Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

• Start Topic

So last we heard from Hoppy he was offered 1 year RO, anger management, no admission of guilt and then the charges would drop.  He was thinking about it.  So if he decides not to take it, when is the court date?

And circling around to the 3 mill Bethenny spent on lawyers.  If she spent that then he must have spent at least half a million.  Now he has drawn out this case it has to be costing some major coin.  Is his plan to go bankrupt and then claim Bethenny has to pay him more child support?

• Love 6

The very nature of a prenuptial agreement means that certain assumptions can be made.

Prenups happen because one spouse has assets that they want to protect in the event of divorce.

Fair assumption to make? Bethenny was protecting her assets.

Next fair assumption? When the divorce happened, Jason is the one who protested the prenup. 

Jason made an agreement and then wanted to change it after the fact. Hence all the litigation . Bethenny did not protest the prenup agreement because it favored her. There fore next fair assumption?

Jason feels he deserves more than what he initially agreed to. Jason is protesting what he is due to recieve.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So last we heard from Hoppy he was offered 1 year RO, anger management, no admission of guilt and then the charges would drop.  He was thinking about it.  So if he decides not to take it, when is the court date?

And circling around to the 3 mill Bethenny spent on lawyers.  If she spent that then he must have spent at least half a million.  Now he has drawn out this case it has to be costing some major coin.  Is his plan to go bankrupt and then claim Bethenny has to pay him more child support?

The last time The Douchebag appeared in court, he turned down the plea offer and got another 2 charges. The new plea deal details were not released. His attorney Alex Spiro said the Douche has not decided yet, but he has until before the trial date to accept. The new trial date is September 27th.

If Hoppy were to declare bankruptcy, Bethenny could take him back to court to get full custody of Brynn. If Jason can not provide a safe home (or even a home with a roof) that's on him not Bethenny.

I'm interested in the case of Bethenny suing his buddy the lawyer who conspired with his Grifter mom on the illegal trust.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

I remember reading that he had taken out another mortgage on his old place to help pay his legal fees. The new mortgage was something like $750K.

• Love 2

If I remember correctly from articles about the prenup there were two things that jump out to me: 

1) Jason, after much pressure, agreed to sign the prenup only five days before the wedding. He probably thought that with everything being filmed and the show prominently featuring the wedding, that he had the upper hand and could slide by without signing a prenup. Bethenny allegedly was about to call the wedding off and that is why he ultimately had to sign. 

2) David Kanbar was the main reason why Bethenny required Jason to sign the prenup. He had already got everything lined up and was in conversations with Beam for the sale of the cocktail line, David demanded that the cocktail line and everything and anything related to it, past, present and future would be protected under the prenup, He is a very smart business man and probably was able to see the true face of Jason way before anybody else, Bethenny included.  

This is the main reason why the apartment was the only thing that Jason was able to fight tooth and nail because that is the only acquisition made during the marriage. The fact that Bethenny used money from the sale is what eventually saved her because any money from that sale falls under the prenup agreement and is not part of the division of property. 

Basically had David Kanbar not required, as part of his partnership with Bethenny, that the cocktail line was protected, Jason would have made like a bandit.  

• Love 8

It's a good thing she had David Kanbar in her life.

I remember reading a story about Roseanne and Tom Arnold. Her lawyer suggested she get a prenup. She fired her lawyer. Four years later, she had to give Tom Arnold $50 million in the divorce.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's a good thing she had David Kanbar in her life.

I remember reading a story about Roseanne and Tom Arnold. Her lawyer suggested she get a prenup. She fired her lawyer. Four years later, she had to give Tom Arnold $50 million in the divorce.

Is this the same partner that had to sue Bethenny when she tried to cut him out of his % of the sales? LOL

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Is this the same partner that had to sue Bethenny when she tried to cut him out of his % of the sales? LOL

I don't think so. I thought that was her management company, Raw Talent Management, that sued her, not David Kanbar. Kanbar got 50% of the money from the sale.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bethenny-frankel-settles-100-million-lawsuit-337953

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It was her manager she tried to cut out of the loop:

"According to the complaint, Frankel signed with APA on August 7, 2008, and also agreed orally that day to retain Wald as her personal manager and pay Raw 10 percent of her earnings (she allegedly confirmed the relationship in an e-mail sent the next day).

Wald says Frankel specifically sought out his advice because she thought the Skinnygirl cocktail was underexploited and he could help her make some money from it. "She expressly represented that any agreement relating to the exploitation of the Skinnygirl Cocktail Brand would be commissionable under their management agreement," the complaint says. Wald says he then helped Frankel hook up with liquor industry veteran David Kanbar, who put together a business plan for a company that would buy the brand, use Frankel's celebrity to help market it and sell it in two years for a hefty profit.

But Raw Talent says Frankel fired Wald in November 2008, days before signing her deal to develop and market Skinnygirl."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bethenny-frankel-sued-by-manager-187292

• Love 6

I remember there was discussion on whether Brynn was in 1st or 2nd grade.  Bethenny had said that Brynn was a first grader.  So today she snapped that it was Brynn's first day of second grade. So that mystery solved.

• Love 3

September 27th is the new trial date, correct?  I wonder if the Little Worm will wriggle free again or if he will finally face the music this time. 

Has anyone learned what the specifics of the two new charges filed against him are about?  The charges were upped to felonies or something, right?  And more jail time potentially? 

I wonder if he is putting off a trial as long as possible so he can show the judge he finally got his shit together and knows how to behave so he maybe won't get slammed so hard when he is convicted. 

• Love 5

Last we heard, yes the 27th. 

There was more of a chance of jail time with the new charges but I would be genuinely surprised if Jason got any jail time if he is convicted. 

I do wonder if the lengthy amount of time where he's abided by the standards of normal behavior will help him avoid penalty.

The dynamic certainly will be interesting if he is convicted or if he takes a plea. In either scenario, he's no longer Betheny's innocent victim.

• Love 6

The dynamic certainly will be interesting if he is convicted or if he takes a plea. In either scenario, he's no longer Betheny's innocent victim

There is a really sick part of me that wants to go to trial.  If it goes to trial then the prosecution goes first.  So all the emails, all the documentation of stalking will all come out.  It's a criminal trial.  His side has seen the evidence.  And if all the sources are to be believed he could do anger management, 1 year restraining and no admission of guilt.  But if he doesn't take the plea most prosecutors will take it off the table or at the very least only offer something more punitive.

• Love 6

Skinnygirl sale took a place almost a year to the day after Bethenny and Jason married. March 21, 2011. Bethenny entered into her agreement with Kanbar the same month she met Jason in November of 2008.  Bethenny's contribution to the Kanbar partnership was she was to market the product through her reality TV connection.  Obviously the product had to first be produced and have some distribution then pitched.  So when it went into production-during Bethenny's Season 3 on RHONYC (while she was with Jason).  She had some product at the end of the second season at the November 2008 Creaky Joints benefit.  Bethenny was living up to her end of the partnership.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:54 AM, diadochokinesis said:

That's why I was speaking in general about what is usually involved in a prenup instead of stating specifically that these things were in their prenup. 

I would disagree though about the only things coming out were from Team B.  It is just my opinion but I think we have seen quite a bit from Jason because there have been a lot of "sources" leaking anti-B info which I would assume would come from Jason. 

In NY (and most states) one cannot have child custody and support agreements.   The parties don't technically own the children and it is up to the court to weigh the best interests of the child. They can have provision for payment of a child's college expenses but by then the children are no longer under the jurisdiction of the court.

I can't think of anything flattering that has come out about Jason.  Most of "his side" was taken directly from his attorney's opening statement during the child custody battle.   Let's face it the guy is a hermit and has no friends and apparently spent an abnormal amount of time e-mailing Bethenny..

1 hour ago, Dirty Mary said:

September 27th is the new trial date, correct?  I wonder if the Little Worm will wriggle free again or if he will finally face the music this time. 

Has anyone learned what the specifics of the two new charges filed against him are about?  The charges were upped to felonies or something, right?  And more jail time potentially? 

I wonder if he is putting off a trial as long as possible so he can show the judge he finally got his shit together and knows how to behave so he maybe won't get slammed so hard when he is convicted. 

Bethenny has pretty much said she would be happy with a zero contact resolve with Jason.  I really don't think she is interested in going through with any criminal charges if Jason agrees to never contact her again.  Seems pretty straightforward and smacks of common sense.  It seems simple enough if for the past eight months Jason has restrained himself from contacting her then he will have learned that it is Bethenny's right to have zero contact with him.  

• Love 6

There is a really sick part of me that wants to go to trial.  If it goes to trial then the prosecution goes first.  So all the emails, all the documentation of stalking will all come out.  It's a criminal trial.  His side has seen the evidence.  And if all the sources are to be believed he could do anger management, 1 year restraining and no admission of guilt.  But if he doesn't take the plea most prosecutors will take it off the table or at the very least only offer something more punitive.

It will be interesting for sure.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I really don't think she is interested in going through with any criminal charges if Jason agrees to never contact her again.  Seems pretty straightforward and smacks of common sense.  It seems simple enough if for the past eight months Jason has restrained himself from contacting her then he will have learned that it is Bethenny's right to have zero contact with him.  

I dunno, ZM -- I think she might also still want primary custody of Bryn, and him being found guilty makes for an easier path forward  (and I don't get the deal offered, at all. If he actually stalked her, that plea deal is bullshit, imo. You don't let a stalker go with what is pretty well a love tap on the hand, especially when you've added charges -- I know loading on charges is often done as an inducement to accept a deal, but if he stalked her, that deal is not commensurate with the crime, imo. eta:  It also feels like it lessens the seriousness of the charge for all victims of stalking, is what's bugging me.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

I dunno, ZM -- I think she might also still want primary custody of Bryn, and him being found guilty makes for an easier path forward  (and I don't get the deal offered, at all. If he actually stalked her, that plea deal is bullshit, imo. You don't let a stalker go with what is pretty well a love tap on the hand, especially when you've added charges -- I know loading on charges is often done as an inducement to accept a deal, but if he stalked her, that deal is not commensurate with the crime, imo. eta:  It also feels like it lessens the seriousness of the charge for all victims of stalking, is what's bugging me.)

Quite frankly in my world at least half the women divorcing want primary.  Wanting and getting are two different things.  None of this would even be in discussion if he had acted like a decent human being.  Now he is facing criminal charges.  If he had taken the last plea all of this would have been wiped from his record.  But it would mean anger management.  And he made it clear (in BEA) that he thinks therapy is for the weak.  I just can't believe that people that care about him haven't pointed all this out to him.  His lawyer has to know what his chances are at trial.  I thing if his chances were good that the prosecution would have just dropped it by now.

Doesn't surprise me that they would offer to take stalking off the table.  Happens all the time.  But if they have to prepare for trial that offer is probably gone.  However, for all we know he accepted the plea and as we speculate here he is attending his anger management class and being a good boy.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Doesn't surprise me that they would offer to take stalking off the table.  

Doesn't surprise me, either, but it still feels wrong, because it boils down to this (for me);  if he did it and takes the plea (which includes no admission of guilt) he got away with it.  If he didn't do it and takes the plea, he's being punished for no reason; and if he didn't do it and loses in court, he's paying big time for something he didn't do.  

The only two choices that feel right to me are he did it/goes to court/is convicted, or he didn't do it/ goes to court/ found innocent. Everything else feels corrupt (which is not unusual when it comes to the judicial system, but it still feels hinky). YMMV & all that good stuff ; )

Edited by film noire

I have to admit I have kind of lost interest in all this. It reminds me of when the X-Files took a break at the end of the season to make that movie and when Star Trek Next Generation went to a break at the end of the season just as the Borg were attacking. I was so glued to both and then completely lost interest by the time the next season rolled around.

I guess I am just fickle that way. Or maybe I just have a really short attention span LOL 

Hopefully the snark here will be enough to regenerate my interest. 

• Love 6

If he had taken the last plea all of this would have been wiped from his record

Assholes gotta do what assholes gotta do...

when Star Trek Next Generation went to a break at the end of the season just as the Borg were attacking

"Mr. Worf, fire!" plus "To be continued..." guaranteed I was back watching 3 months later :)

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5

They all died, Celia. :( It was as if all of the people cried out in their minds and then were silenced. I can't speak for anyone else but I felt a disturbance in the force, I tell you what.

More seriously:

if he did it and takes the plea, he got away with it.  If he didn't do it and takes the plea, he's being punished for no reason; and if he didn't do it and loses in court, he's paying big time for something he didn't do.  

The only two choices that feel right to me are he did it/goes to court/is convicted, or he didn't do it/ goes to court/ found innocent. Everything else feels corrupt

I'm going to give you the Judge Judy feelings on the topic, because I have seen her go off on plea deals.

If he didn't do it and takes the plea - then he's publically admitting guilt for the crime and agrees he's guilty and can no longer say he's innocent. 

Some people do plead out because it's easier to accept the plea (and usually the much lighter sentence). There's often valid reasons for this - it's usually poor litigants who can't afford to sit in jail and lose their job while the case is fought. In Jason's case, he was offered a pretty sweet plea deal. But if he had accepted the plea he would be making an admission of guilt and could never claim innocence. The important point about his accepting a plea deal despite believing himself innocent is that *he has to agree to admit guilt*.

Every time on Judge Judy that a litigant claims they were innocent but took a plea deal because of whatever reason, she usually shrieks at them "YOU PLED GUILTY".

If Jason really didn't commit any crime but took the plea deal for convenience factor, then he's still agreeing that he's guilty and can't claim innocence. That is part of what he would be choosing to agree to, and I would have no issue with calling him guilty if he takes a plea deal. He's not required to take a plea deal and it will be explained to him that taking a plea deal is an admission of guilt. He's a grown man, if he makes that choice, then he's agreeing publically that he's guilty.

Plea deals exist to save time and money, and to sometimes give people a second chance rather than throw them in jail with a harsher sentence when they are a first time offender who might have learned their lesson just by getting caught. I can see why someone like Jason would be offered one, but if he takes a plea deal, he's admitting guilt.

• Love 9

If he didn't do it and takes the plea - then he's publically admitting guilt for the crime and agrees he's guilty and can no longer say he's innocent. 

Absolutely agree.  It was the main reason I figured he did not take the previous pleas offered.  But the most recent says he does not have to admit guilt.  I mean this can't be cheap.  Lawyers cost for every appearance.  If it goes to trial it's not like he can sue the state for his attorneys fees.  The ramifications of a guilty verdict are significant.  Why risk it?  I dont' see the upside to continue fighting.  

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/08/jason-hoppy-puts-bethenny-frankels-plea-deal-on-ice/

• Love 7

Yeah, that's a pretty sweet plea deal, if that's what was offered. Essentially they'd be treating it like it never happened as long as he behaves himself for the next year. If it actually stipulated no admission of guilt, he's being a fool. Much the way if he pleads out, he's guilty, in this scenario, the crime legally won't have happened.

• Love 8

They all died, Celia. :( It was as if all of the people cried out in their minds and then were silenced. I can't speak for anyone else but I felt a disturbance in the force, I tell you what.

Looooooooooooool!

• Love 3

I can see why someone like Jason would be offered one, but if he takes a plea deal, he's admitting guilt.

Most plea deals involve an admission of guilt, but this one doesn't. And that seems very odd to me, given they've also upped the charges against him, while lessening the consequences in the plea deal.  Basically: "You are now even more guilty, but the plea makes you not guilty at all." 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, film noire said:

Most plea deals involve an admission of guilt, but this one doesn't. And that seems very odd to me, given they've also upped the charges against him, while lessening the consequences in the plea deal.  Basically: "You are now even more guilty, but the plea makes you not guilty at all." 

No matter what the Plea Deal says, if he accepts it, the public will say he is guilty, as will Bethenny IMO. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No matter what the Plea Deal says, if he accepts it, the public will say he is guilty, as will Bethenny IMO. 

You're right,  lots of people will just assume any plea deal must include an admission of guilt -- maybe that's the sticking point for him? (If so, do the talk shows instead of going to court.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

It's a very small world and I wasn't sure where to post this..

http://radaronline.com/videos/luann-de-lesseps-divorce-husband-tom-dagostino-engaged-anna-rothschild/

Anna Rothschild used to date Tommy Gilbert Jr (hedge fund baby). Tommy is supposed to go to trial soon for killing his father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900682/Tommy-Gilbert-s-ex-girlfriend-Anna-Rothschild-says-warned-kill-her.html

Guess who represents Tommy? None other than criminal defense attorney Alex Spiro who is representing Jason Hoppy in the stalking case

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Damn, how small is the UES?

Apparently very small. It seems like it is Tom and Harry's world, and everyone else is just living in it. Gross to say the least. Good work for them if they can get it, but the women just look desperate. 

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:23 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

Last we heard, yes the 27th. 

There was more of a chance of jail time with the new charges but I would be genuinely surprised if Jason got any jail time if he is convicted. 

I do wonder if the lengthy amount of time where he's abided by the standards of normal behavior will help him avoid penalty.

The dynamic certainly will be interesting if he is convicted or if he takes a plea. In either scenario, he's no longer Betheny's innocent victim.

I'm not so sure of this if he takes a plea.  Here's my prediction of Jason's victimhood should he take the plea deal:

Unlike Bethenny, Jason actually cares about Brynn and how this whole ordeal impacts her.  Like the superior parent he is, Jason will take the bullet in a martyr-like sacrifice, to appease mad-dog Bethenny, who will never be satisfied until Jason is ruined.  And one day, when Brynn marries in the wedding of the year at the Ritz, Jason will stand alone, outside in the cold.  Watching the beloved daughter he's sacrificed everything for, one lone tear trails down his dirt-smudged face, yet he smiles.  For as bitter sweet as it is, Jason knows his suffering has brought about this moment.  He turns, shivering in the thread-bare rags he wears.  Limping off into the darkening night, his footprints are quickly swallowed up by the falling snow.

• Love 12

Basically: "You are now even more guilty, but the plea makes you not guilty at all." 

Kind of but its usually done with defendants who have no prior record. It happens a lot with first time DUIs.  To use an example from a different reality show - Matt Roloff of Little People Big World got a DUI in 2003 but attended an "aversion" program as part of his plea so his record was cleaned and legally it never happened. 

You're right,  lots of people will just assume any plea deal must include an admission of guilt -- maybe that's the sticking point for him? (If so, do the talk shows instead of going to court.)

If the plea deal as described is accurate, then I am genuinely surprised he's not taking it because it does essentially let it disappear with no penalty at all. Which is why I wonder if it's an accurate article. Why do I think it might not be describing the plea deal accurately? Because if the plea deal was for the case to be completely dismissed if he behaves himself for a year and he doesn't have to admit guilt.... why not just drop the charges?

Since they added charges and it's currently going to trial, they must think they have a case. 

• Love 7

Unlike Bethenny, Jason actually cares about Brynn and how this whole ordeal impacts her.  Like the superior parent he is, Jason will take the bullet in a martyr-like sacrifice, to appease mad-dog Bethenny, who will never be satisfied until Jason is ruined.  And one day, when Brynn marries in the wedding of the year at the Ritz, Jason will stand alone, outside in the cold.  Watching the beloved daughter he's sacrificed everything for, one lone tear trails down his dirt-smudged face, yet he smiles.  For as bitter sweet as it is, Jason knows his suffering has brought about this moment.  He turns, shivering in the thread-bare rags he wears.  Limping off into the darkening night, his footprints are quickly swallowed up by the falling snow.

tumblr_inline_ns64fieqWT1ty6ryf_500.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-19690-1410544

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

KMX8j_s-200x150.gif

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not so sure of this if he takes a plea.  Here's my prediction of Jason's victimhood should he take the plea deal:

So he's just playing the long game in his battle of "fuck you one-upmanship" with Bethenny.

I wonder if it ever dawns on him that all of this could have been avoided if he just communicated through their intermediary. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

So he's a combination of Joan Crawford in "Mildred Pierce" and Ginger Rogers in "Kitty Foyle"? ("Tonight on TCM, the RHoNY Essentials, starting with Jason's fifth pick in his six pick line-up, "Kramer vs Kramer" :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

So he's a combination of Joan Crawford in "Mildred Pierce" and Ginger Rogers in "Kitty Foyle"? ("Tonight on TCM, the RHoNY Essentials, starting with Jason's fifth pick in his six pick line-up, "Kramer vs Kramer"...) 

I'd say he's more Stella Dallas than anything else.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5

I don't think Jason believes he's the vulgar, socially unacceptable one ; )

You're right, Stella was a self-sacrificing parent who did the best for her child.

Jason is just a greedy asshole ; )

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Stella accepted that her (so-called) vulgarity worked against her daughter socially -- and I'm pretty sure Jason doesn't see himself as the foul mouthed one :)  I think he'd see himself as Hoffman in Kramer -- the noble dad (and Bethenny would probably not mind being cast as Streep, even if she didn't agree with the storyline side of it :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

Actually, Stella's "vulgarity" had nothing to do with her choice of language, it had to do with her being on the lower end of life's social class.

Foul moth versus being arrested for stalking and harassment? Yeah, I can see which one is worse...

I think he'd see himself as Hoffman in Kramer -- the noble dad

Sometimes, denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Actually, Stella's "vulgarity" had nothing to do with her choice of language, it had to do with her being on the lower end of life's social class. Foul moth versus being arrested for stalking and harassment? Yeah, I can see which one is worse...

Yep, I know the movie well -- but this is ranging far from the humorous spirit of RedheadZombie's original post, so YMMV, etc.

eta:

I wouldn't be surprised if Zombie had been going for a Stella Dallas parody. 

Yes, she may well have :)

Edited by film noire
3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Kind of but its usually done with defendants who have no prior record.

Still feels weird to me to levy charges that are of a more serious nature,  while also giving a considerably less onerous plea deal. Feels like nobody is being fairly served in that scenario. I understand that's just how the legal system works at times, but it still feels hinky to me.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

Still feels weird to me to levy charges that are of a more serious nature,  while also giving a considerably less onerous plea deal. Feels like nobody is being fairly served in that scenario. I understand that's just how the legal system works at times, but it still feels hinky to me.

This is the prosecution begging him to take a plea.  All that the state wants is this man to get help with his issues and his victim protected.  They do not want to drag everyone's dirty laundry through court.  So they keep making court worse and the plea deal better.  It is a case that is on the low end of domestic violence and they want it fixed before someone gets hurt.  They don't want to ignore it since you can read the stories every day of situations like this going horribly wrong.  But they don't see the best solution as jail.  But some defendants just don't see it that way.  It's usually the kind of person that says,no one tells me how I can do this or do that.  

• Love 6

Still feels weird to me to levy charges that are of a more serious nature,  while also giving a considerably less onerous plea deal.

Well, the only thing known for certain is that more charges were levied that were more serious. As is often cited, Jason himself has not offered to the public what the terms of the plea deal was, therefore no one has any idea at all what was actually offered. Was this really offered to him? The earlier described plea deal - admission of guilt, anger management and restraining order required - sounds a lot more plausible considering the nature of the crime. If he was genuinely offered what amounts to not even a hand slap - and this is not even a hand slap, I mean he won't be considered guilty, no record, no jail time... he's a fool not to accept it.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Well, the only thing known for certain is that more charges were levied that were more serious. As is often cited, Jason himself has not offered to the public what the terms of the plea deal was, therefore no one has any idea at all what was actually offered. Was this really offered to him? The earlier described plea deal - admission of guilt, anger management and restraining order required - sounds a lot more plausible considering the nature of the crime. If he was genuinely offered what amounts to not even a hand slap - and this is not even a hand slap, I mean he won't be considered guilty, no record, no jail time... he's a fool not to accept it.

Unless he really is innocent of all the charges, then he would be a fool to accept it. We should find out soon......

• Love 1