Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yup, the show is preempted in many markets due to the Olympics, so it would be a good time for Kelly to take vacation.  Folks tend to forget that the show is syndicated to ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX stations across the country.  It's a WABC production, with the majority of affiliates being ABC, but not all. 

Sacramento may be the largest TV market where the show airs on non-ABC.  NBC affiliate KCRA has had "Live" since the Regis and Kathie Lee days.

• Useful 2
11 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Sacramento may be the largest TV market where the show airs on non-ABC.  NBC affiliate KCRA has had "Live" since the Regis and Kathie Lee days.

I lived in the Fresno market area for 18 years & it's on ABC there & moved to the Sacramento market just up the road & this really messed me up at first. I had stopped watching it but the fact that it wasn't there just confused me.

• Like 1

So sick of the "salad/sex talk" with Kelllmeeee.  This story, that she and Gelman love to resurrect, is just tmi and frankly nobody's business but theirs.  Based on what Kelllmeee looks like, she and MARK CONSUELOS!!!! must be having sex 24/7.   I was glad MARK CONSUELOS!!! chose to move on to another riveting news clipping, lol.

I saw her pics from the Disney Legends gala and honestly, she is emaciated!  It looks like she used a filter, lots of comments saying she had some work done on her face, and also remarking on her thinness.  

The dress she chose did her no favors and it really was an odd pick for the celebration; that is, of course, unless the invitation said to wear a matronly, polka dot baggy dress.

She's an odd one for sure, imo, oc.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The shouting, the desk banging with that paw of hers, the leg shaking....let's hope the new season finds Kellllmeeee better equipped to handle the show.  And don't get me started on the story she tried to tell....blue eyes, brown eyes..and MARK CONSUELOS!!!! angry that his baby girl was born with blue eyes?!?!  What on earth is that about??

Maybe he's not as nice as I think he is, lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/15/2024 at 5:26 PM, finnzup said:

The shouting, the desk banging with that paw of hers, the leg shaking....let's hope the new season finds Kellllmeeee better equipped to handle the show.  And don't get me started on the story she tried to tell....blue eyes, brown eyes..and MARK CONSUELOS!!!! angry that his baby girl was born with blue eyes?!?!  What on earth is that about??

Maybe he's not as nice as I think he is, lol.

Agree completely, finzzup!!  I am honestly so tired of these two.  Maybe it's time to stop watching.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I was hoping Kelly would come back from her 5-6 week? summer vacation with new hairdo, wardrobe, ability to speak, lack of leg shaking, something refreshing for the audience but alas, no such luck lol!  And Lola seems to be the star of their summer vaca. Think they're promoting her music career.  There are mixed reviews on that. I'm already bored.

• Like 5

Agree 100% NYCRunner, there's nothing new except the Stump Mark shirt.  

And the leg shaking was in full throttle mode yesterday in her green dress.

Agree with you about Lola and their pushing the singing career.

I've seen several of Lola's IG posts with her singing, and the singing is fine, but her delivery is cringeworthy.  Don't understand who is telling her to continue delivering her music in this way on social media.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I do not get their connection with their 3rd child's college...always going there together or not, and entertaining his fellow wrestlers. 

But even in off season.

Any one?

They do the same with Lola.

But just Michael doesn't have the time off working to go on vacation.

Edited by maggiemae

I believe they bought or at least rent a house in Ann Arbor where the youngest goes to Univ of Michigan. It's so weird!! Give the kid some space.  I would be mortified if my parents did that when I went away to college. Maybe they think because they're "celebs" they can get away with it? Cringe.

• Like 3

omg, I really can't stand her.

So Kelllmeeee has the nerve to interrupt the plastic surgeon while he's showing a patient's tummy tuck surgery and she asks about her 'shar pei' skin she has on her stomach after having 3 caesarians.  As she stands there in her skin tight pencil skirt with only her protruding belly button sticking out. 

How thirsty is she?  How much does she crave kudos for maintaining her skeletal body?

How many IG posts have we seen with her in a teeny-tiny bikini.  I've never seen all that wrinkly, hanging skin she talked about with the Dr.  Have any of you? lol

omg, there's just something so unlikeable about her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Kelly was great back in the day when she was poor. Unfortunately, all of that has withered away. They only do the show live Monday thru Wednesday. It’s crazy. She (and, Mark) are making millions and millions of dollars and they can’t even do the show live on Thursday.

Of course, they do have time to fly to Ann Arbor every weekend for the 3-4 days. I know most parents visit their kids at college maybe once or twice at college for the semester but not every frickin weekend. It’s great that they are close but it’s like they want to experience college with him. Lola is living abroad trying to be a singer but I don’t think she actually has a job (that I know of) because she’s spent all summer with them which they love from the pictures I’ve seen. It’s rich people problems and I’m sure a lot of people would love to do it too but it just galls me (jealous anyone) that they can’t even do 4 live shows. Heck! Even Hoda and Jenna do that. I will say I think Mark has been a huge improvement over Ryan though so that’s a plus (a small plus).

All that said, I don’t know if the 3 day live schedule + two taped shows is a budget thing for LIVE and/or Disney or just a contractual thing set up by Kelly & Mark. Either way, I usually delete the Thursday and Friday shows from jump.

Rant over. 

• Like 4

ByaNose-so agree with everything you've said.  I just cannot stand them pretending to be there on Thursday & Friday!  It says prerecorded on the screen. We're not dumb. What a life these two have afforded themselves.  Making millions working a few hours a week. 

• Like 3

Just getting around to looking at the crap-chat of Monday morning.

What on earth did Kellllmeee do to her hair?  Is she letting her gray come through on the side?  Did she go so blonde on the side that it looks white?  I truly thought the right side of her head was shaved bald.

Total different hair and make-up today, the eyebrows, the blush and the same Joker lips.

And btw, what on earth was she wearing?  Looked like she made a baggy dress from some thrift-shop draperies from the 50's.

And again, Gelman, shut up!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, finnzup said:

Just getting around to looking at the crap-chat of Monday morning.

What on earth did Kellllmeee do to her hair?  Is she letting her gray come through on the side?  Did she go so blonde on the side that it looks white?  I truly thought the right side of her head was shaved bald.

Total different hair and make-up today, the eyebrows, the blush and the same Joker lips.

And btw, what on earth was she wearing?  Looked like she made a baggy dress from some thrift-shop draperies from the 50's.

And again, Gelman, shut up!

LOL, finnzup!  I am watching about two minutes in & came here to see if anyone commented on Kelly's hair!!  WTF???  With all her $, she could have the most gorgeous hair color.  Do not get it.  And the style is soooo boring.  Even if she doesn't cut it, put it in a pony tail, bun, just something once in awhile.  And the dress comment, I am dying 🤣

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1