Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I'm assuming that Felicity didnt take into account strangers that would occasionally knock? Do you not order in?

And where is the damn peep hole or better yet, a camera?  And he just opens the door?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...Grandma and Grandpa Clayton aren't wrong to be worried about their grandson. Also, it's easy to forget that William's known his grandparents his entire life while he's only known Oliver for three years.

It wouldn't bother me at all if we'd heard of them before. Were they not worried when Oliver came out as a vigilante? Or when William reappeared after 5 months in protective custody? LOL.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe he has the kind where you can change the ball for bigger letters

THAT much bigger, though?

I had a manual electric that could do that but still, there were limits. 

Roald Dahl mentioned having to handwrite certain things in manuscripts to account for font size.

/severely offtopic but we're in commercial.

• Love 1
Just now, bettername2come said:

Probably because they blame his lifestyle for their daughter's death and grandson's constant kidnappings.

That I understand it, it was such a cliche. Grandpa standing there angry with Arms crossed. Grandma with her disapproving looks and sharp voice.

2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I liked Grandpa Clayton's crossed arms.

Is Felicity a stay-at-home mom now? It's been a long time since we saw her working on any tech.

Every time they mention her system it's supposed to remind us what she's working on I think.