Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I am resisting captions to make this more of a challenge.  

You should create the Diaz Challenge and get it trending. Everyone can guess what the fuck this dude is saying. It'll be a meme. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 4
Just now, Trisha said:

That “don’t do anything he says” would have been so much more powerful if the audience had, oh I don’t know, ever seen that nice guard before now.

I was just wondering if this guy was supposed to be someone I cared about?

• Love 1
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I was just wondering if this guy was supposed to be someone I cared about?

I thought at first that somehow Diaz found and smuggled William into the prison from his boarding school.

Nope, just random guard.

• Love 1

Imagine if every single inmate just sat back and chilled in their cells when the doors all opened. I know it would never happen, but imagine if Diaz was all, "all these prisoners! all of them!" and then they just all sat back and decided to do nothing because they couldn't understand a thing Diaz said. 

• Love 7

I'm not even against wall to wall action. I love that shit. But not for this villain who can't even enunciate. I want Oliver to be on a roof and point at Diaz and say - really? This guy? And everyone turns on him like in horror movie and tears him apart. Then Oliver can arrow to the moon for @apinknightmare. Then a full hour of sexy reuniting times with Felicity. 

Let me dream!

• Love 5