Type keyword(s) to search

S.11 E.4: All That Glitters

Frankie is the worst. I don’t know why Jeff likes him. 

The dude at the kitchen store was being ridiculous about “induction” cookware. Anything magnetic works on an induction stovetop and given Lea’s taste  I bet she has All-Clad, Le Crueset or an even more expensive equivalent that would work with out issue. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The dude at the kitchen store was being ridiculous about “induction” cookware. Anything magnetic works on an induction stovetop and given Lea’s taste  I bet she has All-Clad, Le Crueset or an even more expensive equivalent that would work with out issue. 

I think Frankie is another Bravo hire, just like Jenny.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

hire, just like Jenny.  

Jenny wasn’t an initial Bravo hire. It’s only been the last few years probably since she got remarried and had the first kid that she didn’t need to work for Jeff full time and that was an issue because Jeff wanted a full time person for his non Bravo work which is when he started having more people in the Jenny role onscreen and off.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Jenny wasn’t an initial Bravo hire. It’s only been the last few years probably since she got remarried and had the first kid that she didn’t need to work for Jeff full time and that was an issue because Jeff wanted a full time person for his non Bravo work which is when he started having more people in the Jenny role onscreen and off.

Never said she was always a bravo hire, I simply said "just like Jenny"   Jenny is currently a Bravo hire.  Her suing him had something to do with him not wanting her around.  Bravo sweetened the pot for them and that's why Jenny is there.   

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Never said she was always a bravo hire, I simply said "just like Jenny"

Your phrasing implied that they were the same. I actually don’t think Frankie is a Bravo hire anymore than any of the 11 million other people Jeff has collected over the years and fired or they left in the multiple seasons of the show before Bravo  cared enough to pay for Jenny’s salary. Jenny being an executive producer of the show also puts her in an unusual place that isn’t the same as  the others.

Hell at one time Zoila was considered integral and they have not so much as whispered her name.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

If I were a rich client of Jeff’s and his crew was mocking me and laughing at me over my kitchen choices, they would be fired on the spot. It’s one thing for Jeff to tease because they are close, but having Megan, Jenny and whoever else joining in would not sit well .

On another note: how do they stay thin when they seem to eat big meals from restaurants every day for lunch, drink alcohol in the afternoon and go out for drinks and dinner at night. 

• Love 7

Their systems are all out of whack from not defecating during the long days at Jeff's house.

My idea of hell would be having Jeff Lewis living next door.  His homes are constantly under construction so there's trucks all the time.  Then he has 8-10 people working for him who all drive and park all day.  Crazy lady has a lot of reason for being mad at him.  It was the women who took care of things:  Jenny called the police, Catherine (?) went and talked to the neighbor.  Gage just escalated things.

• Love 16
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Agree, but wasn't the salesman talking up induction as exclusive and special for Ms. Leah (Sp?) ???

1 hour ago, aguabella said:

Agree, but wasn't the salesman talking up induction as exclusive and special for Ms. Leah (Sp?) ???

Apparently it didn’t work because at dinner when Gage was reading from the bid he said gas cooktop when listing what the bid included.

• Love 1

That lady has probably been driven mad by all the construction/remodel noise. I was ready to kill my neighbor when he redid his bathroom tile for a 3rd time! 

Jeff was on Wendy Williams show on Tuesday. He said he couldn't say too much because of the law suit, but he talked about what happened between him and Jenni. Apparently after a blow up (which is the one we will see on air), Jenni went to Bravo and told them Jeff creates a hostile work environment. She made a serious claim against him, and he was hurt/shocked by it. He thinks she probably just over-reacted in the moment and regrets it. He said they have had ups and downs in their long friendship, and although they have not spoken since, he can't imagine they will not get past it at some point.

He also stated that as far as his riff with Zoila, they have just recently started texting again.

When asked about marrying Gage, he laughed the question off as "Gage would never marry me with my drama!" but it was clearly to get away from the subject.

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Never said she was always a bravo hire, I simply said "just like Jenny"   Jenny is currently a Bravo hire.  Her suing him had something to do with him not wanting her around.  Bravo sweetened the pot for them and that's why Jenny is there.   

He suggested that Jenny be moved to sort of a 'friend of' position instead of her being a fake employee because he wants his show to be as real as possible and it's always bugged him that Jenny is no longer a real employee.  So he wanted the show to portray them having play dates, lunch dates, etc... stuff that they might actually do because they are (were) friends.

18 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

If I were a rich client of Jeff’s and his crew was mocking me and laughing at me over my kitchen choices, they would be fired on the spot. It’s one thing for Jeff to tease because they are close, but having Megan, Jenny and whoever else joining in would not sit well .

On another note: how do they stay thin when they seem to eat big meals from restaurants every day for lunch, drink alcohol in the afternoon and go out for drinks and dinner at night. 

They are all very close to Leah and I do believe Leah sees them all as friends instead of contractors.  Leah is on Jeff's radio show quite a bit.  But I'm amazed at how laid back Leah is just about everything.  

I'm always jealous of those big meals they eat at lunch.  I would love to get mexican every day!  but it seems like when they're working from the house they get salads catered in so I think for the most part they all eat pretty healthy.  

12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

That lady has probably been driven mad by all the construction/remodel noise. I was ready to kill my neighbor when he redid his bathroom tile for a 3rd time! 

Jeff was on Wendy Williams show on Tuesday. He said he couldn't say too much because of the law suit, but he talked about what happened between him and Jenni. Apparently after a blow up (which is the one we will see on air), Jenni went to Bravo and told them Jeff creates a hostile work environment. She made a serious claim against him, and he was hurt/shocked by it. He thinks she probably just over-reacted in the moment and regrets it. He said they have had ups and downs in their long friendship, and although they have not spoken since, he can't imagine they will not get past it at some point.

He also stated that as far as his riff with Zoila, they have just recently started texting again.

When asked about marrying Gage, he laughed the question off as "Gage would never marry me with my drama!" but it was clearly to get away from the subject.

And she made the claim AFTER her and Jeff had went to a lunch together to kind of clear the air.  Jeff thought they were in a good place after that and then she served him with the lawsuit and that's what really crushed him.  He thought they were ok.

12 hours ago, meep.meep said:

He's delusional.  His work place is the showcase for hostile work environments.  He may have been Jenni Pullos' meal ticket for a decade, but even she has her limits.

Yet the people who tend to do their jobs well seem to stick around quite awhile. There aren't too many people that actually quit, most of them get fired.  So while it's probably not an ideal work environment he must have enough good qualities to keep great employees.  The current maid (Laura?) and the house manager have been there for years now.  The old assistant who's name started with a V (I think) she was there for many many years and while we did see her stress out due to Jeff's attitude, she basically left because she wanted to go out on her own.

• Love 5

They ordered Chinese food in the last episide and they frequently get Mexican  or Thai. I do sometimes see salads but even those seem huge. I wouldn’t want people who are working for me to mock my choices even if I was close to them. Leah obviously doesn’t care.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, meep.meep said:

My idea of hell would be having Jeff Lewis living next door.  His homes are constantly under construction so there's trucks all the time.  Then he has 8-10 people working for him who all drive and park all day.  Crazy lady has a lot of reason for being mad at him.  It was the women who took care of things:  Jenny called the police, Catherine (?) went and talked to the neighbor.  Gage just escalated things.

You are absolutely right, I never thought about that. It would be a nightmare living next door to him. I'm getting real asshole vibes from Gage. He acts so entitled. What exactly did he do before Jeff and Jeff's money? 

• Love 8

I do not care about Frankie, Paul, and their shenanigans. I always fast-forward their segments on the show. Maybe they really are Bravo hires to try and make the show more interesting ("Look at all the hijinks Jeff has to deal with from these two numbskulls!") Yawn. They can get off my TV yesterday.

I also have to fast-forward through Lea's scenes. I can't stand her shrill voice and laugh. She grates on my nerves.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

You are absolutely right, I never thought about that. It would be a nightmare living next door to him. I'm getting real asshole vibes from Gage. He acts so entitled. What exactly did he do before Jeff and Jeff's money? 

Right?  I don't know why I cringed when he said to the trespasser, "get off our property". but I did.  Yes they're in a relationship, but I just feel that his name isn't on it and its not his.  Very 1950's of me, but maybe its just because I don't like him much.

• Love 1

Gage is the one that gets Jeff his partnerships and deals outside of his house flipping and remodeling. They have been together for over 10 years so while I don't think they are legally married, I would never consider Gage less-than in the relationship. 

• Love 16
On 10/3/2018 at 2:06 PM, meep.meep said:

Their systems are all out of whack from not defecating during the long days at Jeff's house.

1000%!  I made my husband watch that part of the show and asked him what he thought?  He agreed with us.  Jeff is the common denominator in all of these situations.  California has beautiful weather but there is no way I could live among all of those people.  They are stacked on top of each other in those hills and those folks are loaded.  I live on a large ranch about an hour from Dallas and I get antsy whenever I have to go to Dallas as there are just too many people. It is getting worse and worse even out in the sticks where I live.  

BTW, a huge portion of the increasing population in North Texas, really all of Texas, is coming from California.  No bad feelings to you Californians but we don't want all these people here, no matter how much our "BIG GROWTH" committees tell us we do!!! Besides, y'all would hate the loooong summers in the upper 90's to 100's.  It's the beginning of Oct and it's been 90 degrees with tons of humidity. Grrrrr

• Love 3

I don't care to see Frankie or Paul either. So boring, imo.  I don't care for Gage either.  I have never liked him, though, I've tried. He's so sneaky acting and passive aggressive. I have NEVER believed that he and Jeff are really in love. (Is Jeff still seeing the therapist? That story of what he envisions in the future? Don't buy it.)  Boggles the mind, no matter what they say or do.  I just don't get it.  But, maybe, he and Jeff deserve each other.  Poor Monroe though.  

I recently saw an old episode and it made me smile, because I know longer have to see Zoila.  I hope that continues.  That was the best decision made on the show, imo. 

Jeff reminds me of some people that I know that I describe as a "malcontent."  I think Jeff is one who thrives on drama.  Though, I do think that he invites a lot of his troubles on himself. 

They should watch the show on ID Discovery called Fear Thy Neighbor........creating bad blood with neighbors is very unwise thing to do.  You could end up murdered.  Escalating things rarely ever helps. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

I'm not sure how I feel about the coming Jeff/Jenni breakup.  On the one hand, who doesn't believe that working for Jeff is a hostile work environment?  But, on the other hand, how long has Jenni worked there?  How many people has she sat there and watched him go through?  How many times has she giggled away him going through yet another person? Or squirmed in her seat while trying to explain that "yeah, he's not right and probably could have handled it a better way, but Jeff is Jeff"?  At some point, did she not think it was going to be her in that spotlight?  Until we see what the actual issue is, it's hard to know for sure how I feel, but, honestly it's not surprising that the situation was hostile, anyone with eyes or ears could tell that.  

I wasn't feeling not-Trace and Meghan's attitude on Frankie Diamonds.  I get that he's annoying, but they're acting all superior to him.  I wouldn't want to work with him and I'd probably roll my eyes if I was stuck sitting next to him at a company dinner, but, honestly, what is it that makes their conversations so much better?  Why is it that they are more enlightened and above him?  Not-Trace managed to not pay his car insurance, wreck his car and not have a place to live, so he had to move into a room in his boss's spare construction site, but yet he's somehow better than someone else?  I would imagine Frankie likely has his own car.  

• Love 9

Poor Monroe. She is living in a house where everything is escalated into drama. The bull horn siren was annoying, but calling the police and saying, “ we have a young child here” when Monroe didn’t seem to be bothered by it,seems excessive.  I cannot WAIT until Gage and Jeff have to deal with pre teen Monroe when the hormones start kicking in and very real drama will ensue.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Poor Monroe. She is living in a house where everything is escalated into drama. The bull horn siren was annoying, but calling the police and saying, “ we have a young child here” when Monroe didn’t seem to be bothered by it,seems excessive.  I cannot WAIT until Gage and Jeff have to deal with pre teen Monroe when the hormones start kicking in and very real drama will ensue.

They said that twice when our for walks with Monroe she has approached them and yelled things at Monroe so if true calling the the police was long overdue.

• Love 4