Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

I feel like there's too much going on in this episode.

I still like this Felicity/Laurel scene. What is happening? LMAO.

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

GA is soooo a girl.  

If it is, then it's gotta be a new character we've never seen before which...if this is the case, then why are they primping this NGA and their identity so hard? 

I'm still rooting for it to be Roy. 

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Q may have wanted you to be a lawyer like Laurel but that doesn’t mean you’re actually one. They better have countless convictions getting overturned when this insanity ends. 

Maybe that's how the city ends up begging Oliver to be GA again? The city is overrun with all the criminals whose convictions are overturned thanks to the DA perpetrating a fraud on the criminal justice system.

• Love 7
Just now, KenyaJ said:

Maybe that's how the city ends up begging Oliver to be GA again? The city is overrun with all the criminals whose convictions are overturned thanks to the DA perpetrating a fraud on the criminal justice system.

That would be amazing. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If it is, then it's gotta be a new character we've never seen before which...if this is the case, then why are they primping this NGA and their identity so hard? 

I'm still rooting for it to be Roy. 

Because its Arrow?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Yo, what a hypocrite. They are not doing anything to make DD more likable. It seems like they've put all their effort on Rene.

She has the BC mask. It think they think they don't have to worry about her.  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Remember Vigilante and "you'll recognize him" and everything else they said before that identity reveal?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Also Supergirl had the president resign after being outed as an alien so there’s precedent for the same happening to Siren if doppelgängers get discovered. 

• Love 1