Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Literally nothing will ever make me choose between Felicity and Anatoly. I like the guy but seriously. Haha. 

Yep Same! I like Anatoly but this guy has turned on Oliver before Felicity NEVER HAS unlike her so called friends

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Literally nothing will ever make me choose between Felicity and Anatoly. I like the guy but seriously. Haha. 

Seriously. To quote Oliver, there's no choice to make.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Oooh, Felicity is willing to risk Anatoly to get the info. She's really gone dark!

Anatoly is no innocent petite Dew drop. He once betrayed Oliver he can be put at risk where I'm concerned I like him but yeah...

• Love 6
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Do other people occupy this work space? Or just Curtis?

He started talking one day, complaining about how he's totally had it really hard and his friends are just the worst, and they all left. They even built themselves another room to do their work in.

• Love 6

I feel like this episode is everyone forgetting that they've completely left Felicity in the cold and her actions as a result of being abandoned are now shocking to them. What a joke!

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Just had a thought: Felicity's going to "come out of this still a hero" just as she's revealed to be alive in the future -- and was being a hero underground. Bam. 

She and Oliver better fix this Glades sitch all on their own.

• Love 4