Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

you know, i don't mind hijack in theory, i just want my jackie to realize what hillary is up to but decides to go along with it cause he just doesn't give a shit and is in it just to rub it in phyl's filthy face.

This. Jack is pretty much being conned from ALL sides and doesn't have a clue. Come ON. Let the character figure something out on his own, pls. The level of stupidity Jack has to be at is just....crazy. There's a difference between writing a character as naive and oblivious and just downright dumb.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

This. Jack is pretty much being conned from ALL sides and doesn't have a clue. Come ON. Let the character figure something out on his own, pls. The level of stupidity Jack has to be at is just....crazy. There's a difference between writing a character as naive and oblivious and just downright dumb.

But I'm afraid he'll be back on drugs and be much more easily manipulated by the evil and conniving Hilary. sigh.

I thought he'd go nuts and bad after all that kidnapping and torture but they made him peace and love and stupid Jack. I shudder to think what this horrid affair will do to him. 

He needs to Lose His Fucking Mind. That's the only believable (and to me acceptable) outcome. But in the sense that he's had it with trying to take the high road, not becoming sad and stoned. Just go bad. And make out with Hilary in front of Phyllis, hell he should move Hilary into his house. And destroy Billy.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, miamama said:

But I'm afraid he'll be back on drugs and be much more easily manipulated by the evil and conniving Hilary. sigh.

I thought he'd go nuts and bad after all that kidnapping and torture but they made him peace and love and stupid Jack. I shudder to think what this horrid affair will do to him. 

He needs to Lose His Fucking Mind. That's the only believable (and to me acceptable) outcome. But in the sense that he's had it with trying to take the high road, not becoming sad and stoned. Just go bad. And make out with Hilary in front of Phyllis, hell he should move Hilary into his house. And destroy Billy.

!!!!!!

Yes.

My fear is we'll get Sad!Jack! and Torn Apart True Love Philly have to break up for Sad!Jack!

I'm gonna need Jack to destroy them financially and mentally. :D

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

!!!!!!

Yes.

My fear is we'll get Sad!Jack! and Torn Apart True Love Philly have to break up for Sad!Jack!

I'm gonna need Jack to destroy them financially and mentally. :D

Yeah, fuck sad Jack. (do it, Hilary! In FRONT of Phyllis. lol)

• Love 3

I'm finally caught up again. It was nice not having Billy on my screen for the 12523222352 time since he's been on the show. However, I had to get Natalie instead. I can never win, heh.

I'm not sure how Mariah seeing a therapist while pretending to be Sharon but holding back vital information is supposed to work. But whatever.

Connor always looks sick to me. Super pale and like he hasn't slept in months. Not only is it not a good look, but it's a bit disconcerting.

I enjoyed Mariah giving Natalie attitude. I really wish SwissMiss would leave the show for good. She's both annoying and boring. That's a lethal combination.

Lastly, I really want this whole Adam/Constance story line over and done with. If Adam had killed Constance he would be smart about it and get rid of all the evidence. Not hide it in a storage locker where the cops could find it. It's not only silly that Dylan thinks Adam is that dumb, but it's insulting as well.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, miamama said:

Yeah, fuck sad Jack. (do it, Hilary! In FRONT of Phyllis. lol)

LOL, yassss. Jack loves her so completely. And Billy loves her "right now." She deserves what she gets. From everyone. Sharon and Cricket included.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7
Just now, HeatLifer said:

LOL, yassss. Jack loves her so completely. And Billy loves her "right now." She deserves what she gets. From everyone. Sharon and Cricket, included.

Oh yes, she does.

I'm starting to get very nervous that this Philly shit is going to drag. If they don't do a reveal soon to Jack aaaargh. I was so sure this cabin thing was going to be IT. But now I don't know. I have no faith in Pratt when it comes to doing a story right. This is the time to have the reveal, so he'll fuck it up. He'll drag it on and on. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, miamama said:

Oh yes, she does.

I'm starting to get very nervous that this Philly shit is going to drag. If they don't do a reveal soon to Jack aaaargh. I was so sure this cabin thing was going to be IT. But now I don't know. I have no faith in Pratt when it comes to doing a story right. This is the time to have the reveal, so he'll fuck it up. He'll drag it on and on. 

The cabin crap, with all the circumstances surrounding it, would be the PERFECT time. How, as a writer, do you not have Jack walk in on that?! 

Because, for real, are they actually going to continue this repetitive stuff with Philly? All their scenes are the same. "Wah...we're liars...But ILY...let's screw!" Lawd. Get to the real juice. If this lasts until September sweeps......

• Love 4
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

The cabin crap, with all the circumstances surrounding it, would be the PERFECT time. How, as a writer, do you not have Jack walk in on that?! 

Because, for real, are they actually going to continue this repetitive stuff with Philly? All their scenes are the same. "Wah...we're liars...But ILY...let's screw!" Lawd. Get to the real juice. If this lasts until September sweeps......

lol. I know. And they've insulted and humiliated Jack in so many ways how much more do we have to take????? Plus the Hilary thing is set up. She's ready and waiting and free of Darvon. 

Pratt is so stoooopid though but even for him this is like a spectacular plane crash. And he likes to give Peter big ass scenes. I know he was so excited to have Marco vs Jack in a split screen to let Peter shine (too bad the story was so stupid).

And if Jack "almost" catches them it will reach such a level of farce I can't even. He's already seen them doing weird shit (hand holding and her in his shirt). Then he was in the room where they had just fucked. eww. Ashley almost caught them. Victoria has caught them being "intimate." Okay, it's already farcical. But what is the point of them shagging at the cabin where Jack is highly likely to return if he's not going to catch them??? Right??

ugh. I seriously don't know how I'll react if they drag it. Well, I do know. I'll get pissy on here and keep watching. lol. But I'll be SUPER PISSY.

• Love 5

Hahaha, I'll be so irritated, too. But I have zero expectations with this show. They're SO up Billy's POV that....

Spoiler

He'll probably screw Phyllis AND eat Jack's birthday cake off her ass.

• Love 9
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Hahaha, I'll be so irritated, too. But I have zero expectations with this show. They're SO up Billy's POV that....

Hide contents

He'll probably screw Phyllis AND eat Jack's birthday cake off her ass.

*dying*

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, miamama said:

*dying*

And Billy will be like,

Spoiler

"Jack doesn't deserve this red velvet cake! I'll treat this cake right! I love this cake! This cake is my everything!" Next thing you know he's chewing on some damn vanilla cake the very next day. SMH.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

And Billy will be like,

Hide contents

"Jack doesn't deserve this red velvet cake! I'll treat this cake right! I love this cake! This cake is my everything!" Next thing you know he's chewing on some damn vanilla cake the very next day. SMH.

Stop. You're killing me. lol.

But I have zero expectations with this show.

Unfortunately for me, hope springs eternal. Even on this stupid ass show.

I am living for Jack's reaction. Come on Pratt, you fucker, give us THIS. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, miamama said:

am living for Jack's reaction. Come on Pratt, you fucker, give us THIS. 

I will throw my TV straight into the ocean if Billy is smug for ONE SECOND in the reveal.

• Love 6

Another day of Billy and Phyllis acting like selfish, cruel assholes. I continue to not care about Jack's reaction because it's meaningless with Philly's behavior. Jack is an obligation to Phyllis. And Jack is nothing to Billy. #FreeJack, I say. There's nothing more I want than that.

• Love 5

Does Billy really say the thought of Phyllis being with her husband makes him sick?

And she says "but I have to go it's his birthday."

lol. Seriously? 

And GT said Phyllis is "torn"??????

WTF?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, bannana said:

No bannanacap today!  Work and life (pleasure) got in the way (am off to see a Joe Jackson concert, anyone remember him?).  I should be back tomorrow with a recap.

Are you really going out with him?

Have fun!

• Love 5

OMG, today's episode killed me.

First off, we get Phyllis and Billy acting like stupid, selfish, inconsiderate assholes. Which isn't new, but it was definitely worse today.

Billy is pissed off because Phyllis will be spending Jack's birthday at the Abbott Cabin (thanks to Ashley) and he's mad and sad. He's wearing an expression like he just chewed on a lemon, and he tells Phyllis that she has to get out of it, because the thought of her and Jack together makes him sick.

Oh, Billy. You make me sick.

Phyllis tells Billy she doesn't have a choice, it's Jack's birthday. But Billy doesn't care, yo! Because when Noah's car ran over his head, it perforated his asshole gland or something and he's now become a giant turd like Victor!

Sharon is acting squirrely and stupid and her vision is all fucked up because she's off her meds. She snaps at Mariah who is only trying to help her, and then when Mariah asks Sharon if she's off her meds, she lies and says her family is sooo important to her and she'd never go off her meds!

Shut the fuck up, Sharon. Also, going off your meds is going to make you hallucinate more, not less, so you're really super, duper stupid right now.

Johnny is adorable and gives Jack two nice big hugs. Johnny was the highlight of the episode for me.

Lily hears that Hilary wants to plan a birthday surprise for Jack but tells her off, and Hilary informs her that she and Devon are broken up. Lily takes the opportunity to kick Hilary out of the GCAC.

Later, Hilary returns to the GCAC, Lily threatens to call security, and Hilary informs her that GC marriages are governed by communal law, which means she owns half the GCAC. And when she gets the deed to it, Lily will be out of a job and should start updating her CV. And while I don't like Hilary, I laughed out loud.

Everyone suspects Natalie is the mystery woman meeting with Victor and sabotaging the oil division. She comes with receipts and proof of her alibi.

Dummer is beginning to doubt Luca and she is wondering if he is playing the family. Duh!

Previews show Billy pushing Travis up against the bar. I hope Travis beats Billy's face like he did Luca. And there's something with Adam and Michael but I don't recall what exactly.

• Love 14
(edited)
36 minutes ago, miamama said:

Does Billy really say the thought of Phyllis being with her husband makes him sick?

And she says "but I have to go it's his birthday."

lol. Seriously? 

And GT said Phyllis is "torn"??????

WTF?

Today was so bad, and I didn't think it was possible to get worse. GT is just saying whatever to soothe fans to make her character look better because her words are not on-screen at all. Phyllis and Billy are so out of line and disgusting. I honestly don't see how anyone enjoys this besides Jack haters and Philly fans.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

Phyllis acted like it was a chore to be with Jack on his birthday. Hilary was more into it which is just sad.

Billy was playing daddy (no doubt to balance out the douchebagness) while basically forbidding Phyllis to spend time with her husband, ya know, his brother.

Ashley once again pointed out (to Phyllis) how this mystery girl is basically pathetic and being used by Billy.

Then Billy gets offended that Victoria accuses him of trying to sabotage her like he has never done it before (Paragon, Passkey, Brash and Sassy) and starts hurling insult about her sex life with Travis. Okay. 

Poor Jack.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Today was so bad, and I didn't think it was possible to get worse. GT is just saying whatever to soothe fans to make her character look better because her words are not on-screen at all. Phyllis and Billy are so out of line and disgusting. I honestly don't see how anyone enjoys this besides Jack haters and Philly fans.

I agree.

I think GT was trying to explain why Phyllis isn't being honest with Jack. Nope. You're not torn, you are an asswipe.

Ashley is so gonna slap the shit outta Phyllis when this comes out. Hee

Also, go Hilary. Lol

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, miamama said:

I agree.

I think GT was trying to explain why Phyllis isn't being honest with Jack. Nope. You're not torn, you are an asswipe.

Ashley is so gonna slap the shit outta Phyllis when this comes out. Hee

Also, go Hilary. Lol

And someone on the interwebs made a good point, I forgot where I read it, but Billy and Phyllis have known each other for years....and suddenly they can't keep their hands off each other and are acting like Jack is someone they met 3 days ago, if that. Philly is the DEFINITION of a plot point. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Later, Hilary returns to the GCAC, Lily threatens to call security, and Hilary informs her that GC marriages are governed by communal law, which means she owns half the GCAC. And when she gets the deed to it, Lily will be out of a job and should start updating her CV. And while I don't like Hilary, I laughed out loud.

That scene was worth the price of admission alone today.  Hilary dropping her bag, ordering Lily to "take it to her room"   Lily responding with a robust punting of the bag across the lobby.  lol    Can't wait to see what Lily kicks when Hilary tells her to peel her martini olives. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, klopek said:

That scene was worth the price of admission alone today.  Hilary dropping her bag, ordering Lily to "take it to her room"   Lily responding with a robust punting of the bag across the lobby.  lol    Can't wait to see what Lily kicks when Hilary tells her to peel her martini olives. 

Hah, I know! I loved the punting of the bag with her stilettos and short dress, hee!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Phyllis acted like it was a chore to be with Jack on his birthday. Hilary was more into it which is just sad.

Billy was playing daddy (no doubt to balance out the douchebagness) while basically forbidding Phyllis to spend time with her husband, ya know, his brother.

Ashley once again pointed out (to Phyllis) how this mystery girl is basically pathetic and being used by Billy.

Then Billy gets offended that Victoria accuses him of trying to sabotage her like he has never done it before (Paragon, Passkey, Brash and Sassy) and starts hurling insult about her sex life with Travis. Okay. 

Poor Jack.

Okay, I admit I sit like a sentient vegetable watching show. I may get bored, and I do all too frequently lately. But Chateau Kangaroo helps that part. So my attention, if it had a visual, would look like one of those oscilloscope waves with a fairly regular amplitude or whatever [science didn't like me].

That said, the WhatthehellisthisthingparadingasBilly character made those waves jump yesterday. Yes, the actor is tedious to watch, wrong for the part, lacking any charm, written like hell on toast, and so on. But, she spluttered, you ridiculous dry little shit, where do you get off telling your SIL to stay away from her husband, as above, her brother? This writing approaches baroque levels of crapitude. And then, DLS [dry little shit] calls out his not-yet-ex-wife on her business ethics, and personal ethics? Quick, cue the circus music! Out with the performing seals and the smelly sawdust!

Puleez Mr Young, fix this.

• Love 12
(edited)

Vic is certain that Billy is not involved in the sabotage.  She and Dick blah blah about this while Vic rifle through file folders (love it!).  Plus Vic has her hair beautifully French-braided today, thank you hair people.

Billy shows up at Harry’s Bar with a surly face and attitude and starts verbally sparring with Travis.  When Travis points out that he showed up in Vic’s life long after Billy departed and mention’s something about Billy’s girlfriend, Billy throws Travis up against the bar.  More sparring blah-di-blah blah, and Vic walks in and tells them to stop it.

Mikey happens upon Kevin surveilling the prison security cameral footage.  Kevin points out the woman who he thought was Natalie, but isn’t.

Adam is having flash-forwards to life in prison.  Chelz and Adam discuss what Ian may say or do in court.  Chelz agrees to go visit Ian and pull a con on him that they have an escape planned for him.  She goes to the prison and tells Ian about the escape plan and he doesn’t believe her.  Chelz turns on the tears and cries about Prick setting up Adam and about poor Connor.  Ian indicates he now believes her and was just testing her.  And he wants a better suit for court.

Meanwhile Mikey shows up to tell Adam about the lead on the mystery woman and shows him the footage, and Adam is thrilled about this new potential lead.  But Mikey says they have only 24 hours to figure out who she is and find her.  Dylan is helping Mikey.  She signed in at the prison as Dorothy Gale.  Is that a clue for us?

Phyllis and Jack arrive at the Abbott cabin—which by the way is quite impressive from the outside, why don’t they ever sit on that porch!?—and Jack gives Phyllis a gift of lingerie.  She looks troubled, even freaked out.  Plus, she forgot to get him a gift, and covers by saying she ordered it online and it didn’t arrive.  Weak.  But it gets worse.   Phyllis is so put off by the idea of fucking her own husband that she starts guzzling champagne when other diversionary tactics don’t work.  Of course she is also extolling his virtues throughout.  Jack puts their phones in the closet. I guess this is a brother thing, most of us just turn them off.  Jack tells Phyllis he doesn’t want to go hiking, he wants to hit the sheets and she guzzles some more champagne.  Poor Jack.

Kevin goes to Newman and tells Dick that Mikey thinks the mystery woman  is involved in Adam’s case, but Dick says Adam is still guilty of murder.  Dick also says that Prick would never frame Adam for murder cause he loves him more than the rest of them.  Mikey walks in and says Dick is wrong.  He wants Dick to work together with Vic and Adam against Prick.

Vic and Billy argue some more at Harry’s Bar about their relationship.  I cannot type it cause it was too stupid to listen to let alone record for posterity.  Travis also pipes in.  Billy tells Travis he should clean his lines, the beer tastes like sewage.  Ouch!  Billy leaves. Vic tells Travis she now believes him.  And she tells him that she is falling in love again, which is why Billy is pissed off.

Jack and Phyllis are dancing but she is hammered and says the champagne went to her head. She tells him that he is a good man, he is good, the best.  He says compared to who, and she says compared to her.  She feels bad about everything and passes out.  Meanwhile Billy is at GCAC thinking about Phyllis.  Jack covers Phyllis with a blanket and turns off the light and leaves her to sleep it off, and when he is gone she opens her eyes, as she is faking.

Chelz arrives home to tell Adam that she was successful in scamming Ian.  Adam tells Chelz about the mystery woman and they are both hopeful.

Previews:  Hillary to Neil:  You don’t see my impending divorce interfering with my work, and Neil says, divorce?  Lily to Devon:  This isn’t Hillary-bashing, she says she is going to sue you, and Devon says, say what?  Jack to Phyllis:  What I don’t understand is why you want to stay up here in the cabin without me?

Edited by bannana
typos
  • Love 12

So Phyllis is so repulsed by Jack she needs to get drunk and fake pass out to avoid fucking him? All because Billy?????? This is so nonsensical it's not even offensive any more. 

Ok so I have a theory that Peter Bergman quietly went to the bosses and said he'd walk if JFP (and her Agenda) aren't fired.

Because seriously.

• Love 11

After Jack has been shit on this much, I don't want to see a second of Jack crying or depressed or sad about those two disgusting individuals in the aftermath. If we don't get pure FIRE, IDGAF Jack, I just...ugh. SMH. I'm at my "threatening to stop watching" phase of the 5 Stages of Soap Grief.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Jack covers Phyllis with a blanket and turns off the light and leaves her to sleep it off, and when he is gone she opens her eyes, as she is faking.

I am in no position to judge.  I've been faking it with this shit show for years.

• Love 8

Anyone amused by the pronunciation-coincidence yesterday?

To be specific, we had the ironic repetition of "lovers' picnic" at the cabin. Jack valiantly trying to tempt PhrozenPhyllis with STRAWBERRIES, oh gosh, where have we heard that before? Jack at least probably didn't grab them out of the produce aisle at Walmart. But then, my oscilloscope wave jumped--yeah, I'm going to work that dumbass metaphor til it's dead. Jack then proffers, and pronounces correctly, foie gras. Go Jackie my boy! Way to bring the couth!

I didn't doubt that PB could pronounce fwah at all.

What I wonder, because I'm dull as hell, is whether or not the repetition of the word wrongly then correctly was intentional. Or just a case of a not-so-bright-actor?

(Or maybe Billy was just ahead of the curve, and served Phyllis faux gras... = Fake fat.

• Love 8

Phyllis is hungover and annoyed by Jack who is making her a hangover smoothie with almond milk and blueberries.  Yum! Turns out she slept most of the night on the sofa, and now she is back on the sofa.  Jack needs to get back to GC for Adam’s trial but Phyllis doesn’t want to go with him, so she tells him she wants to stay at the cabin to have some alone time.  She doesn’t want to see Prick at the trial and she needs some time to herself.  He’s not too happy about this and feels rather shunned by her—which is exactly what she is doing.  He tells her to take a few days and let him know when she wants him to come back and fetch her.  He leaves.

At Crimson Lights Billy is nursing his own hangover when Ash shows up.  She is worried about him, his drinking, his accident, his sleeping around.  She tells him she is happy to be back at Jabot, and mentions that Phyllis is less than thrilled since she had to leave town to celebrate Jack’s birthday, and leave Ash in charge. Neville shows up to talk to Ash.  He has good news; he has found a cure.  Now he just needs to convince Hillary to test the cure, and he needs Ash’s help to convince her.

Hillary is at the pool lounge worrying about her shaking hand and Neil shows up and they spar about the Foundation, Devon, Lily, blah blah, guilt, regret, blah blah.  I don’t really like Hillary but it is pretty rich to hear Neil berate Hillary for hurting Devon.  Meanwhile downstairs Cane and Lily are telling Devon that Hillary is filing for divorce and is planning to sue him for the GCAC.   Devon says he will fight her  in court.  Lily suggests he change her mind about the divorce instead.  She and Cane convince him to play nice with Hillary and get back together with her so she doesn’t take him for half of Katherine’s fortune.  Wow, this sounds like a good plan.

Ash approaches Hillary at the pool lounge and convinces her to test the cure.  She leaves and Hillary calls Jack to talk to him about her medical plight.   She has to leave a message.  Meanwhile Phyllis is reading a book and the phone in the closet rings—it’s Jack’s phone and it is Hillary. Phyllis is annoyed to see her calling him.

Jack teleports back to the GCAC and bumps into Billy, who wishes him a belated happy birthday.  Jack tells him he is going to the trial because he thinks Adam is being set up and asks Billy to join him, but Billy says he could give a shit.  He asks where Phyllis is, and Jack tells him she stayed at the cabin.  Billy says he has somewhere to be.  We all know where this is going, why doesn’t Jack? 

Devon tries to talk to Hillary but she blows him off, and goes to talk to Jack, while the Winters clan watches.  Jack realizes he left his phone at the cabin when she mentions the message.  She tells Jack about the cure, and he says she cannot go through this alone and he takes her to the hospital. Lily tells Devon that Hillary left with Jack and he follows them to the hospital.  Jack and Neville leave Devon to talk to her, and Hillary tells him about her latest medical issue.  She tells Devon she could die. Meanwhile the Winters are all atwitter about Hillary getting half of Katherine’s fortune.

Ash shows up at the hospital and Jack and Ash compare notes about Hillary’s situation.  Ash is not pleased that Jack is there for Hillary.  She doesn’t want him to get ensnared by the evil Hillary.

Hillary tells Devon she doesn’t want his pity and that their marriage is over.  He says he cannot forget their love blah blah.  He’s getting to her, as much as she tries to push him away.  He leaves on Neville’s orders, and Hillary breaks down crying about her situation and her life.

Billy shows up at the cabin. He basically wants to know if Phyllis and Jack screwed.  I don’t really get this scenario.  If they are so IN LOVE that she cannot stomach sleeping with her husband and Billy cannot abide the thought of it, then why don’t they just tell Jack the truth?  Phyllis tries to get Billy to leave but then she tells Billy that if she had had sex with Jack, she would have been cheating on Billy.  Hah!  Billy tells her he was jealous and started drinking and almost got into a fight—but he didn’t mention that the fight was with his ex-wife’s current lover.  Then they start kissing. The clothes come off and they start doing it on the sofa, both hangovers suddenly cured.

Previews:  Mariah to buggy-eyed Sharon:  Don’t you realize how far this has gone, you have to do something NOW!  A nattily-dressed Ian to Prick:  We both want the same thing—justice—see you in court, while Prison Doc looks on in their semi private boudoir also known as the infirmary; Paul to Drinki in court:  You want to see if he is telling the truth, and Drinki says, or if he is willing to lie to destroy his son.

• Love 11

I LOL'd when Phyllis said she couldn't sleep with Jack bc she'd be cheating on Billy. But she has no problems fucking Billy. Hilarious. The show has made it crystal clear at this point how irrelevant Jack really is in this story. This is about Philly. They're just using Jack to make it more "forbidden" and "OMG we can't keep our hands off each other." Phyllis and Billy have zero love or respect for Jack. Again, I don't see the enjoyment of this unless you're a Philly fan.

• Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Say what now? I couldn't hear over the sound of my soul screaming.

It's crazy bc TPTB must believe everyone is awww'ing over Philly, right? Like, these lines are so unbelievable otherwise. 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

It's crazy bc TPTB must believe everyone is awww'ing over Philly, right

slight correction heatlifer, it is CHUCKLES PRATTFAIL who is ooooohing and awwwwing over philly..that's all he needed to keep writing this crap.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, bannana said:

The clothes come off and they start doing it on the sofa, both hangovers suddenly cured.

Hangover Hots is what my ex called it. A big 'boooo, yuck, ptooey' for defiling yet another sofa in GC.  Say, isn't this the cabin where two people were murdered?  I'm suprised Philly didn't do it in the amoire.

• Love 9

It’s TRIAL day!  Kevin hasn’t come up with anything on Dorothy Gale in time for the trial and shows up at the penthouse with Mikey to tell Adam and Chelz that (is it just Kansas that is the connection? Or red shoes?).  And that he still hates Adam and thinks he should be in jail for killing Delia. That makes sense.  Dummer tells Jack she is at the courthouse to support Gwampa.  Drinki is at the courthouse to see if Prick will lie to destroy Adam. 

Vic of the tidy French-braided hair is trying to get out of going to the courthouse but Dick wants her to go to show a united front against Prick.  Dick suspects Prick might be framing Adam.  Prick is dressed up and still cannot get a shave or a haircut, but Prison Doc wants to go to the courthouse with him regardless; he says no, and she begins to doubt his intentions.  Prick says:  Meredith, I don’t want you to get involved in this ugly business.  Then he tells her the real reason is she violated his confidence by going to the authorities to say that Prick knew for certain that Adam killed Constance.  Wait, didn’t he play her when she did that?  Ian shows up to heckle Prick.

Adam says goodbye to Chelz before he goes to the courthouse and it came across like he was leaving the show the way it was done.  Even though he did say he thinks he is going to be exonerated.

Paul, Cricket, Dylan and Drinki are talking about the case and they are telling Drinki that the evidence all points toward Adam’s guilt.  Cricket decided to go there and points out to Drinki that she has been supporting Prick’s lies her whole life.  Ouch.  Meanwhile Dummer and Jack discuss who is worse, Gwampa or Adam.  Vic and Dick show up and Dick says he will let the jury decide.  Adam arrives and is clearly happy to see Jack there to support him.  Maybe Adam is Jack’s real brother?  If only.  Prick shows up to harangue Jack about where Phyllis is, and Jack tells him that Phyllis no longer lives for revenge.  Prick asks then what is she is living for, you?  Hmmm…does TGVN actually know about Philly?!   Prick says he is there to fight for justice.  A bitter and angry Chelz confronts Prick about how he is hurting his own grandson and Prick beams when he sees Connor.  Probably because he wants to suck the youth right out of him.  Connor is dressed in a beautiful turquoise shirt.

Court begins.  Cricket lays out how Adam murdered the doting and loving Constance Bingham.  Mikey explains that Adam would be an idiot to leave the evidence he did, and that Prick is setting him up.  Cricket questions Dylan, and I have no words for this other than dumb and dumber.  Mikey tries to get Dylan to admit that he thinks Adam is innocent, but he won’t say it.  Cricket questions Dick about Sage’s diary but doesn’t really get anywhere.  Mikey gets Dick to admit that he thinks Prick is framing Adam, and goes on a good tear about how despicable his father is.

The prosecution rests.  Mikey questions Ian and establishes that he is no friend of Adam’s.  Ian tells the court that he despises Prick and that Prick hates Ian but hates his family even more.  Ian says that Prick admitted to “nailing Adam’s hide to the courthouse door”.  Ian swears that Prick framed Adam.

Cricket calls Prick as a rebuttal witness.  BTW, Meredith is in the courtroom after all.   Cricket asks Prick if he loves Adam and he says he does, with all his heart.  He says Ian is a pathological liar.  Cricket says that Meredith told Paulie that Prick knew for a fact that Adam killed Constance, and Prick says Meredith was mistaken, probably because she’s got the hots for him.  This compels Drinki to stomp out of the courtroom.  Cricket asks if Prick would lie for his son, and he says he would if he could, but unfortunately there is a lot of evidence against him.  He says that he thinks Ian is setting up Adam.  He says:  my son Adam is not a murderer.  Holy confusing.  Prick steps down from the stand as Meredith glares at him and Dylan’s pointy head looks like it is going to implode from confusion.

In the hallway, Ian realizes he has been conned by Adam and Chelz when the janitor’s bucket is there but there is no janitor to help him escape. He fights the guard and gets his gun and knocks out the guard and grabs Drinki as his hostage.  The other guard escorts Prick out of the courtroom into the hallway and sees Ian armed and holding Drinki and he goes to shoot at Ian.  Prick intervenes presumably so that the guard doesn’t hit Drinki and Ian shoots Prick.  Dylan and the Newmans and Jack rush out.  Ian drags Drinki with him as she cries out, Pricktor Pricktor!  Interestingly Dylan sees Ian run off with a screaming Drinki but he stays behind to make a 911 call when any of the Newmans or Jack could have done so.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Bug-eyed Sharon explains to Mariah about losing her temper with her and claims she is taking her medication.  Mariah wants to know who she was shouting at when Faith thought it was Mariah.  Sharon then tells Mariah she went off her meds to get rid of the nightmares and it’s worked.  zombieSage shows up to call Sharon a liar. She taunts Sharon and she reacts, and Mariah realizes that Sharon is seeing zombieSage.  They argue some more and instead of Mariah, Sharon sees zombieSage and beans her with a very heavy bust, and Mariah falls to the ground unconscious.  Kevin walks in, because apparently he doesn’t need to knock at Sharon’s house.

Previews:  Eyes-a-poppin-out Sharon swears to Kevin she didn’t mean to hurt Mariah, she was just trying to get rid of "her", and Kevin says who is “her”; Dick and Jack try to save Prick, while Vic looks on, and Paul yells where the hell is that ambulance?

• Love 14

Oh noes! Will Victor die? Was there a silver bullet in that gun? No? Then don't get our fucking hopes up, show.

It was nice of Pratt to hire a fleet of buses to run over Sharon. 

You'd think a low Buttbiscuit content would make for a decent episode, but you would be wrong. 

• Love 12