Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Amina doesn't seem too bright, but she was smart enough to point out Tara's ridiculous hypocrisy.  Tara was all "how dare you point out that I was once a side chick just like you and didn't leave the guy just like you!"

"We're not talking about MY side slampiece days, we're talking about YOURS!" Ugh, STFU. Plus, I'd be willing to bet Tara would take Peter back if he hadn't put a ring on Amina.

• Love 4

"We're not talking about MY side slampiece days, we're talking about YOURS!" Ugh, STFU. Plus, I'd be willing to bet Tara would take Peter back if he hadn't put a ring on Amina.

So damn true. That entire scene was hilarious. I didn't realize Tara was also a side piece, so her whole holier than though shtick coupled with her avoiding the point being made was comedy gold.
  • Love 2

Who was that random chick Rich Pesos introduced, Precious Princess? I'ma need her to put her sleepy titties AWAY.

What was wrong with Mandeeeceese's ex-girl's mouth? She kept scrunching it up in an odd sort of way. Plus, Man/reeses/pieces is damn wrong for trying to monopolize all his son's time. YOU don't get rewarded just because you caught a DRUG CASE, dumbass.

As far as the previews: Oh, Lil' Miss Strawberry. ((weeping)) Is there some Ratchet of the Year Award she's trying to win? Or is this nonsense all at Mona's directorial hand?

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 2

Episode 7:

"Mama Drama"

Peter tries to assure Amina that his relationship with Tara is over. Meanwhile, Rich works with a new artist; Cisco and Diamond meet; and Mendeecees tries to make amends with Samantha.

Airs February 2, 2015.

Is Diamond 12? "I gots a new man, and he's younger and hotter than Cisco. And he's a producer too, just like Cisco. Yeah, he ain't produced anything but a dump in his diaper, but he's MY new man! Oh and your mom's a bitch, Ciscoooooo! I'm out this bitch."

• Love 6

Does Panky have his own residence, or simply bounce back and forth between Tara and Lisp?

I liked Tara last season. Now, not so much.

I am so rooting for Lisp. She's just a fool in love.

What's wrong with Manfeecee's momma? Mona told her to throw that cup, right?

And hefty woman with the cornrows, is Samantha's adopted, not biological mother, right?

Diamond is a crack baby, right?

Does Rich Pesos screw all the untalented hoodrats, and then try to make them star-ahs?

I need answers, people.

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 4

Does Panky have his own residence, or simply bounce back and forth between Tara and Lisp?

I like Tara last season. Now, not so much.

And hefty woman with the cornrows, is Samantha's adopted, not biological mother, right?

Does Rich Pesos screw all the untalented hoodrats, and then try to make them star-ahs?

I need answers, people.

I need answers, too, especially the one about Diamond being a crack baby.

Also, I need some eye bleach to erase the sight of that fat ass in the opening scene and every other image from that so-called modeling shoot. I almost fell off of the treadmill!

• Love 3

Is Crisco/Cisco crazy? Women are just supposed to sit in the house pining over him while he fucks down the town? And they had bet not try to move on and get some new and possibly faithful dick?

I thought he was out his mind last week when he blew up at baby momma bug he sealed it this week. Hollering at Diamond about moving on??

He don't even like this chick! She has to wait for freedom papers from his ass while he makes babies all over the Tri-State??

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4

I like Tara last season. Now, not so much.

I need answers, people.

You need answers??? I NEED answers.

More questions.....

Where is crackbaby Diamonds child at?

Why does Amina have a Casio keyboard tattooed on her ribs?

Is Mally Mal and Cisco related?

Why did Tara have sour bitchface when Yandy told her she was pregnant?

I like how Cisco was pretending to produce. Commitment, folks.

Where was my crazy geriatric Chrissy this episode?

• Love 5

Darryl Strawberry has been pretty open about his drug abuse over the years. Diamond being a crack baby isn't too far off, actually. That doesn't excuse her overall stupidity. Crisco is a straight up controlling moron though. He's allowed to lie and screw everything that moves, but the women he cheats on aren't allowed to actually move on with their lives with men who may treat them with some level of respect? FOH.

Amina talks a good game, but she ain't leaving Stanky Pankey. If for no other reason but to not be( what she sees as) a failure. I've been there…staying with a man you know is no good, because you don't want to prove the naysayers right. But in the end, she's hurting no one but herself, and her daughter. Cori would be better off growing up in Germany with her single mom and surrounded by a family that loves her, than here in the US with an absentee father who can't decide whether he wants to be a grown up or not. Hopefully she will have a real a-ha moment sooner or later.

You wanna know how to avoid drama with your "artists," Rich Pesos? STOP SLEEPING WITH THEM!!! I just don't get his angle or his appeal. At Stevie J, with all of his fakery, has (had?) a real and respectable career in the music business with well-known artists. Who the hell does Rich have on his roster? Besides Olivia, whom we haven't seen or heard from since this show? And Mona, I could have done without a shot of that chick's fat ass in those too small shorts. I swear, I'm so over these "urban models" who want to be rappers.

Speaking of which, we stay seeing these people "in the studio," and yet they have no albums or singles or even mix tapes to show for it. Studio time in NYC doesn't come cheap, and none of them seem to have actual jobs. Where the hell do they get the money to record, and to go to all these restaurants (also not a cheap dalliance in NYC)?

I have no words for that mess with Mandingo and his baby mama with their mamas. It made absolutely no sense, and the fact that they all were just kind of chuckling about it afterwards leads me to believe that is a set up by the producers. I refuse to believe that some sort of arrangement hasn't been made over the past decade between M and Samantha. That being said Mandecees, you don't get full custody just because you caught a case, and there's a chance you may be going away for 20 years, and ALL of your kids will be adults by the time you get out. You should have thought of that before you did what you did to end up in this mess.

• Love 3

But seriously, why is Yandy talking about having 5 kids with a man that's quite possibly going away for up to 20 years? She is really just a more articulate Amina. What is she thinking so proudly getting pregnant by a guy facing that kind of time?

He's about to be just as absent as The Pankster.

Also, is anybody still watching Blank Ink Crew? I didn't see a board for it and wasn't sure if it was worth asking for one.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

Episode 8:

"Worlds Collide"

Extended-family problems plague Tandy and Mendeecees. Meanwhile, Cisco focuses on his relationship with his children's mother; Peter brings the family together; and Erica opens up about a new love.

Airs February 9, 2015.

But seriously, why is Yandy talking about having 5 kids with a man that's quite possibly going away for up to 20 years? She is really just a more articulate Amina. What is she thinking so proudly getting pregnant by a guy facing that kind of time?

He's about to be just as absent as The Pankster.

Also, is anybody still watching Blank Ink Crew? I didn't see a board for it and wasn't sure if it was worth asking for one.

Plenty of people on Twitter still watch Black Ink.  Every time I see previews they look unclean, so I've never gotten into it.

• Love 1

Wow, Amina, Peter and Tara were super awkward. Why was Tara sending Amina death glares when the first boy approached his sister? I hope that was just editing, because damn girl! Chill. I can't wait for Peter's lying ass to get caught again. Not that either woman will leave him be, but it should be entertaining.

• Love 2

Oh man..this episode was something else.

Kim. Oh Kim. I kinda like crazy ass Kim. Kinda.

But I can't with G-Unit lites mama. She is not amusing to me.

Yandy, reading casually on the park, with stilettos on was so so natural.

Chrissy, girl. What mange looking creature did you find and plop on your head? And I am not okay with those 1.99 earrings. No ma'am.

Black AND C****? Damn...those are great names.

Mena looked pretty this episode.

Those girls fighting at the end? Oh my goodness. Those fake stuffed booties.....

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 2

Girl, chile...I can barely wrestle up the energy to keep snarking on this damn show!

Rich, Crisco, and C**** yakking like hens in a sewing circle about the sad state of their relationships -- in the strip club -- while the girls clack their asses in the background --- like all of this is a normal, everyday scenario ---- ummm, NO.

Mona, I can't and I won't!

• Love 5

Did anyone catch the way the oldest son was looking at Stanky at the children's meet up? The youngest just wanted his pizza, but the older boy knows his daddy ain't about the right already.

Hmm, Judy sure did lighten up fast with Kim sitting next to her. Don't mess up the woman's suit!

• Love 3

I love that Peter's kids have never met Amina before, save for that time she was that strange pregnant lady that interrupted their family lunch, yet no one introduced her to them. They weren't told her name or that she was dad's new wife; nothing. Just, "here's your new sister!" What foolishness. These women are idiots.

• Love 3

All jokes aside, that meeting between the Pankey/Wallace clan was sad. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for Amina, because she keeps tolerating this mess, but I do. It was going to be awkward regardless, but to literally not be acknowledged in any, way, shape or form…I felt second hand embarrassment for her. Peter could have least referred to her as "Daddy's new friend" or SOMETHING. But it was it was like she wasn't even sitting there. Peter is disgusting, and shame on both of these women for dealing with it. Oh and PS Tara, giving a baby stank face is ridiculous. That child did not ask to be born into this mess, and neither did your boys. Either slap on a smile for their sake, or send the boys by themselves. I can't stand her self-righteous ass.

Kim was mildly entertaining, the way she kept going on about her suit kept me chuckling. I could do without Mama Mandecees though. She's clearly one of those people who demand blind loyalty despite all of their wrongdoings. Good luck marrying into that mess, Yandy. 

The fakery of that scene with Yandy sitting on the park bench in stilettos reading a hardcover book (really?!) actually made me laugh out loud. If that wasn't an acknowledgement to how scripted and fake this whole show is, I don't what is. And yet I still watch SMH.

With C****/Chrissy, isn't a little ridiculous for a 40+ man to be concerned about what his family thinks of the new woman he's in a relationship with, particularly when he lives in another state? And isn't it a little ridiculous that said family is hellbent on not liking the new woman solely because it's not who they are familiar with? Especially since the 40+ man has supposedly been separated for awhile?  Makes me think that there's more to the story (as usual), like maybe Chrissy and C**** were messing around long before he was separated. And Chrissy, for the love of God, stay away from those long ratty wigs! She looks so much better and not as old in her talking heads, with the short bob. 

Counting down the episodes when Miss Erica "I'm going to be private with my relationship this time" Mena has Bow Wow prance across the TV screen. Mona ain't gonna let that one slip by. And where I come from, that whole,"We were friends for a long time, but something just clicked" generally means "We've been fuck buddies behind our SO's backs on and off for a while, but now that we're both single at the same time, we're trying to turn great sex into an actual relationship." Just saying.

No words for Rich Pesos and his harum of fighting hood rats. The man clearly thrives on drama and it's a wonder he has any type of career to support himself.

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 5

Counting down the episodes when Miss Erica "I'm going to be private with my relationship this time" Mena has Bow Wow prance across the TV screen. Mona ain't gonna let that one slip by. And where I come from, that whole,"We were friends for a long time, but something just clicked" generally means "We've been fuck buddies on and off for a while, but now we're trying to turn great sex into an actual relationship." Just saying.

She only mentioned his name, and his government name just in case, 10,000 times!  I was yelling to the TV, "we get it girl.  You're fucking Bow Wow.  Thanks for sharing....Again."

• Love 3

Episode 9:

"Call Your Bluff"

Rich works with his artists. Meanwhile, Diamond discovers Cisco's hidden conversations with Tasha; Amina exposes a secret from Peter's past; and Yandy accuses Mendeecees' assistant of stalking her.

Airs February 16, 2015.

Amina telling Tara about the "other women" was priceless. I think Amina was trying for sympathetic, but that's hard to do when you're trying to not laugh your ass off.

She told ALL Peter's business. And I kind of respect it. It makes her look a little more stupid for marrying the guy, but she's not here for the title Homewrecker, and I'm into it.

• Love 4

I respect her for doing it, because Tara needed a bit of reality about the situation and Peter to slap her in the face. However, it makes me think Amina is beyond dumb to know that this is they type of guy Peter is and the type of shit he pulls and she STILL married him.

I'm still laughing at the fight between the two big booty girls and the subsequent, "maybe someday you'll let me lick your p*ssy, too!", being yelled across the room as the other is being dragged out.

• Love 4

While I appreciate Amina trying to shove it back to Tara by letting her know Peter was showing what that mouth do with more than just her, Peter put Amina right back in the sidepiece role.  As soon as he found out what Amina told Tara, he broke up w Amina.  

Cause as sick as this shit is, TARA is still number one and Peter shut her all the way down for telling his main squeeze what a piece of shit he always was.  "I'm gonna go be single"  Negro, you never stopped being single!.

• Love 5

While I appreciate Amina trying to shove it back to Tara by letting her know Peter was showing what that mouth do with more than just her, Peter put Amina right back in the sidepiece role.  As soon as he found out what Amina told Tara, he broke up w Amina.  

Cause as sick as this shit is, TARA is still number one and Peter shut her all the way down for telling his main squeeze what a piece of shit he always was.  "I'm gonna go be single"  Negro, you never stopped being single!.

And he doesn't even care if she leaves for Germany with the baby. He just wants her to sign divorce papers before she boards the airplane. He is one cold MF.

• Love 4

Girl, chile...I can barely wrestle up the energy to keep snarking on this damn show!

Rich, Crisco, and C**** yakking like hens in a sewing circle about the sad state of their relationships -- in the strip club -- while the girls clack their asses in the background --- like all of this is a normal, everyday scenario ---- ummm, NO.

1. come help me off the floor.

Who's Chrissy's stylist!? I want to blow flour in their eyes. 

2. nevermind, i'm gonna be a minute, just leave me down here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Mona, I can't and I won't!

3. to which she replies, you can and you will.  see you next week. 

4.  say it! who got the collection plate?

• Love 5

And he doesn't even care if she leaves for Germany with the baby. He just wants her to sign divorce papers before she boards the airplane. He is one cold MF.

What does he care if she bounces with the baby? Hell, he got sebum or ate mo kids.

He won't miss one.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4

I swear we could just rewind back to season 2 or whenever it was when Yandy appeared for the first time, and Chrissy 1.0 was singing the same tune about her being and acting "unprofessional" with Dirt Angel and accusing her of being thirsty for fame. Even the similar line of "I'm his fiancé so I have an influence on his decisions, I'm technically your boss too." And like Yandy, this girl Remy has been in the picture for several years (someone on one of the gossip blogs posted pictures from Remy's Instagram of the 3 of them from a number of years ago, and Remy claims she met Mendecees through Yandy). She really isn't someone who just appeared out of nowhere, like someone's so called personal trainer cousin, posting ass shots of his "family" on social media *side eye to Yandy*  It's a shame because despite Yandy's questionable taste in men, she is educated and business oriented and seemed to be about mentoring young girls, not tearing at them. She's coming across as an insecure wife who is jealous of her husband's younger, cuter secretary. And now with the previews and seemingly fighting while 7+ months pregnant? Your hood roots are showing Yandy, careful.

I'm not sure what Amina was trying to accomplish by telling Tara all of that stuff about Peter, whether it's true or not. Like someone said above, if it is true (which it probably is, given Stanky Pankey's track record), it honestly makes her look like the bigger fool by marrying him. And Tara needs more people too. Didn't she say last season that she found out Peter had been cheating on her while they were together, and they had tried to work through it before? Why is this such a shock now? Ugh, this dude has got to have STDs crawling out of his ears, talking about his addiction is women. There is absolutely nothing appealing about him, and the final nail "this guy is an asshole" coffin is him telling Amina to make sure she signs divorce papers before she packs up their daughter and moves back to Germany. If that isn't proof positive that he doesn't and never has given a shit about her (or his newborn daughter apparently whom he might never see again) beyond a booty call, then I don't know what it would take. And yet I know she won't file for divorce. He'll have to do it, or just disappear all together, change his number, and not come back. Some women in abusive relationships… it takes for the abuser to walk out on the abused. For the abuser to force them to move on. It's another sick form of control, and they know it. I can completely see that happening here. I 100% believe that this is an abusive relationship (abuse isn't always physical) and Amina knows it, but she won't leave him. And that makes me sad for her.

I still can't get the feels for Crisco, not even during that scene at the cemetery. He's such a phony. I kinda loved how Diamond owned him with those text messages, but again, it makes her look more stupid for sticking around with him after she found them, and it was abundantly clear that he was cheating on her. 

Still can't get the feels for Rich and his hood rat harum either. I'm over him and I can't stand women who use the "I have a bad temper and I ride for the people I love" as an excuse to fight anyone who looks at them cross-eyed. And for the love of God, do ANY of these people have real jobs? It's fine if you want to chase a dream, music or whatever, but can we show someone working in an office, or bartending, or waitressing, or doing SOMETHING to pay for all this damn studio time? NYC is too damn expensive to put up the front that the only thing that is bringing in money is your damn music "career."

It's a sad day when Erica Mena is seemingly going to be coming out of this season as the most stable one. Mind you, I still don't buy that her and Bow Wow are "just now" exploring a relationship (that whole "we had sex for the first time and it was amazing" stuff. You mean when you had sex for the first time 7-8 years ago when you first met?) But I have to admit, she looks genuinely happy and calm, and it's nice to have one person not fighting and screaming on this show. Still skeptical about their relationship, and I still think they are going to get at the very least a wedding special out of this. But I'm a sucker for love, so I hope it's the real deal.

• Love 3

All jokes aside, that meeting between the Pankey/Wallace clan was sad. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for Amina, because she keeps tolerating this mess, but I do. It was going to be awkward regardless, but to literally not be acknowledged in any, way, shape or form…I felt second hand embarrassment for her. Peter could have least referred to her as "Daddy's new friend" or SOMETHING. But it was it was like she wasn't even sitting there. Peter is disgusting, and shame on both of these women for dealing with it. Oh and PS Tara, giving a baby stank face is ridiculous. That child did not ask to be born into this mess, and neither did your boys. Either slap on a smile for their sake, or send the boys by themselves. I can't stand her self-righteous ass.

Kim was mildly entertaining, the way she kept going on about her suit kept me chuckling. I could do without Mama Mandecees though. She's clearly one of those people who demand blind loyalty despite all of their wrongdoings. Good luck marrying into that mess, Yandy. 

Why was Tara even there?  She could have sent the boys with their father.  What's the point of going and looking like a sourpuss?

Kim is my favorite mom on this show!  

Episode 10:

"Regrets Only"

Peter fumes that Amina snitched on him. Elsewhere, Mendeecees tells a lie to Yandy about Omere; Erica informs her family that she's in love; Diamond seeks Rich's help to win back Cisco; and Chrissy participates in a lusty photo shoot.

Airs February 23, 2015.

I really need for VH-1 to clarify their info blurbs.   "Chrissy participates in a lusty photo shoot."  This shit right here!!

Chrissy is lusting after the photographer? Chrissy is lusting after some photos?? Cause aint nothing LUSTY about this Chrissy 2.0.  I just want to see the magic of photoshop get rid of her TittyBack.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

Am I the last man standing? It's ok, I have no life.

I have to give Amina a win because the dummy deserves it. She looked amazing at her showcase for just having a baby a few months ago. Her song wasn't half bad either. I wouldn't buy it, but I wouldn't run to the radio to change the dial.

Gotta give it up for Mena as well. Nice poster of her in her bra and panties hanging behind the couch where her young son is staying with her mother. Stay classy Erica. Bow Wow...Ho, Housewife? Carry on.

• Love 2

I'm here too Brooklynista. It's hard hanging in there with Tara and her self righteous hypocrite self and Amina who has zero arguing skills. I can't even deal with Chrissy really thinking she's doing something when even the photographer is telling her to "push 'em together" and "suck it in". I definitely am NOT here for that mush face little person built Jhonni begging Rich, who is currently in jail for 188k in back child support, to suck his dick! And wake me after Erica finishes pretending to parent her son. Ugh, I might really have reached my ratchet reality tv limit. Sike, I'll be next week for more torture.

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Love 2

I'm here too guys, slide on over, I have popcorn :-) Good to know I'm not the only one keeping this show on the air, though it seemed to drag last night.

Admittedly Amina looked gorgeous last night while singing her song, and I do think she is very talented. The group she was in with her sisters (Black Buddafly) had some hits back in the day, if you like Neo Soul, you would enjoy them. It's a shame that this is the platform she is choosing to restart her music career, because I think she would be able to make a decent living singing in small acoustic venues like the Poet's Cafe. With that said, I want to slap her hard enough to rattle some sense into her brain, shove a one way ticket to Germany in her hand and push her on a plane. I am frankly tired of feeling sorry for her. Your scum ball of a husband is a proven liar and cheater, told you he doesn't care that you take his newborn daughter to another country, and we're STILL at "well I don't know where this leaves us?" Really?! Grow some balls girl, if not for you than for little Cori. Sheeshes. And still NOPE at Tara. Do like Elsa and let it go. If anything you should be basking in the glow of karma that is happening. Screeching at a restaurant at your husband's mistress-turned-wife that he is already cheated on is not the business.

Rich Dollaz, Gunz and Cisco sitting at the restaurant…I've never seen men more proud to be sleaze balls. It honestly turned my stomach. Are there any men on this forum? Do men really toast each other for being unfaithful to their women? And I can't with Rich and his constant sloring around with his "artists." I refuse to believe he has a legitimate career, especially he is now sitting in a jail for unpaid child support. RE-FUSE.

I hate to admit it, but I actually like Chrissy. God bless her, and a woman her age posing ass up in an "urban model" magazine. I hope to have that kind of confidence at 50+.

I have a question, and maybe I just don't get it because I haven't been in the situation but…what is with these young women leaving their kids behind with family while they traipse around NYC (Mena and Strawberry)? Erica, if you don't want to raise your son in NY, why move there? And you seemingly have a nice apartment, if it's really yours (a giant nude portrait of yourself hanging on the wall, a home does not make LOL), why can't your son stay with you? Same thing with Cubic Zirconia Strawberry, whose whole purpose of coming to NY was to follow around Crisco, but now that plan has been shot to hell. What the hell are you still doing there then? Go back to LA and parent your kid! You can be a model there too, if that's what you choose. I know different strokes for different folks, but I can't imagine leaving behind my 3 year old for months at a time to chase some pipe dream of hosting parties and getting "turnt up" at clubs for a few hundred dollars. It's my belief that when you have children, that stuff gets put to the side. Maybe I'm wrong for that, but grow up ladies. A trip to the zoo and cooing "I love you" on camera doesn't make you a parent. Sorry.

• Love 4

Erica doesn't really live in NY.  She shows up to tape the show and then goes back home to Florida.  There's a subset of Erica/Cyn followers who were tracking their every move, between these last two seasons.  (Their creppy obsession drove away my need for nosy gossip)  Any who, after the show, Erica and Cyn were rarely in the same state.

Now admittedly, I'm a Mena fan, but unlike Diamond, she does take care of her son.  She doesn't go back to "visit" him, she just goes home.

• Love 1