Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Cannot take the exaggerated pronunciation from Kelly of every single word!!!  I turned it off after the first five minutes.  It is absolutely brutal.  She is soo unlikable.  My best friend Andy Cohen blah blah blah.  Such snobs.

• Like 4
(edited)

There is new Kelly / Andy Cohen drama ! Apparently Kelly defended Andy against allegations of sending suggestive pictures of himself and doing drugs  with cast members of Real Housewives on her podcast recently.    But there is a little problem , Kelly had Andy on the podcast last May and talked about getting a suggestive pictuer of him  on her work  IPad when she was having a meeting with Gelman who was looking over her shoulder .   And Andy talked about his drug fueled behavior that was sexual . 
I can’t  imagine my gay or straight  male friend sending me pictures like that or talking about drug fueled sexual behavior with me in private , let aloe on a public podcast!
As much as Kelly annoys me I never thought she was this weird or dumb enough to be public about stuff like that ! 

Why  would she even bring up those topics on her podcast ?  I wonder now NBC/Bravo and ABC will feel about this .  Ans since Andy is in a legaL case denying the same behavior , will Kelly end up involved in testifying to show a pattern of behavior?.

https://pagesix.com/2024/04/03/entertainment/did-andy-cohens-dk-pic-high-jinx-drug-fueled-masturbation-confession-slip-kelly-ripas-mind/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pagesix&utm_content=pagesix_feed

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Like 2

Here is the article! Why would Kelly talk about that on a podcast ?  And on a work iPad ? What else is she into .

Did Andy Cohen’s racy photo high jinks, drug-fueled self-pleasure confession slip Kelly Ripa’s mind?

Bravo and its reality ringmaster Andy Cohen have recently been ensnared in various battles, legal and otherwise, with “Real Housewives” stars over allegedly bad behavior — all of which the host has adamantly denied.

Most recently, former “Real Housewives of New York” star Leah McSweeney filed suit claiming that Cohen did coke with some Bravo stars, that the culture at the networks is so crude that one senior producer (not Cohen) “routinely sends unsolicited pictures of [their] genitalia to lower-level … production employees” and other grim allegations.

Last week one of his besties, Kelly Ripa, rushed to his defense on her podcast “Let’s Talk Off Camera,” declaring herself “so angry” and “so offended” by the allegations.

Really, Kelly? There was not a single thing, for example, in an episode of your very own podcast from less than a year ago that might have tipped you off at least to the possibilitythat Cohen has it in him to be anything less than a choir boy

Back in May, the daytime legend had Cohen on as a guest and told a story about how she had once found herself in an awkward workplace situation because she received an unexpected d–k pic… that he had sent her

So, my work iPad is open and I’m sitting here reading through my notes and [‘Live with Kelly and Mark’ executive producer Michael Gelman] is over my shoulder trying to show me something,” Ripa said. “And suddenly a completely erect penis pops up… It’s, like, a text from Andy Cohen [showing off a potential romantic partner’s privates],” she added.

Not to leave all the dish to Ripa, Cohen cheerfully chimed in himself, joking that when he gets frustrated by the lack of freedom that comes with parenthood, he reminds himself what he’d be doing if he was magically child-free again: hanging around his apartment, he said, “masturbating and getting high.”

If not the random boner SPAM and drug-fueled masturbation marathons, it’s hard to imagine what would make Kelly Ripa think someone’s a potential candidate for some slightly unsavory antics behind closed doors! 

Apparently this lady’s seen some things.

Either way, Ripa’s publicist told us: “Kelly never referenced Leah McSweeney [on the recent podcast] and doesn’t even know who she is, but Kelly stands 100% by her defense of Andy and his character.”

Cohen’s lawyers have called the cocaine claims a “shakedown,” demanded an apology and added, “Mr. Cohen never used cocaine with any cast member on any ‘Real Housewives’ show or with any other Bravo employee.”

A rep for Cohen didn’t comment for this story

• Like 2
(edited)

Yes, I saw that article as well and I was kind of surprised, but not really.  I think Kelllmeeee will do and say whatever she thinks will make her one of the cool kids.

If it were any other workplace, having a 'di__ pic' sent to your work ipad and with your boss looking over your shoulder would most likely be grounds for a visit to HR and whatever else that entails.  And then she goes and blabs about it on a nationally syndicated podcast??  I'm sure her good pal Andy Cohen is just thrilled with that, lol.  And it's beyond my comprehension that a grown man, Andy, is sending pictures of potential sex partners' genitalia for Kelllmeeee to approve or disapprove???  These are grown adults???  

The other article that hit the news was the fact that Live!!'s editors/producers totally missed their re-run with Mary J. Blige and all the Diddy yacht talk.  Of course our girl Kelllmeeee just swooned over being invited to Diddy's yacht, lol.

I can't believe the level this show has sunk to with our girl Kel at the helm.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 3

You are right @finnzup, I can’t imagine any workplace tolerating getting pictures like that on a work device , and no matter how bizarre the Housewives are or how much Andy thinks his talk show is a big party , they are workplaces .

Why do they get away with this behavior and or laughing about it when they sore for Disney and NBC ? Other people have been let go for just having accusations of inappropriate behavior .

Hey both must feel untouchable.

It sounds like Andy thought Kelly talking about him sending pictures was just fine. And Andy did apologize for sending similar pictures to one of the women accusing him of inappropriate behavior .

• Like 2

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/live-aired-rerun-kelly-ripa-diddys-yacht

Live! Aired A Rerun Of Kelly Ripa Saying She Wanted To Get On Diddy’s Yacht, And That Obviously Didn’t Go Over Well.

Sean Combs – who’s widely known for his rapper P. Diddy – is embroiled in a legal situation that involves the FBI. The veteran entertainer is being investigated in connection with a sex trafficking ring. As a result, his two United States-based homes were raided by federal agents, while the artist himself has opted to remain out of the limelight at this time. Amid the situation, Live with Kelly and Mark just so happened to air a rerun of the daytime talk show, which featured a moment in which Kelly Ripa says she wants to ride on Diddy’s yacht. Needless to say, that didn’t go over that well.

When And How Did Diddy Come Up During The Episode Of Live?

Married co-hosts Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos are on vacation this week and, as a result, reruns of their eponymous show are being aired amid their absences. According to Page Six, among the syndicated installments was a 2023 broadcast, which featured an interview with acclaimed recording artist Mary J. Blige. The trade captured a clip of the chat, during which a stunning photo of Blige in a bathing suit was shown. The following exchange then took place:

Mary J. Blige: I was in Capri, and I was actually visiting my big brother Puff’s boat.

Kelly Ripa: Next time you go on Puff’s boat, we’d like to!

It should be stressed that the comment from the co-host came well ahead of the various legal issues that have befallen the Grammy winner. However, considering what’s happening now, the optics still don’t look good, and the show itself seems to know this. Page Six reportedly reached out to the WABC-TV-produced chat show to bring up the clip. And, sometime after, it had the interview snippet removed from its official YouTube channel. As of this writing, neither the series nor the company that oversees it have issued a statement on the matter. 

What’s Going On With P. Diddy’s Legal Situation At This Point?

The musical artist and business mogul – who changed his name to Sean Love Combs in 2021 – had his homes in Los Angeles and Miami. (The latter raid actually created some inconveniences for director Ridley Scott, who lives next door.) Diddy’s adult sons were present when agents arrived at the LA abode and, per reports, the two, Justin (30) and King (25) – had lasers pointed at them as they exited the premises. Photographs also showed law officials leaving the home with boxes and bags of items after attempting to get a hold of the rapper’s personal devices. Diddy himself was not present for either of the raids, having reportedly made his way to Antigua on his private jet before they happened. 

At present, the Sean John founder is facing several lawsuits, one of which may involve Jennifer Lopez. The singer, who dated Diddy from 1999 to 2001, was arrested alongside him in connection to a nightclub shooting that occurred in 2001. While Lopez was not charged with any crimes at the time, her former beau went on trial for seven weeks and was not handed any charges. But, now, Lopez may be drawn into recent drama, as a suit filed by Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones makes note of the “This Is Me... Now” singer’s supposed role in the gun incident. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

OMG, I want their jobs!  I think with their 2-week spring break, all-summer-long break & 6-week Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year break  + 3 day per week/1 hour per day jobs I would be quite happy lol.  Never mind the million $$$ salaries.  But Kelly still finds reasons to complain.  Spend a week in my shoes, Kelly😩

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 4/13/2024 at 4:27 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Friday's show was a cut & paste of guests from previous shows!!  How do they get away with advertising as a "NEW" show?  Just asking!!!

They did this all week.....it was a whole week of cut and pastes and new crap chats.  They had to record crap chats so long ago because MARK CONSUELOS!!!! still had his finger splint on his hand.  So they had 2 weeks off for Easter Break.  

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

They're back, lol!  Mark was congratulating the winner of the Masters & Kelly can't chime in & be happy for the guy or say congrats like Mark does.  He also mentioned the wife was pregnant & Kelly has this attitude like "I don't care about or want to congratulate/ discuss these people because they are beneath me".  I've seen it before with her but can't remember the exact circumstance.  She is just a snob & Mark seems pretty down to earth for the most part.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

Kelly can't chime in & be happy for the guy or say congrats

Agreed.  She seems like such a phony to me, especially now that MARK CONSUELOS!!! sits next to her and we have his genial, sincere personality to compare her to.

I've noticed she's taken to sitting there and slapping the desk with her paws quite frequently; then she sits and claps like a circus seal whenever MARK CONSUELOS!!! makes a comment; just so ridiculous on her part and so juvenile.  That's about the only thing she can offer to any conversation--if she's not stammering her way through a story, she's pulling at her sleeves or making gestures to make up for the lack of any thoughtful speaking.

Case in point, what in the fresh hell was she doing with her wrists and hands today when listening to the caller's Stump Mark facts.....there really are no words.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 4/16/2024 at 12:56 PM, finnzup said:

Agreed.  She seems like such a phony to me, especially now that MARK CONSUELOS!!! sits next to her and we have his genial, sincere personality to compare her to.

I've noticed she's taken to sitting there and slapping the desk with her paws quite frequently; then she sits and claps like a circus seal whenever MARK CONSUELOS!!! makes a comment; just so ridiculous on her part and so juvenile.  That's about the only thing she can offer to any conversation--if she's not stammering her way through a story, she's pulling at her sleeves or making gestures to make up for the lack of any thoughtful speaking.

Case in point, what in the fresh hell was she doing with her wrists and hands today when listening to the caller's Stump Mark facts.....there really are no words.

I was in NYC today & walked by their gorgeous townhouse.  OMG, what I would give to work so little & live there😩

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Wow , Kelly was super hyper and bitchy ! Her little story about Mark and his brother who is a doctor not turning off their phones was over the top and like she was pissed off .

She sat here shaking her leg and pulling at her sleeve while Mark talked , it was like she had venti quadruple shot coffee and then went nuts over Mark butt dialing her and Mark and his brother forgetting to turn off they phones after a phone call . 

it could have been funny but she was so nasty and over the top it’s uncomfortable.

Then we  found  out what have been  iirritating Kelly more than usual ,  When they were announcing the upcoming guests and the audience applauded for Zendaya , Kelly let Mark know the standing ovation they got when walking out was not for I’m , but for Zendaya .

Sure Kelly , a mostly middle aged audience is losing it over Zendaya ! I really think as much as she likes having Mark as a cohost she can see  what most viewers see . Mark is more liked and probably more popular than she is . He has revitalized the show and has to take control of the show because she still sucks  at telling a story , moving the show along and interviewing guests. Unlike Kelly ,  Mark is a natural and on some level I think it bugs her so she takes her little jokes too far to make him look dumb .

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Like 4
20 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

Mark is a natural and on some level I think it bugs her so she takes her little jokes too far to make him look dumb

Totally agree and how she went after him yesterday with the ridiculous luggage story.

I felt bad for MARK CONSUELOS!!! because I think she tried to embarrass him.  If we know anything about her husband, we know he is an 'old school' gentleman and treats her as his lady.  I think he made that obvious in defending himself yesterday but yet she insisted it was otherwise.  Here's the thing....she is so self-centered and so narcissistic, it angered her so much that she wasn't able to display her muscular strength for the entire airport to see and she threw a hissy fit.  How dare MARK CONSUELOS!!! deny her the photo op of throwing her luggage up on the scale and finally up into the overhead.  Oh, she was fuming, lol.

I felt bad for Mark because she tried to belittle him in front of national tv.

Enter John Leguizamo and he and Mark hitting it off and talking Knick's basketball....Kellmeeee's head was swiveling from left to right, totally left out of the conversation.  She was actually left speechless when John and MARK CONSUELOS!!! apologized for the sports talk. 

I think I heard Reege say, "Good job Mark!" 

A last note, what happened to her astronomical wardrobe allowance?  She seems to be wearing the same 5 outfits on rotation.  Not a fan of her styling and everything swallows her, she's so thin, even her pencil skirts aren't flattering anymore.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, finnzup said:

Totally agree and how she went after him yesterday with the ridiculous luggage story.

I felt bad for MARK CONSUELOS!!! because I think she tried to embarrass him.  If we know anything about her husband, we know he is an 'old school' gentleman and treats her as his lady.  I think he made that obvious in defending himself yesterday but yet she insisted it was otherwise.  Here's the thing....she is so self-centered and so narcissistic, it angered her so much that she wasn't able to display her muscular strength for the entire airport to see and she threw a hissy fit.  How dare MARK CONSUELOS!!! deny her the photo op of throwing her luggage up on the scale and finally up into the overhead.  Oh, she was fuming, lol.

I felt bad for Mark because she tried to belittle him in front of national tv.

Enter John Leguizamo and he and Mark hitting it off and talking Knick's basketball....Kellmeeee's head was swiveling from left to right, totally left out of the conversation.  She was actually left speechless when John and MARK CONSUELOS!!! apologized for the sports talk. 

I think I heard Reege say, "Good job Mark!" 

A last note, what happened to her astronomical wardrobe allowance?  She seems to be wearing the same 5 outfits on rotation.  Not a fan of her styling and everything swallows her, she's so thin, even her pencil skirts aren't flattering anymore.

OMG, the luggage story made her SO angry, it was really uncomfortable to watch! I didn't see the John Leguizamo & Mark exchange but I will go back & watch.  Absolutely, Reege would be very proud of Mark.  Her wardrobe stylist needs to go!  I cannot stand the way they dress her.  Why does she do all that working out & then let them dress her in baggy long-sleeved dresses that hang off of her or the pencil skirt & blouse look.  These outfits just age her so much.  And if she would also cut her hair, she would look 10 years younger.  I came across a photo of her walking with Mark some years ago & she had this adorable short bob wearing a white t-shirt, jeans & heels.  Even the wedding photo of them in Africa, again she is again swimming in an old lady dress.  WHY?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NYCRunner said:

OMG, the luggage story made her SO angry, it was really uncomfortable to watch! I didn't see the John Leguizamo & Mark exchange but I will go back & watch.  Absolutely, Reege would be very proud of Mark.  Her wardrobe stylist needs to go!  I cannot stand the way they dress her.  Why does she do all that working out & then let them dress her in baggy long-sleeved dresses that hang off of her or the pencil skirt & blouse look.  These outfits just age her so much.  And if she would also cut her hair, she would look 10 years younger.  I came across a photo of her walking with Mark some years ago & she had this adorable short bob wearing a white t-shirt, jeans & heels.  Even the wedding photo of them in Africa, again she is again swimming in an old lady dress.  WHY?

Ok. I’m going to have to defend Kelly on the wardrobe issue. I’m extremely small. I am older and by no means can even exercise as much as she can, but I weigh 73 lbs. You have no idea of how difficult it is to find form fitting clothes when you are that thin and have outgrown wearing Frozen, Garanimals and Bambi outfits. It’s hard. Even with tailoring. I once read she wears an outfit and then it goes back for resale. I’m not sure if that still stands true, but that would preclude her being able to have it custom fitted. Do I like all of her outfit choices…no. However she has a stylist and has to chose between what’s given to her. I understand she wants to dress professionally, but let’s be real. I’d be happier (I’m sure she would be too) if she could just wear jeans that fit and a nice top like most of us mere mortals. 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 8:30 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I once read she wears an outfit and then it goes back for resale. I’m not sure if that still stands true, but that would preclude her being able to have it custom fitted. 

I also seem to recall reading that there were pieces of clothing that she got to keep and therefore could have them tailored.  It seems everything she wears, whether her own personal collection provided by Live! or the borrowed pieces, are so ill-fitting.  Case in point, the ridiculous green trousers she wears ad nauseum.  When she walked out today in them with the bow-tie top from the 80's, I couldn't believe how awful she looked.  I'm guessing the pants are a size 00 and yet they hung on her; they were so loose you could fit another person in them!

I really think that Kellllmeeee is so very proud of her emaciated figure and the baggier the clothes, the fitter she feels, imo.

Today's guest co-host, John Patterson (??) was so glib and adept at talking and telling stories, she once again, paled in comparison.  She told a story about something and it was so very painful to listen to; I can't even remember now what it was about but it was painful not only listening to her but watching her as she pauses, and thinks, and the facial expressions and you're just waiting for her to finish a sentence.  I also noticed the rigid body language on Kellllmeee today.  I hate when she sits with her arms folded so tightly in front of her.  She was really rigid today.  She just seems so unnatural for a 'talk' show host, everything about her screams, "I can't do this, help!!" lol

Anxious to hear about MARK CONSUELOS!!!!! and his Campobasso team tomorrow when he returns.  Hope she keeps her mouth shut and lets him talk, lol.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, finnzup said:

She told a story about something and it was so very painful to listen to; I can't even remember now what it was about but it was painful not only listening to her but watching her as she pauses, and thinks, and the facial expressions and you're just waiting for her to finish a sentence.

She is not naturally funny and she is not a natural story teller. Her best skill in being a host was in responding to a story or joke. Since Regis left she has forced herself into the role as host which means she is the storyteller and joke teller.

She pauses because she has to think about things to add to the stories or jokes to make them funny. In other words, she has to manufacture funny things to add to make them funny.

She will always continue to fail because she forces a skill in which she doesn't posses and never will.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Mark was so great returning from Italy today & telling the story.  He was really at his best.  But Kelly's leg shaking & sleeve pulling was so distracting😩

• Like 4
8 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

But Kelly's leg shaking & sleeve pulling was so distracting😩

Yes!!  Immediately with the clenched arms across her chest and the leg that shakes--what is that??  Anyone with that level of nervousness does not belong hosting a talk show.  

• Like 5
(edited)

So Kellllmeeee has been sitting at the host desk for how many years....and all of a sudden she gets a chill and a minion runs backstage and fetches her designer blazer?!?!  Sorry Kelllmeeee......not buying it, lol.

My guess is their switchboard (dating myself much, rofl) lit up like a Christmas tree to ask what happened to her arms.  Did she have a torn bicep??  Am I the only one that thought there were dents all over her left arm?  Was it improper body make-up?  Anyway, I think she may have felt uncomfortable in her "anniversary" dress and decided that less is more.

And don't get me wrong, I love a sculpted arm; but seriously, what is happening to her emaciated body?

And this is the 2nd time in almost as many days that Mrs. Consuelos has not prepped nor prepared in reading her news clippings.  The other day she "ahhh'd, and ummmm'd" so many times MARK CONSUELOS!!! kindly pointed to the information she was looking for.  Then again today, frantically looking over the article, looking for the information, Mark or a stagehand yells it out and she immediately throws a segment producer under the bus!  It's called show prep Kelllmeeee!  Try it, lol.

So I guess it's Art Moore we have to thank for keeping her on the books all these years?  Love Art, don't know what he does, but Reege seemed to love him and he is a fixture at Live!  With that said, Kellllmeeee began her little speech' in fact, I thought someone else had died along with Tony Pigg, and she then starts rambling about Art.  What was the end result?   Is he retiring?  Is he sick?  Is he taking another job? 

Omg, she is THE WORST!!!

Anyway, kudos to 28 years for The Consueloses; that is a feat unto itself in this day and age!!

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

OMG, it was painful to look at her arms!!!  What has she done?  

Ditto!!  I can't believe "people" haven't told her how awful she looks.  It's pitiful!!

• Like 3

I am 2 minutes into Friday's prerecorded show & there she is again leg bouncing up & down uncontrollably & now the itching of her head.  Why do I put myself through this lol?

• Like 3
11 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

there she is again leg bouncing up & down uncontrollably & now the itching of her head.

For sure, the leg started immediately, and it was really in high gear too.  And the head scratching?   She couldn't stop scratching her head, first on one side, then the other.  She was scratching so much you almost didn't notice the incessant pulling up of the sleeves.....almost, lol.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Mark is off kilter today. He keeps saying that Mystic Dan won the Kentucky Derby “yesterday”. Uh no Mark. That was Saturday. I was wondering if they taped this yesterday until he said the Rangers beat the Hurricanes (Stanley cup round 2). As that was Sunday. Lisa Rinna must have really pumped him up 😂

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Mystic Dan won the Kentucky Derby “yesterday”. Uh no Mark. That was Saturday

Yes, I was waiting for someone to correct him but they just let him repeat the error.  He did seem to be a bit off while he read the sports recap and good old cheerleader Kelllmeeee sits there and raises her arms and claps like a trained seal whenever her immmortal beloved talks sports.  I guess she's mellowed with age because she sure hated when good old Reege talked sports....she was such a rude, sarcastic brat whenever Reege talked sports, and now, it's become great crap chat!  My, how times have changed.  And btw, I don't mind the sports talk at all, especially when the person talking knows what they're talking about.

Lastly, even with MARK CONSUELOS!!!! pre-occupied with the thought of Rinna and not able to spit the words out, he's still head and shoulders above Mrs. Consuelos.

Side note, I absolutely love Tom Selleck; I found myself tearing up as he slowly walked to his chair.  I'm guessing the stories are true that he has very bad arthritis.  

• Like 3

Mark was able to speak with his 2nd grade teacher on the phone today. Her name was Mrs. Green. He said he never forgotten her and she always left a lasting impression on him. It was very heartfelt because he was sort of new to America and he said she was always so kind to him. I got sort of choke up. Mrs. Green really appreciated it. She still his Christmas ornament he made. Mark said the next time she’s in New York to please get in contact with him so she can come to the show or maybe they could have lunch. I really like Mark on the show. I’m sure he ain’t perfect but who is? He’s so much better than Ryan. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I happened to see the conversation between MARK CONSUELOS!!!! and Mrs. Green on his IG account.  Omg, he was actually teary-eyed and I was too!!  He is seriously so sincere and down-to-earth; and if he's not, he deserves an Emmy for his performance, lol.

A bit awkward when Mrs. Consuelos butted in on the conversation all gushy about Mrs. Green and began introducing herself as Mark's wife and Mark very gently reminded Mrs. Consuelos that she had already met the lovely Mrs. Green at an event.  Of course, Kelllmeeee immediately tried to recover and recall that meeting.  She's such a freakin' phony! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

What an awful Crapchat this morning.  Maybe it's just me, I'll admit it, but there are days where I find Kelllmeee so pompous and today was that day.  She is clueless when to let a topic go....Gen Z, etc.  She just hammers a story to death until there's nothing left but grimacing at the tv, lol.

I also think she's getting snarky with MARK CONSUELOS!!! where before she treated him as her loving, immortal beloved.  Also noticed an ever so slight uneasiness with Mark as he sits with the interviews.  He's also got a nervous squinting tic that I never noticed before and I hope that Kelllmeee isn't ragging on him behind the scenes and making him doubt his co-host abilities.

She really is so full of herself--"I've been speaker of the house" for quite awhile around here.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Every once in a blue moon I catch a minute or two of Live, but for the most part my schedule doesn't line up with it anymore, plus I really don't care for Kelly. Today I had a chance to actually watch it. You guys have nailed it. Kelly is still Kelly. What can I add? Mark is patient with her, but he gets his little digs in. Kelly seems to be settling more and more into a diva type that wants you to hang on her every word. She will make a good Grand Dame. Shallow as ever.

I know it's been a few years since I have really watched, but I was struck by how they have all aged. I mean, they are well-groomed and have done subtle procedures to maintain that "television look" but wow. Art is frail sounding. 

For the record, yes, I have aged in the past five-ten years as well!! 

Kelly had to complain about their roof top dinner being marred by a cool breeze. I would like her stories 100% better if she would tone down the hyperbole. She told a drawn-out story about getting Skinny Pop popcorn on a flight before turbulence caused the folks behind her to miss out on the service, so she had to do her exaggerated eating of the popcorn trying to be quiet. She thinks highly of her "acting" skills. The only people laughing were the staff on the side-lines yucking it up. Come on, Kelly - you were in first class! Stop. Mark was more honest when he talked about getting "warmed" peanuts? And the nice warm cookie. Maybe I don't fly enough. Last six flights all featured a tiny bag of pretzels. And I missed out a few times due to turbulence, being one of the back half of the plane type folks. 

She is as skinny as they come. She seems healthy enough, so "shrug." 

The other weird thing is how they laugh and laugh when they come out and seem "amazed" that the audience is clapping. 

Thanks to those that continue to watch! It wasn't actually that bad, since Mark is there to keep her moving along. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Spot on, Jeanius!  Good to see you stop by and to read your critique.  For me, it lends some credence to my observations, who watches quite frequently, and yours, a once-in-a-while viewer.  

I chuckled at your take on their 'walk-out.'   For me, it's  Kelllmeeee sucking on her breakfast mint and squinting and smiling like the Cheshire cat immediately followed by the left arm sleeve pull-up and the waist band touch all the while shaking that skinny leg, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So did Kelllmeeee get lip fillers or what is happening with her mouth.  For the last several days it almost looks to me like she's got a crooked tooth on her right side but then it looks like lip filler or maybe just over-lining her lip.

But......it's the over-pronunciation, completely affected pronunciation/accent that is just too much for me, lol.

And......watching MARK CONSUELOS!!!! sitting by and listening to her try to read a news clipping and then watching him jumping in and finishing her story or thought and/or shoving the article in front of her to assist is just gold.

I don't think the girl prepares at all anymore, just hair and make-up, lol.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, finnzup said:

So did Kelllmeeee get lip fillers or what is happening with her mouth.  For the last several days it almost looks to me like she's got a crooked tooth on her right side but then it looks like lip filler or maybe just over-lining her lip.

But......it's the over-pronunciation, completely affected pronunciation/accent that is just too much for me, lol.

And......watching MARK CONSUELOS!!!! sitting by and listening to her try to read a news clipping and then watching him jumping in and finishing her story or thought and/or shoving the article in front of her to assist is just gold.

I don't think the girl prepares at all anymore, just hair and make-up, lol.

Hmmm…I wonder if all these years of starving herself has damaged her brain. It’s a fact that the brain needs fat to be happy. I think something may be starting to go wrong with her health. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder if all these years of starving herself

Well I guess she hasn't starved herself to her desired weight because we all heard her talk about how her fingers made marks in all the fat in her face.   

She's a hoot and a half, lol.

• LOL 2

I have so much to say here but have to get my thoughts together.  In general, I just really dislike Kelly.  She had no respect & did not even mention the prior cohosts that she won the Emmy with.  It brings me back to her book & demeaning Regis after his death.  On another note, Mark is talking about Carlos Alcaraz who won Roland Garros tennis.  Amazing young tennis player.  She never has anything nice to say about these athletes when Mark brings them up.  She looks so bored and unimpressed.  But when it comes to dining with Lola's AMAZING friends in London, she is swooning. 

• Like 6

Agree 100% NYC Runner.  Wanted to post on Monday when they acknowledged their Emmy win.

Not only did she not mention her other co-hosts that she won with, she failed to mention Regis and the fact that he gave her the opportunity to sit herself in the host chair and the rest is history.  She seriously has forgotten where she came from and her one big break was REGIS!  

And I know I sound like a broken record but Mark is doing everything Regis did on the show....weather reports first thing then sports talk.  All the while Kellmeeee sat next to Reege, she was disgusted with him; now that it's MARK CONSUELOS!!! giving the weather report and the sports talk, she sits like the potted plant that she is and takes it all in.

And for heaven's sake Gelman, shut up!!  Whenever Kelllmeeee tries to read the next news clipping you've planted on her desk, please stop commenting with your inane one word exclamations, enough already!

And Kelllmeeee, please eat a burger or something, your skinny frame is alarming and only showcases how large your head is.

• Like 6

Yes, finnz up, agree with you as well on everything including that Kelly needs to eat a burger!  It's no wonder that her stylist puts her in long sleeves/dresses now.  Her arms showing yesterday, yikes!  Just painful to look at.  I was listening to a podcast that Amy Robach & TJ Holmes have today.  They worked with Michael Strahan on GMA (you probably all know this!) before they were let go & both were gushing about him and what a sweet person he is, even more off camera than he comes across on camera.  Take that, Kelly!  Very telling.

• Like 6
12 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

I was listening to a podcast that Amy Robach & TJ Holmes have today.  They worked with Michael Strahan on GMA (you probably all know this!) before they were let go & both were gushing about him and what a sweet person he is

Robach and Holmes are such excellent judges of character! 😉

• LOL 2