Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Oh good lordy, those people's Facebook pages provide hours upon hours of endless giggles and eyerolls.

Leah is just the gift that keeps on giving.  

Oreo's bf just gave her the ring for Valentine's. They are getting married and still not pregnant. This insane, bizarre behavior is going to make them the only ones in the Messer family that didn't become parents before marriage.

• Love 3

I'm not one to defend Leah but someone is going after her how she dresses her kids for a cheerleading thing?  I guess all those other parents who let their kids participate are dressing them inappropriately too..... 

But what the girls wear on Dance Moms is totally ok..... ;)

• Love 1

I don't like any of it, quite frankly. I have nothing against cheerleading or dance, but when little girls are instructed to paint their face and gyrate in a sexual manner, it really puts me off. We've seen Aleeah, at least, behave sort of inappropriately outside of the whole cheerleading thing, anyhow. Wasn't there an episode where she was stuffing her shirt or swimsuit top, like a bra? I remember playing around with that kind of thing in middle school, but not when I was a toddler!

• Love 9

Oh good lordy, those people's Facebook pages provide hours upon hours of endless giggles and eyerolls.

And Twitter feeds...I never noticed before that Jeremy had that picture of himself with a very buxom topless woman at Hard Rock on his public Twitter. It's still there. Wonder what Leah thinks of that, or his 'conservative religious family that won't let him get divorced'(according to various TM gossip sites). When he posted "I miss my bike :( " I thought at first that it was the one he was bragging about in the classic 'lol  great choice, he (Robbie Kidd)can't even afford a Big Mac' post but it seems to be a different vehicle that got sold.

It's pretty bad when even your grandma clowns on you, lol. I guess Leah keeps her cars like she does her houses, a mess.

Maybe it's full of cosmetics because she hasn't given up on the dream of a mobile makeup service-- state licensing or not.

• Love 4

Wonder if that washer and dryer fit in her trailer with all that make up?

Maybe the 'warsher' ate Jermy's wedding ring.

tmjunkies.com:

"Basically, Leah shares a bunch of cryptic subtweets regarding relationships and new beginnings, and then Jeremy shares a picture of himself without his wedding ring on.  People then decided to search their followers, and found that Leah and Jeremy have unfollowed each other on Twitter."

Same sh1t different week...

Another cryptic Leah tweet:   Leah D. Calvert ‏@TM2LeahDawn  4h4 hours ago

I accept pain and sadness because it is okay to feel those emotions. I accept them by speaking it and releasing it.  Then, I may move on..

• Love 1

Leah's Facebook post.  The use of the word "Rather" drives me nutty!!!!

You should never have to lie to your loved ones by telling them only what they want to hear. Your happiness doesn't depend on what they want think or even know. Your happiness should be what you want in life rather they agree or not. If they care and love you they will support you in the choices you make and what defines your happiness not theirs! ♡

• Love 2
(edited)

"Sources" (Oh hi, Robbie) are saying Leah & Jeremy are "openly separated"

http://starcasm.net/archives/311831

He certainly has been churning out selfies and garnering compliments from female followers as if he were single, even if he doesn't pose in his Batman underwear like Tyler Baltierra.

"“It’s just a lot of small things that just build up over time, but it does seem like they’re breaking up now,” the other insider said."

Ya, like the very small thing that Jermy took a 'pitcher' of and emailed to Brittany Music.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/04/leah-messer-jeremy-calvert-breakup-teen-mom-moves-out/

According to Radar Online, Jeremy and Leah tried to work it out but he has zero trust and accuses her of stuff on the regular. She took the kids and moved in with Delta Dawn.

Seems odd that she moved out when he's gone so often anyway. Maybe they can rent the place out...

Leah's Facebook post.  The use of the word "Rather" drives me nutty!!!!

You should never have to lie to your loved ones by telling them only what they want to hear. Your happiness doesn't depend on what they want think or even know. Your happiness should be what you want in life rather they agree or not. If they care and love you they will support you in the choices you make and what defines your happiness not theirs! ♡

Her sister posted this apparently because it applies to Leah:

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaHopeMesser/posts/834444649934606

Jeremy's new gf?  (mildly NSFW)

https://twitter.com/Calvert505/status/344265286351998976

• Love 1

I'm sure Leah wouldn't want to live by herself with all the responsibility; has she ever really done so? 

I wonder how the horse is doing.  Hopefully someone is taking care of it.  Or that they gave it back.

• Love 4

I'm sure Leah wouldn't want to live by herself with all the responsibility; has she ever really done so? 

I wonder how the horse is doing.  Hopefully someone is taking care of it.  Or that they gave it back.

Good point. Even emptyin those feed bag sized Cheetos on the carpet and arranging the cooking pot chairs must be exhausting for someone like Leah.

Seems odd that she moved out when he's gone so often anyway. Maybe they can rent the place out...

Her sister posted this apparently because it applies to Leah:

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaHopeMesser/posts/834444649934606

Jeremy's new gf?  (mildly NSFW)

https://twitter.com/Calvert505/status/344265286351998976

If their home really is in the same yard as Jeremy's mom, I can see why she would move.  But as usual it looks like she is making it into a Poor Leah story.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

If their home really is in the same yard as Jeremy's mom, I can see why she would move.  But as usual it looks like she is making it into a Poor Leah story.  

Yeah, that did occur to me upon more thought. Similar to that story a few months ago that she felt 'a prisoner' at home because she was living by her in-laws during the 'Seen ya on the deercam' mini scandal.

• Love 2

ALL these chicks have a strange sense of time. I guess since they all think they are" all grown and shit* everything or nothing is in the past. Depending on which Teen Mom we are talking about. Forever and always bug me in sense of extreme abuse of extremes.        

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 1

So is it true Leah marriange is over? Or just rumor? Also I was in class and two girls were discussin this show and they said Leah was the best mother on the show. Also this was ECE college course...

http://www.inquisitr.com/1994581/leah-messer-moves-out-jeremy-calvert-cant-seem-to-get-over-the-past/

And Jeremy shouldn't be expected to since the "past" was only 6 months ago. Cheating hurts for a very long time.  I know that a little too well.

So is Jeremy and Corey going to be BFF's from now on? Also there is no time frame to get over someone espicalley if you were married to them and have a child. But ROBBIE! I am more digusted with him hooking up with married women with children just sleeping around with no responsibility or empathy  for other people realtionship.Leah kids are going to have some major angst towards leah when they grow up, they will think Leah picked robbie over their dad's. And that she choiced him over them each time

Edited by JellyFishQueen
  • Love 1

Reading that is so crazy when you take into consideration her timeline. The twins are 5 and Addy is 2. It's amazing how much happened in those 5 years after the twins were born. She really needs to slow down, reading she's only 22 and already has 2 failed marriages, 2 affairs, 3 children, a miscarriage, numerous careers and to think of all the times those kids have had to move in such a short period of time. I hope one day her kids get some stability. It's amazing and not in a good way.

• Love 4

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Jeremy and Leah reconcile (at least for appearances) for the umpteenth time. Maybe it is time for a crossover 'reality' show where Leah and Nathan are in an on-again off-again relationship while Jeremy and Jenelle have one as well. Of course, Jeremy has far more going for him than Nathan does and hence far less reason to get back with Leah.

http://okmagazine.com/photos/leah-jeremy-calvert-divorce-rumors-facts/photo/1001235260/

This alleges that Jeremy has helped himself to other flings aside from the abortive 'Brittany' one. Stunned. Oh wait, I'm not.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

Corey is one amazing daddy, that's for sure. And his dad & stepmom are great also! At least the girlses have him.

It's a shame that stable families don't pull the ratings that the drama queens do. :(

Leah is probably meeting her next husband now at her Nashville getaway.

I always look at the Charleston Gazette public records...No Leah divorce, but I did see this under couples applying for marriage licenses... 

Brian Eugene Jones, 19, and Victoria Hope Messer, 20, both of Elkview - See more at: http://www.wvgazette.com/article/20150412/GZ01/150419926/1127#sthash.PdUdI5iq.dpuf

I had no idea she was 'engaged' to such a young guy. Good luck with that.

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 1

I always look at the Charleston Gazette public records...No Leah divorce, but I did see this under couples applying for marriage licenses... 

Brian Eugene Jones, 19, and Victoria Hope Messer, 20, both of Elkview - See more at: http://www.wvgazette.com/article/20150412/GZ01/150419926/1127#sthash.PdUdI5iq.dpuf

I had no idea she was 'engaged' to such a young guy. Good luck with that.

I reposted something about that a little while back mentioning that Victoria would be the only one in the family to get married before a pregnancy. He's the fellow that had Grandma Sandy's legs wrapped around him in a FB shot :)

• Love 1

Anyone see on Leah's facebook page she has her hoochie clothes on ready to party. If she bent over any she'd be showing her Hoo-Ha all over Nashville.  She's single and freeeeee.