

If Brandi stated in her book that she and Eddie rented their primary residences then she was lying,  Eddie and Brandi owned their homes or at least owned with mortgages.  I can believe that there is some truth to the things Brandi said about her and Eddie living beyond their means but I think that she exaggerated to make herself the victim and to make the case that LeAnn used her wealth to lure in Eddie.

http://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/livin-large-in-encino-with-eddie-cibrian-1201227150/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/22/eddie-cibrian-brandi-glanville-divorce-house-sold-leann-rimes-calabasas/

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

I'm calling BS on her bad credit story. When she was modeling in Europe, I'm sure she had a credit card, and is she saying she didn't pay taxes???? All the years with Eddie, I'm sure she lived well beyond their means and they both wound up with bad credit. That list of expenses is ridiculous. She, even with the RHOBH money, book money, etc., should be able to have established credit. Cripes, even after filing bankruptcy, 7 years and you start fresh. Bottom line is she thinks she's a bigger "personality" than she is, and continues to live beyond her means. Just like her good friend Kim. No reason she rented an expensive large home, year after year, that she couldn't afford, but relied on others to pay her way. They both think they are so damn special.

(edited)

Exactly. And, it's Brandi referring to herself as a DIVA in order to embellish her importance. Brandi is simply an ignorant, uncultured ass who refuses to accept proper life responsibilities and the fact that she is aging as we all do if we wish to live.

Also, Brandi did not work WITH Donald Trump. She barely worked tangentially FOR him on ONE of his many projects.

Oh,and as a fellow poster noted lasagna is not some culinary conundrum. Brandi appears to be able to cook simple meals that most mothers prepare who are without a chef, cook, or "the help".

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 5

If she did return she will be the Laurie 2.0. Plus noticing Bravo-Evolution I could see them planting seeds just to create a storyline but thats only if she came back for mini run. Yet let's hope her ego is so big that shes bigger than being on RHOBH.

She may come back as a "guest" or "friend.  But how humiliating for her (not that she would care).

I'm really not surprised by this. I think the LVP slap was the final nail in her coffin.  I can't imagine Lisa V wanting to work with her at all, and I do believe Lisa has some clout with Bravo.  Since there have been vague rumors about Lisa's status on the show, I wouldn't be surprised it it came down to a "her or me" situation, and let's face it, Bravo's not touching LVP who's not only well liked by viewers, but an executive producer of VP Rules.

I can't imagine Kyle or Eileen wanting to work with her again, either.  Eileen Davidson did not sign up to be called a home wrecker on national TV.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Brandi misguidedly thought that being provocative was a way to keep her job. She probably watched other reality shows and thought if her role was to "bring the drama", then she'd be safe. The problem is that she didn't bring drama but chaos. She was drunk, loud, rude, boorish, and then people were probably starting  to refuse to shoot with her. That's the problem. She didn't know how to fill that role.

I think Tamara and Kenya are filling that role on the other shows. I dislike them even more than Brandi as they seem so disingenuous and calculated. I wish they were fired, too. But she was pathetic and just made the other women look better by her crap. That's not being a diva. It's being an idiot.

I personally don't like all the "drama" these women cause. I think drama has a place but having people there just to make trouble is ridiculous and I know it's ruined RHOA for me. I won't be watching anymore. Hopefully, BH will improve.

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 5

If Brandi stated in her book that she and Eddie rented their primary residences then she was lying,  Eddie and Brandi owned their homes or at least owned with mortgages.  I can believe that there is some truth to the things Brandi said about her and Eddie living beyond their means but I think that she exaggerated to make herself the victim and to make the case that LeAnn used her wealth to lure in Eddie.

http://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/livin-large-in-encino-with-eddie-cibrian-1201227150/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/22/eddie-cibrian-brandi-glanville-divorce-house-sold-leann-rimes-calabasas/

I believe the first season Brandi was on she claimed that she was living out of her car and crashing on Jennifer's couch.  Then she found the house we saw Season 3 with the unfortunate interior that she claimed her father had to co-sign for her and she had to pay a year's rent in advance.  Or maybe it was the $1,200.00 a month Range Rover, Guy had to co-sign for-because a $1,200.00 a month car lease is reasonable if you are homeless only if you have been dropped on your head.

So essentially Brandi has moved from leased house three times, from her marital residence and from temporary shelter three times.  This has happened over a period of four years?  I feel for her kids.  I get she is too upscale to rent say an apartment-something that does not get sold out from under you every year- but come on it has to be better than constantly moving.

I agree with the Variety article, Brandi has hideous taste.  I am guessing the $2 million plus they made on the Encino home was not lost on the Calabasas home.  IIRC it was a short sale.  I think Brandi was expecting a big pay day like Camille.  If she spent the amount of money she claimed on food, eating out, gifts and vacations no wonder she didn't have any substantial savings.  She forget the $12 grand for vaginal rejuvenation.

I believe very little about what Brandi says.  Her Lodi press said she left home at 16 to pursue an international modeling career in Europe.  She has other releases saying she was 19 years old when she discovered  I think Brandi modeled until she met Eddie and then I think she latched on to him and took whatever boat show would pay her day wages to point and smile. 

• Love 1

I am doing a drive by.  So is this fact?  Brandi is not returning?  I know Kim isn't.  And Yo not because of her health.  I am packing to move so don't have the time to read much online.  Thanks.  

She may come back as a "guest" or "friend.  But how humiliating for her (not that she would care).

I'm really not surprised by this. I think the LVP slap was the final nail in her coffin.  I can't imagine Lisa V wanting to work with her at all, and I do believe Lisa has some clout with Bravo.  Since there have been vague rumors about Lisa's status on the show, I wouldn't be surprised it it came down to a "her or me" situation, and let's face it, Bravo's not touching LVP who's not only well liked by viewers, but an executive producer of VP Rules.

I can't imagine Kyle or Eileen wanting to work with her again, either.  Eileen Davidson did not sign up to be called a home wrecker on national TV.

I think she was let go due to a combination of reasons, #1. No Yolanda to mother/explain away her behavior. #2. No Kim to use as a sidekick/film with. #3. Slapping LisaV. #4. Talking about her "dreams" to physically hurt/injure/beat Kyle on the reunion, even Andy looked shocked at her comment. She lost the only 2 HWs willing to film with her, used physical violence against 1 HW and threatened another with physical violence. She is as big a liability for production, Bravo, Andy and the other HWs as is Kim IMO.   JMO though

• Love 5

I think she was let go due to a combination of reasons, #1. No Yolanda to mother/explain away her behavior. #2. No Kim to use as a sidekick/film with. #3. Slapping LisaV. #4. Talking about her "dreams" to physically hurt/injure/beat Kyle on the reunion, even Andy looked shocked at her comment. She lost the only 2 HWs willing to film with her, used physical violence against 1 HW and threatened another with physical violence. She is as big a liability for production, Bravo, Andy and the other HWs as is Kim IMO. JMO though

Please Andy was putting on the dramatics with Brandi's threats of kicking Kyle's ass in her dreams if anything he wished it'd had happened on camera so he could pull in the ratings. I think another one you missed was Brandi telling Andy to "F** you" at the reunion not to mention she busted his balls via Twitter when Eileen and Whitney Cummings were on WWHL throwing shade and making her the butt of jokes.

• Love 3

Very true, but I guess I'm afraid that this show is her bread and butter and that she desperately needs the money. I think she will do everything in her power to steal the show as a "friend" so she can get in Andy's good graces and hired again as a full-timer.  I had hoped I would never see her stupid plastic weirdo face on my screen again.

• Love 2

This!  Exactly.  When Brandi first came on, I liked her - I felt genuinely bad for her on Game Night when the Richards sisters ganged up on her and hid her crutch - they were awful to her.  But any good feelings I had about her faded quickly - and turned complete off when she went after Adrienne with the surrogacy story. There was absolutely no need for her to go there. Ever.

I also agree that we'll have plenty to talk about. I loved this show before the Toxic Two destroyed it.  I'll happily watch these women live their lives - in fact, Bravo could devote one full hour to a tour of Lisa Vanderpumps home, another to a tour of Kyles new home - that would be two episodes I would gladly watch.

Kim and Kim alone hid her crutch.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kim and Kim alone hid her crutch.

But Kyle was aware that Kim had hidden Brandi's crutches.

Beyond that, Brandi was no longer getting any sympathy from me. She acknowledged (forgot where she said this) she had received an apology from Kyle and Kim for their behavior, she accepted the apology and moved on. Instead, she turns out to be this batshit, bitter, hypocritical hag.

I keep wondering how things could have turned out differently for Brandi had she not been such a bitch to everyone, post game night and over the seasons. She is so jealous at what the other wives have - husbands, money, homes, and stability. She could have been a different person to these women and who knows, one of them might have introduced her to some bachelor who could have been a great boyfriend, and possibly a life partner, to Brandi. Or, they could have assisted her with starting a new career.  Instead, Brandi is so damn jealous and bitter, she just burns bridges and leads a sad and pathetic life without any security and stability.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yes, it was Kim only. I really don't understand why Kyle is always roped in/blamed when someone else is "misbehaving"--Kim, Faye,...

Lisa V. and Yolanda are not awash in others misdeeds,...in the same fashion. Both Lisa V. and Yolanda were aware of some of Brandi's machinations, sometimes playing along, and, also, devising a few of their own unsavory acts.

Poor simple Kyle--always the scapegoat. But, I digress from my original clean statement. ☆And, no I don't hate any of them; just dislike a few :)☆

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Yes, it was Kim only. I really don't understand why Kyle is always roped in/blamed when someone else is "misbehaving"--Kim, Faye, Lisa V. Lisa V., Yolanda are not awash in others misdeeds,...in the same fashion. (And,no I don't hate any of them; just dislike a few :) )

I agree with you about Kyle being blamed for things she has no control over, however, Kyle was fully aware of Kim having hidden the crutches. Here is the video:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-kim-kyle-richards-prank-brandi-glanville-20111010

And, in case it has been forgotten, Kim AND Kyle left out Brandi when they were supposed to play as a team during the game they were playing.

There are plenty of times I have questioned why Kyle gets blamed for certain situations that she clearly was not involved in or didn't create but, this was clearly the tag team from hell.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yes, they did behave disgustingly.

Similar, if I recollect, to Yolanda w/her own dinner party. Lisa V.and Yolanda w/Joyce's pool and dinner party, and so on...

Just sayin'. : )

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

I agree with you about Kyle being blamed for things she has no control over, however, Kyle was fully aware of Kim having hidden the crutches. Here is the video:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-kim-kyle-richards-prank-brandi-glanville-20111010

And, in case it has been forgotten, Kim AND Kyle left out Brandi when they were supposed to play as a team during the game they were playing.

There are plenty of times I have questioned why Kyle gets blamed for certain situations that she clearly was not involved in or didn't create but, this was clearly the tag team from hell.

But Kyle was aware that Kim had hidden Brandi's crutches.

Beyond that, Brandi was no longer getting any sympathy from me. She acknowledged (forgot where she said this) she had received an apology from Kyle and Kim for their behavior, she accepted the apology and moved on. I thought after that, she would be a good addition to the show. Instead, she turns out to be this batshit, bitter, hypocritical hag.

I keep wondering how things could have turned out differently for Brandi had she not been such a bitch to everyone, post game night and over the seasons. She is so jealous at what the other wives have - husbands, money, homes, and stability. She could have been a different person to these women and who knows, one of them might have introduced her to some bachelor who could have been a great boyfriend, and possibly a life partner, to Brandi. Or, they could have assisted her with starting a new career.  Instead, Brandi is so damn jealous and bitter, she just burns bridges and leads a sad and pathetic life without any security and stability.

Brandi wanted to be the center of attention and she gave very little if any thought how her actions, insults and attacks would play out.  She did meet JR at Kyle's and he works for Mauricio but week after week for hearing about her breaking up with him or making the conscious decision to leave him out of couple events so she can keep her single, slutty, open for business persona going is more important than a serious relationship.  I can only imagine how JR felt when he watched the Reunion, after Brandi claimed they had gotten serious over the holidays to hear her screaming at Lisa V that she had "fucked" the Dutch Boy.   

I am sorry but this always makes me laugh when I read that Brandi felt left out.  The game was kind of funny in that the first character they were describing was one of Kim's ex boyfriends.  I will say this about hiding the crutches - after seeing Kim this year does anyone really think Kyle could have done something to change Kim's mind?

Similar, if I recollect, to Yolanda w/her own dinner party. Lisa V.and Yolanda w/Joyce's pool and dinner party, and so on...

Just sayin'. :)

The dinner at SUR and Ken was involved as well.  Ken going around the table telling and counting the people supporting Brandi and telling Joyce and Michael how they were wrong about Brandi, shame on them, with Mohamed, Yolanda, Ken and Lisa telling them so.  Things sure have changed.

• Love 7

Brandi wanted to be the center of attention and she gave very little if any thought how her actions, insults and attacks would play out. She did meet JR at Kyle's and he works for Mauricio but week after week for hearing about her breaking up with him or making the conscious decision to leave him out of couple events so she can keep her single, slutty, open for business persona going is more important than a serious relationship. I can only imagine how JR felt when he watched the Reunion, after Brandi claimed they had gotten serious over the holidays to hear her screaming at Lisa V that she had "fucked" the Dutch Boy.

I am sorry but this always makes me laugh when I read that Brandi felt left out. The game was kind of funny in that the first character they were describing was one of Kim's ex boyfriends. I will say this about hiding the crutches - after seeing Kim this year does anyone really think Kyle could have done something to change Kim's mind?

The dinner at SUR and Ken was involved as well. Ken going around the table telling and counting the people supporting Brandi and telling Joyce and Michael how they were wrong about Brandi, shame on them, with Mohamed, Yolanda, Ken and Lisa telling them so. Things sure have changed.

I was referring to Joyce's pool/lunch or dinner.

Kyle did deserved her blame for that night especially since she knew where the crutches were. Yet we all know why she got a beating: Kim!

Had she not defended or protected Kim after how Kim kept being an ass and clearly lit off pills and alcohol she would had taken to task on Twitter. She couldn't win for losing that season after limogate gave Kim the sympathy card.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just sayin'. : )

I was only referencing the topic of the crutches, and only the crutches. I wasn't comparing Kyle to anyone else's bad behavior. A poster mentioned Kim and only Kim knew about the crutches. I posted that wasn't the case.

after seeing Kim this year does anyone really think Kyle could have done something to change Kim's mind?

About what? The crutches? If that is what you are referring to, I think Kyle could have found the crutches. Kyle could have asked the other women to help her find the crutches. That would have helped Brandi. Except, at that time, Kyle was not liking Brandi at all. She made that loud and clear since Brandi came on the scene. When Kim hid those crutches, Kyle didn't give two shits.

I can only imagine how JR felt when he watched the Reunion

To be honest, I don't think JR gives a flying fuck about Brandi other than she is an easy lay. He is giving her as much as she gives to him. I don't think he feels they have a relationship.

I am sorry but this always makes me laugh when I read that Brandi felt left out.  The game was kind of funny in that the first character they were describing was one of Kim's ex boyfriends.

But of course. Production likely set it up that way. That still doesn't mean Brandi should have been left out. One can make someone feel like they are part of something even if they are not familiar with the game. Remember how Kyle was trying to learn poker at Poker Night? Brandi was pointing out how Kyle was dumb. She kept poking Kyle's buttons. Rather than belittle Kyle for not knowing the game, Brandi could have helped Kyle instead. But we know that is not what happened. Call it karma for game night. Whatever the case may be, both of those women were rude and disgusting for their behavior.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Kyle did deserved her blame for that night especially since she knew where the crutches were. Yet we all know why she got a beating: Kim!

Had she not defended or protected Kim after how Kim kept being an ass and clearly lit off pills and alcohol she would had taken to task on Twitter. She couldn't win for losing that season after limogate gave Kim the sympathy card.

Kim didn't tell Kyle where the crutches were-she told Kyle she hid them.  Hello- the producers and camera persons knew.  It wasn't like Brandi was going to be stranded with her walking cast and no crutches.

I only gave Kyle a slight pass because she was fresh off the "Unforgivable" and Kim not speaking to her.  Brandi did say, "bring it on bitches," "I am a slut," " I am going to fucking kill you," and Kim said, "I don't like her I don't want her on my team, " "slut pig" and Kyle was no angel.  I just can't give Brandi a pass because she got exactly what she wanted she brought the Richards sisters down to her level.  Where Kim has stayed.     I think there was some talk over Brandi not correcting the kid for taking his clothes off and peeing on the lawn in front of Kyle's daughter.  Brandi made some dumb comment like - "did you want me to run over and catch his pee with my hands?"  No Brandi tell the kid it is frowned upon stripping naked in front of other people.  As I recall didn't Brandi flunk the IQ test miserably confusing Martin Luther King, Jr. and Winston Churchill?  I do think that is where the stupid comments came from towards Kyle on Poker Night.

What is funny -three years later Kim has flash backs not over how awful she was but how Kyle wasn't nice to her in the bathroom and Poker Night  was all Kyle's fault because she had a flashback to Game Night.  One thing is for certain Brandi never truly  accept Kyle's apology.

• Love 1

I was only referencing the topic of the crutches, and only the crutches. I wasn't comparing Kyle to anyone else's bad behavior. A poster mentioned Kim and only Kim knew about the crutches. I posted that wasn't the case.

About what? The crutches? If that is what you are referring to, I think Kyle could have found the crutches. Kyle could have asked the other women to help her find the crutches. That would have helped Brandi. Except, at that time, Kyle was not liking Brandi at all. She made that loud and clear since Brandi came on the scene. When Kim hid those crutches, Kyle didn't give two shits.

To be honest, I don't think JR gives a flying fuck about Brandi other than she is an easy lay. He is giving her as much as she gives to him. I don't think he feels they have a relationship.

But of course. Production likely set it up that way. That still doesn't mean Brandi should have been left out. One can make someone feel like they are part of something even if they are not familiar with the game. Remember how Kyle was trying to learn poker at Poker Night? Brandi was pointing out how Kyle was dumb. She kept poking Kyle's buttons. Rather than belittle Kyle for not knowing the game, Brandi could have helped Kyle instead. But we know that is not what happened. Call it karma for game night. Whatever the case may be, both of those women were rude and disgusting for their behavior.

I posted only Kim hid the crutches.  It is often said Kim and Kyle hid the crutches  Of course they were going to be discovered the camera person filmed Kim do it. 

I so agree with the Poker Night/Game Night comparison accept at the time Kyle and Brandi were getting along -they had come to the party together.

In retrospect and Brandi has admitted it -Brandi creates chaos because it is good reality TV and it gives her a big paycheck.

I don't know who you mean when you say both: Kim and Kyle, Kyle and Brandi or Kim and Brandi?  My vote is with Kim and Brandi because Kyle apologized to Brandi and invited her to Hawaii.  Kyle had to point out to Brandi after multiple attacks that Kyle had not done or said anything about Brandi since Game Night.

I think Brandi did not just want to be included -she wanted to be first - she wanted to be on the Richards sisters team not Pam/Dana's and Taylor's.  She was fresh off her second encounter with these women where she told Pam/Dana her fiancé was cheating.  She bitched, accused and cussed and threatened the entire Game Night.  Since I never cared for her and I think it is a bad move to bring someone in as an arch enemy or a truth cannon.  Now after several seasons of Brandi and some pretty candid admissions on Brandi's part I can see so much of all her behavior is her self-proclaimed middle child syndrome wanting all the attention all the time.  Could they have been nicer?  Absolutely and their arrogance (Kim and Kyle) that night bought Brandi her full time status.  Huge mistake Kyle.

• Love 1

As I recall didn't Brandi flunk the IQ test miserably confusing Martin Luther King, Jr. and Winston Churchill? I do think that is where the stupid comments came from towards Kyle on Poker Night.

What is funny -three years later Kim has flash backs not over how awful she was but how Kyle wasn't nice to her in the bathroom and Poker Night was all Kyle's fault because she had a flashback to Game Night. One thing is for certain Brandi never truly accept Kyle's apology.

That was funny when she failed basic history. But at the time I did like Brandi over The Richards clan. It was one of her and two them. Least she did held her own against them. But I never said Kyle helped hide the crutches. Lets make that clear. What I do think she gets blame for is she knew and never told. She just let Kim get away with is all.

I do agree that Brandi never outright forgave Kyle for Game night - EVER.

But whats so funny about Brandi she actually wasn't for Kim's disrespectful ways and drunk antics during Mauricio's bday vacation if you watch those episodes. She actually was Team Kyle on that. What made her flip and change her opinion if Kyle, I'll never know. Because then she took full credit for saying Kim did crystal meth and it quote "got it out there" in her getting help. I just feel her fans then had a heavy influence changing her mind not to quickly forgive and forget what Kyle did to her even though it was Brandi and Kim who really had the problem.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kim didn't tell Kyle where the crutches were-she told Kyle she hid them.  Hello- the producers and camera persons knew.  It wasn't like Brandi was going to be stranded with her walking cast and no crutches.

I only gave Kyle a slight pass because she was fresh off the "Unforgivable" and Kim not speaking to her.  Brandi did say, "bring it on bitches," "I am a slut," " I am going to fucking kill you," and Kim said, "I don't like her I don't want her on my team, " "slut pig" and Kyle was no angel.  I just can't give Brandi a pass because she got exactly what she wanted she brought the Richards sisters down to her level.  Where Kim has stayed.     I think there was some talk over Brandi not correcting the kid for taking his clothes off and peeing on the lawn in front of Kyle's daughter.  Brandi made some dumb comment like - "did you want me to run over and catch his pee with my hands?"  No Brandi tell the kid it is frowned upon stripping naked in front of other people.  As I recall didn't Brandi flunk the IQ test miserably confusing Martin Luther King, Jr. and Winston Churchill?  I do think that is where the stupid comments came from towards Kyle on Poker Night.

What is funny -three years later Kim has flash backs not over how awful she was but how Kyle wasn't nice to her in the bathroom and Poker Night  was all Kyle's fault because she had a flashback to Game Night.  One thing is for certain Brandi never truly  accept Kyle's apology.

She got Wynton Marsalis confused with Winston Churchill. 

The interesting part of the Game Night fallout was that Kyle apologized, Kim refused. Brandi said she forgave Kyle (obviously she didn't) and even enjoyed the trip to Hawaii and was Team Kyle on Kim's antics on that trip. And at the season finale party, Kim tried to sic one of her daughters on Brandi, and Brandi uttered the last reasonable words we would ever hear from her "I don't fight with children."

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 5

She is as big a liability for production, Bravo, Andy and the other HWs as is Kim IMO. JMO though

She's a liability in another way too.  There's the leak about Adrienne's surrogacy, the comment about Kyle smoking weed etc.  Both those things are likely true - at least we know the surrogacy is - but one of these days the Truth Cannon is going to blurt out something disgusting and false, Bravo could air it, and the lawyers would come knocking.

• Love 6

I think Brandi was let go because the rest of the cast told Bravo they have had enough of Brandi and no one wants to deal with her in any way. She has fucked over everyone in some way. Why would she be on a show if the cast is not wanting to deal with her? JMO

• Love 8

All her fans are tweeting their support for her and she is busy re-tweeting.   Richie Wakile did the same thing when Kathy was demoted.

They all  want Bravo to realize how popular they are.  : )

• Love 4

That was funny when she failed basic history. But at the time I did like Brandi over The Richards clan. It was one of her and two them. Least she did held her own against them. But I never said Kyle helped hide the crutches. Lets make that clear. What I do think she gets blame for is she knew and never told. She just let Kim get away with is all.

But whats so funny about Brandi she actually wasn't for Kim's disrespectful ways and drunk antics during Mauricio's bday vacation if you watch those episodes. She actually was Team Kyle on that. What made her flip and change her opinion if Kyle, I'll never know. Because then she took full credit for saying Kim did crystal meth and it quote "got it out there" in her getting help. I just feel her fans then had a heavy influence changing her mind not to quickly forgive and forget what Kyle did to her even though it was Brandi and Kim who really had the problem.

Brandi thought Kyle apologizing would gain her entry into Kyle's inner circle/team and when it did not, she turned on her. JMO

• Love 3

This was a fairly small place once the crutches came up missing there were 10 able body people to look for them.  Kyle ratting out an under the influence Kim wasn't going to help the matter.

I do think Kyle was a fool for ever trusting Brandi but I do think she does move on and doesn't understand the continuing grudge thing her sister and at times Vanderpump displays.  It is starting to dawn on her don't forgive Carlton or Brandi.  Brandi has been told in no uncertain terms her disclosure was not the reason for Kim going to rehab, anymore that LisaR's inquiries into Kim's sobriety were the trigger this time.

Something happened after Puerto Rico that made Kyle, Brandi's target.  I am thinking Kim could not leave well enough alone when Kyle and Lisa rekindled their friendship.  Neither Kim or Brandi were too crazy about that reunion.  So together Kim out of spite and Brandi out of a desire to be the talked about one.  One thing is clear most likely the same combination will ever haunt the RHOBH again.

• Love 1

Brandi thought Kyle apologizing would gain her entry into Kyle's inner circle/team and when it did not, she turned on her. JMO

Yeah of course... she did that with Adrienne and Lisa V early in the season.

All her fans are tweeting their support for her and she is busy re-tweeting. Richie Wakile did the same thing when Kathy was demoted.

They all want Bravo to realize how popular they are. : )

tumblr_inline_nng1g47oi51rodlgb_500.gif

• Love 3

Yeah of course... she did that with Adrienne and Lisa V early in the season.

tumblr_inline_nng1g47oi51rodlgb_500.gif

About mid-way through filming they will probably sneak Brandi in visiting a sick Yolanda and most likely Kim with her sisters and kids.

Kyle ratting out an under the influence Kim wasn't going to help the matter.

Kyle wouldn't have had to rat out Kim. She could have simply asked the other ladies, "Let's look for the crutches" but, Kyle didn't want to. She seemed to enjoy watching Brandi being upset about her crutches.

I am thinking Kim could not leave well enough alone when Kyle and Lisa rekindled their friendship.  Neither Kim or Brandi were too crazy about that reunion

Yep.  Kim really didn't like Lisa V. from the beginning. Lisa V. was her target at Taylor's birthday party at the end of season one. With Kim and Brandi sitting around, sipping wine and popping pills, those two immature bitches likely got their panties in a twist over Kyle and Lisa V. having rekindled their friendship. Kim hated Lisa and Brandi was jealous because she was on the outs with Lisa V.

• Love 1

She's a liability in another way too.  There's the leak about Adrienne's surrogacy, the comment about Kyle smoking weed etc.  Both those things are likely true - at least we know the surrogacy is - but one of these days the Truth Cannon is going to blurt out something disgusting and false, Bravo could air it, and the lawyers would come knocking.

I think that happened with her Joanna Krupa tantrum.

• Love 4

I was looking at Brandi's food pictures on twitter--her taco slop looks amazingly much like her lasagna slop.  Same pan and everything.  Seemed odd she was talking about making lasagne for dad and also tweeting her ready to make  dinner delivery service Plated and saying that is what is for dinner.  Another sponsor soon to pull the plug.

• Love 2

Two events made me lose respect for Kyle.  The first was Game Night when she went along with Kim in hiding the crutches.  However, the real capper for me was the luncheon or dinner she held in her newly-redecorated dining room.  She invited both Faye and Brandi, and the entire purpose of the event was to allow Faye to attack Brandi.  Kyle sat motionless and approving as Faye tore Brandi up one side and down the other until Brandi finally excused herself and left in tears.  No matter what you thought about Brandi at that point, that event showed me just how mean-spirited Kyle could be.

That segment afforded us a chance to see the "real" Kyle.  Adding to that deceit, Kyle is friends with some people that are not especially well liked by Hollywood insiders, so I tolerate her, but I don't care for her.  If she left the show tomorrow, I wouldn't care.  This is MHO.

• Love 3