Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

They don't even need to delve into metas. Siren and maybe one more would be enough, they can keep the rest of the cast human.

Im just talking about using more metas as villains and alternate worlds. Find a story where E2 Felicity kidnaps E1 Felicity.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Im just talking about using more metas as villains and alternate worlds. Find a story where E2 Felicity kidnaps E1 Felicity.

I'd like that, so that means it won't happen lol.

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

Ok, but do we think that Brett guy really was the one leaving notes on LL's car and in her office? Because he didn't seem capable enough.

I don't understand and I know that is my default with this show but did they ever explain how Dead LL would know this guy? I was thinking AA and a hookup that ruined his marriage and I just made that up right now because the fanfic in my head with .001% thought is better than this plotline. 

• Love 2

I really, really hate how they've separated Oliver's and Felicity's storylines. I guess they figure if they have the two interact briefly a couple of times an episode it's all good? Look they're still a couple! Now Not Laurel! Dinah! Love them, dammit!

• Love 4

....Curtis, I like you more than the rest of this board, but you are part of a secret government organization. BY DEFINITION you can't call your own shots!

Edited by quarks
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, bethy said:

I really, really hate how they've separated Oliver's and Felicity's storylines. I guess they figure if they have the two interact briefly a couple of times an episode it's all good? Look they're still a couple! Now Not Laurel! Dinah! Love them, dammit!

Trying to sell both boring storylines

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

SA's acting has been so bad the last couple episodes.

He probably doesn't like the continued focus on newer characters and them making Oliver Felicity and Diggle like they are to try to make people like NTA and Siren and trying to sell Diaz as this menace that takes more than one season to take down when Malcolm Slade and Chase were so much more worthy of that 

• Love 6