Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Sorry guys; three minutes ahead again so I'll try to keep it vague.

So...lots of interesting stuff in this flashforward scene. Stuff that I find unbelievable but seems to answer some stuff. 

William's pretty cool, otherwise.

Just now, statsgirl said:

Why is Diggle being an idiot? Taking down Diaz will change Felicity and William being in witness protection.

I think it's because he now has bosses and some very powerful ones, so he feels like he has to follow orders.

Seriously, so in the flashforward, William is making it sound like he really hasn't seen Roy in 20 years, and possibly even Thea...unless they disappeared again at some point. It's also implied that Roy and Thea aren't together anymore. 

I know they don't feel like including information about the future in the future flashforward, but really show? Making it seem like William hasn't seen Roy or Thea in 20 years? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's because he now has bosses and some very powerful ones, so he feels like he has to follow orders.

ARGUS is failing to use it's most powerful tech weapon. Make her a special constable or something.

• Love 3

This fucking Show can't have Dig helping Felicity gotta have Felicity being friends with People who hurt Dig and tried to hurt her husband and being at odds with Dig to try to get people to like Rene and Curtis 

• Love 2